SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

Hey Leito, great animations, Ā I have a question. I switched from 1.3b to to your newest pack, but the older animations that you reworked aren't working like the previews. They are slower paced like the original animations. For a specific example the Leito doggystyle animation was reworked to be faster and jerkier, I'm still getting the old slower one. Ā I overwrote sexlab with the new pack, and tried resetting the animation registry in game. Did you revert to back the slower animations, or am I doing something wrong? I use loot and updated fnis after install.Ā 

Would it be possible to make a separate animobject file in the download area? I'm not having the invisible throne issue; instead, the double dildo and object from the toy animations are invisible. I definitely checked the animobject file during installation, and according to MO, nothing is overwriting the SLAL pack so I have no idea why some animobjects are invisible.

Ā 

I'll reinstall and see what happens anyway, but a separate animobject file might be helpful.Ā 

Ā 

Update: ok, the toy and solo dildo now work. Double dildo is behaving weirdly - it appears in the first stage, but stays in one actor's hand for the entire animation. Any suggestions?

Ā 

I'm having the issue with the invisible double dildo, checked my install folders against the esp records and everything seems to be correct. Is it an error with slal or fnis?

Ā 

Somehow the double dildo keeps getting put in the hand of the person it's supposed to be fucking, and never leaves that hand in double dildo 1 and 2 animations.

It worked perfectly for me in NSAP but since switch to slal it hasn't worked.

Ā 

I updated my jcontainers, reloaded game saw that the didldo was in the hand of the wrong person, looked in the source, fnis generator text files, the dildo was set to be actor 1. went back in game and adjusted actor 1 30 units back to determine which one is which(player char). actor 1 was the one recieving attention.. so no idea why the dildo was in the hand of the person it's supposed to fuck. So i edited the text files to put dildo in the hands of actor 2 (keeper Carcette) regenerate fnis and reapplied the json files, no effect at all..maybe fresh game after the edits?

Somehow the double dildo keeps getting put in the hand of the person it's supposed to be fucking, and never leaves that hand in double dildo 1 and 2 animations.

It worked perfectly for me in NSAP but since switch to slal it hasn't worked.

Ā 

I updated my jcontainers, reloaded game saw that the didldo was in the hand of the wrong person, looked in the source, fnis generator text files, the dildo was set to be actor 1. went back in game and adjusted actor 1 30 units back to determine which one is which(player char). actor 1 was the one recieving attention.. so no idea why the dildo was in the hand of the person it's supposed to fuck. So i edited the text files to put dildo in the hands of actor 2 (keeper Carcette) regenerate fnis and reapplied the json files, no effect at all..maybe fresh game after the edits?

Ā 

Check the Known Issues section of the opening post. This is a limitation of SLAL that wasn't a problem in NSAP. As far as I know, no one ever came up with a fix for it.

Great animation pack, thank you for your workĀ 

Ā 

Pleeeeaaaaase make lesbian double dildo 1&2 animations great again !!Ā 

Ā 

sorryĀ i know it's not a bug from your side, i just had to "rant" for having one of my favorites animations now looking like they are air fuckingĀ  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Outstanding animations - I'm dying to see them in action on the body they were made for, 'body by Leito', that is. Unfortunately that body no longer exist on nexus:((

Ā 

If it's still available somewhere, would someone be kind enough to share a link?

Outstanding animations - I'm dying to see them in action on the body they were made for, 'body by Leito', that is. Unfortunately that body no longer exist on nexus:((

Ā 

If it's still available somewhere, would someone be kind enough to share a link?

Ā 

It's on UUNP as one of the slider sets pretty sure. It's just called Leito High/Low but it's gotta be it.

Leito - first, thank you for excellent animations.

Ā 

Unfortunately, i have to report two problems with latest, 1.6 version. I installed it using FOMOD and I ticked all boxes. Of, course, I ran FNIS and LOOT afterwards.. SLAL loader recognized your animations correctly and I registered animations into SexLAb.

Ā 

Problem one: After using any animations that involves bed, I can't return to the first view unless I use the tanning rack. And sometimes beds aren't showing when using any anal animation.

Ā 

Problem two: player doesn't open the mouth on aggressive blowjob animation and the NPC's penis is out of alignment a bit to the right. Well, it won't be a problem if SL will remember the position after I align actors manually.

Ā 

Ā 

Edit: Please, ignore this message. After trying new game (3 times) I was frustrated and decided to reinstall SL and your great mod. This time all above mentioned problems are gone. I fucking don't understand what has happened since I'm not rookie in SL and SL mods and all mods were installed on fresh Skyrim. Anyway. My apologies for inconvenience.

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but I do occasionally have my game crash when I load a save and get the crash fixes popup that tells me it's because I have too many animations loaded.Ā  I can just retry once or twice and it always works, but is there a way to tell sexlab not to even load the animations I don't use into FNIS without breaking whichever mod they come from (assuming I have all of those animations deselected if they're not just part of some random pool)?Ā 

Ā 

For instance I could happily eliminate all of the MM animations and all of the foot fetish stuff.Ā  Am I just going to break my game if I try to do something like that or is there a good way to do it?Ā  Ideally I'd like to get my animation count low enough that I don't run into the crash on loading save issue.

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but I do occasionally have my game crash when I load a save and get the crash fixes popup that tells me it's because I have too many animations loaded.Ā  I can just retry once or twice and it always works, but is there a way to tell sexlab not to even load the animations I don't use into FNIS without breaking whichever mod they come from (assuming I have all of those animations deselected if they're not just part of some random pool)?Ā 

Ā 

For instance I could happily eliminate all of the MM animations and all of the foot fetish stuff.Ā  Am I just going to break my game if I try to do something like that or is there a good way to do it?Ā  Ideally I'd like to get my animation count low enough that I don't run into the crash on loading save issue.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

Ā 

download the xxl version for more animations to be stored

Ā 

Ā 

Sexlab 1.62 has a setting in it where you can suppress animations. (I haven't gotten it to work with both human animations -and- creature animations otherwise I'd not have to tick the damn spider/hare/chicken/cow/pig animations everytime I load a new game to test)

Hello. Can anyone help me with this? When I try to run FNIS after installing JContainers, Sexlab Loader and this animation pack, an error in MO shows:

Ā 

Ā 

DEBUG (14:15:16.0713): remove mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE
INFO (14:15:16.0713): deleting C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE
DEBUG (14:15:16.0717): findfirstfileex C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt: animationsetdatasinglefile.txt (20)
DEBUG (14:15:16.0717): using path from previous deletion: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE

ERROR (14:15:16.0718): not a mod directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE
DEBUG (14:15:16.0750): using path from previous deletion: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\FNISBehavior\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt
DEBUG (14:15:16.0751): remove mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile2.txt
DEBUG (14:15:16.0751): add mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\FNISĀ Behavior\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt (meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt)
DEBUG (14:15:16.0751): move (ex) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile2.txt to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt - 1 (183)
DEBUG (14:15:16.0758): createfile w: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\templates\FNIS_aa2_TEMPLATE.pex -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\FNISĀ Behavior\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\templates\FNIS_aa2_TEMPLATE.pex (80000000 - 3) = 00000728 (0)

Ā 

I've tried uninstalling, running FNIS and then install, running FNIS repeatedly without any success. MO always shows this error. If anyone has any solution, that'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hello. Can anyone help me with this? When I try to run FNIS after installing JContainers, Sexlab Loader and this animation pack, an error in MO shows:

Ā 

Ā 

DEBUG (14:15:16.0713): remove mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE

INFO (14:15:16.0713): deleting C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE

DEBUG (14:15:16.0717): findfirstfileex C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt: animationsetdatasinglefile.txt (20)

DEBUG (14:15:16.0717): using path from previous deletion: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE

ERROR (14:15:16.0718): not a mod directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE

DEBUG (14:15:16.0750): using path from previous deletion: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\FNISBehavior\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt

DEBUG (14:15:16.0751): remove mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile2.txt

DEBUG (14:15:16.0751): add mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\FNISĀ Behavior\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt (meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt)

DEBUG (14:15:16.0751): move (ex) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile2.txt to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt - 1 (183)

DEBUG (14:15:16.0758): createfile w: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\templates\FNIS_aa2_TEMPLATE.pex -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\FNISĀ Behavior\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\templates\FNIS_aa2_TEMPLATE.pex (80000000 - 3) = 00000728 (0)

Ā 

I've tried uninstalling, running FNIS and then install, running FNIS repeatedly without any success. MO always shows this error. If anyone has any solution, that'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

Ā 

I know/read in a few places that keeping Skyrim in the default steam folder causes problems for FNIS, MO, other programs that need permissions. Maybe that's what's going on. I moved my skyrim into its own folder a long time ago and have never seen that error.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

DEBUG (14:15:16.0751): add mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\FNIS Behavior\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt (meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt)

DEBUG (14:15:16.0758): createfile w: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\templates\FNIS_aa2_TEMPLATE.pex -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\FNIS Behavior\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\templates\FNIS_aa2_TEMPLATE.pex (80000000 - 3) = 00000728 (0)

Ā 

I know/read in a few places that keeping Skyrim in the default steam folder causes problems for FNIS, MO, other programs that need permissions. Maybe that's what's going on. I moved my skyrim into its own folder a long time ago and have never seen that error.

Actually, the error text up there isn't my own. I simply copied it from another person with the same error (but from a diff cause.) I had to get it from the internet because I had gone and uninstalled this animation pack to get rid of the error. Mine is pretty much the same, save for the location. My skyrim folder is in D: . I had also used FNIS for other animations like combat, drinking/eating and the base Sexlab framework and it all works fine. For some reason it's just with this animation pack that's causing an error.

Ā 

EDIT: FixedĀ http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71824-help-with-installing-slal-animation-by-leito-mo-error/?do=findComment&comment=1789240