SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

Great update, appreciated.  Going to have to make a riekling den and some scent of sex rules to properly appreciate these!

Also, a one-shot test of the gangbang animation just using matchmaker seemed to work fine on my end, didn't have any issues with alignments or animating.

Holy sh... once again Letio animations come out of nowhere and smack you upside the head with a dose of awesomeness! Thanks for all your hard work!

On another note, does anyone know of a mod that actually makes Rieklings difficult to fight? Even on the max settings in a normal game you can take on a ton of them! I like to play a little immersive letting oneself get defeated is not an option! Or do most people just take them as slaves using a capture type mod?  

Immersive creatures adds some much higher level riekling-based creatures as random encounters in the world, and often you'll find two factions of them having a brawl and shaman versions using high level spells. 

I was looking into that, is there any conflicts with other mods on this site with that one?

Afaik not, i think you need bad dogs patch to give them Schlongs, but then it should work fine, it's been a while since i used it. 

Atm i'm playing with so much mods which gives my charakter debuffs, i need a good strategy for anything that's stronger than two wolves on Expert ;)

Ok, and with a low level character, it's different with daedric armor and enchantments for everything.

RND, apropos wear & tear, FHU & MME (not beeing able to run makes a difference there ;)) and if that's not enough, Cursed loot and maybe skooma whore. Using all of them on a new game is different, you'll be too busy trying to survive to hunt Dragons :D

What are these mods? "RND, FHU & MME" Sorry but I didn't understand the short terms used! Thanks!

As always your animations are by far the smoothest and the best looking ones.

Sadly i can't agree at all. They are very "robotic" animations and the character shows no emotion. It's like robot fucking a doll.

Keep in mind sexlab has limitations so this is probably as good as it's going to get. So I think Leito's animations are the best as far as SexLab is concerned. It would been interesting to see Leito getting into OSA.

Great update, appreciated.  Going to have to make a riekling den and some scent of sex rules to properly appreciate these!

Also, a one-shot test of the gangbang animation just using matchmaker seemed to work fine on my end, didn't have any issues with alignments or animating.

Holy sh... once again Letio animations come out of nowhere and smack you upside the head with a dose of awesomeness! Thanks for all your hard work!

On another note, does anyone know of a mod that actually makes Rieklings difficult to fight? Even on the max settings in a normal game you can take on a ton of them! I like to play a little immersive letting oneself get defeated is not an option! Or do most people just take them as slaves using a capture type mod?  

Immersive creatures adds some much higher level riekling-based creatures as random encounters in the world, and often you'll find two factions of them having a brawl and shaman versions using high level spells. 

I was looking into that, is there any conflicts with other mods on this site with that one?

Afaik not, i think you need bad dogs patch to give them Schlongs, but then it should work fine, it's been a while since i used it. 

Atm i'm playing with so much mods which gives my charakter debuffs, i need a good strategy for anything that's stronger than two wolves on Expert ;)

Ok, and with a low level character, it's different with daedric armor and enchantments for everything.

RND, apropos wear & tear, FHU & MME (not beeing able to run makes a difference there ;)) and if that's not enough, Cursed loot and maybe skooma whore. Using all of them on a new game is different, you'll be too busy trying to survive to hunt Dragons :D

What are these mods? "RND, FHU & MME" Sorry but I didn't understand the short terms used! Thanks!

Realistic Needs and Diseases, FillHerUp and Milk Mod Economy. And i just found another mod on nexus called "weightmorph" which plays nice with RND, eating food ->you become fatter, running around -> you become slim. But morphs of the hipbone while wearing HDT high heels will make your feet sinking into the ground.

Oh I came here because the dildo in lesbian animations don't work :( :( .... then found Leito saying it is caused by limitation in sexlab ... noooo I am truley heart broken .. I don't understand.. because it used to work before .... please Leito do something pleaseeeeee :blush:  

If you're so desperate for those animations, just use NSAP. They work fine with that.

hey there Leito, hope you are in the best of health and spirits.

I have 2 questios 

1- Just out of curiosity :D If it is not too hard to explain ... what is exactly the limitation in sexlab affecting the double dildo to be held by wrong actor and not positioned correctly ?

2- Is it possible to have both these amazing animations here together with NSAP ..both installed (if so pls tell me how to do it correctly)  :D Cause I Tried to be a smart ass and said to my self why not just copy the  hkx files for the lesian doubleD from NSAP over to this mod and see if it fixes the dildo problem but no it didn't.

hey there Leito, hope you are in the best of health and spirits.

I have 2 questios 

1- Just out of curiosity :D If it is not too hard to explain ... what is exactly the limitation in sexlab affecting the double dildo to be held by wrong actor and not positioned correctly ?

2- Is it possible to have both these amazing animations here together with NSAP ..both installed (if so pls tell me how to do it correctly)   :D Cause I Tried to be a smart ass and said to my self why not just copy the  hkx files for the lesian doubleD from NSAP over to this mod and see if it fixes the dildo problem but no it didn't.

I just installed new leito creatures ontop on nsap and the old leito pack. Now i have all the new rekling anims and working double dildo. Win - win.

Those animations requires different animobjects at various points of the animation.  SLAL doesn't support that.