crudo Posted November 16, 2019 Posted November 16, 2019 On 11/11/2019 at 8:04 AM, TheLoverLabCriminal said: do you know how it will work ? I don't understand what you are asking? This should add all the Dint HDT hairs to the YPS hairstyles. It works just fine in my game. I manually added the files though and just guessed at the manager installation. Check it out to be sure before installing, just to make sure it doesn't ruin anything on your end.
crudo Posted November 17, 2019 Posted November 17, 2019 I don't know if this one has been done in the past but here is another set of hair I added to my game, you'll need the main file: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60730 There's not many styles here but if you want to add it to your game it can't hurt. I believe there are seven hairstyles and five are HDT. Having said that there are really just three styles with subtle variations, 3 bobs, 2 pigtails and 2 ponytails. The pigtails are not HDT, sadly. Even though there are only a few styles included they are very nicely done. And here is the installer, this should work for NMM but check to be safe. I simply manually added the two files which you can find on your system here: \Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion Just unpack the attached or try it with NMM. EDITED: Removed file, corrected one below. 1
anonymous9393 Posted November 17, 2019 Posted November 17, 2019 this mod can be converted to special edition easily?
OsmelMC Posted November 17, 2019 Posted November 17, 2019 6 hours ago, anonymous9393 said: this mod can be converted to special edition easily? I remember seeing in this topic someone already make the conversion and is possible my fix work there.
Balgin Posted November 18, 2019 Posted November 18, 2019 20 hours ago, crudo said: I don't know if this one has been done in the past but here is another set of hair I added to my game, you'll need the main file: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60730 There's not many styles here but if you want to add it to your game it can't hurt. I believe there are seven hairstyles and five are HDT. Having said that there are really just three styles with subtle variations, 3 bobs, 2 pigtails and 2 ponytails. The pigtails are not HDT, sadly. Even though there are only a few styles included they are very nicely done. And here is the installer, this should work for NMM but check to be safe. I simply manually added the two files which you can find on your system here: \Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion Just unpack the attached or try it with NMM. HHairstyles Set.7z 959 B · 2 downloads Heya, your 7zip file contains the KSH HDT json. It doesn't contain one for HHairs.
crudo Posted November 18, 2019 Posted November 18, 2019 14 hours ago, Balgin said: Heya, your 7zip file contains the KSH HDT json. It doesn't contain one for HHairs. Whoops, well that's embarrassing. Here it is, should be good now. There's not many styles here but if you want to add it to your game it can't hurt. I believe there are seven hairstyles and five are HDT. Having said that there are really just three styles with subtle variations, 3 bobs, 2 pigtails and 2 ponytails. The pigtails are not HDT, sadly. Even though there are only a few styles included they are very nicely done. And here is the installer, this should work for NMM but check to be safe. I simply manually added the two files which you can find on your system here: \Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion Just unpack the attached or try it with NMM. HHairstyles Set.7z
Balgin Posted November 18, 2019 Posted November 18, 2019 Agreed. HHair is basically only 3 or 4 models with a few variations.
Sikss Posted November 24, 2019 Posted November 24, 2019 On 11/9/2019 at 9:29 PM, t0bihime said: Not sure if this has been posted before, sorry if it has: Pubic hair doesn't seem to work. I have SoS installed, I have racemenu and slavetats, but when i remove pubic hair from my character it never regrows and the slavetat never shows. Any fix? i have the same issue, someone knows how to fix it? i have space on body for slavetats, and the mod for what i read needs 2 slots (slots that i have free but pubic never fill them) the airpit works well for me, so pls help :S i tried everything to make it work.
Balgin Posted November 24, 2019 Posted November 24, 2019 26 minutes ago, Sikss said: i have the same issue, someone knows how to fix it? i have space on body for slavetats, and the mod for what i read needs 2 slots (slots that i have free but pubic never fill them) the airpit works well for me, so pls help :S i tried everything to make it work. What speed did you set the pubic hair to grow at in the mcm? It defaults to 3.6 days per stage. The early stages are quite short and faint. They may be hard to see on darker skin tones. Did you tweak the Nioverride for extra slots as indicated on the mod page or in the readme? You might simply need those extra nioverride slots to display if you've already got body tattoos in use.
MadAl777 Posted November 24, 2019 Posted November 24, 2019 Can't start quest from Lena Golvo. She actually don't have any dialogue
OsmelMC Posted November 24, 2019 Posted November 24, 2019 4 hours ago, MadAl777 said: Can't start quest from Lena Golvo. She actually don't have any dialogue You need to be male.
Sikss Posted November 24, 2019 Posted November 24, 2019 9 hours ago, Balgin said: What speed did you set the pubic hair to grow at in the mcm? It defaults to 3.6 days per stage. The early stages are quite short and faint. They may be hard to see on darker skin tones. Did you tweak the Nioverride for extra slots as indicated on the mod page or in the readme? You might simply need those extra nioverride slots to display if you've already got body tattoos in use. yeah i did it, Nio its not the problem, and the default speed its the same, skin its light, even if its darker on the latest stages of Bush will need to see it, and nothing, the thing its that, i dont see it on slave tats (but the mod dont stop working coz its still "growing")
MadAl777 Posted November 24, 2019 Posted November 24, 2019 1 hour ago, osmelmc said: You need to be male. I know about this requirenment. Maybe its kinda of bug, cuz i literally dont have any dialogues with Golvo. Also she is having grey face bug
Balgin Posted November 24, 2019 Posted November 24, 2019 1 hour ago, MadAl777 said: I know about this requirenment. Maybe its kinda of bug, cuz i literally dont have any dialogues with Golvo. Also she is having grey face bug It also needs to be a new save started after installing the mod. For some reason it doesn't work on existing saves. She just won't talk to you.
MadAl777 Posted November 24, 2019 Posted November 24, 2019 2 hours ago, Balgin said: It also needs to be a new save started after installing the mod. For some reason it doesn't work on existing saves. She just won't talk to you. Thank you!
CrazySloth Posted December 22, 2019 Posted December 22, 2019 Hey I just started playing with this and I got the message "Your hair has grown to bald" after sleeping and my char is now bald... is that normal?
crudo Posted December 22, 2019 Posted December 22, 2019 17 minutes ago, Astral Wanker said: Hey I just started playing with this and I got the message "Your hair has grown to bald" after sleeping and my char is now bald... is that normal? It used to happen to me when I was running the lite version or I didn't preselect a starting length and color on the start of a new game. I also run Skyrim Unbound and someone told me that is a glitch associated with that mod but it hasn't happened to me since I switched to the full version. In either case your hair will grow as normal from this point on. If you want a certain length you use the console and get the hair growth potion which will grow to full length. Then use the console and get the scissors (debug) and trim to the length you prefer. 1
CG2424 Posted December 23, 2019 Posted December 23, 2019 Having a weird problem when using the razor+shaving cream. Instead of shaving the pubes, it thinks that the shaving razor is the "Emerald Green Eyeshadow" so it goes to apply the eyeshadow instead of shaving (brings up the menu to apply makeup). Don't know if it's a problem just on my end or what, tried looking around for a solution but haven't found any. And before you ask, I did try the actual eyeshadow to see if they were swapped, no dice.
Balgin Posted December 23, 2019 Posted December 23, 2019 3 hours ago, DirtyAxiom said: Having a weird problem when using the razor+shaving cream. Instead of shaving the pubes, it thinks that the shaving razor is the "Emerald Green Eyeshadow" so it goes to apply the eyeshadow instead of shaving (brings up the menu to apply makeup). Don't know if it's a problem just on my end or what, tried looking around for a solution but haven't found any. And before you ask, I did try the actual eyeshadow to see if they were swapped, no dice. Now that is weird. Never experienced that bug before.
Durante Posted December 28, 2019 Posted December 28, 2019 Does anyone know how to permanently reset hair color to natural? The dyed hair color faded out and now it's always black, I even reduced the time to minimum for reversion but it stays black.
Balgin Posted December 28, 2019 Posted December 28, 2019 5 hours ago, Durante said: Does anyone know how to permanently reset hair color to natural? The dyed hair color faded out and now it's always black, I even reduced the time to minimum for reversion but it stays black. Check in the MCM. Do you have hair dye set to grow out? If so then cut the hair shorter and it should begin to fade. You can then use the hair growth potion to grow it back again. In an extreme case, shave the character's head, then drink the hair growth potion, then cut to the desired length. A simpler solution would be to take the hair colour change potion or simply disable hair colour control in the MCM and see if that makes any difference? In fact I'd toggle hair colour control off first as that should definitely get you back to your natural colour. Then try cutting and magically growing. Then the hair colour change potion. Essentially you want to check if it's a problem with the current hair colour or if something's gone wrong with your natural colour (highly unlikely). From the sound of it I'd say you've got hair dye set to grow out (bleach) rather than fade (temporary dye). For hair dye to grow out it needs the un-dyed hair to grow to roughly the same length as it was before it was dyed. Then it will begin to fade very slowly as the hair continues to grow. Cutting it back to the point where it's completely dye free should reset the colour back to natural again. Changing the MCM menu option from grow out to fading won't help as the hair's state will be based on what that option was set to when the dye was applied. I believe the same applies to fade times. If you shorten fade times after the fact it should fade but, if you then change it back to your previous value again, the game will reapply it as if nothing ever changed. So it's the time that's being measured since the original application of the dye, not the speed of fade (which is essentially truncating the fade period rather than causing it to go any faster). The hair growth potion and colour change potion are debug items that you'd need to spawn with something like AddItemMenu. 1
OsmelMC Posted December 28, 2019 Posted December 28, 2019 Try to use the race menu. And once change go to YPS MCM and in Hair page set current hair color as default. In console write: ShowRaceMenu PD: But probably you have other mod like sexlabHormones or PSQ overridden the hair color and in that case probably become black again 1
Balgin Posted December 28, 2019 Posted December 28, 2019 5 minutes ago, osmelmc said: PD: But probably you have other mod like sexlabHormones or PSQ overridden the hair color and in that case probably become black again Actually the Hormones Black Hair Bug is a known feature at this point. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. 2
CrazySloth Posted December 30, 2019 Posted December 30, 2019 I'm not seeing any pubic or armpit hair growing. it shows up in slavetats menu, but I don't actually see it on my char. I've installed all the requirements and extras
Spitfire102 Posted January 1, 2020 Posted January 1, 2020 So I believe my body Hair Growing/Shaving is glitched or Broken. The body Hair itself doesn't Show up on my character even when the body Hair menu says that's at stage 4. At first I had believed it to be a model issue, I had tried many "CBBE" body re-placers, When I believed the model to not be the issue I had decided to use the "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-". When looking again at the original file site it told me to change to values in the NIoverride.ini which I believed I did but I may have done it wrong. The NIoveride.ini that I changed was at the location Mods/NetImmersive Override v/SKSE/Plugins so I don't know if its the wrong file or changing the notepad file did anything. While looking for answers on this forum I saw that few people where having the same issues as me and they talked about the Slavetats slots in which I have installed and working although I have no idea if any slots are being used or how to check it. At this point I'm at a lost and from what parts of the mod that are working I am enjoying the mod Immensely and I want to make sure that the mod in its entirety is working properly so any help would be beneficial on this issue I am having. Currently I am Using Skyrim Mod Manager v2.2.0 and I'm not using the special edition.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now