23 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

could get him rid off the situation by using cheating- quit quest, but the pimp will lose his ability of following the player.

Never noticed it before, quitting the job quest could trigger the payment quest - kill this as well

23 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

is the LE version of Maira abandoned?

Yes. I switched to SE some months ago - a big update is pending and will only come for SE. No exact schedule yet

On 9/1/2020 at 5:20 AM, zaira said:

Never noticed it before, quitting the job quest could trigger the payment quest - kill this as well

Yes. I switched to SE some months ago - a big update is pending and will only come for SE. No exact schedule yet

ah...shame, I'm really tired of reinstalling skyrim. good luck on the project though!

Short question, because there is no MCM menu, how could i use the mentioned in game menus to configure things. i couldn't find any! And what happened to Marias House in front of the whiterun stables and the posing menus from older versions? And last but not least, why couldn't simple slavery recognize that i have maria eden installed like it could on older versions?

Edit: I don't know what it was but after i saved and reloaded my game the quest maria eden started and all my questions have answered itself except of one.

Simple Slavery still don't recognize the mod. Why?

Ich habe den Mod jetzt mal ne Weile getestet und ich denke nicht das der in mein Spiel passt und das obwohl er im Grunde ganz gut ist. Der ganze Aufbau mit den Menüs ist mir etwas zu komplex. Ein konfigurierbares MCM Menü hätte mir an dieser Stelle echt besser gefallen. Ausserdem ist der Mod zumindest in meinem Spiel sehr langsam und träge. Es dauert so eine Minute wenn ich in einer Taverne bin bis der Mod das überhaupt geschnallt hat als Beispiel dafür. Die ganzen Posen die man aktivieren kann finde ich echt klasse, aber mehr als einen Zweck für Screenshots sehe ich da nicht. Alles in allem ein guter aber zu komplizierter Mod.

Der verträgt sich auch nicht wirklich mit anderen BDSM Mods wie Cursed Loot oder die Devious Devices Mod Familie. Ich denke auch das Slaverun für Maria Eden wahrscheinlich der Overkill sein wird, habe ich aber gar nicht mehr getestet. Auch die Aktivierung der Menüs ist nicht wirklich durchdacht wenn man mit einem Controller spielt da das Steuerkreuz auf dem Xbox360 Controller den ich benutze schon für andere Sachen von Skyrim selbst belegt ist.

Damit hat sich dieser Mod dann auch schon für mein Skyrim LE erledigt. Ich werde aber auf die Version für Skyrim SE warten denn das ist bei mir noch vollständig Vanilla und ich denke Maria Eden wird da sicherlich super reinpassen. Danke das es Leute wie dich gibt Zaira, die sich auch nach 9 Jahren noch immer so viel Mühe machen gute Mods zu erstellen. Ohne euch wär Skyrim längst Tot und vergessen.

9 hours ago, kitten6898 said:

I can't seem to find Maria Eden files for Special Edition i looked everywhere on lover slab but nothing came up please help me find it. there's one for legendary but i can't find the one for Special Edition

I think Zaira is still working on it and its not released at this time.

They said

is the LE version of Maria Eden abandoned?

Zaira said that on August 31, 2020

11 hours ago, kitten6898 said:

I can't seem to find Maria Eden files for Special Edition i looked everywhere on lover slab but nothing came up please help me find it. there's one for legendary but i can't find the one for Special Edition

This one? - If you need English translation there are two patches later on in the thread

Was it ever possible to buy sex with a whore? For example my character went into the riften club and talked to a whore but the only dialogue choices were no thanks, no but I'm looking for work and I want to purchase your freedom. You can't bang a whore npc in this mod? I don't remember if it was ever possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have no idea if anybody even sees this or not but I can't start the game with these (2.5.1) plugins installed. I install them with MO, run FNIS, create an overwrite mod and start new game. This causes the main menu to disappear (as in: only the background and my cursor are visible). There's no difference between using the quickstart, alternate start or even the vanilla start. I also can't load my older saves as the game just ctds. Any ideas? Suggested mod order?

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded this mod from mega.
Actived now: MariaBase, MariaDevices, MariaProstitution, BDSMMechanics, TheKinkyPrincess, ZEPSlaveLocations, ZEPWhoreLocations.
My character was T-posing. Obviously I runned FNIS again, still the same.
FNIS is sending a warning: 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MariaBase_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading MariaBase V2.01 ... 
I didn't installed SSE version so It's not the issue here. 
Running only with MariaBase and BDSMMechanics didn't fixed it. 
I'm assuming that files from Mega from this thread are for LE version not SSE because SSE version has it's own thread but FNIS tells otherwise.

Also MO2 is giving me error: 

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load MESKSEUtils.dll (MariaBase). A DLL is invalid (code 193)

On 11/14/2020 at 10:35 PM, Aerothick said:

I downloaded this mod from mega.
Actived now: MariaBase, MariaDevices, MariaProstitution, BDSMMechanics, TheKinkyPrincess, ZEPSlaveLocations, ZEPWhoreLocations.
My character was T-posing. Obviously I runned FNIS again, still the same.
FNIS is sending a warning: 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MariaBase_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading MariaBase V2.01 ... 
I didn't installed SSE version so It's not the issue here. 
Running only with MariaBase and BDSMMechanics didn't fixed it. 
I'm assuming that files from Mega from this thread are for LE version not SSE because SSE version has it's own thread but FNIS tells otherwise.

Also MO2 is giving me error: 

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load MESKSEUtils.dll (MariaBase). A DLL is invalid (code 193)

same problem

• 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, mko123 said:

why all good developers leave skyrim LE and go to SE?? i think LE is more realstic and have good mods for make game alive not like poor SE 

because SE is 64 Bit = no 4GB Limit ?

what about LE is more realistic than SE?

It's the same game with an updated engine.

Why SE: Because CK64 is much more stable and allows build automation, because Skyrim is much more stable, because I can play Skyrim with 144hz frame rate, because 95% of all mods can be run or easily ported from LE to SE and not vice versa, because Skyrim is a lot faster even with slower frame rate, because more NPC random conversations and agility because StoryManager is bound to framerate.

BTW: Who said I am a good developer?

45 minutes ago, krkr520 said:

some physics mods (especially vagina physics) and some animations

Vagina physics is available for SE and I didn't found any animation that is not available for SE - all SLAL packs are converted or can be converted.

One single thing that is missing is HDT PE, there is HDT SMP support in SE, but the benefits are so massive that I don't even think even a second about starting LE again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 9:35 PM, bubba999 said:

Dumb question... are there no subtitles in English? I went to the House of Burden to start prostitute training and the guy said do something in German that I didn't catch and now... I have no clue what he wants or what to do. Halp!

Doesn't really matter what he's said because this doesn't really work. I tried this also many times.

Workaround for this is:
1.Get enslaved
2.Wait 1 hour
3.Choose Training from list that will pop up.
I think you need to enable Debug in MCM.
Save a lot when in training because some of training lesson doesn't really work.