Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

is there a guide or something on how to use custom hairstyles? I have them all set in the MCM, custom hairstyles is checked, enable hair control is checked, but i keep getting defaulted to the flat awful clipping 0Allia hairstyle and i really want to switch everything to KSSMP hairdos.

It reads my custom hairstyles but it doesnt seem to apply them - I even out of desperation tried changing the defaults in the plugin and its STILL showing that stupid hairstyle.

I found where the custom styles are being saved, it seems to go to my overwrite in MO2 under /skse/plugins/ypsfashion - The mcm notes it should go to /data/skse/plugins/ypsfashion but i dont appear to have that anywhere (does that mean the main game data folder? If i dont have that folder structure should i just make it?)

Posted
23 hours ago, SquatsAreLife said:

Nylons. I need to apply myself in the slave tats menu I think. I don't think that has changed, but I will test today.

Nylons work now for me as intended, without having to apply them in slave tats. Not sure why, but hey I take it.

Posted

Probably an almost nonexistent priority for you, but... any chance of an updated non-DD version in the future? Never thought I'd ask for this, but... here I am lol. Currently running too many other mods to add DD in just for YPS since DD is like 3 or 4 files that cannot be converted to ESPFE.

Posted (edited)

Hi Emily,

 

a question about the Follower of Dibella quest. The main page warns about having a save game before we start the quest. Is that warning still legit? Or should we wait playing that questline in a serious playthrough?

 

Peace,

M

 

Edited by monsta88
Posted
3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hi Emily,

 

a question about the Follower of Dibella quest. The main page warns about having a save game before we start the quest. Is that warning still legit? Or should we wait playing that questline in a serious playthrough?

 

Peace,

M

 

It's still moderately legit. That being said, I've been able to play the quest line with an old save that predates the Dwanguard expansion! There were a few technical difficulties which I eventually fixed with a lot of load order tweaking. I'm not entirely sure what worked but work it did. A few spin off saves from that save have issues with the Dibella quest so I'd generally recommend starting a new save. You might get lucky with an old save but it's a bit risky at 2 or 3 points in the quest line.

 

Also the end of the quest is very near so it might be worth waiting for Emily to finish it off before starting a new run. She's bound to do some tinkering afterwards, fine tuning, extra details, conversations about not being able to pee standing up any more etc. But for now she's focussed on getting the end of the quest into a playable state and I, for one, am looking forwards to seeing how it comes to completion.

Posted
On 11/14/2023 at 10:06 PM, emily1673 said:

v. 6.5.4.2
- fixed eyeshadow colors

 

---

For today just a small (yet important) bug fix.

I know it has been a while. As I said, "real life" keep me busy (I am doing very fine, no worries, just not much time for modding).

The end of the Dibella story is getting very close now, and I am still working on it.

Awesome! Can this be updated mid save, or is a new game needed?

Posted

I might need to ask this over in the linked sos pubic hair thread, but how exactly does one get that addon working with this mod? I downloaded the SOS Pubic Hair for Females mod, installed it, and everything seems to be working but I ain't growing pubes. I've been searching through the thread looking for what I'm doing wrong and a lot of the comments I'm seeing aren't lining up with the MCM options I have in SOS

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, apostatefarm said:

I might need to ask this over in the linked sos pubic hair thread, but how exactly does one get that addon working with this mod? I downloaded the SOS Pubic Hair for Females mod, installed it, and everything seems to be working but I ain't growing pubes. I've been searching through the thread looking for what I'm doing wrong and a lot of the comments I'm seeing aren't lining up with the MCM options I have in SOS

When you use the SOS 3d pubes add on for SOS it automatically gives your character a random set of pubes. You need to set the SOS MCM for your character to nothing/no cock/whatever it's called THEN YPS pubes start growing. After that it should be fine. It's kind of a one time thing to jump start pubic hair growth for each character.

Edited by Balgin
Posted
1 hour ago, Balgin said:

When you use the SOS 3d pubes add on for SOS it automatically gives your character a random set of pubes. You need to set the SOS MCM for your character to nothing/no cock/whatever it's called THEN YPS pubes start growing. After that it should be fine. It's kind of a one time thing to jump start pubic hair growth for each character.

I've definitely got schlong set to no, but cranking down the pube growth time and letting time pass doesn't seem to be doing anything. I do seem to be having some weirdness with slavetats, though, where I've got some stuck on me that should be gone by now so I'm thinking it may be related to that. Gonna keep messing with it.

Posted
9 minutes ago, apostatefarm said:

I've definitely got schlong set to no, but cranking down the pube growth time and letting time pass doesn't seem to be doing anything. I do seem to be having some weirdness with slavetats, though, where I've got some stuck on me that should be gone by now so I'm thinking it may be related to that. Gonna keep messing with it.

Try shaving and see if the mystery tat goes away. It needs to grow to something like stage 5 to become a 3d model.

Posted (edited)
On 11/27/2023 at 8:55 PM, apostatefarm said:

I might need to ask this over in the linked sos pubic hair thread, but how exactly does one get that addon working with this mod? I downloaded the SOS Pubic Hair for Females mod, installed it, and everything seems to be working but I ain't growing pubes. I've been searching through the thread looking for what I'm doing wrong and a lot of the comments I'm seeing aren't lining up with the MCM options I have in SOS

mod by Raistlin1 yes? other not work without custom YPS mod.

enable 3d model YPS? Body Hair » Use SOS Pubic Hair

when enable yps start at stage 4.

Edited by TnkQV
Posted

I have a weird problem. i am doing the dibella quest and my character has to sit down for a hair makeover.

 

The problem is that my character stands back up instantly after sitting down. I also get a message that "sitting with this chastitiy belt is rather awkward" or something.

 

I also have the arched feet. Do the arched feet or the chastity belt prevent me from sitting down? Is there a workaround?

 

I use DD NG, yps and bimbos of skyrim.

Posted (edited)

While trying to write an extension for Bimbos of Skyrim, I noticed that the "yps_ArmpitHairStage" StorageUtil value (mentioned here) didn't seem to be getting set, as far as I could tell. I took a look at the scripts and couldn't find any mention of it there. I've attached a slightly tweaked version of "YpsPiercingTicker" (psc & pex) that seems to fix it, at least for me.

 

All it does is add a "SendArmpitHairStageChangeEvent" function which sets the "yps_ArmpitHairStage" value, it matches the corresponding "SendPubicHairStageChangeEvent" one. It then calls that new function in "ShaveArmpitsHair" & "UpdateArmpitHairStatus". @emily1673 if this works for you please feel free to integrate it into the mod!

ypsPiercingTicker.psc YpsPiercingTicker.pex

Edited by oceanrelics
Posted
On 11/30/2023 at 1:12 AM, genlee112 said:

I have a weird problem. i am doing the dibella quest and my character has to sit down for a hair makeover.

 

The problem is that my character stands back up instantly after sitting down. I also get a message that "sitting with this chastitiy belt is rather awkward" or something.

 

I also have the arched feet. Do the arched feet or the chastity belt prevent me from sitting down? Is there a workaround?

 

I use DD NG, yps and bimbos of skyrim.

Well, in my experience, no. The message you get WRT the chastity belt is a generic message that comes up whenever you try to sit or lie down.  I get it sometimes when my PC is going to bed as well as when he tries to sit somewhere.

Posted

Hello, i would like to know if it is possible to edit boots to make them be considered high heels by this mod and if so, how to do it? thanks for the help

 

Posted
13 hours ago, sivb1 said:

Hello, i would like to know if it is possible to edit boots to make them be considered high heels by this mod and if so, how to do it? thanks for the help

 

Yes.

 

There are two systems for creating high heels, HDT high heels and NIoveride high heels.  Both do similar things in game, but NIoveride is probably the better overall implementation.  Originally YPS only detected HDT, but later was updated to NIoveride.  HDT is pretty dated, basically nobody makes heels that way anymore, I'm not sure if YPS still even detects HDT heels.

 

HDT works by attaching a spell effect/enchantment to lift the character off the ground and make room for the heels.  I imagine you could add the spell with a height offset of zero and YPS would detect.  Although I believe YPS has some functionality where heels of different heights are treated differently.  You'd add these through the creation kit. (I forget if the enchantment is in the armor or the armorAA)

 

NIoveride work through the character editor, the result is similar to HDT but you create them by editing the .nif file in nifskope.  No modeling is necessary, you just added a few lines of text.  It probably the easier change to make.

Posted
On 12/7/2023 at 2:31 AM, sivb1 said:

Hello, i would like to know if it is possible to edit boots to make them be considered high heels by this mod and if so, how to do it? thanks for the help

 

Another alternative is to find a clothing/armor mod that allows you to create high heeled boots. The one I use is Female Armor and Accessories Collection  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48308. There are several high heeled boots you can build at the forge. If you are doing the Dibella Quest, by the time you need them, your PC is considered to be female so the fact that this mod is only for female characters shouldn't be a problem.

Posted
On 11/27/2023 at 9:29 PM, apostatefarm said:

I've definitely got schlong set to no, but cranking down the pube growth time and letting time pass doesn't seem to be doing anything. I do seem to be having some weirdness with slavetats, though, where I've got some stuck on me that should be gone by now so I'm thinking it may be related to that. Gonna keep messing with it.

Same problem here, I can't get it to work with SoS or with Slavetats

Posted

Emily,

Don't know if you are aware of the newest Skyrim SE/AE release last week but it broke, among many other mods, Devious Devices AE. Haven't seen anything from the modders of that mod as to when/if there will be an update to fix the problem.

Posted

And I was wondering why so many Modders use LE. Now it seems to be a good idea to use the LE game version!

 

Hopefully until x-mas there are updates to all the broken mods...

Posted
3 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said:

Emily,

Don't know if you are aware of the newest Skyrim SE/AE release last week but it broke, among many other mods, Devious Devices AE. Haven't seen anything from the modders of that mod as to when/if there will be an update to fix the problem.

DD will get updated, so either wait or use the downgrader

 

3 hours ago, Ueli_123 said:

And I was wondering why so many Modders use LE. Now it seems to be a good idea to use the LE game version!

 

Hopefully until x-mas there are updates to all the broken mods...

It's been over a year since the last update, so it's not like it happens every 5 mins. As I said, there is the downgrader option

Posted

Current version of Skyrim is my new baseline. Bethesda made too many structural changes for the downgrade to be viable.

Even Creation Kit now requires the new version.

Most important mods are upgraded now, including DD.

Posted
5 hours ago, fred200 said:

Current version of Skyrim is my new baseline. Bethesda made too many structural changes for the downgrade to be viable.

Even Creation Kit now requires the new version.

Most important mods are upgraded now, including DD.

 

Did you look into this mod already, which makes the biggest positive change in the new update available for earlier versions of Skyrim?

Looks like I can't post the link because the system may think it's spam. Go to main Nexus Mods page. The No. 1 highlighted mod is Backported Extended ESL Support. Check it out, if you haven't already.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...