If you have a computer you play some games on and it works just fine and is not that old AND you have been running win7 on it all this time, there is no need to update it as long as you don't need to play games online. But new stuff you can't even get win7 to install on it even the new AMD stuff won't properly work with win7 and so if you want to play online games and or use new hardware you are stuck with windows 10. I still have windows 7 on my old potato computer and it works with oldrim and SE just fine but I cannot get the FO4CK to work properly it crashes all the time and it doesn't even generate LOD properly so my settlement and world change mods are screwed up. I have not yet tried SSE CK or oldrim CK on win10 because I still don't use win10 yet and hopefully never will. At some point though my potato is gonna get fried and I'm going to need a new pc. I have already decided I won't bother with online games anymore so I might get away with running win10 offline only in the near future but if macroshit ever decides to add in some demand to win10 that I MUST be online and update all the time I think I will be done with windows at that point.

3 hours ago, zaira said:

It is not about my mod - my CK 32 crashes even if I only load Skyrim.esm and opening a cell (on my fresh new Win10 PC). I'll give SE a try - so to say the last chance because I am really pissed of caused by all the hair-raising Papyrus engine bugs.

win 10..!!!....even more modern-I don´t say it doesn´t work with old fashion CK, but I guess it´s not working. Maybe it is 90%-or 95%-maybe.

Win 10 is not the same than win 7. CK IS the origin, which has been used to produce skyrim. If that is not working 100%, how should have been created SKYRIM. During that time they used an older win 7/service-packed....this is what I think so far. I saw also PC´s (DELL), which have been used maybe with a different O.S.-specially maybe for their animation-engine-IDK.

And IF CK has been produced only for the modders?...I don´t think so. Not really. Interesting for me has been, that they released CK in such a setting, so that the users had to edit the ini-file so to be able to load the whole DLC--packs. Lot of different settings are not suiting well for a ready-to-go-modding-this is a little strange to me.

I have been in a nearly same mood three weeks ago and then I got back to the older installation-luckily I have a dozend of olderr SSE´s laying now all around-may look strange - but it is a security to be able to start from an realier point again and look for such errors in comparison.

I also made a complete new installation but in that case I need to install skyrim again (by steam): ??????.

At least I suggested to install your latest version here to check what it´s doing with my CK-I can quickly make a copy of my system and install ME-that´s NO problem-in that case you can be secure, that ME is not the problem and you have another copy of it.

About WIN 10, you could talk with naitsaab (I hope I named him correctly), he told he has a working CK with a running win 10, a rock-solid system.

For myself is win 10 no option, because I want to stay on older 3dmax-versions, the HCT-exporter-tool and other older stuff. I really have no reason to step forward.

I also do not like it´s "new" design and I don´t like to waist hours for tuning it to get rid of the bunch of consumer-smart-stuff. This is my real critics to it.

It´s a next category of SPY-software.

I can also offer my CK-INI-file, but it´s cut little to my system in between. Anyway should the default setting be alright.

Anyway is it "proofed" and rocking for three years now.

You can edit so many parameters inside that ini-files, that it´s a long time taking for an optimal setting, suiting to your computer.

The BUDGET-CAPS you should have a look at them and you can also look about the thread-use-I put them to 6-originally were they set on 3??-id remember any more. The first parameter is for example raising the mem-in bytes....here 165MB-ram-use, which is working stabil-but you can change it-depending on your system. Texture-mem and lot of other parameters can be set over there.

Maybe you know all this - so I only wanted to let you know what I found out the last month.

It can not be, that you can not let run CK. Can´t be.

SkyrimEditor.ini SkyrimEditorPrefs.ini

zzzBudgetCaps.JPG

zzzThreadsAndCo.JPG

My old machine was Win10 too, it had an Nvidia card too (was 1070, now 2080 TI) , it had an intel CPU too (i7 now i9) - and I modded months without issues.

So regarding rendering the only change was a newer Nvidia card and a 144hz Screen.

55 minutes ago, zaira said:

My old machine was Win10 too, it had an Nvidia card too (was 1070, now 2080 TI) , it had an intel CPU too (i7 now i9) - and I modded months without issues.

So regarding rendering the only change was a newer Nvidia card and a 144hz Screen.

i9 / 2080-it´s really new components, different drivers-I personally can not imagine, that CK / SKYRIM will be endless compatible.

I guess it´s something with win 10-not maybe with the gpu...

I changed the CK - parameter of MEM to 1 Gbyte: it´s running same way but it is now not any longer showing that overflowing mem-usage:

For people who create landscape AND interieur, it´s not bad to know how to switch the night and day-option on: I found that my first time when I began LATELY with ZAP 9 !!!

Extremly useful for creating cute LIGHTNING, which is A and O if creating landscapes and interieurs. A such global master-function, indeed. You can´t imagine HOW MUCH TIME I thought that the build in time line is a FAKE of a future update-lol.

zzz CK-time of day use.JPG

zzz CK time of day use01.JPG

zzz Ck Time Of Day use02.JPG

1 hour ago, zaira said:

I have an updated windows 7-last updates got, which the latest GPU driver for the 1080TI (asus)....System is working perfect with the game(s), but CK is crashing !!!!!!!!!!

Windows 7 is guilty. Update !!!! What else shall it be???

OKAY, the NVIDIA "systemsteuerung" has stopped to work as this nonsence-tool found too long named files inside or a desktop-file-so it stopped to WORK-CRAZY, isn´t it???

After I found that out, I thought that also CK would be running again, failed. It was not any longer working. The reason is now only somewhere in windows-but windows is to me a BIG black box-it is working fine, or it is NOT. I have no chance to locate the error of CK then. You get the message if you have luck (I got a messeage, when the NVIDIA tool was not able to run-but after the error had been solved, CK DIED "slowly", it was working and HANG up with frame-rates, until it stopped with a total FREEZE. I really have no time to find that error-I want to USE the stuff and have fun:-)

Maybe this "smart" info is helping you a little, so to get some ideas, how to get more closer to that problem. Maybe has win 10 to be prepared to work with CK-there are this admin-settings and the kompatibility-mode maybe-maybe you can let run CK in a "win 7 compatibility-mode". Normally has this no influence-on my system it´s not important what you choose.

I use win 7 ultimate with service-pack 1, last update 15.06.2019.

I find the CK runs OK in Windows 10.

Some users tell me that only Windows 7 can work, and others tell me the reverse and latest Windows is the most stable.

I see issues with CK in MO on different machines. Other users don't. Mysterious.

For now, I am stuck using NMM with CK. It's not good.

Last night spent many hours with LE version of ME 2.5.1 (with English hacks).

Not long really, but I couldn't learn more because the mod failed quickly in every restarted game.

If anyone can suggest how I can improve that. I'm curious to try and experiment more with it - but I accept it's not supposed to be in a playable state.

I found that inevitably an NPC would freeze at some point and once that happened, I could solicit, but NPCs wouldn't progress beyond the initial dialog. They'd agree to sex, but that was it. They would enter a pose, I'd respond, they'd say their dialog response, possibly even advance the quest, but they wouldn't ever move again.

The 2.5.1 mod for LE is unusable and 2.0.1 is more reliable. I can play a game with 2.0.1 up to a point, if script loads are light. If anything creates stress, it will fail.

I wonder if this issue is related to the Story Manager traversal issue mentioned earlier?

If so, you cannot rely on Story Manager. My frame rate is mostly 60. Not always. I have heavy graphics loaded, and a stressful ENB.

If 60 is not enough frame rate to traverse the story manager, you cannot rely on it. Lots of people play at lower frame rates than 60.

Few play at 120.

I don't use SE, so 120 is not ever going to work. If I wanted to go 64-bit, I think going to FO4 would make more sense, but even then I wouldn't have the quality of ENB that I get on LE.

Asking for 120Hz  is not reasonable.

From the Bethesda notes on the Story Manager, it is clearly not intended to be responsive. That it might fail altogether is a worse problem of course.

The ME approach of having the player choose actions (animations) to do everything, including signalling to NPCs, is very unique.

That part of ME is something that no other SL mod has.

I suspect Skyrim will never really be responsive enough to do what is wanted with that though.

However, there are paths through Skyrim scripting that are much lower latency than others. If you don't start or stop quests, or rely on the story manager, and don't rely too much on globals, it's often possible to get things done quite quickly. C++ is another way to get chunks of work done without interruption, though it has its limitations.

Personally, I'd be excited to see a prostitution/slavery mod that is minimal, taking the animation-driven approach and using it in a lightweight way to do something that is tightly scoped and reliable.

An ME "LITE"?

ME's "do everything my way" approach has left it isolated, incompatible, and may have added to development and reliability problems.

A minimal, rock-solid ME, with the animations, but no bondage would be a great thing to have; and a foundation for adding back in the bondage content in a modern, compatible way.

Imagine, working from a more animation driven perspective than there already is?

Allowing the PC to solicit purely by gesture? To agree to sex, or pick a place, purely by stripping, etc?

There's a fantastic vision here, but technical overreach has often led to demoralising results. 

If you have a mod that explodes the CK, it's probably a sign that the game can't cope well with it either.

This is just my short experiences. I know I can't really use ME in a game.

I wanted to see where it was headed, and whether it was getting more reliable.

My belief is that without dramatically re-scoping and clean re-development, it will continue to frustrate and disappoint its creator during the development process.

I see it has cut down from what it was, but not yet enough.

What do you enjoy? If you like the way the mod is now, and your modding experience making it, then keep on replicating that.

If you want to deliver working software so you can get on with playing Skyrim with the benefit of the functionality you wanted but nobody else will make, then maybe it's fine basing everything around a requirement to run as 120Hz on SE.

And if you want to make a mod that others can use without inducing frustration and despair, possibly a fresh approach is needed.

That last possibility may not even be relevant. If it isn't don't let it trouble you. Nobody is obligated to make a mod, or keep making mods when they don't want them any more.

I'm probably going to get roasted now, but I'm not asking for anything, I'm simply offering a kind of advice. I believe that Zaira opened the door for that by complaining about problems with the CK. It's easy to ignore. I'm not going to make any posts beyond this one.

But let's say you wanted to make a mod that others could use, without sending yourself insane, probably there are three principles that would help:

1) Less is more. Strip back to the bare minimum. Don't replicate features that other mods already deliver.

2) Don't overload the player or the engine. Don't offer the player options to do things that are useless or contextually absurd, because making that possible has complicated your UI. You end up creating functionality and code that delivers no value. The things the player needs to do could be managed with three or four hotkeys alone if the actions were mainly contextual.

3) Accept the Skyrim engine, and CK, for what they are. Don't try and write functionality that fights against how Skyrim is built to work. Don't overload the story-manager. Don't start and stop quests all the time. Don't overload the dialog condition system. Don't overload the animation count. Don't rely on prompt periodic updates. Build-in the presumption of lag and latency. Try and fail gracefully when Skyrim takes its time. You know better than practically anyone what doesn't work. Don't try to skate uphill when you know it's hard. Take the downhill path. Unless simply doing hard things is what motivates you.

When you think about what the gameplay of ME is right now, it's mainly about learning the pose menu and what pose matches each NPC request. That is all. Most of the time, most of the actions on that menu are absurdly inappropriate.

"Get down and lick my feet bitch."

PC sweeps floor...

How should the NPC respond?

"Show me your arse whore!"

PC offers some soup...

It's surreal. It's hilarious, but it demands a fancy menu that doesn't even need to exist.

Every time an NPC makes a demand, it's really a time-bounded yes or no question.

You either comply, or you refuse. In most cases in ME, it seems that refusal just results in the NPC waiting until you eventually comply, but flagging you were not a good whore.

The menu makes sense if the situation is reversed. If the player voluntarily licks the NPC's feet, maybe that means something? Has a result, makes a difference?

The other approach is to only have the PC do things that make sense. If the NPC asks you to lick their feet, you can either hit the comply button, or the refuse button. The mod plays an appropriate animation and events ensue. If you don't press anything, that's a different kind of refusal.

But returning to (1), if you want to make a mod about prostitution, a soup serving animation is probably not needed.

Nor, really, is an outfit manager, or a game quick-start system, or a system for building restraint mechanics, or a furniture positioner, and more importantly, those things are all so much wasted time and effort if the core prostitution functionality just locks up every ten minutes. Outfits for example, quick dress and undress are more than enough. Swapping outfit parts can be done manually, and re-dress simply replaces what it took off. Even then, it's not that big a deal, if you're standing around a brothel, there's no benefit to putting clothes on at all.

However, I think that dress-up game is something you enjoy. If so, make a mod for that, make it standalone. Make it perfect. People can use it without ME, in RP, or SWL, or TDF, and you can move on and make another mod. All those prostitution mods have low-quality outfit management that isn't really needed there either. They probably copied ME. Personally, I'm more interested in making it hard for the PC to swap clothes instantly, not easy, but that's just me. Tastes differ. Some people probably really want a richly-featured outfit manager.

Only you can know what you want to do, and why, but before fixing your CK maybe the most productive time you'll ever spend is thinking seriously about why you're making the mod, who it is for, and what experience you want to deliver.

The ME experience of the last few years has been a glimpse into the possible, from a distance, but not more than that. The other things a player has to cut out of your game to use ME are too much. The reliability of ME is not sufficient, and the failures are too catastrophic. It's too complex for anyone to easily repair it when things go wrong. It is monolithic, and even if there's a huge amount of rock solid code under there, the parts the player deals with the most fail in game-ending ways.

I'm not saying you should make a mod that I like, but think hard about whether you are really making the mod you like.

Context based animation menu is an option I consider to implement. I have reasons for creating scenes that other mods have already - I need to have control over the scenes and most mods doesn’t provide any kind of mod communication, so I have to write adapters that add mod dependencies.

Since ME covers a lot of functions it would imply a long list of mod dependencies. Lots of mods are not maintained any longer, it leads to heavy efforts if a mod that provides base functionality goes into abandoned state.

If people report bugs in an inter-mod context it is unclear if my code is responsible or not, so I have to debug foreign code since the other modders are not willing either to reproduce issues where foreign mods are involved.

Regarding storymanager: I switched to it and define my mods in the same way than Bethesda. They heavily rely on it and I think they should know why.

To get rid of the time slices I will likely add conditions on top level that prevents the engine from traversing through huge quest trees that doesn’t make sense in a distinct context.

I use C++ already, especially for time consuming functions.

8 hours ago, zaira said:

Since ME covers a lot of functions it would imply a long list of mod dependencies. Lots of mods are not maintained any longer, it leads to heavy efforts if a mod that provides base functionality goes into abandoned state.

There are pros and cons to mods being abandoned.

As AFT and EFF do not change, they are known quantities to build against, you can patch them as you like, and nothing is going to break your interface.

In contrast, NFF is in development, it's not possible to patch it without constant updates, and functionality may change, or be added to break things for you.

However, with an abandoned mod, what is broken stays broken, unless you fix it yourself.

DD changes from time to time, but not a great deal. Modders who made a lot of devices have been bitten, but those who simply used what was there have had few problems over many years now.

SLA(R) - I know you hate it - didn't change for years. Its CPU load is inconsequential by modern standards. I fixed some things in it - I just need to fix my own bugs now. SLAX is API compatible with SLA. Mods that worked with SLA years ago will work with SLAX.

Interoperability takes effort, but it saves effort too.

If everyone built their web-apps by writing first a server, then a scripting language, then an AJAX implementation, then wrote their own ECMA implementation and wrote their own AJAX UI on top of it, no web sites would ever get built. Instead people download Angular, put it on a standard stack and away they go.

I'm not saying there are huge opportunities to rely on other mods in ME as it is designed, but I am suggesting that there are prostitution mod designs that would provide some similar elements, and perhaps many other things besides that could be built on Zaz or DD, or a combination of both.

If you want to get to there, you shouldn't start from here :) 

Or reversing the situation, if the ME outfit management were a standalone mod, many people who cannot fit ME into their game could and would use that mod.

So, ME could have been designed to be useful to others. That clearly wasn't a goal in the sense I understand it.

Those are all possibilities. 

But what matters is what you want to do. If you are satisfied with it, it is good.

Bethesda only had to make story manager good enough to run the quests they had in the release. Any effort polishing it or making it more robust beyond that would be waste. Add to which, many vanilla quests were horribly bugged at release. Beth did not care, they shipped anyway, and patched several times, but only to bandage the worst crashes. It was left to USLEEP to fix most of their mess, and some quests remain unfixable due to intractable engine bugs that would require them to be re-designed from scratch.

You are asking story manager to respond in real-time, with far, far more quests than it was designed to handle. Perhaps this can be resolved, but it is not what SM was designed for. Vanilla starts and stops quests with a frequency that can be measured in quests per HOUR. ME frequency is quests per minute, or faster. The use pattern is not the same at all.

Consider a mod like RP. From a player perspective, it does a lot of what ME does - more in some areas. It functions relatively reliably, despite being repeatedly abandoned and passed between different authors. RP doesn't add animations, it doesn't modify the UI, it doesn't need a lot of hotkeys, and it doesn't support any BDSM. Those are all weaknesses, but also strengths. Because it didn't try to do anything remotely difficult, it works quite reliably. Adding BDSM to RP using DD would be relatively easy, and as long as it didn't do it too often, players would tolerate the delays while the NPC waited for DD to do its work.

Sex Workers Life is another prostitution mod that does things a simple way. It adds an animation selection system that is quite useful. If the author had a better grasp of how to use the MCM it would be nicer though. Adding the animation categories of SWL to RP would not stress Papyrus or the Skyrim engine. It's such a simple way of doing things, it reminds me or earlier ME...

What SWL and RP both have in common is they have very simple AI packages, and only a few of them. They trigger AI off a basic mechanic: the NPC is in an alias or not in it. It's a tried and tested pattern that works reliably.

Adding a slavery path to RP would be even less bothersome as long as it was done sensibly. It would never have all the animation games that ME has, but a lot of people wouldn't care if they had prostitution, BDSM and a basic player slavery experience in one mod. DF actually has all those things in one mod. It has a few bugs but it's basically stable, and after I update the scanner it will probably be extremely solid. Even as it is now, it's easy to finish a playthrough of non-DLC Skyrim using it, without your game exploding. Given the work put into ME, you could have implemented both RP and DF five times over and polished them to perfection. Maybe it's a good thing you didn't. We would have missed out on some fascinating work. ME is very interesting - it lets us see a different player experience - but stability and interoperability have always been a problem. AI packages and animation have always been tricky areas in Skyrim.

17 hours ago, zaira said:

It is not about my mod - my CK 32 crashes even if I only load Skyrim.esm and opening a cell (on my fresh new Win10 PC). I'll give SE a try - so to say the last chance because I am really pissed of caused by all the hair-raising Papyrus engine bugs.

Maybe you have excesive animations???

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/134659-animation-limit-crash-fix/?do=findComment&comment=2844803

Aditionally, i not find any bug in Papyrus. All the problems i found are related to how the Game Engine comunicate with the Script Engine. Simply, Skyrim have some rules and we must follow it.

Hi;-)

First priority is now, to solve the win 10 installation and the CK-problem: if CK32 runs, all other stuff will also work-that´s my opinion. But if it is not, I´d not trust the system ....idk.

I would deal with SKYRIM SE as an option.

Yesterday I was a lot in the internet with an opened CK in the background, I opened skyrim beside, I had 3dsmax running parallel and I also played another game while I forgot to close CK. And after lot of hours, CK was the last program, which I left manually again with a CLEAN exit without error from the ZAP9-edits. That is so amazing if it works and I would spend now EVERYTHING to have a solid working system. And also if it now takes some weeks it doesn´t matter, at the end of this, you will be very lucky to be able to work again with a solid system, don´t set yourself under pressure-I´m sure that in some days your get a solution for this nonsence.

And if you have such working system, then make a CLONE of it. Or for best, 2 CLONES.

LUPINE00 AND Maestro discuss here also some very important aspects.

I spend two full days now to migrate completely to SSE - I'll stay there a while - yes I gonna miss HDT chains and my favourite followers Eyvi and Victoria Velina (both crashing) - but as far as I can see the performance gain - especially of CK is dramatically.

53 minutes ago, t.ara said:

LUPINE00 AND Maestro discuss here also some very important aspects.

I agree - especially to the arguments of LUPINE00. Maybe I consider some of them and/or offer a cooperation. I am really sooo tired of fixing my Skyrim environment - SSE seems to be much more stable.

Regarding Win10/7 discussion - my favourite environment is Mac OSX - I am using Windows only for gaming and modding. From usability perspective and compared to current Mac OSX Windows 10 seems far better to me with it's very reduced and polished dark UI than Win7 with it's ancient usability concepts.

1 hour ago, zaira said:

I spend two full days now to migrate completely to SSE - I'll stay there a while - yes I gonna miss HDT chains and my favourite followers Eyvi and Victoria Velina (both crashing) - but as far as I can see the performance gain - especially of CK is dramatically.

I agree - especially to the arguments of LUPINE00. Maybe I consider some of them and/or offer a cooperation. I am really sooo tired of fixing my Skyrim environment - SSE seems to be much more stable.

Regarding Win10/7 discussion - my favourite environment is Mac OSX - I am using Windows only for gaming and modding. From usability perspective and compared to current Mac OSX Windows 10 seems far better to me with it's very reduced and polished dark UI than Win7 with it's ancient usability concepts.

I also prefer MAC´s OSX, but not on a MAC computer. PC hardware has been always the better choice for stability and speed. If windows is aside, the PC is a HELLFIRE of SPEED.

The crashing of that followers is not a hard problem. Simple conversion may be lacking, if the older SKYRIM-nif-files have maybe still "smooth" errors. Such sort of errors can be so much "soft", that they are never detected, up to the chance, that the game is not starting. This can be repaired quite easy by using NIFSCOPE. More difficult are those gamebryo-files, which contain little more complicated contence, so that they CAN not be build up with the auto-converter. This tool can not do everything to make such files compatible. It´s for the static-stuff and for the body-stuff working here with few testing so far-other stuff has to be manually changed and if you have 100 of assets, this mod converting is not any more worth to the work. Better to create NEW mods for SE, in such a case. Seems to me , that the author of that converter and some other mods around here, is simply a member of the bethesda-team.

Apple is loving their T2 chip these days since they tuned it on last year for everyone everywhere. Yeah using a hackintosh has got to be better long term than actually owning apple hardware. You can change what you want and fix it anytime you want without having to pay apple tons of money. The only problem with hackintosh is driver support but there are some sites that handle that regularly.

After some hours my decision is fixed, I‘ll remain on SSE. It is much more stable and hdt smp does a far better job: hair animation looks better, npcs can wear hdt items without issues, zero crashes and zero input lag even with thousands of animations and 4K textures, less navmeshing issues.

I can only recommend to give it a try.

Wasn't there a problem with a belly bone on the female custom skeletons for animations in SSE? I was installing SSE a while back and working on mod installations but stopped after I got stuck trying to figure out what mods to use for vanilla female clothing replacers that support CBBE.

i played and worked with ck on win7 for years, neverhad problems. now i switched to win 10, i dont have any problems with skyrim or any other game and not with ck.

you should clean your harddrive. if theree is such a salad  on it as it is in ME, no wonder everything crashes.

SE gives brown shadows and other strange graphic effects from first release on. i havent tried it snce years and i wont try it anymore, it is not necessary.

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i played and worked with ck on win7 for years, neverhad problems. now i switched to win 10, i dont have any problems with skyrim or any other game and not with ck.

you should clean your harddrive. if theree is such a salad  on it as it is in ME, no wonder everything crashes.

SE gives brown shadows and other strange graphic effects from first release on. i havent tried it snce years and i wont try it anymore, it is not necessary.

lol- btw.: the brown dark ugly shadows I could surround by using a cute enb-setting for skyrim se-in my downloads you can find a working enb for se, which is easy going, handy and ideal if you want to see se in natural way with enb-support,..and without that ugly shadow-setting-specially on the skin terrible-i know:-)

If there´s a new installation with win 10 and a new installation by using steam, an actual graphics-driver, there´s no CLEANING necessary. This is a logical circumstance.

Anyway SHOULD CK 32 with skyrim RUN like a charme, but it doesn´t. Maybe the win10 is not working like it´s installation is in default state. It can maybe need a preparation to let older win7-compatible software run. I would not even use 10, because I have older software in use and I know that this software is not any longer with win 10 compatible. Win 10 offers some driver support and functions, which can not be used under win 7-so it´s definitive not compatible any longer. It is NOT.

Of course can you install win 10 and use the newest drivers and the newest software onto it. I´m not really sure that Skyrim and CK32 is working. I saw some using win 10 and they told it is working with the skyrim and ck. But if it is there not working, something is not suiting in fact. I told, that NAITSAAB has a working setup with skyrim, CK and win 10. I would ask him for his win10-configuration, and maybe also for his CK-ini-file (if he did changes). That´s it.

I worked with CK 32 under Windows 10 for years now. My issue was only caused by new hardware.

However - today I do not regret the change to SSE at all - after some work it runs far better now than LE ever did - and I can maybe continue with my last MEP 2.4 that I stopped because of severe CK issues and back port some 2.5 features.

36 minutes ago, zaira said:

I worked with CK 32 under Windows 10 for years now. My issue was only caused by new hardware.

However - today I do not regret the change to SSE at all - after some work it runs far better now than LE ever did - and I can maybe continue with my last MEP 2.4 that I stopped because of severe CK issues and back port some 2.5 features.

Main important is, that you did not loose your wish to continue the perfect work you began-stopped and which you made and which you will make become true.

This all seems to be now well again:-))

Wish you the best and a rock-solid platform for the next stuff you do;-))

On 1/16/2020 at 5:06 AM, zaira said:

Maira Eden is the single most immersive hentai mod i've ever played (next only to Msex series on FNV maybe).on skyrim and my skyrim once had 670 mods patched on. Really glad to see you want to pull this very orignal, not surrounding DD series work off. Sadly for me that I don't see how will I get the time to build and adjust a brand new SSE, I guess I will just have to wait for your eng trans(not sure how much contant does it contain comparing to your SSE version.XD

First thanks for a great mod. I remember I tried 2.1 a year or so ago and it was great.

Can I ask some of you to please paste your modlist here ?

I am not a pro in skyrim modding and I remember it took me over 2 days to realize what mods have what dependencies so it would be very helpful if I could start with some list I know is up to date and should work and then adjust...

I know I can run maria eden without much but there are some mods that make your skyrim just look better etc, takes ages to really figure out what should I use and what not.

If your mod is too big or something please send me a private message with it. Thank you very much !

On 1/15/2020 at 4:06 PM, zaira said:

Agree with this so much. I also had doubts about SSE but I made the switch a few months ago and it runs so much better. Fewer crashes, fewer bugs, faster load times, and 99% of the mods have been ported to SSE (though currently there seems to be a major bug with PapyrusUtil/StorageUtil on SSE).

For anyone else that may be thinking of switching, here is a complete list of everything you need to set up SSE: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-jan-13-4440/?

And here is the ENB I currently use: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21543 See for yourself what ENB on SSE can do.

Looking forward to an official release of ME for SSE! Best of luck!