Fuzzy_Fox Posted October 28, 2023 Posted October 28, 2023 3 minutes ago, Balgin said: Okay, it's fine. You definitely got a pop up telling you that was as far as the quest goes in the temple of Dibella? That shouldn't happen. You should talk to the hairdresser there (her name starts with a Y). The current end is in Whiterun (after some more stages that you might not have experienced yet). I'm wondering why you're getting an early ending. I have been to Whiterun and had the metal bra removed, walked around a bit and done girl talk. Went back to the temple and the quest ends there saying go back to Ray, but it isn't finished yet.Â
Balgin Posted October 28, 2023 Posted October 28, 2023 (edited) 11 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said: I have been to Whiterun and had the metal bra removed, walked around a bit and done girl talk. Went back to the temple and the quest ends there saying go back to Ray, but it isn't finished yet. In that case you definitely haven't got the most up to date version. I remember when the quest ended there. You've missed about 2 or 3 updates. You want version 6.5.4.1. It sounds like you're around version 6.4 or early 6.5 (but not the latest). Are you playing on Special Edition? If you've got the most up to date SE version that could be the issue. The LE version now includes SE installation options and is more up to date. Edited October 28, 2023 by Balgin 1
Fuzzy_Fox Posted October 28, 2023 Posted October 28, 2023 3 minutes ago, Balgin said: In that case you definitely haven't got the most up to date version. I remember when the quest ended there. You've missed about 2 or 3 updates. You want version 6.5.4.1. It sounds like you're around version 6.4 or early 6.5 (but not the latest). Are you playing on Special Edition? If you've got the most up to date SE version that could be the issue. The LE version now includes SE installation options and is more up to date. Cheers. I had downloaded the wrong update. I am Skyrim SE/AE.Â
Balgin Posted October 28, 2023 Posted October 28, 2023 42 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said: Cheers. I had downloaded the wrong update. I am Skyrim SE/AE. Lovely. Hopefully the quest can progress for you more now. 1
Ichigo3924 Posted October 30, 2023 Posted October 30, 2023 Didn't realize the Dibella quest wasn't finished yet. How can I remove the post-op chastity belt?
Ichigo3924 Posted October 30, 2023 Posted October 30, 2023 (edited) Yeah, 16 hours ago, Ichigo3924 said: Didn't realize the Dibella quest wasn't finished yet. How can I remove the post-op chastity belt? It's actually blocking a slot for armor I want to use too. I've tried adjusting the settings in MCM and removing it via console commands but it still shows back up and re-equips. I want this thing gone. Anyone know what I can do? Edited October 30, 2023 by Ichigo3924
KentuckyExpat Posted October 31, 2023 Posted October 31, 2023 On 10/30/2023 at 1:58 PM, Ichigo3924 said: Yeah, It's actually blocking a slot for armor I want to use too. I've tried adjusting the settings in MCM and removing it via console commands but it still shows back up and re-equips. I want this thing gone. Anyone know what I can do? That should be part of what the next 10 stages will do. If you read all of the messages, Danica Pure Spring tells you that the key for the post-op belt has been forwarded to either Ray or Lena depending on which one is your lover. When the next stages are released, your lover will remove the belt (presumably). At least that's what was implied when the notice that you were at the current end of game showed up. It read something like "Now you are ready to meet your lover". In any event, are you sure you want to be adventuring at this time? The reason I ask is when your character made his decision to go through the gender change, part of that was because (s)he became either Ray's or Lena's girlfriend. In the MCM option "NPC Interactions" you have a timer running as to when you need to have sex with your lover (default 10 days). Failing to have sex in that interval causes your boy/girl friend to leave you. Don't know what Emily has planned, but that person has the key so you probably need to stay in his/her good graces at least until after the belt is removed. Of course, it may not be an issue but I would have a good save stored from when the mod currently ends. Just in case...
Ichigo3924 Posted November 1, 2023 Posted November 1, 2023 On 8/18/2023 at 6:29 AM, Hanzalot said: I wanted to follow up on the cause of my problem with hair phisics in SE because I think this is something others might encounter: Current versions of the Faster HDT-SMP have many of the default installation configuration settings with the value <disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>false</disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped>  in \SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\configs.xml  This is incorrectly being triggered but YPS's hair management. Setting this to true (by editing the file in the installed mod) fixed this issue for me.  I had to to do the reverse of this to get my hair physics to work, the value was already set to 'true', but when I went in and switched it to false, my SMP hairs actually began to work.
MrNicoras Posted November 5, 2023 Posted November 5, 2023 On 9/24/2023 at 10:38 AM, Sawapine said: Hello. Is there any chance of adding support for dw's 3D Underarm Hair in the next iterations of the mod? I just came here to ask this exact same question.Â
TiredGamer Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 I have a problem. In the Dibella quest, the PC receiverd permanent earrings. This is 'just' stud earrings. Then she found a nice earring set, and I decided to apply that, and a septum piercing too, bit I failed, because all piercing slots are locked, but why??? I can accept that ear piercings are locked because of the quest, but why all the others slots too? I received a notofication message: "You are not allowed to change your piercings". Meanwhile, I have an active quest: "Pierced ears". I think, this quest could not be complete. Â I use AE. (Sorry for my english.)
Balgin Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 3 hours ago, TiredGamer said: I have a problem. In the Dibella quest, the PC receiverd permanent earrings. This is 'just' stud earrings. Then she found a nice earring set, and I decided to apply that, and a septum piercing too, bit I failed, because all piercing slots are locked, but why??? I can accept that ear piercings are locked because of the quest, but why all the others slots too? I received a notofication message: "You are not allowed to change your piercings". Meanwhile, I have an active quest: "Pierced ears". I think, this quest could not be complete. Â I use AE. (Sorry for my english.) They are locked as part of the Dibella quest. Emily hasn't yet included an update that unlocks them yet but it's bound to happen eventually. for now, simply turn off piercing slot monitoring for the septum if there's a nice septum piercing that you wanted to wear. Or, ideally, go back to a save before getting the earrings locked, get the septum pierced first, change the healing time to really fast (debug), let it heal up, put something in, then do the ear piercing stage of the quest and get everything locked. There is an issue with one piercing slot (I can't remember if it's the septum or navel) which will cause a slew of debug messages to spam you if you have that pierced when the ears are locked. Â The "Pierced Ears" quest is entirely separate from the Dibella quest. It "completes" when your ears have healed up and are permanently pierced.
Markwa2 Posted November 12, 2023 Posted November 12, 2023 Gentlemen, does anyone know how to solve the problem: Eyeshadow and toenail polish are not displayed, while tattoos in Slavetats are present and are displayed when applied manually, but are not picked up by YPS events. Hair (head and body) works fine, lipstick, hand nail polish and piercings too. Version: full 6.5.4.1 for Skyrim SE Texture pack installed INI file edited Reinstalling the main mod and texture pack didn't help, nor did starting a new game.
Balgin Posted November 12, 2023 Posted November 12, 2023 9 minutes ago, Markwa2 said: Gentlemen, does anyone know how to solve the problem: Eyeshadow and toenail polish are not displayed, while tattoos in Slavetats are present and are displayed when applied manually, but are not picked up by YPS events. Hair (head and body) works fine, lipstick, hand nail polish and piercings too. Version: full 6.5.4.1 for Skyrim SE Texture pack installed INI file edited Reinstalling the main mod and texture pack didn't help, nor did starting a new game. Glad to know that you set up the nioverride.ini as instructed in the mod description/on the mod's main page. That's usually the first thing to check if people say they haven't got the tattoos applying. I can also suggest placing YPS very near the bottom of your load order to make sure it loads last. Personally I have it set to load after devious deviants, devious devices - assets, devious devices - expansion, devious devices - integration, hdtHighHeel, sexlab & sexy bandit captives (SBC). Â On second thoughts do you have slavetats events bridge? I believe that's required by this mod and if that's missing it could explain why certain events aren't triggering.
Markwa2 Posted November 12, 2023 Posted November 12, 2023 27 minutes ago, Balgin said: Glad to know that you set up the nioverride.ini as instructed in the mod description/on the mod's main page. That's usually the first thing to check if people say they haven't got the tattoos applying. I can also suggest placing YPS very near the bottom of your load order to make sure it loads last. Personally I have it set to load after devious deviants, devious devices - assets, devious devices - expansion, devious devices - integration, hdtHighHeel, sexlab & sexy bandit captives (SBC). Â On second thoughts do you have slavetats events bridge? I believe that's required by this mod and if that's missing it could explain why certain events aren't triggering. Can you tell me more about Slavetats Bridge? When loading a save, there is an inscription about slavetats events bridge V0.0.1. But as far as I understand, it is built into the mod, since I did not see it anywhere in the requirements, as well as the separate mod of the same name. Regarding loading: it is almost at the very bottom, naturally below DD and Sexlab, the only thing below it in loading order is Vartimes and NPC Replaysers
Balgin Posted November 13, 2023 Posted November 13, 2023 6 hours ago, Markwa2 said: Can you tell me more about Slavetats Bridge? When loading a save, there is an inscription about slavetats events bridge V0.0.1. But as far as I understand, it is built into the mod, since I did not see it anywhere in the requirements, as well as the separate mod of the same name. Regarding loading: it is almost at the very bottom, naturally below DD and Sexlab, the only thing below it in loading order is Vartimes and NPC Replaysers Slavetats events bridge is a separate mod. It helps mods to apply slavetats through scripted events. It should be on this site (it certainly used to be). I believe there might even be a link on the mod main page. Â Just to be clear, I may be confusing this with another mod that required events bridge. It might also be included now as you say.
Markwa2 Posted November 13, 2023 Posted November 13, 2023 11 hours ago, Balgin said: Slavetats events bridge is a separate mod. It helps mods to apply slavetats through scripted events. It should be on this site (it certainly used to be). I believe there might even be a link on the mod main page. Â Just to be clear, I may be confusing this with another mod that required events bridge. It might also be included now as you say. Well, I solved the display problem. Apparently, during the translation, I caught a script somewhere, so only shadows and varnish were not applied, but another problem appeared, now when choosing to apply shadows of a certain color, a random one is applied)
Balgin Posted November 13, 2023 Posted November 13, 2023 9 minutes ago, Markwa2 said: Well, I solved the display problem. Apparently, during the translation, I caught a script somewhere, so only shadows and varnish were not applied, but another problem appeared, now when choosing to apply shadows of a certain color, a random one is applied) Hooray! Glad you fixed the problem.
Fuzzy_Fox Posted November 13, 2023 Posted November 13, 2023 Does anyone know how to get the makeup from YPS to work with High Poly Heads? Nail Varnish works hair works fine, but the makeup doesn't seem to apply.Â
ebbluminous Posted November 13, 2023 Posted November 13, 2023 29 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said: Does anyone know how to get the makeup from YPS to work with High Poly Heads? Nail Varnish works hair works fine, but the makeup doesn't seem to apply. Works for me and not had to do anything special
Fuzzy_Fox Posted November 14, 2023 Posted November 14, 2023 23 hours ago, ebbluminous said: Works for me and not had to do anything special I keep getting a pure white facemask applied with lipstick.Â
ebbluminous Posted November 14, 2023 Posted November 14, 2023 7 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said: I keep getting a pure white facemask applied with lipstick. Have you installed the SE sound and texture pack in addition to the main mod?
emily1673 Posted November 14, 2023 Author Posted November 14, 2023 v. 6.5.4.2 - fixed eyeshadow colors  --- For today just a small (yet important) bug fix. I know it has been a while. As I said, "real life" keep me busy (I am doing very fine, no worries, just not much time for modding). The end of the Dibella story is getting very close now, and I am still working on it. 7
kapibar Posted November 14, 2023 Posted November 14, 2023 8 minutes ago, emily1673 said: v. 6.5.4.2 - fixed eyeshadow colors Thank you!
Balgin Posted November 14, 2023 Posted November 14, 2023 8 minutes ago, emily1673 said: v. 6.5.4.2 - fixed eyeshadow colors  --- For today just a small (yet important) bug fix. I know it has been a while. As I said, "real life" keep me busy (I am doing very fine, no worries, just not much time for modding). The end of the Dibella story is getting very close now, and I am still working on it. Emily's back! Life has a habit of getting in the way like that. It's okay. We're glad to have you back and will look forward to more substantial updates in the future. The end of the Dibella quest is going to be interesting. There's still some things left to unlock (like piercings) and it will be interesting to see what the last few stages offer.
Michele Magus Posted November 14, 2023 Posted November 14, 2023 (edited) It is good to have you back here, Emily. ? Edited November 14, 2023 by Michele Magus
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now