Balgin Posted March 12, 2020 Posted March 12, 2020 28 minutes ago, emily1673 said: The "Heels" section was renamed to "High Heels" to remove a typo. That's why a fresh save is needed. Fresh or clean? I've got some lovely old favourite saves that are likely to be disrupted by this.
emily1673 Posted March 13, 2020 Author Posted March 13, 2020 9 hours ago, Balgin said: Fresh or clean? I've got some lovely old favourite saves that are likely to be disrupted by this. I think I can fix this somehow (to make 6.0.3. compatible with older mods)... will try. 2
stalPROm Posted March 13, 2020 Posted March 13, 2020 8 hours ago, emily1673 said: I think I can fix this somehow (to make 6.0.3. compatible with older mods)... will try. Thanks, also, can u delete or somehow turn off that magic effect that apply when equip Heels (buff Satisfactory Appearance) after every SexLab animation it re-equip heels and kinda annoying to see every time that effect) Anyway, thanks a lot
emily1673 Posted March 13, 2020 Author Posted March 13, 2020 7 hours ago, emily1673 said: I think I can fix this somehow (to make 6.0.3. compatible with older mods)... will try. Here is a fixed version (install instead of 6.0.3). Please let me know whether it works. yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.0.3.1).7z 1
Balgin Posted March 13, 2020 Posted March 13, 2020 24 minutes ago, emily1673 said: Here is a fixed version (install instead of 6.0.3). Please let me know whether it works. yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.0.3.1).7z 1.14 MB · 0 downloads This seems to work. Thanks :).
emily1673 Posted March 13, 2020 Author Posted March 13, 2020 On 3/7/2020 at 5:02 PM, Slorm said: 1/ The armpit hair appears but disappears again after stage 2 (there is a mention of this in the OP but I would have thought the stage 2 stubble should remain in place rather than disappear) EDIT: Tried the Nordic Warmaiden hair mod but it needs to be applied manually and isn't removed after shaving Installing today's new texture pack (instead of the old one) should fix this.
NoirXiaoba Posted March 13, 2020 Posted March 13, 2020 Thank you for updating one of my favourite mods. I love playing with yps, if only for the hair growth and make-up simulation alone.
Fafat Posted March 14, 2020 Posted March 14, 2020 sorry if this question is repeatable but it's really disturb me XD how can i make the armpit visible? i have nordic installed but still no armpit on my character.
emily1673 Posted March 14, 2020 Author Posted March 14, 2020 Just now, Fafat said: sorry if this question is repeatable but it's really disturb me XD how can i make the armpit visible? i have nordic installed but still no armpit on my character. You need to install the file "Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair - SlaveTats Version.zip" from Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair, before you install this mod. Or, if you install Nordic Warmaiden later, shave your armpits and let it grow again.
Darkwing241 Posted March 15, 2020 Posted March 15, 2020 Recently several kink mods here on loverslab have been leaning pretty heavily on gold and debt as a mechanic for controlling slavery, most notably devious followers and sexlab survival. I'm working on setting up a playthrough for a 'fashion addict' character, who's spending on fashion items gets her into trouble. The problem is gold needs to be pretty accurately controlled to get the story arc to work. I would like to have a set up where the PC can not afford much at low levels, and then as she levels up she can buy more. Finally at higher levels scaling prices catch up (these other mods also scale with level and time). The problem is that all of the MCM pricing sliders are "per level" only. Would it be possible to add a flat rate slider as well? That way we can set up a "flat rate+per level" price that would allow for some fashion options to be too expensive at low level (high flat rate price), but then become affordable later on. That way fashion purchases are unlocked as your character progresses. Only having access to per level basically locks you into two scenarios. -Low per level cost: Buy everything at level one, everything stays trivially priced -High per level cost: Probably never buy anything. Sliders could also go negative allowing for some other potentially interesting narratives -negative flat + per level = free samples for low level PCs (To get them hooked! truly devious!) -positive flat + negative per level = free fashion for higher level PCs (dumpy low level PC evolves into glamorous hero)
Slorm Posted March 15, 2020 Posted March 15, 2020 On 3/13/2020 at 8:46 PM, emily1673 said: Installing today's new texture pack (instead of the old one) should fix this. Many thanks. I just run some tests and it's working perfectly now
WickieI Posted March 15, 2020 Posted March 15, 2020 Can someone explain how i set up the ks hairdos hdt style? Just installed the mod
A Little Kitten Posted March 15, 2020 Posted March 15, 2020 My lipstick and eyeshadows got smuged during sleep, now they never dissapear, even when mirror says i dont have any lipstick / fresh good lipstick, it still shows smuged textures
OsmelMC Posted March 16, 2020 Posted March 16, 2020 4 hours ago, A Little Kitten said: My lipstick and eyeshadows got smuged during sleep, now they never dissapear, even when mirror says i dont have any lipstick / fresh good lipstick, it still shows smuged textures Try to remove it from the slavetats
jfraser Posted March 16, 2020 Posted March 16, 2020 14 hours ago, WickieI said: Can someone explain how i set up the ks hairdos hdt style? Just installed the mod You have to have regular KS installed as well. The HDT versions of the hairstyles (which won't be all of them) will have the same name, just with... something else added to the name. I don't remember exactly what it says. But just keep scrolling through the list.
A Little Kitten Posted March 16, 2020 Posted March 16, 2020 14 hours ago, osmelmc said: Try to remove it from the slavetats yps locked them solved - removed everything from yps disabled tats locking disabled smudging 2
w234aew Posted March 19, 2020 Posted March 19, 2020 Does anyone know what slots are tracked for piercings in the 6.0 SSE version? I know that the earring slot is correct, but the NewMiller Piercings 3BBB conversion uses slots 55 and 57 for navel and nipple respectively, but IDK what slots YPS SE tracks for those. I assume that it tracks the DD piercing slots, but what else?
Balgin Posted March 19, 2020 Posted March 19, 2020 1 hour ago, w234aew said: Does anyone know what slots are tracked for piercings in the 6.0 SSE version? I know that the earring slot is correct, but the NewMiller Piercings 3BBB conversion uses slots 55 and 57 for navel and nipple respectively, but IDK what slots YPS SE tracks for those. I assume that it tracks the DD piercing slots, but what else? There used to be a paragraph dedicated to slots in the readme but it doesn't seem as present in recent versions. 1
w234aew Posted March 20, 2020 Posted March 20, 2020 2 hours ago, Balgin said: There used to be a paragraph dedicated to slots in the readme but it doesn't seem as present in recent versions. I checked all of the documentation, it looks like the only new tracked slot in the SE version is slot 52, so I think the rest of the slots would be the same as previous versions. Problem is, I don't know what those are either. Only slots listed were the total mod slots, not what clothing slots were tracked. I wouldn't have a problem with the nipple piercings (I could just make them a DD item I think, it must track that slot), but I don't know what slot the navel piercing should use. I'm going to use TES5Edit/SSEdit to check the old UUNP mod, as I remember which piercings used the right slot to be detected.
Balgin Posted March 20, 2020 Posted March 20, 2020 I think back in version 3.4 or version 4.0 of the mod... I had an archive of older versions of the mod lying around but it's a bit of a busy evening so I didn't have time to look for the information and just settled for writing a quick reply. There was a forum post from the time of that update detailing it in this thread but I'm too tired to look for it now. Hopefully Emily can fill you in with the relevant information when she next hits this thread but the slots were all documented at one point in the past.
emily1673 Posted March 20, 2020 Author Posted March 20, 2020 3 hours ago, w234aew said: I checked all of the documentation, it looks like the only new tracked slot in the SE version is slot 52, so I think the rest of the slots would be the same as previous versions. Problem is, I don't know what those are either. Only slots listed were the total mod slots, not what clothing slots were tracked. I wouldn't have a problem with the nipple piercings (I could just make them a DD item I think, it must track that slot), but I don't know what slot the navel piercing should use. I'm going to use TES5Edit/SSEdit to check the old UUNP mod, as I remember which piercings used the right slot to be detected. To check what item slots are tracked for piercings, look for the "Function FindPiercing" in the script ypsPiercingTicker.psc
w234aew Posted March 20, 2020 Posted March 20, 2020 9 hours ago, emily1673 said: To check what item slots are tracked for piercings, look for the "Function FindPiercing" in the script ypsPiercingTicker.psc I checked, it looks like slots 55-57 are tracked, but it looks for particular mod items to classify as piercings (ex. the HDT piercingsets mod). Does the mirror do an immediate piercing slot update? That's how I'm checking if it detects the new mods.
emily1673 Posted March 20, 2020 Author Posted March 20, 2020 4 hours ago, w234aew said: I checked, it looks like slots 55-57 are tracked, but it looks for particular mod items to classify as piercings (ex. the HDT piercingsets mod). Does the mirror do an immediate piercing slot update? That's how I'm checking if it detects the new mods. The method is quite heuristic. The script basically checks the item names, and tries to "guess" possible piercing items, even from unknown (or new) mods. If you have any suggestions, this part of the script can be easily adopted (e.g. adding or removing slots or search strings). Just post it here, and I will try to include it in the next update. The mirror shows the current piercing status how the "mod thinks it should be" (as is stored in the script variables). It doesn't check for any other installed mods.
w234aew Posted March 20, 2020 Posted March 20, 2020 1 hour ago, emily1673 said: The method is quite heuristic. The script basically checks the item names, and tries to "guess" possible piercing items, even from unknown (or new) mods. If you have any suggestions, this part of the script can be easily adopted (e.g. adding or removing slots or search strings). Just post it here, and I will try to include it in the next update. The mirror shows the current piercing status how the "mod thinks it should be" (as is stored in the script variables). It doesn't check for any other installed mods. I think it might have to do with their in-game classified type (I think some are light armor, or don't contain the right keywords). The particular mods I tried were "Piercings Strange 3BBB" (which are NewMiller's body piercings converted to CBBE 3BBB) and my own conversion of the Mini Bikini mod for 3BBB (the original is for normal CBBE SE). Neither mod's piercings were recognized in the mirror, even after waiting some time. However, I use SE exclusively now, and I think it might be that those mods were not in the Legendary edition to begin with. The piercing parts for both of these are unavailable in LE (Mini Bikini piercings are SE only, and the newmiller port is specifically for 3BBB compatibility). Immersive Jewelery SE works for the earrings, and I think DD piercings all work (even were detected by the mirror). I'm going to try to convert the latest UUNP HDT PiercingSets version to 3BBB to confirm that it will still work, but that will be a LONG undertaking (lots of outfit studio project files, finding the least-buggy esp and fixes, and a 3 step process of converting UUNP->CBBE->CBBESE->3BBB).
emily1673 Posted March 21, 2020 Author Posted March 21, 2020 Just posted an update. Installing HG Hairdos is recommended for this update. v. 6.0.4: Dibella quest: - added several new stages to the quest (still not finished) - fixed naming of Lena's potion - foot device now locks on player upon clicking - ear piercings should now show correctly on player Other changes: - Ybella references now to herself in her outfit script - lowered default values for heel training pain and stumble chance (can be changed back in MCM) - clicking twice on the mirror, shaving cream and similar items now only runs the script once 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now