SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

hi i want upgrade my old version of this pack to the lastet one  ican simply overwrite? or  i need first to unistall the pack in a certain order?

Yes, just overwrite.

and if i just want unistall? Becouse the main post of author talk only about the installation process and not about  correct unistall

Open the file you downloaded to install the mod. Look at all the files in that download, remove all those files from your DATA folder and it's subfolders.

There are NO files added by this mod which should cause a problem with any other mod should you remove them.

Of course for people using mod managers like NMM or MO the task is much easier.

hi i want upgrade my old version of this pack to the lastet one  ican simply overwrite? or  i need first to unistall the pack in a certain order?

Yes, just overwrite.

and if i just want unistall? Becouse the main post of author talk only about the installation process and not about  correct unistall

Open the file you downloaded to install the mod. Look at all the files in that download, remove all those files from your DATA folder and it's subfolders.

There are NO files added by this mod which should cause a problem with any other mod should you remove them.

Yes i have removed the mod using NMM, in addition before doing this i have unregistered  all the animations of leito pack using  the mcm of SLAL ( maybe was that my main fault?) and then i got those 37 issues in FNIS

Missing AnimFile 1PUB01.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB02.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB03.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB04.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB05.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB06.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB07.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB08.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB09.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB10.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB11.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB12.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB13.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB14.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB15.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB16.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB17.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB18.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB19.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB20.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB21.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB22.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB23.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB24.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB25.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB26.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB27.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB28.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB29.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB30.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB31.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB32.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB33.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB34.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB35.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB36.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB37.hkx for character, mod Public

37 possible consistence issues

If I want just the reworked animations from the SL framework, is it enough to only use the "\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab" folder? Or does the behavior file matter?

Nope...just overwrite the old ones in Sexlab and NSAP.

Yes i have removed the mod using NMM, in addition before doing this i have unregistered  all the animations of leito pack using  the mcm of SLAL ( maybe was that my main fault?) and then i got those 37 issues in FNIS

That's why I use MO, NMM sometimes (but not always) leaves files behind which it looks like it did in this case. In this case it looks like it didn't remove a .TXT file which will be defining an animation set that was removed so FNIS is complaining it can't find the animation files. Find and remove the appropriate TXT file and that should go away. Rename any file to something other than .TXT before you remove it and run FNIS first to make sure you do NOT remove a file that is still used though, safety first.

Yes, just overwrite.

Missing AnimFile 1PUB02.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB03.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB04.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB05.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB06.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB07.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB08.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB09.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB10.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB11.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB12.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB13.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB14.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB15.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB16.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB17.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB18.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB19.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB20.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB21.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB22.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB23.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB24.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB25.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB26.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB27.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB28.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB29.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB30.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB31.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB32.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB33.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB34.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB35.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB36.hkx for character, mod Public

Missing AnimFile 1PUB37.hkx for character, mod Public

It worked! thx alot

As a top-notch animator, you certainly have the artistic licence to make your animations to your own liking. Personally, however, I found myself reverting back to the "less punchy" version after trying the latest updated for a while. To my eye and personal preference, something about the more aggressive nature erased a lot of charm your animation pack had. Animations that look like the woman is actually enjoying herself are shamefully rare in this community, and I found that this latest small tweak has the effect of making the pack "blend in with the herd". I'm reminded of an over-eager teenager pounding a hole with no idea how to actually please the woman, and that's a shame because I always felt your animations were a cut above the rest.

Regardless, keep up the good work, and I hope my feedback is at least a little useful.

I hate to admit, but I really do agree with Sang on this one..but, I'm unable to revert, I don't have the previous version because I think I deleted that one somehow. >< Is there some way to get the previous version that I don't see at the moment?

As a top-notch animator, you certainly have the artistic licence to make your animations to your own liking. Personally, however, I found myself reverting back to the "less punchy" version after trying the latest updated for a while. To my eye and personal preference, something about the more aggressive nature erased a lot of charm your animation pack had. Animations that look like the woman is actually enjoying herself are shamefully rare in this community, and I found that this latest small tweak has the effect of making the pack "blend in with the herd". I'm reminded of an over-eager teenager pounding a hole with no idea how to actually please the woman, and that's a shame because I always felt your animations were a cut above the rest.

Regardless, keep up the good work, and I hope my feedback is at least a little useful.

I hate to admit, but I really do agree with Sang on this one..but, I'm unable to revert, I don't have the previous version because I think I deleted that one somehow. >< Is there some way to get the previous version that I don't see at the moment?

Sorry, older versions aren't available.

It's not that the new ones are bad, it's that the old ones were also good and it could have just been Leito Doggy Style 3 and 4 because its all so very good, I want all of it.

So just don't think you did a bad job updating them.

Too late, I already slashed my wrists...j.k

The older versions aren't available because I didn't want to clutter MCM with animations that are essentially the same.  I also don't want to upload older files either because it'll make the download section a mess (It wouldn't be that much of a problem if the download section had sections like Nexus).

The older versions aren't available because I didn't want to clutter MCM with animations that are essentially the same.  I also don't want to upload older files either because it'll make the download section a mess (It wouldn't be that much of a problem if the download section had sections like Nexus).

Technically there are sections.

We miss right now, an "Animations" section for all the work you (and the other guys) do.

Technically there are sections.

We miss right now, an "Animations" section for all the work you (and the other guys) do.

I meant this page:

post-126630-0-25212900-1468450393_thumb.png

It kind of irks me when I go to download a mod and get presented with 10 different files with cryptic names...so I try to keep my download page slim.

It kind of irks me when I go to download a mod and get presented with 10 different files with cryptic names...so I try to keep my download page slim.

I see.

But still you have the full control of the names of the files.

And the name of the file is unrelated to the actual name of the mod.

What new version replace are in SexLab framework and NSAP.  Maybe reinstall these two mods can bring the old version back?

..well, I have a much simpler idea.. When you download these files, they come in a winrar folder.(At least I believe they do, in just about any download from SL) Does anyone have have those winrar files of Leito's SLAL stuff just before this recent update?

..well, I have a much simpler idea.. When you download these files, they come in a winrar folder.(At least I believe they do, in just about any download from SL) Does anyone have have those winrar files of Leito's SLAL stuff just before this recent update?

The original animations are packaged in with Sexlab and NSAP. Just copy and overwrite.

The original animations are packaged in with Sexlab and NSAP. Just copy and overwrite.

..huh? You misunderstand me, but never mind, someone's already sent me what I asked for. xD

there we go if u want to revert to the previous version

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito_v1.3.7z

The new animations are slightly jerky especially in first person view (and when sped up via the animation speed mod, which is less necessary now) but overall I think they are an improvement.

One of the big improvements I think for the latest versions is that in the final stage the male pushes and holds very deeply. No more sliding in an out, there is still movement but it's all inside the female so it's very clear it's the end. It also makes timing much easier for those using the animation speed mod to increase and decrease the animation speeds. I hope you can update your aggressive animations in the same way, no more sliding in an out in the final stage. Some of them suffer from that problem currently as if you activate the final stage at the wrong moment when the animation is sped up, you basically cum outside.

Also the new blowjob animations do an excellent job of keeping the female head/mouth locked on to the penis, very smooth and synchronized motions. The aggressive BJ animation could really use an improvement in that regard. The bound BJ animation is better but could probably still be improved a little. BTW if you do decide to update those, there is some sort of weird bug with your BJ animations where the female losses or gains clothing items in the final stage, rather than afterwards (this can case binding items to be re-equipped and restrain her during the scene).

Finally, I noticed half of your animations seem to be inverted compared to the other half. It's noticeable when switching between positions because you suddenly turn around 180 degrees, one of the doggystyle animations has the male facing forward and then suddenly another has him facing backwards in the other direction. I don't know if you have any interest in fixing that or how difficult it would be but it would make switching between animations a lot better. With the animations that are currently aligned the same way, switching between them is very smooth and synchronized. I basically have to keep a mental list in my head of which animations it's safe to switch to from the current one due to the alignment mismatches (it can be fixed by pressing the rotate key 12 times but that's slow...)

Finally, I noticed half of your animations seem to be inverted compared to the other half. It's noticeable when switching between positions because you suddenly turn around 180 degrees, one of the doggystyle animations has the male facing forward and then suddenly another has him facing backwards in the other direction. I don't know if you have any interest in fixing that or how difficult it would be but it would make switching between animations a lot better. With the animations that are currently aligned the same way, switching between them is very smooth and synchronized. I basically have to keep a mental list in my head of which animations it's safe to switch to from the current one due to the alignment mismatches (it can be fixed by pressing the rotate key 12 times but that's slow...)

I don't notice any of Leito's animations switching facing between stages of the same animation...such as stages 1-5 within Cowgirl 2, Missionary 3, etc. Or do you mean some will switch upon changing to an entirely different selection? If so, I do the same thing on animations I create...one Cowgirl animation will be facing toward the head of the bed, the next opposite. I just switch em up for variety. I imagine Leito does the same.

I don't notice any of Leito's animations switching facing between stages of the same animation...such as stages 1-5 within Cowgirl 2, Missionary 3, etc. Or do you mean some will switch upon changing to an entirely different selection? If so, I do the same thing on animations I create...one Cowgirl animation will be facing toward the head of the bed, the next opposite. I just switch em up for variety. I imagine Leito does the same.

Yeah, some animations are facing opposite ways.  It'll be pretty time consuming to make them all face the same way.  Doubt I'll have time to make them all face the same way.

Yeah I was talking about entirely different animations, not stages. The only reason I brought it up is because the ones that do face the same way are so consistently created that switching from one animation to another is very fluid, almost like they were meant to be switchable. But anyway thanks for replying, yeah if it's a lot of work it's not a big deal.

Hey Leito, do you have any interest in making animations for Falmer x Females? The vanilla Falmer animations are pretty stiff, and I'd really love to see some some hot, animated Falmer loving from you because your work is so smooth and lifelike.