emily1673 Posted February 26, 2020 Author Posted February 26, 2020 17 hours ago, Syssiah said: I already tried that in Whiterun. As soon as I sit and talk to her, she moves, and the timer passes. Like she is moved away because I talk to her... This is very frustrating... And even when I manage to sit just beside her after talking to her, nothing happens. Sorry for the trouble. Intended way to proceed is: - talk to her while still standing - finish the makeover selection - after having made the selection: sit down within 10 seconds - sit on the chair until makeover has finished 10 hours ago, Bakon said: Terribly sorry if i miss something, but every time my character gets in jail or gets a bounty (?) my character automatically pays money to some "dibella beauty fund" which apparently only happens with this mod enabled. I can't find any MCM options and i wonder if there is one? Certain quests like the pelagius mad quest ticks this twice which ends up removing 2000+700 gold (give or take). If you see payments to the "beauty fund", that means that you owe money to the stylists, because you did a makeover or got some piercings. Once you have paid off your debts, all should be fine.
Balgin Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 It could also be fines for the guards removing welded piercings.
Bakon Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 Yea looking back at it that must be the cause, since during your teleportation to the pocket world all your stuff is unequipped (and re equipped in the case of YPS). Same probably happens with POP and the guards. Thanks^^
risarei Posted February 27, 2020 Posted February 27, 2020 Is the new version including OsmelMC tweaks?
Balgin Posted February 27, 2020 Posted February 27, 2020 36 minutes ago, tamai said: Is the new version including OsmelMC tweaks? The only new files appear to be the OSmelmc tweaks file and the sse conversion file. The base mod doesn't seem to have been updated yet.
emily1673 Posted February 27, 2020 Author Posted February 27, 2020 14 hours ago, Balgin said: It could also be fines for the guards removing welded piercings. Which should be possible to disable in the MCM menu (fine for dropping piercings) 3 hours ago, tamai said: Is the new version including OsmelMC tweaks? No new version so far, but a new SE version with some more fixes is the works.
emily1673 Posted February 27, 2020 Author Posted February 27, 2020 Just now, tamai said: oh my fault Not your fault at all ?
Balgin Posted February 27, 2020 Posted February 27, 2020 1 hour ago, emily1673 said: No new version so far We can still hope for a new version 'though, right?
TheLoverLabCriminal Posted February 27, 2020 Posted February 27, 2020 4 hours ago, Balgin said: We can still hope for a new version 'though, right? nop
Syssiah Posted February 27, 2020 Posted February 27, 2020 On 2/26/2020 at 5:27 AM, emily1673 said: Sorry for the trouble. Intended way to proceed is: - talk to her while still standing - finish the makeover selection - after having made the selection: sit down within 10 seconds - sit on the chair until makeover has finished Hello I tried to do just as you said, but it still doesn't work. Either the NPC goes another way to sit on another bench, so is maybe not at a good range, either the timer goes out of time. Maybe two hints that might help to debug this : First, I set the hair growth to accelerated to see how it works, and I got messages like "Your hair growth to" without the end of the message. However I assured to have each style of each length of hair filed up, so there shouldn't be a problem. And in addition, the hair dying doesn't work either. the mirror offers me no menu or infos. I'm running Fading tattoos, lewd Marks, Rape tattoos, and slaves tats. Could they be blocking anything ?
emily1673 Posted February 27, 2020 Author Posted February 27, 2020 9 hours ago, Balgin said: We can still hope for a new version 'though, right? Yes of course. But highest priority for now to get the SE version running and fixing existing issues. Development will shift to SE.
emily1673 Posted February 27, 2020 Author Posted February 27, 2020 2 hours ago, Syssiah said: Hello I tried to do just as you said, but it still doesn't work. Either the NPC goes another way to sit on another bench, so is maybe not at a good range, either the timer goes out of time. Maybe two hints that might help to debug this : First, I set the hair growth to accelerated to see how it works, and I got messages like "Your hair growth to" without the end of the message. However I assured to have each style of each length of hair filed up, so there shouldn't be a problem. And in addition, the hair dying doesn't work either. the mirror offers me no menu or infos. I'm running Fading tattoos, lewd Marks, Rape tattoos, and slaves tats. Could they be blocking anything ? That seems to be an error with the configuration. Tattoo mods shouldn't have any influence on the hair. What hairstyle mods do you have installed? And, do you use SE or Oldrim?
Balgin Posted February 27, 2020 Posted February 27, 2020 1 hour ago, emily1673 said: Development will shift to SE. Damn it. Your mod is one of the main reasons I never switched to SE. That and paid mods. And, you know, some things like Sky UI.
TheLoverLabCriminal Posted February 27, 2020 Posted February 27, 2020 3 minutes ago, Balgin said: Damn it. Your mod is one of the main reasons I never switched to SE. That and paid mods. And, you know, some things like Sky UI. sse is trash not gonna lie people will be forced to update the game
Syssiah Posted February 27, 2020 Posted February 27, 2020 59 minutes ago, emily1673 said: That seems to be an error with the configuration. Tattoo mods shouldn't have any influence on the hair. What hairstyle mods do you have installed? And, do you use SE or Oldrim? I am using Skyrim Special Edition, and I have the following hairstyle mods installed : ApachiiSkyHair SSE (Female, Male, HelmetWigs), KS Hairdoe's SEE Female , KS Hairdos HDT Physics, YunDao HDT Hair SSE
emily1673 Posted February 28, 2020 Author Posted February 28, 2020 10 hours ago, Balgin said: Damn it. Your mod is one of the main reasons I never switched to SE. That and paid mods. And, you know, some things like Sky UI. 10 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said: sse is trash not gonna lie people will be forced to update the game I will try to keep an oldrim version updated as well, but that depends on the time I can use to develop this mod. The main reason for SE is, that the YPS mod is quite resource hungry (script heavy), and can be better sustained within a 64 bit system. If it is really that bad as you say, I will come back to Oldrim soon enough. ?
Balgin Posted February 28, 2020 Posted February 28, 2020 Meanwhile some starry eyed budding woman is still walking around Winterhold waiting to see if she'll bump into anyone exciting or if it'll just be Lena Golvo's brother again. Maybe he'll compliment her on how attractive her posture is wearing those hideous torture devices on her feet. And maybe, just maybe, if she keeps taking that medicine Lena gave her, her life will begin to improve. For now, 'though, she has to wait. It's been a very long walk.
emily1673 Posted February 28, 2020 Author Posted February 28, 2020 9 hours ago, Balgin said: Meanwhile some starry eyed budding woman is still walking around Winterhold waiting to see if she'll bump into anyone exciting or if it'll just be Lena Golvo's brother again. Maybe he'll compliment her on how attractive her posture is wearing those hideous torture devices on her feet. And maybe, just maybe, if she keeps taking that medicine Lena gave her, her life will begin to improve. For now, 'though, she has to wait. It's been a very long walk. awww.... ok ok.. I will see what can be done ?
Balgin Posted February 28, 2020 Posted February 28, 2020 17 minutes ago, emily1673 said: awww.... ok ok.. I will see what can be done ? That's alright, she's got, like 9 months stubble (which is practically a beard by now even at it's reduced rate) but it doesn't grow as quickly as is used to. I'd offer to help write dialogue lines if you like because 2 or 3 of the old ones from 6.0 felt a little out of place but your style is much closer to the Bethesda writing style than mine so, by trying to write good dialogue, I'd end up producing something that really wouldn't fit.
emily1673 Posted February 28, 2020 Author Posted February 28, 2020 On 2/27/2020 at 9:40 PM, Syssiah said: I am using Skyrim Special Edition, and I have the following hairstyle mods installed : ApachiiSkyHair SSE (Female, Male, HelmetWigs), KS Hairdoe's SEE Female , KS Hairdos HDT Physics, YunDao HDT Hair SSE For the SE version posted by Gnaddelwarz, the default hair configuration requires KS Hairdos SMP: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300?tab=files Did you try that?
Fuzzy_Fox Posted February 28, 2020 Posted February 28, 2020 Would like to add that I have recently moved over to SE mainly because there is a really good smp uunp body mod for it now. I have a stable game running with all my favourite LL mods along with Skyui, racemenu etc. As for the updates yes they are a pain, but just go into Steam settings and turn off auto-updates and this will stop the program from changing until the SKSE is updated. I will never give Bethesda money for mods, I would rather donate to the authors via patreon or nexus.
ttpt Posted February 29, 2020 Posted February 29, 2020 Recently tried this out and just want to report a bug, the MCM configuration for prices of haircuts, dyes and perms seem to be bugged and can't be changed.
emily1673 Posted February 29, 2020 Author Posted February 29, 2020 5 hours ago, ttpt said: Recently tried this out and just want to report a bug, the MCM configuration for prices of haircuts, dyes and perms seem to be bugged and can't be changed. Thanks for pointing this out. Did you try the standard or the special edition mod?
monsta88 Posted February 29, 2020 Posted February 29, 2020 I am trying to use the SE version, but after I enter clothing shop in Solitude (can"t remember the name) I get a CTD when I go near the door on the right (where the yps NPC works). I have a lot of these in my log: [02/29/2020 - 01:28:46PM] Error: HasMagicEffect called with invalid Magic Effect stack: [ (00000014)].Actor.HasMagicEffect() - "<native>" Line ? [alias PlayerAlias on quest YPS02Heels (CA030115)].ypsheelsnio.isUsingHighHeels() - "YpsHeelsNio.psc" Line ? [alias PlayerAlias on quest YPS02Heels (CA030115)].ypsheelsnio.OnUpdate() - "YpsHeelsNio.psc" Line ? Even when the character is not wearing heels. (When she does, the slowdown effect works.) I don't think the heels causing the crash tbh. I disabled the mod and I did not get the CTD, so I'm quite sure this mod causes it. Any idea maybe? Edit: It seems the mod works better if I actually download and install the textures and sounds... Sorry for the false alarm.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now