I've installed this mod and I have tried countless times to get it fully working. The vagina opens, but the penis has no collisions and clips through my characters body. I have the mod overwriting everything else. I also have clams of skyrim installed. Help would be very much appreciated :D

27 minutes ago, snakevenom158 said:

I've installed this mod and I have tried countless times to get it fully working. The vagina opens, but the penis has no collisions and clips through my characters body. I have the mod overwriting everything else. I also have clams of skyrim installed. Help would be very much appreciated :D

That's how it works. You need to bind controll keys in SexLab's MCM menu and use those to allign the characters so that nothing's poking out trough the belly or the back.

Edit: Some older animations are impossible to align correctly. ?

22 minutes ago, Sexusfastis said:

That's how it works. You need to bind controll keys in SexLab's MCM menu and use those to allign the characters so that nothing's poking out trough the belly or the back.

Edit: Some older animations are impossible to align correctly. ?

Ohhhhh I see. So Humans with large dicks and creatures like Giants are bound to have clipping? Good to know.

13 hours ago, snakevenom158 said:

Ohhhhh I see. So Humans with large dicks and creatures like Giants are bound to have clipping? Good to know.

Yes.

8 hours ago, sollego2468 said:

Hi! I just want to know sos overwrite the all in one animated pussy or the opposite 

First install SOS, then All-in-One animated pussy.

2 hours ago, shaidien said:

If you want good collision use smp. There is no clipping don't matter the size. 

What is SMP? And where can I download it?

23 hours ago, Chazza118 said:

something else

Thats the issue then.

Yo need to either use a texture that has vagina included or add the vagina texture to the current one your self.

You can use the Leyenda textures or this: Demoniac- High Quality Glossy Female Body Texture if you use a CBBE body.

If you decide to you the Demoniac texture  you will also need this file:  this  Demoniac_1.12_cosio_texture_patch  from CLAMS OF SKYRIM this needs to overwrite the Demoniac texture.

Hey, got a noob question about the contents of the all in one. I can see that the femalehands.nif has no NiStringExtraData attached on nifskope, and in game i can see there is no collision between my PC's hands and her boobs/butt. It's a small detail but it's bugging me. How should I attach this, knowing I'm on mod organizer ? 

Thanks. 

On 7/20/2019 at 8:34 PM, MazeRunn3r said:

Hey !

Can someone who is familiar with this awesome mod give advice what i CAN or CANNOT overwrite ?

SOS - schlongs for skyrim
Bodyslide and outfit studio
XP32 maximum skeleton extended
More nasty critters
Sexlab framework
HDT physics extension

USE MO for this.

All, not updated mods with HDT settings.

7 hours ago, clubsauce said:

Is it possible to use other skin textures while keeping the vagina textures? And if so, which files do I override?

For me, I just selected that I'd already installed skin textures when installing the mod and the vagina's fine. Most skin textures include their own vagina textures. Unless if there are interior vagina textures included in this mod's skin packages, which I doubt.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I use UUNP with classic UNP textures. The first thing I've noticed after installing this are the boobies. NPC's are nice, shapy, bouncing and all. "Mine" are not. The physics is stuck, boobs are squeezed and lagging. They're moving in steps once per 2 seconds and only when jumping or quickly changing a direction. Not when standing idly. What is wrong? I used to have HDT BBP but when I saw this package has it's own physics I've uninstalled it. This All-in-one is down the load order after all HDT, SD+ and Critters.