SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

Thanks for your kind words everyone.  I'm glad you're enjoying them :)

For some reason dildos aren't appearing during your Lesbian animations. Is there supposed to be an animation object .esp I need? Because all i have is SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp.

That should be all you need.  It's ok though, the lesbian dildo animations aren't working correctly anyways (SLAL limitations...and my reluctance to rework them...)

Thanks for your kind words everyone.  I'm glad you're enjoying them :)

For some reason dildos aren't appearing during your Lesbian animations. Is there supposed to be an animation object .esp I need? Because all i have is SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp.

That should be all you need.  It's ok though, the lesbian dildo animations aren't working correctly anyways (SLAL limitations...and my reluctance to rework them...)

Okay, thanks Leito! I'll just keep an eye out for future updates. 

Leito, great animation creator,I have a technical Support question.

How can I change the facing direction of the male/female player, not meaning hotkey like"k l ; '"in sexlab, those just simply adjust the space positon.

Sometimes I really found changing the facing direction of one player somehow amazing, for example, use the male animation of cowgirl in reverse cowgirl >_<~~~ 

How can I change the facing direction of the male/female player, not meaning hotkey like"k l ; '"in sexlab, those just simply adjust the space positon.

Sometimes I really found changing the facing direction of one player somehow amazing, for example, use the male animation of cowgirl in reverse cowgirl >_<~~~ 

With the 3Ds Max files or editing the AnimationsByLeito.txt found in the mod.

Try later,thanks~~~

I opened the Txt files but felt helpless to edit, just simply add "-o" in front of the desired animation?

I opened the Txt files but felt helpless to edit, just simply add "-o" in front of the desired animation?

Unfortuantely, it's going to be extremely time consuming.  I recommend looking at Rydin's SLAL Guide to get an idea of how things are setup.

You're going to have to find the animations that you want rotated and find their entries inside the AnimationsByLeito.txt.

Example:

Animation( 

id="Anal_Missionary_2",
name="Anal Missionary 2", 
tags="Leito,Sex,Missionary,Laying,Anal,MF", 
sound=Squishing,  
actor1=Female(add_cum=Anal, forward=X, rotate=180), 
actor2=Male(strap_on=True, forward=X, rotate=180),

)

You'll need to add the orange bits to the entries of the animations you want rotated.  Forward moves the actor in that direction.  The X is the number of units you want the actor to move forward.

Unfortuantely, it's going to be extremely time consuming.  I recommend looking at Rydin's SLAL Guide to get an idea of how things are setup.

You're going to have to find the animations that you want rotated and find their entries inside the AnimationsByLeito.txt.

Example:

Animation( 

id="Anal_Missionary_2",
sound=Squishing,  

)

You'll need to add the orange bits to the entries of the animations you want rotated.  Forward moves the actor in that direction.  The X is the number of units you want the actor to move forward.

As ur instructions, I am reading the guidebook right now...discuss later, thx very much~~~

Example:

Animation( 

id="Anal_Missionary_2",
sound=Squishing,  

)

OMG, I did it! Just like u said, It's really time consuming...

Not only editing the txt files in source directory, I also download the software named  "Python" , in order to open the SLAnimGenerate.pyw in SLAnims

directory, and then run it and the fnis for modders, ofcourse I must run fnis for users.... But finally I did it ~~

Thanks again, leito~

Example:

Animation( 

id="Anal_Missionary_2",
sound=Squishing,  

)

OMG, I did it! Just like u said, It's really time consuming...

Not only editing the txt files in source directory, I also download the software named  "Python" , in order to open the SLAnimGenerate.pyw in SLAnims

directory, and then run it and the fnis for modders, ofcourse I must run fnis for users.... But finally I did it ~~

Thanks again, leito~

Cool, I'm glad to hear you got it working :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Leito, i your big fan. Your animation and another stuff is amazing. I novice modmaker from Ukraine, and at the moment working on quest mod for skyrim(for Russian auditory, because I do not speak other languages )

I use your awesome animation, and hope you not against it. I just wanted to thank you for the amazing work.

And one more thing... You posted preview for troll animation, are you going to release it, or this just concept?

Here is the link to my blog, if anyone knows the Russian language will be glad if you are familiar with the my mod. :)

Hi Leito, i your big fan. Your animation and another stuff is amazing. I novice modmaker from Ukraine, and at the moment working on quest mod for skyrim(for Russian auditory, because I do not speak other languages )
I use your awesome animation, and hope you not against it. I just wanted to thank you for the amazing work.
And one more thing... You posted preview for troll animation, are you going to release it, or this just concept?
Here is the link to my blog, if anyone knows the Russian language will be glad if you are familiar with the my mod. :)

Cool.  The animations are free to use.  Go nuts.

On 10/25/2016 at 10:55 AM, titan2200 said:

I know I'm gonna seem like a total moron for even asking this, but, for some reason, whenever I play one of your animations, all that happens is that each of the actors involved in the animation literally just teleport into one another and stand still.

that's an error with FNIS when they do that.

https://skyrimnewmodslist.blogspot.com/2022/03/coco-kda-kaisa-cbbe-uunp-le.html

Edited by foxday

Quick question.

Installed this and have no issues EXCEPT with the Riekling throne sequences. For some reason, the throne is always invisible. I have furniture animations for SexLab and those have no problems appearing. But why is the throne with the Riekling sequences not present?

I have everything installed properly, but the model for the throne does not appear. Anyone know why that is?

On 11/12/2016 at 1:48 AM, S4ur0n said:

Quick question.

Installed this and have no issues EXCEPT with the Riekling throne sequences. For some reason, the throne is always invisible. I have furniture animations for SexLab and those have no problems appearing. But why is the throne with the Riekling sequences not present?

I have everything installed properly, but the model for the throne does not appear. Anyone know why that is?

you're most likely missing the folder with meshes and textures of the throne

I'm not sure exactly where to find the throne but i'm guessing one of Leito's animation packs has them..

https://skyrimnewmodslist.blogspot.com/

Edited by foxday

Would it be possible to make a separate animobject file in the download area? I'm not having the invisible throne issue; instead, the double dildo and object from the toy animations are invisible. I definitely checked the animobject file during installation, and according to MO, nothing is overwriting the SLAL pack so I have no idea why some animobjects are invisible.

I'll reinstall and see what happens anyway, but a separate animobject file might be helpful. 

Update: ok, the toy and solo dildo now work. Double dildo is behaving weirdly - it appears in the first stage, but stays in one actor's hand for the entire animation. Any suggestions?

you're most likely missing the folder with meshes and textures of the throne

I'm not sure exactly where to find the throne but i'm guessing one of Leito's animation packs has them..

That makes sense. I just wish I knew which download had the texture mapping for the Riekling throne. I have yet to find it.