Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 hours ago, shuur said:

Thanks. I forgot about that dependency as well. That said, there is a working DD patch for the last version, yet YPS still doesn't appear. I guess I'll wait for everything to be properly updated, but I just wonder if there is some need for a specific load order. 

YPS should be near the bottom of your load order, after any alternate start mods, after all its requirements and before Bimbos of Skyrim (if you're using that).

Posted
6 hours ago, shuur said:

Thanks. I forgot about that dependency as well. That said, there is a working DD patch for the last version, yet YPS still doesn't appear. I guess I'll wait for everything to be properly updated, but I just wonder if there is some need for a specific load order. 

Well, other than the normal "master before dependent" I'm not aware of any.

Posted

If you're using Submissive Lola, Devious Followers or Sexy Bandit Captives then YPS absolutely needs to be loaded after those.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...