SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

Do I still need to use Sexlab Sex Toys mod for this new animations?

If you want immersion, otherwise, no.  Not 100% sure if that mod is compatible as I don't know how the mod calls the animations and I don't have time to test it...

Ok Thanks for the replay. I will not use it.. :D

there's no strap on/ double dildo for the lesbian double dildo animation 1 and 2 (they are just humping the air). i have strap on enable and every animation except those two have strap on so i think it's a problem with just those animations not being right, can you fix it please?

thank you!

edit: well when i say there's no double dildo i mean it's not in the right place when they are humping, the dildo is in the hand of one of the character (not by the aggressor) so it's not in any of the females vagina when they are suppose to be penetrating each other (like i said before it looks like they are just humpng air)..

I feel like you have missing animations, you used to have so many doggy style ones for example, and right now in the consensual one i only see one "doggy anal 2" or some such, but i remember you had 1 and maybe 3 as well but i dont see them.

Edit- You are definitely missing an animation on the consensual pack, the first doggy

Edit 2- Counted the animations, there are only 29 animations in the "consensual non creature pack" but you have 37 animations here on the site for that pack

there's no strap on/ double dildo for the lesbian double dildo animation 1 and 2 (they are just humping the air). i have strap on enable and every animation except those two have strap on so i think it's a problem with just those animations not being right, can you fix it please?

thank you!

edit: well when i say there's no double dildo i mean it's not in the right place when they are humping, the dildo is in the hand of one of the character (not by the aggressor) so it's not in any of the females vagina when they are suppose to be penetrating each other (like i said before it looks like they are just humpng air)..

Unfortunately, the double dildo animations won't work properly due to the limitations of SLAL.

I feel like you have missing animations, you used to have so many doggy style ones for example, and right now in the consensual one i only see one "doggy anal 2" or some such, but i remember you had 1 and maybe 3 as well but i dont see them.

Edit- You are definitely missing an animation on the consensual pack, the first doggy

Edit 2- Counted the animations, there are only 29 animations in the "consensual non creature pack" but you have 37 animations here on the site for that pack

The missing animations are included in the Sexlab Framework.

I have only one issue. I want to use this in conjunction with SexLab Defeat, which requires the FNIS Creature Pack, which means that for this I need to install More Nasty Critters, which to my knowledge gives everything penises. I don't intend on having my character have sex with creatures, and even if I did I'd want to exclude spiders, especially given that I'm using Insects Begone to remove them and all signs of them completely from the game.

If I just install More Nasty Critters, this, then install Insects Begone again, and then install different textures for the creatures, will that work without issue, allowing me to use this mod without subscribing to spiders and dicks everywhere?

I have only one issue. I want to use this in conjunction with SexLab Defeat, which requires the FNIS Creature Pack, which means that for this I need to install More Nasty Critters, which to my knowledge gives everything penises. I don't intend on having my character have sex with creatures, and even if I did I'd want to exclude spiders, especially given that I'm using Insects Begone to remove them and all signs of them completely from the game.

If I just install More Nasty Critters, this, then install Insects Begone again, and then install different textures for the creatures, will that work without issue, allowing me to use this mod without subscribing to spiders and dicks everywhere?

Just because the creatures would be available for sex doesn't mean you have to have sex with them, it's entirely up  to the user, if you don't enable creature sex in the SexLab MCM or have any specific creature sex mods such as SexLab Aroused Creatures, you won't get any.

You only need More Nasty Critters if you want to use the creature module from my mod.

hi leito I upgraded to 1.5a from 1.3a previously, and I noticed the camera bobbing is back for bj1 and bj2 animations, which I distinctly remember 1.3a fixed. Any idea how I can fix this? I already disabled all your previous SLAL anim packs and the only one activated in MO is 1.5a. should I overwrite with the files from 1.3a?

That's something I'll have to fix.

okay thanks for the update. I just wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong on my end because I do remember seeing the bobbing at one point, then an update was released which fixed it, and now it's back. btw I made a lot of custom anims with SL Tools with stages from your animations leito. that's why I noticed the bobbing again. tyvm for your work

Sry, but I need to ask, what is this for a pretty girl, you have in some of the .gifs from your downloadpage for this mod? (the one in the first and last .gif as example). Is she as follower somwhere awaible? (and what for a body did she use? think some kind of unp+hdt?)

... and btt. Thx for your really nice mod:).

Sry, but I need to ask, what is this for a pretty girl, you have in some of the .gifs from your downloadpage for this mod? (the one in the first and last .gif as example). Is she as follower somwhere awaible? (and what for a body did she use? think some kind of unp+hdt?)

... and btt. Thx for your really nice mod:).

She is the Lydia replacer from Bijin Warmadiens.  Just a note, the latest version of the mod reworked her appearance.  Luckily, the older version is still available on his download page.  I believe it's version 3.0.

The body is an unreleased verison of my body mod.  You might be able to get something close with UNPP.

thank you!

Unfortunately, the double dildo animations won't work properly due to the limitations of SLAL.

Noooooooo! I liked those animations.  *Sigh* Now it looks like it's time to track down some more lesbian animations.  (if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. They don't have to be dildo animations.)

Thanks for letting us know, Leito. I thought I had made a mistake with the installation when those animations no longer worked properly, but it was a problem with SLAL all along.

thank you!

Noooooooo! I liked those animations.  *Sigh* Now it looks like it's time to track down some more lesbian animations.  (if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. They don't have to be dildo animations.)

Thanks for letting us know, Leito. I thought I had made a mistake with the installation when those animations no longer worked properly, but it was a problem with SLAL all along.

I think you need to download NSAP if you want to use the older animation with lots of dildos and toys :D

Thank you Leito for releasing this, i know you've heard this before but you really are the best at this stuff. I'm starting a new game without NSAP and everything works fine for me except for the following:

-Leito Kissing 2 is looping on the first stage

-Threesomes are putting a strapon on one of the females

-the double bed object is not showing up

-double dildo is not showing up  (i saw the response above, that's too bad because i'll have to use my imagination :lol: )

Thanks again.

The updated tags on your FFM animations messes up who wears the strap-on, if you happen to use the animation with three females.

I'll look into it.

I can confirm this, because i am experiencing a similar issue. All FFM animations after the recent update forces one female to wear a strap-on even if both females are doing female animations during the orgy.

Took a screenshot as a sample. Your FFM2 animation has strap-on perpetually attached to one of the FF even if they are doing female animations during the threesome. It seems to affect all of your group animations in this version.

post-771633-0-52203000-1473532674_thumb.jpg

Either way, great animations as always. Hope you make new ones! I miss your animations. :)

cant get this mod to show in the mcm animation loader

had it working really great then my game got badly broken from another mod so I had to go to a back up I did 2 weeks ago and now after reinstalling this mod it wont show in the game.

I have everything required and I have ran fnis, fnis shows the mod and has no errors

cant get this mod to show in the mcm animation loader

had it working really great then my game got badly broken from another mod so I had to go to a back up I did 2 weeks ago and now after reinstalling this mod it wont show in the game.

I have everything required and I have ran fnis, fnis shows the mod and has no errors

You probably have to go to a save before it broke.