17 hours ago, mordithias said:

so im trying to get this mod to work with the new Vortex MM. file isn't all that big and I never get the window to make the selections for what I want like I used to the last time I used this mod a while back. is the file only 700ish B? no idea what im doing wrong.

Your download is bad.  This mod is roughly 1.9GB in size.  You need to re-download it.

11 hours ago, Dovim said:

Hi everyone!
I can't make works this mod. I see the body in the bodyslide, but cannot run it in the game. Any ideas?

You did something wrong. :)

We will need more details.  Are you using other bodies outside of the mod?  Or are you using only the bodies provided by the mod?  I messed up the mod previously by loading a body mod which overrode this mod.  Ideally, when using an all-in-one mod, you want to use only the bodies in the mod, as that was how it was designed.

22 hours ago, Galishai said:

You did something wrong. :)

We will need more details.  Are you using other bodies outside of the mod?  Or are you using only the bodies provided by the mod?  I messed up the mod previously by loading a body mod which overrode this mod.  Ideally, when using an all-in-one mod, you want to use only the bodies in the mod, as that was how it was designed.

Well, Could be that I'm using other bodies but I'm not sure. I'm not installing that bodies but maybe they were installed with other mods. How can I check it? Or how Can I reinstall the body? Witch files shoud I replace?

I've found that the CBBE 3.4f TBBP mod is installed. Could it trigger the problem?

14 hours ago, Dovim said:

Well, Could be that I'm using other bodies but I'm not sure. I'm not installing that bodies but maybe they were installed with other mods. How can I check it? Or how Can I reinstall the body? Witch files shoud I replace?

I've found that the CBBE 3.4f TBBP mod is installed. Could it trigger the problem?

Possibly, yes.  Remove it, re-install the AIO mod, clean you save, and try again.

25 minutes ago, Dovim said:

Ok, now i got the next issue))
It looks like i have installed CBBE 3.4f manualy. What files should i remove?

If it is a file body:
your skyrim data folder> actors> character> character assets and delete femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.
Open Bodyslide, and recreate the body files . Open preview page to view the various changes you apply

Spoiler

Immagine.thumb.jpg.bc4e941446e3cd1b187446104dec1ef7.jpg

6 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

If it is a file body:
your skyrim data folder> actors> character> character assets and delete femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.
Open Bodyslide, and recreate the body files . Open preview page to view the various changes you apply

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.thumb.jpg.bc4e941446e3cd1b187446104dec1ef7.jpg

Still nothing.

I have deleted femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 but even without these files the body remains the same in game.

• 2 weeks later...

I updated from the older version and now the vagina physics aren't working anymore. Spent a few hours trying to fix it but out of ideas as to what the problem could be. Everything else works fine, I assume it's a collision problem but the files are all there so I'm hoping someone else has run into this and knows how to fix it.

20 hours ago, Shinigamii said:

I updated from the older version and now the vagina physics aren't working anymore. Spent a few hours trying to fix it but out of ideas as to what the problem could be. Everything else works fine, I assume it's a collision problem but the files are all there so I'm hoping someone else has run into this and knows how to fix it.

Are you using a custom body or race that is not covered by the mod?

So I really wanted to use this mod but I can never seem to get any collisions to work in Oldrim. I can always get breast physics to work fine but when it comes to getting all the penis and pussy collisions working I just dont get it. I am not sure if the Fomod for this allows me to just one click install and set the load order. I also am unsure on how to get skyrim to use a mesh that works with these collisions. All my understanding simply comes from being able to know how to install mods, go into bodyslide, change my preset around a bit and just build it to fit my armors. If i could have some assistance it would be much appreciated. I know i may sound like a noob for not being able to figure this out, but sex collisions is probably one of the only few things i just cannot seem to figure out myself.

10 hours ago, Azul_Blue said:

So I really wanted to use this mod but I can never seem to get any collisions to work in Oldrim. I can always get breast physics to work fine but when it comes to getting all the penis and pussy collisions working I just dont get it. I am not sure if the Fomod for this allows me to just one click install and set the load order. I also am unsure on how to get skyrim to use a mesh that works with these collisions. All my understanding simply comes from being able to know how to install mods, go into bodyslide, change my preset around a bit and just build it to fit my armors. If i could have some assistance it would be much appreciated. I know i may sound like a noob for not being able to figure this out, but sex collisions is probably one of the only few things i just cannot seem to figure out myself.

all in 1 hdt should overwrite hdt xpms everything to make it work

18 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

all in 1 hdt should overwrite hdt xpms everything to make it work

This is simply not true, especially fpr XPMS/XPMSE.  There have been many updates to XPMS/XPMSE since this AIO mod was released.

I have ABC, MNC and associated mods and XPMSE loading after this mod.  Further, if you want to use SMP physics with this mod, you should have the SMP-PE path mod load AFTER the AIO mod.

7 hours ago, CaptainXavy said:

hi, it's been a long time that this mods wasn't update, and i still use it. Is there another mod better than this one in 2020 ? Even if i really like the simplicity to install this one

None that I know of. I still use this one in LE, but for SE I moved over to SMP using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31126 mod which is easy to follow and install. 

There is also a LE version of the mod I linked. 

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

None that I know of. I still use this one in LE, but for SE I moved over to SMP using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31126 mod which is easy to follow and install. 

There is also a LE version of the mod I linked. 

welp i dont suggest using his mods for le, because if u have ll mods it wont by compattible for body or big bellly etc also the mods itself change bone so LL mods would be uselless

5 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

welp i dont suggest using his mods for le, because if u have ll mods it wont by compattible for body or big bellly etc also the mods itself change bone so LL mods would be uselless

Yeah one reason I have stayed away from smp, and still use this one for LE. 

Managed to get a working SMP set up in SE now so looking to move  over to that. It runs smoother and all the scripts fire off.