On 10/13/2019 at 1:46 PM, Taven said:

Okay, I've recently changed my setup and reinstalled SOS and a lot of other mods,(And removed some folders) and I want to know, how EXACTLY do I get the pussy to animate when penetrated? Of course, the download gives you a LOT of folders to choose textures from, but I don't want to use any of them, I've already got other textures I want. What folders should I put into my skyrim to get the pussies activated?(Yeah, I'm manually putting stuff in without using any mod manager.)

After fumbling about for a bit, I managed to get it to work...except for one schlong mod, Leito's Schlongs. I remember there's something you have to get to make Leito's Schlongs work with animated pussies, but I forgot what exactly. Does anyone know what it was?

I don't need to download cbbe separately when i install this right its already built in it ? Because im not able to see cbbe options in bodyslide for some reason

2 hours ago, Taven said:

¿Qué mod ..? Sea más específico, ¿hay un enlace o algo así?

coco uses physics in his mods that he shares in his blog and between what he asks for his armor to work in addition to the physics he asks for another vagina mod, so I don't know if this mod is compatible with the armor that coco creates

3 hours ago, sospe88 said:

coco uses physics in his mods that he shares in his blog and between what he asks for his armor to work in addition to the physics he asks for another vagina mod, so I don't know if this mod is compatible with the armor that coco creates

An armor..? Any armor would work with All-In-One, it's just that the pussy won't animate when wearing a chestpiece unless the mod author thought of that. And what's the website of this Coco guy? That's what people mean by a link. You give us a link to where this Coco guy is and we can be sure of this.

2 hours ago, Taven said:

Una armadura ..? Cualquier armadura funcionaría con All-In-One, es solo que el coño no se animará cuando use un cofre a menos que el autor del mod lo haya pensado. ¿Y cuál es el sitio web de este chico Coco? Eso es lo que la gente quiere decir con un enlace. Nos das un enlace a dónde está este chico Coco y podemos estar seguros de esto.

https://coco2048.blogspot.com/2019/06/cocowedding2bfullall-bodyslide-released.html

Please I need help.

I used UUNP version and everything was fine. Then I decided to switch to CBBE. I have everything, CBBE body, CBBE bodyslide, CBBE textures, CBBE version of this mod, XPMSE, HDT expansion, COS body installed (from this mod), SOS Full and StrapOns selected in the installer, COS body built in bodyslide, even this Havok object equipped....I see the textures and meshes, but vag is not animating. Why? :(

EDIT: Fixed, XPMSE from this mod needed to be checked as well. I thought not, when I had XPMSE already installed

• 2 weeks later...

I've spend the last few hours messing around trying to make this mod and the Daedric Princess Nox mod play nice, but I cant get the textures to match. Am I missing something? Nox requires a UUNP body And I'm using the Amber preset option for AIOP. Trying to follow instructions for the Nox mod to make it work, and already made a post asking there. But I figured I should ask here as well since this is the body I prefer to run. So the primary two problems is that the skin textures don't fit the body, and for some reason the body also is not nude.

On 5/26/2019 at 6:50 PM, lance_20 said:

hi, great mod. I just had a question about physics, am I supposed to use a physics mod like HDT PE or SMP? The reason I ask is because I was using PE before I decided to use SMP all in one installer found here on loverslab, but I found out that PE should not be installed while using SMP. I finally deactivated PE and then decided to install this mod but I'm not sure if SMP needs to be installed. I'm using this mod and physics are there even for yundao hdt hair. Can you please verify if I need SMP installed? Thanks!

Where did you find the SMP AIO installer? I've been looking around for it on here but can't seem to find it.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:14 AM, Saber2th said:

Where did you find the SMP AIO installer? I've been looking around for it on here but can't seem to find it.

I think here on Lover Lab, if you looked for it and didn't find it most likely the author brought it down. I wouldn't have a problem sharing it, but not sure if the author would get upset. 

Hi Guy! Don't know if you are still active with this mod, modding, or not. I just wanted you to let you know, that I think it's an amazing mod and this includes all of your instructional videos on YT in your links.  I'm also downloading all of your other mods too. I am really glad that you did all of this amazing work and rather sad that I'm just now discovering all of these jewels.

If I wasn't doing a new play with Skyrim and searching for mods to flesh out my Hobbit PC build, I would never have found these. After listening to your vids, (I take it that English isn't your native language), Russian? In any case, I had no trouble following your guides and I find this highly praise worthy, that you know all these languages. English is my native speech and I don't even do this well.

Anyway, Thank you!

I hope you get this and receive some sort of happy out of it, as you well deserve it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm getting an issue where whenever my character jumps, the butt and boobs go into the body. So, I check the XPMSE in MCM and see that "You failed, try again" with the skeleton file at the top. I'm using Mod Organizer 2 and CBBE - What do I do to resolve this?

7 minutes ago, TimelordGale said:

Hello, I'm getting an issue where whenever my character jumps, the butt and boobs go into the body. So, I check the XPMSE in MCM and see that "You failed, try again" with the skeleton file at the top. I'm using Mod Organizer 2 and CBBE - What do I do to resolve this?

I think this is an issue of Overwritten Files in the MO2 left pane. At least for me I think it was fixed when Animated Pussy overwrites XPMSE... But I could be wrong, this was long time ago since i fixed it. 

3 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I think this is an issue of Overwritten Files in the MO2 left pane. At least for me I think it was fixed when Animated Pussy overwrites XPMSE... But I could be wrong, this was long time ago since i fixed it. 

"XPMSE Skeleton 00.000000" Ye its showing this. Idk, I put XPMSE below HDT Physics for boobs and ass and it still worked, here's a pic of my current load order

piccc.png

Just now, TimelordGale said:

"XPMSE Skeleton 00.000000" Ye its showing this. Idk, I put XPMSE below HDT Physics for boobs and ass and it still worked, here's a pic of my current load order

Yes I switched from All-in-One to standard Cosio to test things out, I'd still like a solution for All-in-one please :)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I have a few questions to ask. Does this mod have support for True Wolves of Skyrim for MNC ? The descriptions when installing it says something about textures but in game the wolves still look like the vanilla ones with testicules and penises... yes I installed NMC and then the True Wolves of Skyrim for NMC. 
Also I remember the version 3.3 had more options like skins. So 4.0 has less content than 3.3 or did I just download the wrong option ?.

I cannot seem to get collisions to work with the CBBE (COS) body, after trying for days. I'm using MNC SLAL edition, the latest version. The UNP version of this mod works great, but is not my preferred bodytype. Using a prebuilt body from the installer versus using customized sliders in bodyslide with COS body does not seem to make a difference either.

Reinstalling doesn't seem to fix it, nor does overwriting with XPMSE. I've tried allowing different conflicting files to have priority (All In one Priority over everything else, MNC priority, overwriting everything with the latest XPMSE, etc. Updating FNIS after each one) but nothing seems to work.  Neither SOS nor creature collisions work.

I've even searched this thread for solutions, and see a lot of people with the same problem, but no solution that I've tried has worked so far. 

Any suggestions?