stalPROm Posted November 15, 2023 Posted November 15, 2023 (edited) @emily1673 Hello, there is some bug with public shaving: I disabled SOS public hairs in YPS, so YPS only using texture because I use custom SOS on character but when shaving starting it's removes SOS from character (in SOS mod menu schlong is empty every time when shaving), can you please check what is going on, because on version 6.2.1 it worked fine(shaving was done and SOS was at place without removing). Skyrim LE. Thanks. Edited November 15, 2023 by stalPROm
mangalo Posted November 16, 2023 Posted November 16, 2023 (edited) Hello Emily, do you think you could add support to OPubes in the future ? As there is a new alternative to Sos, people might want to use it, but unfortunately it doesn't support the old (SoS) female pubes mods... Edited November 16, 2023 by mangalo 1
Anunya Posted November 17, 2023 Posted November 17, 2023 Thank you @emily1673 for this mod. I very much adore it and have gotten great joy from it over the years. It's not currently in my load order, but with the new developments (and the potential for Devious Followers Redux to be using YPS possibly on the horizon), I'm looking at putting it back soon - basically next time I revise my load order. I have one small problem, one theoretical hacky solution on my own setup, and one request/ suggestion (which hopefully is minor): My Problem: I love the whole cycle of getting supplies, applying lipstick and eyeshadow, and all that. Unfortunately, from a personal aesthetic point of view I don't find that the eyeshadow and lipstick makes my PC prettier which is a bit discouraging. There are a whole bunch of nice makeup mods out there, with a wide configuration of makeup styles and I wish I could apply some of those styles to my PC using YPS. Personally I strongly prefer heavy eyeliner use over eyeshadow, for example, but I'm sure other folks have their own preferences as well. My (Hacky) Solution: I haven't tested this yet, but I'm reasonably positive that if I download some other makeup mod that has eye makeup and lipstick styles I like and use their .dds files to replace the ones in the YPS folders, then I'll be able to apply (one style of) eye makeup and lipstick to my liking. Obviously I'd have to futz around a bit to get the different percentage levels of application (25-50-75-100) and smudging to work, but I don't think that's super complex. Assuming I can get this to work, that'll be fine and solve my problem. That said.... My Request: I would absolutely love it if YPS could be integrated with some of the various makeup packs out there (Stoja, Koralina, Xara... or anything really). That might be a lot of work, so that's not my actual request. What I would like to see - if possible and not too much work - is for YPS to come with a folder structure for additional styles of lipstick / eye-makeup that the user could populate as they wish, pulling from whatever makeup mods they prefer. In-game, when applying makeup the player would be able to decide "Style 1", "Style 2" etc (possibly with the ability to rename the style in a .json). I know you're busy and may not have a lot of time for working on YPS, and this may not align with what you want or simply not be a priority. That's totally fair. Still, I wanted to make the suggestion as for me personally at least it would really kick the mod up another level. Thank you for reading 5
ebbluminous Posted November 17, 2023 Posted November 17, 2023 33 minutes ago, Anunya said: Thank you @emily1673 for this mod. I very much adore it and have gotten great joy from it over the years. It's not currently in my load order, but with the new developments (and the potential for Devious Followers Redux to be using YPS possibly on the horizon), I'm looking at putting it back soon - basically next time I revise my load order. I have one small problem, one theoretical hacky solution on my own setup, and one request/ suggestion (which hopefully is minor): My Problem: I love the whole cycle of getting supplies, applying lipstick and eyeshadow, and all that. Unfortunately, from a personal aesthetic point of view I don't find that the eyeshadow and lipstick makes my PC prettier which is a bit discouraging. There are a whole bunch of nice makeup mods out there, with a wide configuration of makeup styles and I wish I could apply some of those styles to my PC using YPS. Personally I strongly prefer heavy eyeliner use over eyeshadow, for example, but I'm sure other folks have their own preferences as well. My (Hacky) Solution: I haven't tested this yet, but I'm reasonably positive that if I download some other makeup mod that has eye makeup and lipstick styles I like and use their .dds files to replace the ones in the YPS folders, then I'll be able to apply (one style of) eye makeup and lipstick to my liking. Obviously I'd have to futz around a bit to get the different percentage levels of application (25-50-75-100) and smudging to work, but I don't think that's super complex. Assuming I can get this to work, that'll be fine and solve my problem. That said.... My Request: I would absolutely love it if YPS could be integrated with some of the various makeup packs out there (Stoja, Koralina, Xara... or anything really). That might be a lot of work, so that's not my actual request. What I would like to see - if possible and not too much work - is for YPS to come with a folder structure for additional styles of lipstick / eye-makeup that the user could populate as they wish, pulling from whatever makeup mods they prefer. In-game, when applying makeup the player would be able to decide "Style 1", "Style 2" etc (possibly with the ability to rename the style in a .json). I know you're busy and may not have a lot of time for working on YPS, and this may not align with what you want or simply not be a priority. That's totally fair. Still, I wanted to make the suggestion as for me personally at least it would really kick the mod up another level. Thank you for reading +1 to this.
Skelletoncz Posted November 17, 2023 Posted November 17, 2023 12 hours ago, mangalo said: Ahoj Emily, myslíš, že bys mohla v budoucnu přidat podporu na OPubes ? Vzhledem k tomu, že existuje nová alternativa k Sos, lidé ji možná budou chtít používat, ale bohužel nepodporuje staré (SoS) ženské pubes mody... I'm also in favor. But I would like to use it for Skyrim LE as well.
KentuckyExpat Posted November 18, 2023 Posted November 18, 2023 Having a slight problem with shaving. If I use the Quick shave option, whether for armpits or pubes, everything works. If, however, I use the slow option (more immersive) while my PC gets his/her armpits/pubes shaved, the game does not return control to me, it just hangs.
emily1673 Posted November 18, 2023 Author Posted November 18, 2023 On 11/17/2023 at 1:49 AM, Anunya said: Thank you @emily1673 for this mod. I very much adore it and have gotten great joy from it over the years. It's not currently in my load order, but with the new developments (and the potential for Devious Followers Redux to be using YPS possibly on the horizon), I'm looking at putting it back soon - basically next time I revise my load order. .... My Request: I would absolutely love it if YPS could be integrated with some of the various makeup packs out there (Stoja, Koralina, Xara... or anything really). That might be a lot of work, so that's not my actual request. What I would like to see - if possible and not too much work - is for YPS to come with a folder structure for additional styles of lipstick / eye-makeup that the user could populate as they wish, pulling from whatever makeup mods they prefer. In-game, when applying makeup the player would be able to decide "Style 1", "Style 2" etc (possibly with the ability to rename the style in a .json). I know you're busy and may not have a lot of time for working on YPS, and this may not align with what you want or simply not be a priority. That's totally fair. Still, I wanted to make the suggestion as for me personally at least it would really kick the mod up another level. Thank you for reading Sounds good, but let's see when (or whether) I find time for this. If you can provide dds files for alternate makeup styles, I would be happy to load them up. (You could easily ignore the "smudging" part for now, since smudged makeup is meant to look rather ugly.) 1
Anunya Posted November 18, 2023 Posted November 18, 2023 6 hours ago, emily1673 said: Sounds good, but let's see when (or whether) I find time for this. If you can provide dds files for alternate makeup styles, I would be happy to load them up. (You could easily ignore the "smudging" part for now, since smudged makeup is meant to look rather ugly.) Great! I'll mess around a bit and see what I can come up with. For personal use I could just grab files directly from whatever mod, but for sharing I'll have to make sure permissions are okay and / or make newish ones. 1
Karkhel Posted November 18, 2023 Posted November 18, 2023 7 hours ago, emily1673 said: Sounds good, but let's see when (or whether) I find time for this. If you can provide dds files for alternate makeup styles, I would be happy to load them up. (You could easily ignore the "smudging" part for now, since smudged makeup is meant to look rather ugly.) How does on get about replacing it for themselves? Can I just edit something in xedit or json file?
Anunya Posted November 19, 2023 Posted November 19, 2023 14 hours ago, Karkhel said: How does on get about replacing it for themselves? Can I just edit something in xedit or json file? My plan was to replace the relevant .dds files in yps-SoundTexturePackage...
Anunya Posted November 19, 2023 Posted November 19, 2023 Unfortunately it doesn't look like I can provide any alternate textures as I'm on SSE and I'm not seeing any lipstick or eyeshadow appear at all. I have had that functionality work with YPS in the past - using earlier versions of YPS and slavetats (I'm pretty sure), but I'm not in a spot to roll back to those at the moment. If anyone has tips on how to get the current release of YPS to work on SSE I'd be grateful for them.
TnTTnT Posted November 19, 2023 Posted November 19, 2023 I would like to try YPS but seem like newer version require DD which I don't use. 5.4.1 seem to be the last version without DD but it only has HDT support. I am SE 1.5.97 without DD, HDT (use NIOverride HH). Can I use YPS or I have to forfeit?
HahaAh Posted November 19, 2023 Posted November 19, 2023 (edited) I am currently running into the problem that piercings (I tried both Septum and Nipple piercings) are not visible although the mod tells me that they were successfully applied. I am assuming that this is caused be me using 3BA body and High Poly Head aswell as BnP Skin and Racial Skin Variance. I couldn't find any build files for the mod in BodySlide either. Is this normal and is the mod only compatible with standard CBBE or am I doing something wrong? Maybe there are 3BA compatibility addons available but I couldn't find them? EDIT: I have tested around on a completely new savegame and the following things work: -Hair growth -3D pubic hair growth -Professional Manicure nail colors and player applied nail polish -Hair dye -Pierced nipple framework and compatibility with Cearnavon Cosplay Pack Nipple Piercing What doesn't work -YPS provided Piercings are not visible (I am assuming due to lack of bodyslide morphs for CBBE 3BA) -Makeup (Eyeshadow, Lipstick, etc.) is not visible (I am assuming that a handoff to SlaveTats is not working somewhere? Advice appreciated) -Armpit hair is not visible (I am assuming that a handoff to SlaveTats is not working somewhere? Advice appreciated) -Nylons (obviously due to lack of bodyslide morph for CBBE 3BA so not an issue I need advice on) I have also tried all the possible solutions from the debug section such as checking the number of available slavetat slots and so on but that isn't the issue (same issues on new Savegame). Having applied makeup no Slavetat slots are occupied at all. Edited November 21, 2023 by HahaAh
Fuzzy_Fox Posted November 19, 2023 Posted November 19, 2023 10 hours ago, Anunya said: Unfortunately it doesn't look like I can provide any alternate textures as I'm on SSE and I'm not seeing any lipstick or eyeshadow appear at all. I have had that functionality work with YPS in the past - using earlier versions of YPS and slavetats (I'm pretty sure), but I'm not in a spot to roll back to those at the moment. If anyone has tips on how to get the current release of YPS to work on SSE I'd be grateful for them. Same here. I am running AE version of Skyrim and High Poly Heads, but I can't see any texture change from YPS when it comes to nails or makeup. The Dibella nails work fine but the make up is a big nope.
shrtjsrtj Posted November 20, 2023 Posted November 20, 2023 I'm on SE and had issues with nail polish and makeup with version 6.5.2, turns out I had an outdated copy of yps-SoundTexturePackage. Updating that fixed the problem for me. No idea if the issue is only for newer versions or body type, I'm using BHUNP with HPH.
HahaAh Posted November 20, 2023 Posted November 20, 2023 (edited) 3 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said: I'm on SE and had issues with nail polish and makeup with version 6.5.2, turns out I had an outdated copy of yps-SoundTexturePackage. Updating that fixed the problem for me. No idea if the issue is only for newer versions or body type, I'm using BHUNP with HPH. I unfortunately can't confirm that this would be the cause. I made sure to download all requirements in the most up to date version including SlaveTats SE 1.3.9 and yps-SoundTexturePackage 230728 SE.7z. The bugs happen regardless of that. You using BHUNP and me using CBBE 3BA indicates to me that it really is a body morph issue though. Although I don't really know if that explanation makes sense (besides for things like the piercings) since the makeup should just be textures. Edited November 20, 2023 by HahaAh
SquatsAreLife Posted November 20, 2023 Posted November 20, 2023 Hi Emily, I just started a new test playthrough and noticed that the value for lipsticks and remover is at 5, while nail polish and remover is much higher. That didn't seem consistent to me. I found that the price for my game economy at 5 for lipstick is great and was wondering if you would want to adjust the price of the nail polish/remover to 5 or thereabouts as well. If not, I can do it myself in a patch. I just thought it would me more consistent. Thanks! So far YPS works really great for me on SE (16640) and heavy mod list. It took a lot of testing to fine tune it to my mod list. So worth it! I'm not using the Dibella quest on this test, as I'm waiting for it to be finished as I had played through to the current last stage before.
Anunya Posted November 21, 2023 Posted November 21, 2023 7 hours ago, SquatsAreLife said: Hi Emily, I just started a new test playthrough and noticed that the value for lipsticks and remover is at 5, while nail polish and remover is much higher. That didn't seem consistent to me. I found that the price for my game economy at 5 for lipstick is great and was wondering if you would want to adjust the price of the nail polish/remover to 5 or thereabouts as well. If not, I can do it myself in a patch. I just thought it would me more consistent. Thanks! So far YPS works really great for me on SE (16640) and heavy mod list. It took a lot of testing to fine tune it to my mod list. So worth it! I'm not using the Dibella quest on this test, as I'm waiting for it to be finished as I had played through to the current last stage before. If you don't mind me asking, what were some of the key challenges you had in getting it to work on SSE? If you had issues with lipstick and eye makeup appearing and figured out how to get them to work, I'd love to know how you did it
HahaAh Posted November 21, 2023 Posted November 21, 2023 14 hours ago, Anunya said: If you don't mind me asking, what were some of the key challenges you had in getting it to work on SSE? If you had issues with lipstick and eye makeup appearing and figured out how to get them to work, I'd love to know how you did it Kind of stupid but on my end I found the solution - I simply forgot to register the new YPS in SlaveTat. Go to SlaveTat MCM and click "Add Tattoo". Makeup (Both Lipstick and Eyeliner) works now. Only remaining issues for me are the piercings and stockings but those are certainly caused by the lack of 3BA bodyslide files. 2
SquatsAreLife Posted November 21, 2023 Posted November 21, 2023 Hi Anunya, I never had trouble with lipstick, eye shadow, nail polish application (I only use slave tats to keep my feminine hands redone with already long nails). Sometimes I now see a lag for slave tats to apply makeup in certain situations. I think it is due to my heavy load order and the engine being overwhelmed. Nylons. I need to apply myself in the slave tats menu I think. I don't think that has changed, but I will test today. I now face a problem with the well known physics problem for hair, where it stops moving for me all the time. I'm getting around it using the physics wigs (same hairstyle, mostly Dints), which still works very well. This also allows me to change my hair style slightly whenever I want, e.g. change long straight to ponytail. I do use the hair control option for immersive purposes, but role play a little on top. I basically build my mod list around YPS, as it is an esstenial part for me. (Thanks Emily!!!!!!!!!!) Last thought. I start my play through with being a man, who gets tricked and is against his will turned into a girl (my own mod). So the MtF change works well so far. Well, I did spend an ungodly amount of time testing what works and fine tuning my YPS implementation. But it was and is worth it to me. 1
Anunya Posted November 21, 2023 Posted November 21, 2023 6 hours ago, HahaAh said: Kind of stupid but on my end I found the solution - I simply forgot to register the new YPS in SlaveTat. Go to SlaveTat MCM and click "Add Tattoo". Makeup (Both Lipstick and Eyeliner) works now. Only remaining issues for me are the piercings and stockings but those are certainly caused by the lack of 3BA bodyslide files. That was exactly it! Thank you!
Anunya Posted November 21, 2023 Posted November 21, 2023 6 hours ago, SquatsAreLife said: Hi Anunya, I never had trouble with lipstick, eye shadow, nail polish application (I only use slave tats to keep my feminine hands redone with already long nails). Sometimes I now see a lag for slave tats to apply makeup in certain situations. I think it is due to my heavy load order and the engine being overwhelmed. Nylons. I need to apply myself in the slave tats menu I think. I don't think that has changed, but I will test today. I now face a problem with the well known physics problem for hair, where it stops moving for me all the time. I'm getting around it using the physics wigs (same hairstyle, mostly Dints), which still works very well. This also allows me to change my hair style slightly whenever I want, e.g. change long straight to ponytail. I do use the hair control option for immersive purposes, but role play a little on top. I basically build my mod list around YPS, as it is an esstenial part for me. (Thanks Emily!!!!!!!!!!) Last thought. I start my play through with being a man, who gets tricked and is against his will turned into a girl (my own mod). So the MtF change works well so far. Well, I did spend an ungodly amount of time testing what works and fine tuning my YPS implementation. But it was and is worth it to me. Thank you - and enjoy your playthroughs
Fuzzy_Fox Posted November 21, 2023 Posted November 21, 2023 6 hours ago, HahaAh said: Kind of stupid but on my end I found the solution - I simply forgot to register the new YPS in SlaveTat. Go to SlaveTat MCM and click "Add Tattoo". Makeup (Both Lipstick and Eyeliner) works now. Only remaining issues for me are the piercings and stockings but those are certainly caused by the lack of 3BA bodyslide files. Wait you have to register them? Oh boy I will give this a try.
InTheNameOfPie Posted November 22, 2023 Posted November 22, 2023 Hi, First of all, thanks for the mod! I've only ran into one issue, its that the inside of my character's mouth often disappears. Only way I found to fix it is by opening race menu. I've run into this bug before without this mod, but I haven't had this problem with my current mod list until I installed it. I am playing SE, has anyone else ran into this issue? Thanks!
ebbluminous Posted November 22, 2023 Posted November 22, 2023 5 hours ago, InTheNameOfPie said: Hi, First of all, thanks for the mod! I've only ran into one issue, its that the inside of my character's mouth often disappears. Only way I found to fix it is by opening race menu. I've run into this bug before without this mod, but I haven't had this problem with my current mod list until I installed it. I am playing SE, has anyone else ran into this issue? Thanks! Never noticed, but then never zoomed in to check the inside of my mouth before...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now