On 12/18/2019 at 4:25 PM, NatibusAmator said:

I cannot seem to get collisions to work with the CBBE (COS) body, after trying for days. I'm using MNC SLAL edition, the latest version. The UNP version of this mod works great, but is not my preferred bodytype. Using a prebuilt body from the installer versus using customized sliders in bodyslide with COS body does not seem to make a difference either.

Reinstalling doesn't seem to fix it, nor does overwriting with XPMSE. I've tried allowing different conflicting files to have priority (All In one Priority over everything else, MNC priority, overwriting everything with the latest XPMSE, etc. Updating FNIS after each one) but nothing seems to work.  Neither SOS nor creature collisions work.

I've even searched this thread for solutions, and see a lot of people with the same problem, but no solution that I've tried has worked so far. 

Any suggestions?

Not sure about CoS as I don't use it, but I remember there is a note in the Fomod that the creature meshes need to be overwritten. Esspecially if they are newer. I would say just make sure that AIOP loads before those then lets things like MNC overwrite. But I also use UUNP personally and have no issues loading with SOS>AOIP>XMPSE>MNC+other creatures

Good afternoon! I write through Google translate, because my English is very bad.
Therefore, I want to ask: guys, what mods should be installed before this assembly, and which ones after? The instruction is confusing, + through the translator is not always clear.

Please write how to put mods so that there are no big mistakes!

In the form: mod, mod, mod, - all in one HDT Pussy - mod, mod. Thanks!
P.S. I’ll clarify if you were suddenly mistaken for an idiot: I’m talking about mods from this assembly. Which of the mods need to be installed in advance: SoS's, xpmse, hdt PE, and other bjins and companions.

22 hours ago, Faceroll said:

Good afternoon! I write through Google translate, because my English is very bad.
Therefore, I want to ask: guys, what mods should be installed before this assembly, and which ones after? The instruction is confusing, + through the translator is not always clear.

Please write how to put mods so that there are no big mistakes!

In the form: mod, mod, mod, - all in one HDT Pussy - mod, mod. Thanks!
P.S. I’ll clarify if you were suddenly mistaken for an idiot: I’m talking about mods from this assembly. Which of the mods need to be installed in advance: SoS's, xpmse, hdt PE, and other bjins and companions.

I would say this mod should overwrite all of those.

1 hour ago, Neriman said:

I would say this mod should overwrite all of those.

This mod should NOT overwrite XPMSE because XPMSE is much more recent.  AND the mod installer itself tells you to let XPMSE overwrite it when needed.

If you are using More Nasty Critters, MNC should also overwrite this mod... also recommended in the mod installer.  Same for ABC by Baka.

Also, if you are using this mod, you do not need to install the ol  HDT Physics mod.  This mod (along with FloppySOS) include the  SKSE DLLfor HDT-PE physics.  It is the only conflicting file between the two mods.

Amazing mod, unfortunately I find that after I overwrite CBBE all my CBBE armors have bad clipping now(and I did choose the exact same CBBE body of curvy when installing), I'm sorry if this has been answered before and I missed it or if it is an easy fix, but could somebody let me know where it could be messing up?

2 hours ago, Galishai said:

This mod should NOT overwrite XPMSE because XPMSE is much more recent. AND the mod installer itself tells you to let XPMSE overwrite it when needed.

If you are using More Nasty Critters, MNC should also overwrite this mod... also recommended in the mod installer. Same for ABC by Baka.

Also, if you are using this mod, you do not need to install the ol HDT Physics mod. This mod (along with FloppySOS) include the SKSE DLLfor HDT-PE physics. It is the only conflicting file between the two mods.

It turns out that the order should be something like this?
1)SOS(SOS Light) or SAM or Nudes-favoredsoulmeshes
2)bjin and other followers and nps
3)lunari, temptress and the ninghelm
4)all in one
5)xpmse
6)more nasty critters
7)ABC by Baka
Right?

I have a slight problem using this mod when running bodyslide to batch build armor, it removes the HDT vagina for some reason. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Also I noticed that the hand and breast collision only works for the HDT Bounce and Jiggle, exaggerated option. All the other options including Naturalistic ones doesn't work.

22 hours ago, Faceroll said:

It turns out that the order should be something like this?
1)SOS(SOS Light) or SAM or Nudes-favoredsoulmeshes
2)bjin and other followers and nps
3)lunari, temptress and the ninghelm
4)all in one
5)xpmse
6)more nasty critters
7)ABC by Baka
Right?

Yes that looks correct to me.

I still cannot, for the life of me, get this body to work with pregnancy mods.

I finally managed to get the belly to register as a physics object, and so it bounces slightly even when flat, but pregnancy mods and basically any mod that is supposed to inflate said belly...Doesn't work, and i honestly have no idea how to fix it, ive tried a lot of things at this point, been trying for months infact ever since i last posted on here.

Help?

23 hours ago, MisterUsername said:

I still cannot, for the life of me, get this body to work with pregnancy mods.

I finally managed to get the belly to register as a physics object, and so it bounces slightly even when flat, but pregnancy mods and basically any mod that is supposed to inflate said belly...Doesn't work, and i honestly have no idea how to fix it, ive tried a lot of things at this point, been trying for months infact ever since i last posted on here.

Help?

It works for me with Beeing Female along with all the recent patches posted in the forums (tho it also worked before I used those patches, but I highly recommend them).  I believe you need to use a different belly scaling option than the default.  I am not at my Skyrim rig right now, but I think I used skeleton scaling and it worked.

I cannot vouch for it working with any other pregnancy mod other than that one.

I can Vouch for this mod working just fine with soulgemoven and fillherup inflation mods.

For the peoples having trouble with the MNC SLAL, try using morenastycritters_9.3_fomod. That solved alot of problems for me.

I have gotten all the collisions to work properly EXCEPT PENIS BELLY COLLISION. I have tried both versions of clams and unp, along with SAM or SOS. I think i had it working a long time ago with 3.0 version but i might have imagined that, who know.

If anyone can assist me with this one little collision problem i'd be thankful. Like i said all collisions for both bodies and beasts included work just fine, everything works fine every time, ....except penis belly. It always clips thru and i want it to be more like a hentai ? Anyone with a simple solution for this?

( pref cbbe, but idc tbh. if this feature works ill use cbbe, unp, sos, sam idc

On 12/18/2019 at 4:25 PM, NatibusAmator said:

I cannot seem to get collisions to work with the CBBE (COS) body, after trying for days. I'm using MNC SLAL edition, the latest version. The UNP version of this mod works great, but is not my preferred bodytype. Using a prebuilt body from the installer versus using customized sliders in bodyslide with COS body does not seem to make a difference either.

Reinstalling doesn't seem to fix it, nor does overwriting with XPMSE. I've tried allowing different conflicting files to have priority (All In one Priority over everything else, MNC priority, overwriting everything with the latest XPMSE, etc. Updating FNIS after each one) but nothing seems to work.  Neither SOS nor creature collisions work.

I've even searched this thread for solutions, and see a lot of people with the same problem, but no solution that I've tried has worked so far. 

Any suggestions?

Never could get it to work, so I'll just go back to UUNP. ?

Is the SOS supposed to just clip through the vagina? In my setup the vagina opens but the SOS is not constrained to the interior of the vagina once inside. I would like to constrain the SOS to the interior walls of the vagina when it is inside.  I accomplished this in the past and I thought this was what I used... Was it another body and if so, which one? If it was another body... I hope it has extensive bodyslides. There is a lot of love for bodies with big boobs and a lack for small boobs (+big ass).

Here's hoping someone can help and this doesn't just get ignored. I should've never deleted my past setup :feelsbadman: .

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 hours ago, User8933734 said:

Is the SOS supposed to just clip through the vagina? In my setup the vagina opens but the SOS is not constrained to the interior of the vagina once inside. I would like to constrain the SOS to the interior walls of the vagina when it is inside.  I accomplished this in the past and I thought this was what I used... Was it another body and if so, which one? If it was another body... I hope it has extensive bodyslides. There is a lot of love for bodies with big boobs and a lack for small boobs (+big ass).

Here's hoping someone can help and this doesn't just get ignored. I should've never deleted my past setup :feelsbadman: .

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have always known this to be an issue with alignments, i just use sexlabs features to get scenes right and save them.

As for body, I find that after all my combinations of body mesh/textures that Cbbe Cosio looks best for vag collisions. And the bodytype has alot of sliders for breast, ass, vagina, and the rest of the body.

Also i dont know how much of an issue this might be, but make sure you got the right zaz animations for your body. zaz cbbe 8.0, for the cbbe cosio ect. Cant think off top of my head if there is something cbbe/unp option in sos too, ill have to check. Basically if you got cbbe, make sure all you're req files are also cbbe.

On 12/30/2019 at 3:59 AM, bedulz01 said:

im using cbbe body type, not using any clam body type which file should i use? the uunp HDT or cbbe HDT?

My fav body and one i think works/looks best in the setups is picking Clams of skyrim innie/outie ( Cosio )

with slim body. Textures are you own preference but if you are not using your own like demoniac, then use the mods leyanda skin, and pick what ever options you want.

But like i said in post above, If you go cbbe, make sure all the pre req files are also cbbe, and make sure you get zaz 8.0 cbbe animations.

If you like unp more, get unp versions. Like i said i like using Cosio with demoniac, and everything works fine and loooks great.

I lied when i said to guy above everything works fine. One thing i never got ot work correctly with any combination within the mod, other textures ( heard leyanda had penis + belly collision conflict ) or any .xml i have tried has EVER GOTTEN  Penis + belly collision to work.

I have tried both bodies unp/cbbe and their varied versions along with all SAM/SOS combinations.

Everytime all collisions work exactly as they should. EXCEPT penis/belly collision.

If anyone has the proper solution to this for me i would be grateful, i have searched off and on since 3.0 of this mod and never had any luck. I am certain the solution is out there, ( prob somehwre in this forum but fuck me i cant find it. )

Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you

19 hours ago, riheyedi said:

Hello, 

Is there an SE version of this mod ?

I'm using it into SSE atm. Works great, but avoid to install Seven Miracles extras (some followers). I installed it, and my fps dropped to 20 anytime i am near to mod's followers, plus all followers comes hairless.

Hello Guys,

i need a bit of help.

I use a custom cbbe preset (and by the way, i'm using Demoniac Texture) and have SOS Full,and i've downloaded the "All-in-One CBBE HDT AP 4.0 Standard Edition (2K Optimized)",and the mod works almost perfectly... but...

The pussy is a bit on the wrong place,the vagina is a bit lower than it's suposed to be:

1835266084_Example1.jpg.dfe8a21b43d95a5376bc694f0c847b27.jpg

And i don't barely see the pussy working... :

320250422_Example2.jpg.ec77c966a1578c32a0ea996943e32a1f.jpg

I need to do a bodyslide tweak or something? (I'm still looking for bodyslides tweaks to solve my problem, but i can't find a answer)

Load Order:

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2020-01-04T00-11-34.txt

Sorry for any grammar mistake...

(It's the first time i'm using the forum ? and i'm Brazilian)

Edit: Just find out, now i'm using UUNP body option and i think it's the better version.