SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

Hey Leito, do you have any interest in making animations for Falmer x Females? The vanilla Falmer animations are pretty stiff, and I'd really love to see some some hot, animated Falmer loving from you because your work is so smooth and lifelike. 

I'd like to someday.  I don't really have time at the moment though.

Those two Reikling Cowgirl anims look fucking wicked.

Creature feature isn't my thing though, I hope you eventually do something similar for regular human sex.

Someday.

say sir Leito , you talked some time ago about planing to do some beast animation , any new ? or for now you enjoy vacation : p

Random shenanigans (among other things).  I don't know when I'll get back to it.

Ah it looks so good!!! If you gave me the troll hkx files I would love to make a great preview gif for that assuming I can just replace existing skyrim files like I have before.

Quick question about this mod. It lists More Nasty Critters as a requirement. What if I don't have any interest in the creature stuff and only want to use this mod for the vanilla/human animations? Can I skip the More Nasty Critters requirement and install this mod without running into any problems? Thanks

Just to make sure I'm reading the files correctly, this pack does not include the Leito animations from Forerunner's SLAL pack, right?

That's correct.  This mod doesn't contain the animations found in Forerunner's pack.

say sir Leito , you talked some time ago about planing to do some beast animation , any new ? or for now you enjoy vacation : p

Random shenanigans (among other things).  I don't know when I'll get back to it.

Ah it looks so good!!! If you gave me the troll hkx files I would love to make a great preview gif for that assuming I can just replace existing skyrim files like I have before.

Sorry, gotta wait.  :P  Maybe I'll do an update at the end of October...

Quick question about this mod. It lists More Nasty Critters as a requirement. What if I don't have any interest in the creature stuff and only want to use this mod for the vanilla/human animations? Can I skip the More Nasty Critters requirement and install this mod without running into any problems? Thanks

Yeah if you don't care for creatures you won't need MNC.

Why beds are not appearing for me during bed animations ? I've read here something about "SLALAnimObj.esp" and I do have it, although Im not really sure where did it come from. I googled it but I couldn't find it anywhere on this site, so I don't know if I have outdated version of that esp, or what's the problem. Riekling throne is working tho.

Why beds are not appearing for me during bed animations ? I've read here something about "SLALAnimObj.esp" and I do have it, although Im not really sure where did it come from. I googled it but I couldn't find it anywhere on this site, so I don't know if I have outdated version of that esp, or what's the problem. Riekling throne is working tho.

This mod doesn't have any of my bed animations.  Forerunner's Leito pack does (be sure to read what's in the spoilers)

This mod doesn't have any of my bed animations.  Forerunner's Leito pack does (be sure to read what's in the spoilers)

Working now, thank you.

A bit OT, but i assume here is the best place to ask: which mods do you use to trigger MFC animation? Defeat often uses MFC, but with 2 wolves. I've tried to make an animation with sexlab tools but i have to choose either human or creature and then i can't choose MFC. Massmatchmaker always starts an animation for my female + wolf, and the male masturbates. Switching to MFC via sexlab tools doesn't work either, it just won't switch.

A bit OT, but i assume here is the best place to ask: which mods do you use to trigger MFC animation? Defeat often uses MFC, but with 2 wolves. I've tried to make an animation with sexlab tools but i have to choose either human or creature and then i can't choose MFC. Massmatchmaker always starts an animation for my female + wolf, and the male masturbates. Switching to MFC via sexlab tools doesn't work either, it just won't switch.

I've only tried matchmaker.

Is there a certain order to do it with  matchmaker? I've tried self->wolf->bandit

Is there a certain order to do it with  matchmaker? I've tried self->wolf->bandit

I don't remember, it's been a while since I've tried.

I don't remember, it's been a while since I've tried.

I think i remember having read somewhere (can't remember where) that the proper order should be:

human -> human -> creature

Leito, do you or does anyone have the previous version before you changed all of your animations? I'd like to get the cowgirl from the old ones and replace one of the other animations with it.

NSAP/SexLab has the old animations.

Thanks Pikachu, I found a way to make it work :o Your face always makes me laugh. Are you still working on any animations? :o