On 2/2/2020 at 8:20 PM, Galishai said:

This is simply not true, especially fpr XPMS/XPMSE.  There have been many updates to XPMS/XPMSE since this AIO mod was released.

I have ABC, MNC and associated mods and XPMSE loading after this mod.  Further, if you want to use SMP physics with this mod, you should have the SMP-PE path mod load AFTER the AIO mod.

Is there a way to add SMP only-breast physics top of this mod. I also have ABC, MNC, lots of SMP clothing and countless other mods both adult and non-adult. I only want to change breast (and maybe, if possible butt) physics to SMP while keeping all vagina collision - belly etc. from this mod.

I don't know if this is just ridiculous, I don't know much about technicalities of modding.

Regardless, thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, JosephShin said:

Is there a way to add SMP only-breast physics top of this mod. I also have ABC, MNC, lots of SMP clothing and countless other mods both adult and non-adult. I only want to change breast (and maybe, if possible butt) physics to SMP while keeping all vagina collision - belly etc. from this mod.

I don't know if this is just ridiculous, I don't know much about technicalities of modding.

Regardless, thanks in advance.

It is not possible to have both hdt-pe and hdt-smp on the same body. It will work for clothing as they are separate xml files for them. 

Hello! I have a Problem, and im currently trying to figure out how this mod works correctly… Im not New to Modding in General, but I've run into alot of "???" with this one here. Ive Installed it for UUNP (from my Point of view correctly) and the textures are even showing ingame but the vagina does not open/close at all.

In BodySlide I builded everything I could from this Mod, but it doesnt help… Theres also no "COS Body" some are Talking About.

I have all requiered Mods like XPMSE and stuff.

1 minute ago, Wubziz said:

Здравствуйте! У меня есть проблема, и я сейчас пытаюсь выяснить, как этот мод работает правильно ... Я не новичок в моддинге в целом, но я столкнулся с большим количеством "???" с этим здесь. Я установил его для UUNP (с моей точки зрения правильно), и текстуры даже показывают игру, но влагалище вообще не открывается / не закрывается.

В BodySlide я собрал все, что мог, из этого мода, но это не помогло ... Там также нет "COS Body", о котором некоторые говорят.

У меня есть все необходимые моды, такие как XPMSE и прочее.

Try this

Hello Swe-DivX, that seems to fixed it, but now new Problems ocurred… My Boob size grew after Building "Unified UNP Special" with "-Zero Sliders-" and my Feet/Hands are also kinda cut off from the Body... :/

Edit: And the inner side of the vagina has… very… "low res" graphics, it Looks like Pixel mush

On 2/5/2020 at 5:11 PM, Wubziz said:

Hello Swe-DivX, that seems to fixed it, but now new Problems ocurred… My Boob size grew after Building "Unified UNP Special" with "-Zero Sliders-" and my Feet/Hands are also kinda cut off from the Body... :/

Edit: And the inner side of the vagina has… very… "low res" graphics, it Looks like Pixel mush

Sorry you need to build the hands and feet to.

This is the best body built for Skyrim, but how do you get just a normal UNP with these settings?  I've been reinstallilng like crazy trying different settings. Trying to avoid having the body change when equipping UNP clothes & armor. Thx.

Can disregard this, I found UNPB versions of most of the stuff I'm using. Awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
Voila, I managed to make the mod work by converting it to SE. Everything works well.
But my question is, does it take HDT jiggle to see the animated vagina or is it not mandatory?

Probably not. But you may need it for bouncing boobs.

On 4/23/2017 at 3:40 PM, Mondaiji said:

RS Children ... check the forum about issue with hdt and the skeleton. Here is a link based on a quick google search, it really looks like this issue.

I love you, I have had this problem for 2 years, until I discovered that (all in one) was the cause but I did not want to get rid of it.
but all this time it was the children's mod. 

Hi

Thankx for the mod works perfect.....(started a reinstall of skyrim LE)

I got a question though. When i installed the mod i chose the mods bodies instead of my bodyslide made ones, now im not satisfied with my Bijins and want to do them myself in BS so my simple question is how to run the installer again? Im using NMM and my experience with that is that i have to uninstall/reinstall the mod for the fomod  to appear(not enough to just deactivate it) So if i un-install do i ruin anything? I wont ruin any thing im very happy with my current working pussies...so can somebody help with suggestions?

Thank you