I'm trying to get this mod to work, but I can't figure out what settings to pick, or what load order to use to make the breasts not flop around like crazy.  Any movement causes them to distort wayyy too much.  I've been trying to do UNP or UNPB and I've tried all three versions of naturalistic bounce and so far the reduced bounce of the other option.  They all look the same, crazy high elasticity which doesn't look even remotely right.  If it matters, I am using HDT hair, but I took off the HDT hair to test and the breasts react the same with or without it.

Edit:

I noticed that there was an error with the reduced xml file not being located within the archive. 

nIJT7d9.png

I downloaded the "Bounce and Jiggles 8.0 BM2 Super Reduced TBBP Only -72030-8-0" for the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" and then used "Just For Fun Full v3" to adjust the settings to my liking.  After loading the game with no HDT hair and then applying the HDT hair afterward with the ~ "showracemenu" console command, I was able to save my game and load it with no issues.

For those interested, I adjusted the timing for the "bounce" to 0.4-0.6 (default is 1.0), I halved the linear limits min and max under the constraints, and adjusted the spring constant to 500 and 4 for all of the Linear Motors (x, y, z).

It may not be perfectly natural but it does prevent ridiculous over extension and looks nice.

WJRlOIx.png

8AA0p24.png

image.png.5b3af4583b69799db14a035a1367cf39.png

Hi. There's the Animated Pussy mod, the problem is that when you have sex, the vagina doesn't work (I mean, the vagina doesn't open or anything, it stays the same.). I have the BodySlide and I would like to know of all those options, which is for me to work the mod.

If this is not one of the options, you may have installed the mod badly? I have the hdt installed separately and I don't know if I have to add them in the option, but some that uses BodySlide as it did to make it work HDT Pussy? that is what I install and not?

6 hours ago, Sexusfastis said:

I think it's: COS body.   And remember to run FNIS after you build the body, just in case.

image.png.415ade1bcfdb042a68607b872348c171.png

Thank you. that was really it but I have another problem. It looks blurry in that part of the photo, is there anyone who installed badly by chance to look like this? When I get into the game, that's what it looks like. What do I need to make it look good?

17 hours ago, leproso04 said:

What do I need to make it look good?

Like shaidien said, you are missing textures.

You can either copy paste the correct textures from the AIO mod manually to \Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\Character\female folder,

or you need to re install the AIO mod and this time make sure you let AIO overwrite the old textures

After re installing, build the COS body again and run FNIS, just to be sure....Again?

I recently fixed the install of this, oddly everything is fine except the fossil feet, there are seems and bad textures, so either something is in the way of the "femaleold" old feet, or something is missing.533105972_Aug30201912_07_19.jpg.fea08a4fe78881d1d6271c5562264891.jpg

Plus, I am looking for a skimpy UUNP Bodyslide-able Vanilla replacement set, can someone recommend a good one?  Would really like their outfits to match their bodies when they're wearing them.

GuruSR.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, so for right now the files downloadable are all TXT files. U

When using NMM version 0.70.9 (the one maintained by the Nexus members rather than Nexus itself), TXT files are not valid mod files. This makes the mod literally impossible to download/activate out of the box.

Do you know if something as simple as sending the TXT download to a .7z file and downloading that zip file as the mod in NMM would work?

If not, could you post this mod in a file type compatible with NMM here?

Edit: Just tried the manual .7z idea. It downloads to NMM fine but it will always produce an "A problem occurred during install." message every time I try to install it.

I guess that leaves asking you for a NMM compatible file for this mod.

14 hours ago, adfboibfiovafs said:

Hi, so for right now the files downloadable are all TXT files. U

When using NMM version 0.70.9 (the one maintained by the Nexus members rather than Nexus itself), TXT files are not valid mod files. This makes the mod literally impossible to download/activate out of the box.

Do you know if something as simple as sending the TXT download to a .7z file and downloading that zip file as the mod in NMM would work?

If not, could you post this mod in a file type compatible with NMM here?

Edit: Just tried the manual .7z idea. It downloads to NMM fine but it will always produce an "A problem occurred during install." message every time I try to install it.

I guess that leaves asking you for a NMM compatible file for this mod.

DeepL translation: I understood that she was posting on her blog Tumlr and there I found it http://www.mediafire.com/file/xg3w8zf23oj5aoa/All-in-One_HDT_AP_4.0_DLC2.7z/file

• 2 weeks later...

If i want to use this mod but want to use “demoniac” body textures and custom hand/feet meshes instead can i still get this mod to work? If so how? 

Is this load order enough for it? 

-all in one

-demoniac

-hand meshes

-feet meshes

-xp32 skeleton 

13 minutes ago, Shiny64 said:

I don't know where to post this but can anyone help me with this?

This is the right place for various problems

Skyrim Technical Support

In my opinion it seems a problem of textures rather than enb

Make sure you have the textures installed correctly (for example, the second screen shows that the body has an effect that is missing from the face)

Try these (Leyenda Body CBBE) extract, copy / drop in your Skyrim data folder / Textures / actors / character / female.
overwrite where required

Textures Leyenda.rar

21 hours ago, shiftdelete99 said:

If i want to use this mod but want to use “demoniac” body textures and custom hand/feet meshes instead can i still get this mod to work? If so how? 

Is this load order enough for it? 

I doubt it's a question of loading, as the installed textures overwrite each other.
  Another method would be to extract the files, manually installing only what you need, but doing so would be a longer job and with a lot of room for error.
If you use the CBBE body, this would be useful to you

CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina ( Textures standard HeroedLeyenda) You would get what you want with any other type of compatible textures (CBBE)

Than

53 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

This is the right place for various problems

Skyrim Technical Support

In my opinion it seems a problem of textures rather than enb

Make sure you have the textures installed correctly (for example, the second screen shows that the body has an effect that is missing from the face)

Try these (Leyenda Body CBBE) extract, copy / drop in your Skyrim data folder / Textures / actors / character / female.
overwrite where required

Textures Leyenda.rar 34.11 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you, tried it but it looks a more messed up I will make another post on the link you gave me later.

4 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

I doubt it's a question of loading, as the installed textures overwrite each other.
  Another method would be to extract the files, manually installing only what you need, but doing so would be a longer job and with a lot of room for error.
If you use the CBBE body, this would be useful to you

CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina ( Textures standard HeroedLeyenda) You would get what you want with any other type of compatible textures (CBBE)

Installing demoniac after and hand/feet meshes before this mod seems to be working 

+After running bodyslider there is lost texture started to appear on ankles i mean feet is not connected to legs :( anyone can tell me how can i fix this? im fairly new

12 hours ago, shiftdelete99 said:

After running bodyslider there is lost texture started to appear on ankles i mean feet is not connected to legs 

Generally this problem is created by incompatible meshes and / or textures (ex .: CBBE + UUNP)
Check that everything is correct, then (in game) act on the weight (setting it to 100), it happens sometimes that this is enough to solve.
If you also put in a screen of the problem it certainly helps to see the errors

6 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Generally this problem is created by incompatible meshes and / or textures (ex .: CBBE + UUNP)
Check that everything is correct, then (in game) act on the weight (setting it to 100), it happens sometimes that this is enough to solve.
If you also put in a screen of the problem it certainly helps to see the errors

Its an ankle seams problem and im using this mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94329?tab=posts&BH=0) its a CBBE mod

What i did was just batch build Cosio over everything (which only was the feet)  

Okay, I've recently changed my setup and reinstalled SOS and a lot of other mods,(And removed some folders) and I want to know, how EXACTLY do I get the pussy to animate when penetrated? Of course, the download gives you a LOT of folders to choose textures from, but I don't want to use any of them, I've already got other textures I want. What folders should I put into my skyrim to get the pussies activated?(Yeah, I'm manually putting stuff in without using any mod manager.)