SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

so has there been updates recently?

wolf threesome animation still doesn't work even if I installed the "fix" I saw somewhere here...

wolf threesome animation still doesn't work even if I installed the "fix" I saw somewhere here...

Might be a strange question, but is there any way to use the SexLab positioning controls with the Female Solo Chair animations separately? When I move the characters position it also moves the object and I looking to try to move them separately. Any kind of input is appreciated! Thanks!

Might be a strange question, but is there any way to use the SexLab positioning controls with the Female Solo Chair animations separately? When I move the characters position it also moves the object and I looking to try to move them separately. Any kind of input is appreciated! Thanks!

No , they are glued togheter by fnis, u will have to edit the nif file of the chair itself if you want it in difrent position using nifscope.

No , they are glued togheter by fnis, u will have to edit the nif file of the chair itself if you want it in difrent position using nifscope.

Oh, ok. I've never tried using nifscope but will definitely give it a try. Thank you.

(Edit: Omg that was a lot easier than I thought! You're awesome Anubi! :D)

I'm using the mod "Immersive Playable Rieklings" to well, play as one. The mod adds two new races (Riekling Blue/Purple) for the player to choose instead of using the vanilla Riekling. How do I make SexLab see these two races as Rieklings? Because right now when I start sex it just uses the standard human on human animations, not the Riekling stuff from this SLAL pack. Apologies if this isn't the best topic to ask this.

I'm using the mod "Immersive Playable Rieklings" to well, play as one. The mod adds two new races (Riekling Blue/Purple) for the player to choose instead of using the vanilla Riekling. How do I make SexLab see these two races as Rieklings? Because right now when I start sex it just uses the standard human on human animations, not the Riekling stuff from this SLAL pack. Apologies if this isn't the best topic to ask this.

You can't , unless you have vast moding knowledge to rewrite the rekling mod. The guy who made it probably had to make the game threat them as human, otherwise the whole mod would not work.

You can't , unless you have vast moding knowledge to rewrite the rekling mod. The guy who made it probably had to make the game threat them as human, otherwise the whole mod would not work.

Oh well, thanks for letting me know.

so perhaps an odd question, but is it possible that some of these animations will be included in a future update of the main sexlab framework?

Well, a couple of these animations are already included in the latest version of Sexlab, but if you want to rest you'll just have to get SLAL and import them manually into the animation registry. From what I've seen, Ashal hasn't been active for a while now; and I'm afraid that it might take some time, if ever, for him to update the framework again.

*Edit* Actually scratch that, Ashal still seems to be fairly involved with the community, although the Sexlab Framework still hasn't been updated for over six months now. Just something to keep in mind, I suppose.

He prob can write to Dlsite but i dont think its worth the hassle. Bigest insult is that its such a crapy game, just look at it! It looks like total garbage.

I was thinking he could probably sue...but that probably wouldn't work out, and as you said, probably not worth the hassle.

If you use sexlab ZZz to choose actors for the scenes it should work. Just note that the order in which you choose the actors will define their position in the threesome.

• 2 weeks later...