SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

Leito thank you for all the awesome animations!

Are you still having issues with the Riekling Gangbang running in-game?  I'm not sure why but I run a CBBE and separate UUNP profile on Mod Organizer.  It works on the CBBE but not the UUNP.  Mod list is identical except for armors and Milk Mod Economy runs on UUNP. 

Edit: The gangbang animation doesn't initiate with rieklings added by Hentai Creatures, only vanilla named rieklings.

Your bed - object animations, leito bed doggy, leito bed missionary, etc, are really wonderful BUT why in hell have you made a bed.object ?  How to use that ? not to talk about how unrealistic it is to conjure a bed for one sex act and then vanish. - Oh no ! Please make these animations for normal bed no-object as all your regular animations ! 

Thank you

Does anyone know of an animation which includes a stage where two humanoid actors are lying beside each other, touching but not sexually interacting and preferably with little or no exaggerated movements. Ideally looking like they are falling asleep in an embrace. It would not matter what any of the other stages depict.

Does anyone know of an animation which includes a stage where two humanoid actors are lying beside each other, touching but not sexually interacting and preferably with little or no exaggerated movements. Ideally looking like they are falling asleep in an embrace. It would not matter what any of the other stages depict.

Arrok Foreplays are mostly looking like that, take a look.

Edit: The gangbang animation doesn't initiate with rieklings added by Hentai Creatures, only vanilla named rieklings.

Interesting.  I'll try it out.

Your bed - object animations, leito bed doggy, leito bed missionary, etc, are really wonderful BUT why in hell have you made a bed.object ?  How to use that ? not to talk about how unrealistic it is to conjure a bed for one sex act and then vanish. - Oh no ! Please make these animations for normal bed no-object as all your regular animations ! 

Thank you

Just happened that way.  Furniture animations were never intended for Sexlab IIRC so it doesn't have proper support for it.

Is there any possible way to make main or married character Giant like so that Giant animations would work on them?

Unfortunately no.  Even if you could get the character to scale up, the animations won't work.

your bed stacks over the bed in the room.  which is looking desastrous. or, if no bed in room, the bed suddenly appear out of the nothing, especially outdoors, and after sex vanishes into the nothing. that is totally atmosphere vreaking. as nice as your animations are, the bed makes them UNPLAYABLE.

so please make a version of the animations without the bbed. should be easy to do.

your bed stacks over the bed in the room.  which is looking desastrous. or, if no bed in room, the bed suddenly appear out of the nothing, especially outdoors, and after sex vanishes into the nothing. that is totally atmosphere vreaking. as nice as your animations are, the bed makes them UNPLAYABLE.

so please make a version of the animations without the bbed. should be easy to do.

should be easy to do.......

Which part do you think would be the easiest? You should do that part to stir enthusiasm in Leito to fulfill your wishes.

Thanks for the new animations, Leito. Awesome work as always!

Yeah...this is somewhat easy. Just go into the furniture animations source file, look under the bed heading, and remove the object references for those specific animations. You'll need to recompile the source in FNIS for Modders afterwards. See Rydin's tutorial for this. Then just use those anims when you're near a bed and align them using sexlab. I'd do it for my own use, but am rather lazy of late.

I just updated to the latest SLAL pack from NSAP and discovered some tagging oversights:

Aggressive BJ and Bound BJ are both missing the open_mouth and silent tags for the actor1, as well as the correspending stage1 and stage1/stage2 open_mouth=false overrides (the consensual BJ anims are fine though).

The bound missionary is missing the add_cum tag.

EDIT: Found another oversight. The cowgirl 1 anim in the latest pack reverted back to an older version.. it's now the first updated version, rather than the second updated version which has the female looking down at the male's face during the last two stages. Maybe some other anims that got updated multiple times also got reverted back to the first updated version, I'm not sure.

I just updated to the latest SLAL pack from NSAP and discovered some tagging oversights:

Aggressive BJ and Bound BJ are both missing the open_mouth and silent tags for the actor1, as well as the correspending stage1 and stage1/stage2 open_mouth=false overrides (the consensual BJ anims are fine though).

The bound missionary is missing the add_cum tag.

EDIT: Found another oversight. The cowgirl 1 anim in the latest pack reverted back to an older version.. it's now the first updated version, rather than the second updated version which has the female looking down at the male's face during the last two stages. Maybe some other anims that got updated multiple times also got reverted back to the first updated version, I'm not sure.

Thanks for the finds.

No problem. I just did some file comparison and in-game checking... yeah there seem to be several more animations that got reverted to older versions besides cowgirl 1. I dumped the loose animation files from the v1.3b package, overwriting the 1.6 install versions, and now everything is back to normal.

EDIT: Also, I agree with the others about the bed issue. I was expecting to use those bed animations with SL's built in "use bed" feature, but sadly it's not suitable for that.

No problem. I just did some file comparison and in-game checking... yeah there seem to be several more animations that got reverted to older versions besides cowgirl 1. I dumped the loose animation files from the v1.3b package, overwriting the 1.6 install versions, and now everything is back to normal.

EDIT: Also, I agree with the others about the bed issue. I was expecting to use those bed animations with SL's built in "use bed" feature, but sadly it's not suitable for that.

Thats not quite true, its just require some work from users. I found leitos double bed nif and shrinked it to 0. Now its invisable in game. Then i started animation on normal bed using sexlab "use bed" and aligned the anim to fit that. And done, It works mostly fine, tho there are diffrent types of beds in skyrim with diffrent hights so sometimes there is some clipping.

Thats not quite true, its just require some work from users. I found leitos double bed nif and shrinked it to 0. Now its invisable in game. Then i started animation on normal bed using sexlab "use bed" and aligned the anim to fit that. And done, It works mostly fine, tho there are diffrent types of beds in skyrim with diffrent hights so sometimes there is some clipping.

Yeah, I meant out of the box. Of course if you are willing to mod the files you can make it suitable for your needs.

About what you suggest... First thing I tried was making the bed invisible and using the alignment hotkeys to lower the actors onto the real bed. It screwed up the third person camera (could no longer zoom in and out, I guess because the origin point had been lowered so far it was underground). Plus I don't want to realign every single combination of actors for every bed animation, so if I really wanted to fix it and Leito didn't provide an official solution I would just edit the animations directly.