7 minutes ago, Trusty_Patches_lol said:

I'm having problems with hand collision on breasts and vagina.

SOS collision is there on breasts and vagina but hand collision isn't.

I don't know what to do.

check what is overwriting what. No xml from this mod can be overwritten or collisions wont work maybe. 
Its described somewhere in the OP.
Since you should use a Mod Organizer you should see Overwrites in the left pane (install order). 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

check what is overwriting what. No xml from this mod can be overwritten or collisions wont work maybe. 
Since you should use a Mod Organizer you should see Overwrites in the left pane (install order). 

I reinstalled it so nothing is overwriting it at all and its still the same.

On 5/18/2020 at 8:23 AM, Nymra said:

Okay so I was playing different animations and found that the place where hdt hands and breasts interact is on my pcs forearm instead of hands. I don't know why.

Just now, Trusty_Patches_lol said:

Okay so I was playing different animations and found that the place where hdt hands and breasts interact is on my pcs forearm instead of hands. I don't know why.

might be. never actually looked closer. collisions are looking so bad anyway

Man i wish u can do the same with smp for skyrim LE would be awesome i'm using this for a long time then this idea come to my mind xD wonder if it's possible coz there is alrdy like 2 or 3 mods to use smp in LE but not perfect and ez like this one

Really great mod, I have a problem tho. I used cbbe before this, but now changed to uunp. The Body works great without any problems, but whenever I try to add new outfits that fit uunp, the bodyslide sliders only affect the outfits themselves, not the body underneath. Also, the body always stays the same, as changing presets only affects the outfit, too. This never happened before I used this mod, does anybody know how I can fix this? 

Thanks in advance :heart:

Love this mod !!!

I recently upgraded from the 3.3 (after disabling and uninstalling from NMM) to latest 4.0 version and am running into a strange problem with BodySlide generating the modded main character Body.  The Breasts always appear to be flattened/deformed, no matter what preset I choose.

This appears to be happening for both Unified UNP Special and Unified UNP Leyenda with Source of Body Shape either Bodies from BodySlide or O.../UUNP Leyenda BodySlide... BodySlide Body Meshes = UNPB.

Attached is what I'm seeing.  The collage includes the BodySlide selections for Unified UNP Special/UNPB, the preview angles, and the end result on my character.  HDT doesn't seem to be working, however, on followers it does.  Playing with the breast sliders does do some minor modifications, however, the distance out where the squishing occurs never exceeds that limit ... even on max slider options.

Edit: looked at the generated BodySlide nifs in the character_assets dir and they look correct in nifskope ... so BodySlide is working correctly ... the body appears to be deforming when placed over the Unified UNP Special Body or Leyenda Body.

Very strange issue I've been fighting for a few days now.  Any insight on how to fix it is appreciated.

Spoiler

AIO-HDT-P-0a.jpg

NifSkope.jpg

25 minutes ago, Dichromaniac said:

So I am having troubles in that none of the textures are showing up in bodyslide. I don't know if this is normal for this mod or I am doing something completely wrong. I did a full reinstall but it still is doing the no image body. What did I do wrong?

If you look at the BodySlide preview shot angles in my post above, you can see the textures loaded (the pubic hair choice is the indicator) ... are you sure you selected the Leyenda Skin option?  ...  does the Outfit Body type that you selected during install show up in the pull-down list?

7 minutes ago, eeeteee said:

If you look at the BodySlide preview shot angles in my post above, you can see the textures loaded (the pubic hair choice is the indicator) ... are you sure you selected the Leyenda Skin option?  ...  does the Outfit Body type that you selected during install show up in the pull-down list?

So I am doing a reinstall not using cbbe. A lot of them mods I want to use rely on unp which I have never used so here goes. I selected the cbbe body and it just showed no image I'm going to restart MO as well because it might need to refresh it's files 

So Hand collisions and breast/vagina/belly/butt physics are all functional, but I am also using DD and HDT KS hairs. Every other load the hairs would work but I have yet to see the chains from DD working... are these just not compatible? Overwriting the physics and skeleton from this mod with the normal hdt mod and xpmse skeleton just makes the body physics breast/butt only and the hair and chains continue to be broken.

Solved by overwriting this mod with the cosio body from its page :D. I suppose this compilation is getting outdated now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...