SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

Leito, do you or does anyone have the previous version before you changed all of your animations? I'd like to get the cowgirl from the old ones and replace one of the other animations with it.

NSAP/SexLab has the old animations.

Thanks Pikachu, I found a way to make it work :o Your face always makes me laugh. Are you still working on any animations? :o

Off and on.  There might be an update soonish.

Updated the mod.  Main thing is I put all the animations found in NSAP and Forerunner's Leito pack here so they're no longer required.

Kind of beta-ish.  I've briefly tested the files and they seem to work ok for me.

Please re-read the installation as a few things has changed.

Updated the mod.  Main thing is I put all the animations found in NSAP and Forerunner's Leito pack here so they're no longer required.

Kind of beta-ish.  I've briefly tested the files and they seem to work ok for me.

Please re-read the installation as a few things has changed.

Thanks for this :)

Does the files conflict with other SLAL animations by any chance? Or even just the generic Sexlab animations? I see conflict with FunnyBizness' MaleCreature animations, as well as SLAL itself. Further more, Creatures/Aggressive/Furniture all overwrite each other so I'm worried about the compatibility and changes.

Thanks Leito! What does the SLAL_AnimationsByLeito_Models fix by the way?

It fixes the deformation of the nude giant's left knuckles.

Does the files conflict with other SLAL animations by any chance? Or even just the generic Sexlab animations? I see conflict with FunnyBizness' MaleCreature animations, as well as SLAL itself. Further more, Creatures/Aggressive/Furniture all overwrite each other so I'm worried about the compatibility and changes.

No it doesn't confilct with other SLAL packs (aside from double sets of animations if you have Forerunner's Leito pack installed)

Leito, I don't want to remove my NSAP since it have some animation that I want and didn't got their SLAL pack. So Should I enter skyrim, remove your animation form NSAP and rebuild the animation an then save, axit and install you new SLAL pack?

I think you can have this mod installed along with NSAP, it'll just run up your FNIS animation cap.  Yes, your idea sounds like it might work just fine.

Leito, I don't want to remove my NSAP since it have some animation that I want and didn't got their SLAL pack. So Should I enter skyrim, remove your animation form NSAP and rebuild the animation an then save, axit and install you new SLAL pack?

I think you can still use NSAP, just don't enable leito's anims from the NSAP MCM menu and you should be fine.

and as leito said, it'll add more animations to the game, even if you don't use them. So loading a save for the first time from the main menu after just starting the game may crash your game, if you have too many animations installed.

No it doesn't confilct with other SLAL packs (aside from double sets of animations if you have Forerunner's Leito pack installed)

I think you can have this mod installed along with NSAP, it'll just run up your FNIS animation cap.  Yes, your idea sounds like it might work just fine.

Cool, then I'm curious why does it overwrite certain things from those files and why do they overwrite themselves? I'm confused.

So I uninstalled nsap and the others, ran fnis and then installed this then added nsap again with the idea of not including yours from nsap. Fnis gives me over 500 inconsistencies and I imagine they won't go away so I uninstalled nsap again. Do the other animations in nsap have their own slal packs now with the anims from nsap? Or should I forget about some of them?

it keep poping " a problem occur when installing " when i try install the mod with NMM , any help?

I tested the mod with NMM.  Double check to make sure you have the latest version.

Cool, then I'm curious why does it overwrite certain things from those files and why do they overwrite themselves? I'm confused.

It likey overwrites some old animation files Sexlab and probably some animobjects and a python generator script.  Nothing to worry about.

So I uninstalled nsap and the others, ran fnis and then installed this then added nsap again with the idea of not including yours from nsap. Fnis gives me over 500 inconsistencies and I imagine they won't go away so I uninstalled nsap again. Do the other animations in nsap have their own slal packs now with the anims from nsap? Or should I forget about some of them?

Here's a list that Rydin made

You are by far the best animator on here. The realism of movement and smoothness of the transitions between stages are second to none. Also it baffles me how in yours the actors always line up and others I have to adjust in the Sexlab menu most of the time. It is ART you make, ART i tell ya. Just thought you should know ;-)

OH! Could you make more lesbian ones, please? My Dunmer couple is starting to feel the routine of marriage ;-)

PS: Tech report: I let NMM override everything from both Sexlab and NSAP, ran FNIS as you do, everything is running smoothly.

hi leito I upgraded to 1.5a from 1.3a previously, and I noticed the camera bobbing is back for bj1 and bj2 animations, which I distinctly remember 1.3a fixed. Any idea how I can fix this? I already disabled all your previous SLAL anim packs and the only one activated in MO is 1.5a. should I overwrite with the files from 1.3a?

hi leito I upgraded to 1.5a from 1.3a previously, and I noticed the camera bobbing is back for bj1 and bj2 animations, which I distinctly remember 1.3a fixed. Any idea how I can fix this? I already disabled all your previous SLAL anim packs and the only one activated in MO is 1.5a. should I overwrite with the files from 1.3a?

That's something I'll have to fix.

The updated tags on your FFM animations messes up who wears the strap-on, if you happen to use the animation with three females.

I'll look into it.

Leito, did you 're-rework' a few animations to put into the pack? Because i'm pretty sure the powerbomb one changed yet again (or perhaps it is what it was before the rework, dunno)

ps: not that this is a bad thing xD

No, all the animations should be the same as 1.3.

Do I still need to use Sexlab Sex Toys mod for this new animations?

If you want immersion, otherwise, no.  Not 100% sure if that mod is compatible as I don't know how the mod calls the animations and I don't have time to test it...