emily1673 Posted March 8, 2020 Author Posted March 8, 2020 Just now, keitsoru said: Hey, I've wanted to try this mod since I came across it, but I'm only on SE.Glad you're porting it over. That said, I noticed the only version up right now is the full version, requiring Devious Devices. I would love to use this on my more dedicated playthroughs, where I'm not after sexual gameplay. Any chance at a conversion of the no DD version? In theory yes, however, at this time I am working on bug fixes and finishing the quest. Whoever wants to do a DD version of the CE port, this is basically what needs to be done: from script (heelsticker, nio, piercingticker) remove properties and statements: - DDPierced***Â Â Â Â - DDYoke*** Â Â Â Â - Sexlab*** Â Â - zad***Â Â Â - zbf*** from nail items + XinaFay Shoes remove KWD SexlabNoStrip from high heel debuffs: remove zad dependency
Slorm Posted March 8, 2020 Posted March 8, 2020 If there's isn't going to be a v6 non HDT Heels would it be possible to have a patch for v5.4.1 to fix the cost sliders which don't work please?  If you can tell me where to look I can probably try to fix it for myself
OsmelMC Posted March 8, 2020 Posted March 8, 2020 2 hours ago, Slorm said: If there's isn't going to be a v6 non HDT Heels would it be possible to have a patch for v5.4.1 to fix the cost sliders which don't work please?  If you can tell me where to look I can probably try to fix it for myself The current version is v6.0 for LE and SE and the Patch or FIX for LE include on the Download fix all that.
keitsoru Posted March 8, 2020 Posted March 8, 2020 3 hours ago, emily1673 said: In theory yes, however, at this time I am working on bug fixes and finishing the quest. Whoever wants to do a DD version of the CE port, this is basically what needs to be done: from script (heelsticker, nio, piercingticker) remove properties and statements: - DDPierced***Â Â Â Â - DDYoke*** Â Â Â Â - Sexlab*** Â Â - zad***Â Â Â - zbf*** from nail items + XinaFay Shoes remove KWD SexlabNoStrip from high heel debuffs: remove zad dependency Well, thank you for that, even if I can't really compile scripts and can't handle it on my own. I seem to be encountering a different problem, however. For some reason, the mod isn't playing nicely with HDT hairs. Even when I add them as custom, I can't get hair to update. Static hairs do just fine, apparently. To elaborate, I'll set the KSSMP hair "Anna" for the appropriate length, in the appropriate custom hair slot. I still have whatever hair the mod stuck me with on initial selection of my hair length, when I test with any of the debug items.
Slorm Posted March 8, 2020 Posted March 8, 2020 15 minutes ago, osmelmc said: The current version is v6.0 for LE and SE and the Patch or FIX for LE include on the Download fix all that. Many thanks but it looks like the LE version has been pulled (it was there yesterday). It also needed HDT Heels which I don't use and would prefer to not install if possible  Spoiler Â
emily1673 Posted March 8, 2020 Author Posted March 8, 2020 Just posted a new version, 6.0.3.  List of changes in 6.0.3: - includes the following fixes by osmelmc (see https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56627-immersive-hair-growth-and-styling-yps-devious-immersive-fashion-600-2018-10-02/?do=findComment&comment=2601644) ---> fixed compatibility with DDi v4.1+ ---> added animation when pubic itchy with DeviousYoke equipped ---> fixed animations conflicts with Horse Riding and SexLab animations using DDi ---> added falling animation when trip running ---> added compatibility with Bathing in Skyrim (if higher dirty -> lower fashion) ---> fixed error in Dibella Follower Quest (smudged nail polish cause quest start directly in stage 370) ---> fixed Snake Bites Unsolder ---> The speed buffer not longer slow you went swimming or riding horses ---> Include Pop-up window to select PC Hair Color if HairColorControlDisabed MCM option is toggle OFF (to help on solving the Sanguine Debauchery and PSQ Black Hair Color problem) ---> Enhance the MCM to prevent Black Hair Color issues (the closest Black Hair Color tone allowed by Skyrim without problem is #222222) ---> Fixed all the Hair Makeover Prices Sliders option on the MCM ---> Fix all the Errors found on the Log files (WARNING: That part is not fully tested and is possible some functions don't work as expected like those for piercing) other changes and fixes in v.6.0.3: - added presets for [Dint999] KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.esp; see https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98438 (thanks to crudo, see https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56627-immersive-hair-growth-and-styling-yps-devious-immersive-fashion-600-2018-10-02/?do=findComment&comment=2800907 ) - added presets for HHairstyles.esp https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60730 (thanks to crudo, see done by crudo https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56627-immersive-hair-growth-and-styling-yps-devious-immersive-fashion-600-2018-10-02/?do=findComment&comment=2813592 ) - added presets for SC_hairs.esp https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71561?tab=description (thanks to Gnaddelwarz) - added presets for Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp (thanks by Gnaddelwarz) - hairdresser will now give the player ear length buzzed nape cuts (contained in the HG Hairdos) - fixes to the Dibella quest: ---> bra and belt give now no other choice but to wear them ---> after wearing bra and belt, hair will grow in the natural hair color (not in black) ---> no more vitamins, instead you will quaff „herbs from the alchemist“ - hair will now update correctly when wearing a hat soon after character creation; this may cause distorted hair, which can be fixed by removing the hat - added more flavour messages to haircut makeovers - upon asking to shave your head again, the hairdresser will now skip the "cropped hair" stages - removed "craving" section from MCM, since this feature is currently not under development - frequent hair checks and NiNodeUpdates now turned on in MCM by default (still can be turned off for users with slower machines) - changes to mod description: ---> ZAZ Animation Pack and DD Expansion are now officially required (for full versions) ---> Chinese translation of the mod is now available (thanks to 3DMsAsura; link: https://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-6013181-1-1.html )  --------- And a final note: Many of you have asked me whether the Dibella quest will be continued. And the answer is: Absolutely yes! The quest is only about 50% finished so far. But the first step is to consolidate all the previous updates, fixes and patches. That's what v.6.0.3 does.  6
emily1673 Posted March 8, 2020 Author Posted March 8, 2020 Forgot to add: v.6.0.3 also removed the HDT Heels dependency. HDT Heels is no longer required for this mod. 3
Slorm Posted March 8, 2020 Posted March 8, 2020 39 minutes ago, emily1673 said: Forgot to add: v.6.0.3 also removed the HDT Heels dependency. HDT Heels is no longer required for this mod. Perfect, you've made my day. Thank you
Darkwing241 Posted March 9, 2020 Posted March 9, 2020 4 hours ago, emily1673 said: Forgot to add: v.6.0.3 also removed the HDT Heels dependency. HDT Heels is no longer required for this mod. Oh thank god! Â I was nervously debating with myself if it was rude to also request this.
keitsoru Posted March 9, 2020 Posted March 9, 2020 So, good news! I figured out what I was doing wrong, or missing, and mostly have the SE conversion working. That said, I'm running in to a couple of small snags: 1. Like others, I am not seeing armpit hair in later stages with Warmaiden installed. I've upped my body overlays up to 20 slots, and still saw no change. The actual overlays are there. On the Racemenu version, I can scroll through and see them. For some reason this mod just doesn't see the later stages' textures. 2. The pubic hair function is a bit of a hurdle. It seemingly relies on SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females. The problem with this is, if we aren't using a LE body, they won't fit right. I use CBBE, and the only bodyslide I can find breaks the meshes if morphs are involved. I know a potential solution to this, if emily, or someone is willing to take the time to make the changes. There is a similar mod in SE, that uses pretty much the same system. It also handles color matching based on Racemenu's dye system, instead of attaching the meshes directly to the head (which causes the SE bodyslide files someone posted to break them). Â Â
shadowwolf2k7 Posted March 9, 2020 Posted March 9, 2020 @emily1673 i like the quest so far and it works well, however i am confused on the part take a walk in town. i am not sure which town it is talking about. is it winterhold or solitude, or some other town? there is no pointer to which town you are suppose to take a walk in.
Balgin Posted March 10, 2020 Posted March 10, 2020 4 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said: @emily1673 i like the quest so far and it works well, however i am confused on the part take a walk in town. i am not sure which town it is talking about. is it winterhold or solitude, or some other town? there is no pointer to which town you are suppose to take a walk in. That is as far as the quest currently goes. It's not finished yet.
OsmelMC Posted March 10, 2020 Posted March 10, 2020 20 hours ago, keitsoru said: 2. The pubic hair function is a bit of a hurdle. It seemingly relies on SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females. The problem with this is, if we aren't using a LE body, they won't fit right. I use CBBE, and the only bodyslide I can find breaks the meshes if morphs are involved. I know a potential solution to this, if emily, or someone is willing to take the time to make the changes. There is a similar mod in SE, that uses pretty much the same system. It also handles color matching based on Racemenu's dye system, instead of attaching the meshes directly to the head (which causes the SE bodyslide files someone posted to break them). Â Â Check my tweaks. I have one Pubic Hair similar for LE that also detect the hair color.
TheLoverLabCriminal Posted March 10, 2020 Posted March 10, 2020 how can i activate hair ksh dint ? because is only the vanilla hair as far as i know and after ks hairdos but what if i want to use dint hair for growing only ?  EDIT : i used perm lotion then preset but there no dint hdt hair i guess there a problem or i do that wrong. Too uderstand i want only dint hdt hair growing beside my hair growing ks hairdos as default but i want only dint idk how i can make it work maybe is because the hair pack updated
TheLoverLabCriminal Posted March 10, 2020 Posted March 10, 2020 ok hi i did a custom dint hdt hair i guess is the latest version files here some doesnt work is the short category dont know if there a way to fix if yes tell anyway ypsCustomStyles.json apparently doesnt work great also hg hairdos too idk how i can use it
keitsoru Posted March 10, 2020 Posted March 10, 2020 3 hours ago, osmelmc said: Check my tweaks. I have one Pubic Hair similar for LE that also detect the hair color. With respect, the issue isn't the hair color matching. The issue is that I'm on SSE, and the mod that Immersive Hair Growth relies on, lacks a functional Bodyslide for SSE bodies. CBBE and CBBE SE have different shapes, so oldrim bodyslides don't work. 1
stalPROm Posted March 11, 2020 Posted March 11, 2020 @emily1673 Great mod, thanks. But after last update in MCM Heels menu is empty, all other menus works fine.
Balgin Posted March 11, 2020 Posted March 11, 2020 5 minutes ago, stalPROm said: @emily1673 Great mod, thanks. But after last update in MCM Heels menu is empty, all other menus works fine. Yep. Heels section is empty now. That's awkward if we want to turn it off.
keitsoru Posted March 11, 2020 Posted March 11, 2020 On 3/8/2020 at 2:04 PM, keitsoru said: In theory yes, however, at this time I am working on bug fixes and finishing the quest. Whoever wants to do a DD version of the CE port, this is basically what needs to be done: from script (heelsticker, nio, piercingticker) remove properties and statements: - DDPierced***Â Â Â Â - DDYoke*** Â Â Â Â - Sexlab*** Â Â - zad***Â Â Â - zbf*** from nail items + XinaFay Shoes remove KWD SexlabNoStrip from high heel debuffs: remove zad dependency Hey, so, I can find the other things you're talking about. The scripts however are throwing me through a loop. I can't seem to find the properties/statements you're referring to in the scripts.
Slorm Posted March 11, 2020 Posted March 11, 2020 19 hours ago, Balgin said: Yep. Heels section is empty now. That's awkward if we want to turn it off. That's odd as it's showing here. Skyrim LE and it was installed into a clean save (v6.0.3) Â Spoiler Â
mangalo Posted March 11, 2020 Posted March 11, 2020 19 hours ago, Balgin said: Yep. Heels section is empty now. That's awkward if we want to turn it off. Can confirm, it happened to me after updating
Balgin Posted March 11, 2020 Posted March 11, 2020 47 minutes ago, mangalo said: Can confirm, it happened to me after updating Yep. Creating a new save seems fine. Adding it to existing saves seems to be the problem.
Clea Strange Posted March 12, 2020 Posted March 12, 2020 I am doing the beta quest to turn my male into a girl and i'm at the part where I'm suppose to shave the armpits. I do that but I have no control of my character and can't move, the only thing I can do is rotate the camera rest and open the menu   Also the Npc Lena head is different color than rest of her body, I am using CBBE with Clams  Spoiler Â
emily1673 Posted March 12, 2020 Author Posted March 12, 2020 On 3/11/2020 at 3:16 AM, Balgin said: Yep. Heels section is empty now. That's awkward if we want to turn it off. The "Heels" section was renamed to "High Heels" to remove a typo. That's why a fresh save is needed. On 3/11/2020 at 7:04 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said: Will the 6.0.3 update work in SSE? No; 6.0.3 is for Oldrim only, sorry.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now