Darkwing241 Posted February 3, 2024 Posted February 3, 2024 Is there a place with a collection of the various hair jsons and the hair mods that go with them?
TnkQV Posted February 3, 2024 Posted February 3, 2024 56 minutes ago, notedfakess said: Just threw this together today, let me know if anyone finds any problems with it. Remember to put "evgmodularSMPhair.esp" in your ypsHairDatabase.json file. evgmodularSMPhair.esp.json 2.25 kB · 0 downloads thank you. users may also want https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/110414 or just textures from it. think "Grayscaled hair textures" == better yps hair dye support
notedfakess Posted February 3, 2024 Posted February 3, 2024 15 minutes ago, TnkQV said: thank you. users may also want https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/110414 or just textures from it. think "Grayscaled hair textures" == better yps hair dye support oh thanks didnt know this was a thing 1
zittonⅡ Posted February 3, 2024 Posted February 3, 2024 3 hours ago, TnkQV said: thank you. users may also want https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/110414 or just textures from it. think "Grayscaled hair textures" == better yps hair dye support Thanks for your contribution. 1
emily1673 Posted February 3, 2024 Author Posted February 3, 2024 9 hours ago, notedfakess said: Just threw this together today, let me know if anyone finds any problems with it. Remember to put "evgmodularSMPhair.esp" in your ypsHairDatabase.json file. evgmodularSMPhair.esp.json 2.25 kB · 3 downloads Thank you! If you don't mind, I will include this in the next update.
notedfakess Posted February 3, 2024 Posted February 3, 2024 47 minutes ago, emily1673 said: Thank you! If you don't mind, I will include this in the next update. yeah of course
emily1673 Posted February 3, 2024 Author Posted February 3, 2024 (edited) New version is up. v. 6.5.6 - New feature: Customizable Items -- Players can now manually configure some items used in the mod. This includes starter piercings (all slots, except earlobes and labia) and several items given to the player during the quests. Location of the configuration file: Data\SKSE\Plugins\YpsFashion\ypsItems.json . You need to convert the nex numbers from the mod into decimal numbers, e.g. 2854 hexadecimal = 10324 decimal -- All items are preconfigured, either as items from base Skyrim, or from YPS, or from 3rd party mods (not contained in the list of recommended add-ons). Feel free to use items from other mods of your choice. When configuring starter piercing items, be aware of item slot conflicts that may inhibit the player to wear starter piercings from different piercing slots simultaneously. If needed you can use the default slavetat piercings instead. -- This feature is user-friendly: If an item is not properly configured (e.g. the esp is missing, or there is a typo) and the item is crucial to this mod, you will receive default items instead. Further updates in 6.5.6: - New locations for fashion vendors: Moorside Inn (Morthal), Mortar and Pestle (Dawnstar), Birna's Oddments (Winterhold), Morvayn Manor (Solstheim). Now you will be serviced in every hold of Skyrim. -- This means that the Dragonborn expension is now a required add-on for this mod. I guess everybody has it anyway by now. - Four more stages to the Dibella quest (still not finished) - Added hair configuration for Modular SMP Hairstyles SE (thanks to @notedfakess). - For modders: messages during piercing modevents are a bit more logical, in particular if the player is already pierced - Note that there is also a new sound&texture package, now including a jewelry item (thanks to Ashara). The new package is only needed for the Dibella quest. The sound&texture package for SE has not yet been thoroughly tested, but should work. See also the updated Dibella quest outline (BIG SPOILER!), showing when you will receive which configurable item. Dibella quest outline 6.5.6 (SPOILER).pdf Edited February 4, 2024 by emily1673 5
Kanutten Posted February 3, 2024 Posted February 3, 2024 Haven't used this so don't know anything about it. But it is a framework for clothing keywords. 1
ebbluminous Posted February 3, 2024 Posted February 3, 2024 4 hours ago, Kanutten said: Haven't used this so don't know anything about it. But it is a framework for clothing keywords. That one is SE only, so doubtful it'll get used.
ebbluminous Posted February 3, 2024 Posted February 3, 2024 10 hours ago, emily1673 said: New version is up. v. 6.5.6 - New feature: Customizable Items -- Players can now manually configure some items used in the mod. This includes starter piercings (all slots, except earlobes and labia) and several items given to the player during the quests. Location of the configuration file: Data\SKSE\Plugins\YpsFashion\ypsItems.json -- All items are preconfigured, either as items from base Skyrim, or from YPS, or from 3rd party mods (not contained in the list of recommended add-ons). Feel free to use items from other mods of your choice. When configuring starter piercing items, be aware of item slot conflicts that may inhibit the player to wear starter piercings from different piercing slots simultaneously. If needed you can use the default slavetat piercings instead. -- This feature is user-friendly: If an item is not properly configured (e.g. the esp is missing, or there is a typo) and the item is crucial to this mod, you will receive default items instead. Further updates in 6.5.6: - New locations for fashion vendors: Moorside Inn (Morthal), Mortar and Pestle (Dawnstar), Birna's Oddments (Winterhold), Morvayn Manor (Solstheim). Now you will be serviced in every hold of Skyrim. -- This means that the Dragonborn expension is now a required add-on for this mod. I guess everybody has it anyway by now. - Four more stages to the Dibella quest (still not finished) - Added hair configuration for Modular SMP Hairstyles SE (thanks to @notedfakess). - For modders: messages during piercing modevents are a bit more logical, in particular if the player is already pierced - Note that there is also a new sound&texture package, now including a jewelry item (thanks to Ashara). The new package is only needed for the Dibella quest. The sound&texture package for SE has not yet been thoroughly tested, but should work. See also the updated Dibella quest outline (BIG SPOILER!), showing when you will receive which configurable item. Dibella quest outline 6.5.6 (SPOILER).pdf 21.03 kB · 22 downloads Thank you for the next stage of the questline. Looking forward to the day it is complete, so I can play it through
Michele Magus Posted February 3, 2024 Posted February 3, 2024 (edited) Some of us use SE specificaly. Never assume. 😎 This and Skyrim LE is no longer sold with its DLC, which can be a serious prob for those who do not have it. Edited February 3, 2024 by Michele Magus 1
RevanCathal Posted February 4, 2024 Posted February 4, 2024 Running on SE 1.5.97. When I try to get my ears pierced, they don't appear through Slavetats unless I manually apply them.
H Bof Posted February 4, 2024 Posted February 4, 2024 It's been a little while since I updated my yps and I just wanna double check, should the sound and texture pack be loaded before or after the main mod?
emily1673 Posted February 4, 2024 Author Posted February 4, 2024 (edited) 12 hours ago, ebbluminous said: That one is SE only, so doubtful it'll get used. Just wondering why/whether this work does not work with LE? There seem to be no textures and meshes. It might still be useful in combination with the "thoughts and comments" system I currently have in mind. But I will check only keywords and papyrus variables. I don't know about jContainers. 8 hours ago, ebbluminous said: Thank you for the next stage of the questline. Looking forward to the day it is complete, so I can play it through I am also looking forward to that day... 😅 8 hours ago, Michele Magus said: This and Skyrim LE is no longer sold with its DLC, which can be a serious prob for those who do not have it. If that is the case: maybe I should remove the Solstheim vendor again, to make the mod easier available for new LE users. 15 minutes ago, H Bof said: It's been a little while since I updated my yps and I just wanna double check, should the sound and texture pack be loaded before or after the main mod? The order does not matter. I just keep the sounds and textures in another file, because they don't change very often, so the download for a new update will normally be much smaller in size. Edited February 4, 2024 by emily1673
Michele Magus Posted February 4, 2024 Posted February 4, 2024 A friend of mine ran into it about 6 months back, who had been hoping to use a multiplayer mod in it as well. Rather than delete, a patch for those who do have it? I have had a copy of LE and DLC sicne they came out ages ago. It is still installed though i use SE much more now, as it is much less prone to crashing.
emily1673 Posted February 4, 2024 Author Posted February 4, 2024 My take is: Advantages of LE: - I am used to the modding environment - Better modding resources - No official updates breaking everything - I cannot get 1st person view work well in SE Advantages of SE: - Looks prettier - Better item mods - Less crashing Considering all this, I will definitely stay with LE for modding for now. What I am doing is compatible with SE anyway. I try to avoid doing patches for different configurations. Too much work, since my modding time is very limited.
Balgin Posted February 4, 2024 Posted February 4, 2024 (edited) On 2/3/2024 at 11:46 AM, emily1673 said: - New feature: Customizable Items -- Players can now manually configure some items used in the mod. This includes starter piercings (all slots, except earlobes and labia) and several items given to the player during the quests. Location of the configuration file: Data\SKSE\Plugins\YpsFashion\ypsItems.json -- All items are preconfigured, either as items from base Skyrim, or from YPS, or from 3rd party mods (not contained in the list of recommended add-ons). Feel free to use items from other mods of your choice. When configuring starter piercing items, be aware of item slot conflicts that may inhibit the player to wear starter piercings from different piercing slots simultaneously. If needed you can use the default slavetat piercings instead. -- This feature is user-friendly: If an item is not properly configured (e.g. the esp is missing, or there is a typo) and the item is crucial to this mod, you will receive default items Hey Emily, I seem to be struggling with the new items json. I haven't been able to configure anything. I am confused by the strings of numbers. Take this one, for example. Quote " septum stud" : "10324|RegnPiercings.esp" Where does the 10324 come from? I look in TES5Edit (since the toolkit's less reliable now), I check Regn's Piercings and the Septum Piercing (having tested in game to see if it gave Regn's Septum piercing or the Septum Spike piercing from the same mod) and all I'm seeing is "7D002854", "RegnPiercingSeptum", and "Septum Piercing" on the item. I cannot find where this 10324 comes from. I used the search function for FormID and search for Editor ID and they both fail to find any 10324. even selecting items in game with the conmsole has failed to reveal this number (and just gives me the same information that was available elsewhere). This is making it very hard for me to attempt to configure anything as I cannot find the numerical codes that YPS is looking for. All the codes I can find have letters in them and they also fail to work when entered into the json. The Editor ID's and full names for these items also all fail (and yes, I'm pointing them to the correct esp's in the json). I haven't been able to configure anything. Surely there's some piece of information that I'm missing that would help make this easier. Edited February 4, 2024 by Balgin
emily1673 Posted February 4, 2024 Author Posted February 4, 2024 Just now, Balgin said: Hey Emily, I seem to be struggling with the new items json. I haven't been able to configure anything. I am confused by the strings of numbers. Take this one, for example. Where does the 10324 come from? I look in TES5Edit (since the toolkit's less reliable now), I check Regn's Piercings and the Septum Piercing (having tested in game to see if it gave Regn's Septum piercing or the Septum Spike piercing from the same mod) and all I'm seeing is "7D002854", "RegnPiercingSeptum", and "Septum Piercing" on the item. I cannot find where this 10324 comes from. I used the search function for FormID and search for Editor ID and they both fail to find any 10324. even selecting items in game with the conmsole has failed to reveal this number (and just gives me the same information that was available elsewhere). This is making it very hard for me to attempt to configure anything as I cannot find the numerical codes that YPS is looking for. All the codes I can find have letters in them and they also fail to work when entered into the json. The Editor ID's and full names for these items also all fail (and yes, I'm pointing them to the correct esp's in the json). I haven't been able to configure anything. Surely there's some piece of information that I'm missing that would help make this easier. The json only takes decimal numbers. 10324 decimal = 2854 hexadecimal
Balgin Posted February 4, 2024 Posted February 4, 2024 3 minutes ago, emily1673 said: The json only takes decimal numbers. 10324 decimal = 2854 hexadecimal So I need to do hexidecimal conversion for the first time since Traveller Little Black Books edition in the early 90's? That sounds slightly less user friendly than your update notes would imply. I can probably find some conversion information on the internet somewhere.
ebbluminous Posted February 4, 2024 Posted February 4, 2024 9 hours ago, emily1673 said: Just wondering why/whether this work does not work with LE? There seem to be no textures and meshes. It might still be useful in combination with the "thoughts and comments" system I currently have in mind. But I will check only keywords and papyrus variables. I don't know about jContainers. I was just going off the mod page saying it it is not LE compatible. It has a few requirement mods for it from Nexus - Not sure if all of them have LE versions. As I use SE, I've not looked
chaimhewast Posted February 4, 2024 Posted February 4, 2024 3 minutes ago, Balgin said: So I need to do hexidecimal conversion for the first time since Traveller Little Black Books edition in the early 90's? That sounds slightly less user friendly than your update notes would imply. I can probably find some conversion information on the internet somewhere. You could try putting "0x" in front of the form ID. That should force it to be read as a hexadecimal number.
emily1673 Posted February 4, 2024 Author Posted February 4, 2024 (edited) 1 hour ago, Balgin said: So I need to do hexidecimal conversion for the first time since Traveller Little Black Books edition in the early 90's? That sounds slightly less user friendly than your update notes would imply. I can probably find some conversion information on the internet somewhere. Now that's really easy. Edited February 4, 2024 by emily1673
Balgin Posted February 4, 2024 Posted February 4, 2024 50 minutes ago, emily1673 said: Now that's really easy. Yep. I found a converter on the internet :p. It all works now.
RevanCathal Posted February 4, 2024 Posted February 4, 2024 To update my earlier comment: Running the latest update for YPS with the latest SE Sound and Texture download on SE 1.5.97 with Slavetats 1.3.9 SE. Nothing is being automatically applied by Slavetats. Only that which is handled directly by YPS works (i.e. hair change and nails). I have to manually force the textures to apply through slavetats and it doesn't lock them down. I have a lot of available slots via SKEE.ini.
Kosinaia Posted February 4, 2024 Posted February 4, 2024 (edited) I am also having this issue. Made sure SKEE.ini has face overlays enabled, made sure I have plenty of slots, tried uninstalling anything that could possibly conflict and nothing, slave tats wont communicate with YPS/vice versa. Edit: I have also confirmed that slavetats applies face tats manually, it just doesn't communicate with YPS. Edited February 5, 2024 by Kosinaia 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now