SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

cant get this mod to show in the mcm animation loader

had it working really great then my game got badly broken from another mod so I had to go to a back up I did 2 weeks ago and now after reinstalling this mod it wont show in the game.

I have everything required and I have ran fnis, fnis shows the mod and has no errors

You probably have to go to a save before it broke.

that sucks, I really wanted to use your mod but I guess I cant , I already went back and re did everything once so i'm not doing it again :(

Hiya, Leito.

I thought I would bring up an issue with one of your dog/wolf animations from the MNC mod (Since that mod is pretty much no longer updated). So the animation I've had issues with is the dog BJ, and the problem is that the player's mouth was not made to open for the animation (Not a huge issue, I know, but I still care about details like that a lot). I've not tested the wolf variant of this, but I would assume the same animation is just copied and pasted, so it probably suffers from the same mistake.

If your could come up with a small patch for this, that would be great.

:)

Hiya, Leito.

I thought I would bring up an issue with one of your dog/wolf animations from the MNC mod (Since that mod is pretty much no longer updated). So the animation I've had issues with is the dog BJ, and the problem is that the player's mouth was not made to open for the animation (Not a huge issue, I know, but I still care about details like that a lot). I've not tested the wolf variant of this, but I would assume the same animation is just copied and pasted, so it probably suffers from the same mistake.

If your could come up with a small patch for this, that would be great.

:)

Unfortunately, controlling the mouth is done via scripts so it's nothing that I can/want to patch.

Hi,

I just installed the new version (1.6) and I get the FNIS - Error(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

The old version of the pack (1.3a) works fine. Google didn't help.

Anyone got an idea?

By the way... Great animations ;)

Make sure you have the latest version of FNIS.  It's also possible you have too many animations.

Make sure you have the latest version of FNIS.  It's also possible you have too many animations.

Latest FNIS is installed and there are not too many animations. Installed Halo's Poser just to be sure and now I'm at 9100+ animations... Everything's fine.

I'll download the pack again and give it another try

Edit: Well, forget about it... Don't know why, but it works now

Holy sh... once again Letio animations come out of nowhere and smack you upside the head with a dose of awesomeness! Thanks for all your hard work!

On another note, does anyone know of a mod that actually makes Rieklings difficult to fight? Even on the max settings in a normal game you can take on a ton of them! I like to play a little immersive letting oneself get defeated is not an option! Or do most people just take them as slaves using a capture type mod?  

Great update, appreciated.  Going to have to make a riekling den and some scent of sex rules to properly appreciate these!

Also, a one-shot test of the gangbang animation just using matchmaker seemed to work fine on my end, didn't have any issues with alignments or animating.

Holy sh... once again Letio animations come out of nowhere and smack you upside the head with a dose of awesomeness! Thanks for all your hard work!

On another note, does anyone know of a mod that actually makes Rieklings difficult to fight? Even on the max settings in a normal game you can take on a ton of them! I like to play a little immersive letting oneself get defeated is not an option! Or do most people just take them as slaves using a capture type mod?  

Immersive creatures adds some much higher level riekling-based creatures as random encounters in the world, and often you'll find two factions of them having a brawl and shaman versions using high level spells. 

Great update, appreciated.  Going to have to make a riekling den and some scent of sex rules to properly appreciate these!

Also, a one-shot test of the gangbang animation just using matchmaker seemed to work fine on my end, didn't have any issues with alignments or animating.

Immersive creatures adds some much higher level riekling-based creatures as random encounters in the world, and often you'll find two factions of them having a brawl and shaman versions using high level spells. 

I was looking into that, is there any conflicts with other mods on this site with that one?

I was looking into that, is there any conflicts with other mods on this site with that one?

Afaik not, i think you need bad dogs patch to give them Schlongs, but then it should work fine, it's been a while since i used it. 

Atm i'm playing with so much mods which gives my charakter debuffs, i need a good strategy for anything that's stronger than two wolves on Expert ;)

Ok, and with a low level character, it's different with daedric armor and enchantments for everything.

RND, apropos wear & tear, FHU & MME (not beeing able to run makes a difference there ;)) and if that's not enough, Cursed loot and maybe skooma whore. Using all of them on a new game is different, you'll be too busy trying to survive to hunt Dragons :D

I just want to say one thing..

THANK YOU.

Thank you for combining all of your animations into a single SLAL pack so I don't have to install NSAP and all those various packs with Leito animations.

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!