How easy would it be to make this work with beeing female? I don't use the creation kit very often but I have the basics down before. All I would want to do is just increase the pregnacy fame like it does with soul gem oven (I think).

Quite easy in fact, but you should wait until the new version get out, the actual version doesn't work well and need some fix/optimization.

I'm having some problem to find time to work on it.

NEWS TIME:

As said before I'm having some real problem to find time for work on this and actually the things aren't getting better on this side.

The problem is that the structure of the planned upgrades needs a serious work of compatibility between the various systems and this require a big mental work to keeps things togheter, but with the lack of time I don't have the possibility to cross check the structure of the systems. So in the time that I organize a system I forget part of the structure of the previous and I should start again on that.

So I decide to Cancel the Planned Upgrades (Training, Interactions and Relationship) and focus on the fixing providing a Final version focused only on the Fame System.

Also considering that the work of CPU (Scent of Sex) actually provides a ready system that could be used for interactions the best choice is to organize a compatibility patch with that mod for the usage of the SLSF datas.

Also considering that the work of CPU (Scent of Sex) actually provides a ready system that could be used for interactions the best choice is to organize a compatibility patch with that mod for the usage of the SLSF datas.

Hello Versh, if you need a little help in having a safe way to provide your values to other mods (that I will use pretty sure), let me know.

Hello Versh, if you need a little help in having a safe way to provide your values to other mods (that I will use pretty sure), let me know.

Damn... speaking of the devil... XD

Hi Cpu, tnx for the disponibility.

If you're interested in using the SLSF datas you should take a look in the SLSF_CompatibilityScript.psc (For Soft and 0-Dependancy) and the SLSF_FunctionAccess.psc (for hard dependancy, but I suggest the Soft) and let me know if you need anything else or simply your opinion about.

You'll find all the documentation needed in this files.

Anyway speaking of Compatibility I should warn you: the actual version of the SLSF doesn't work well, you should wait at least until the new version gets out. I should fix a few things that got broken, It shouldn't take much time.

Let me know :)

Damn... speaking of the devil... XD

Hi Cpu, tnx for the disponibility.

If you're interested in using the SLSF datas you should take a look in the SLSF_CompatibilityScript.psc (For Soft and 0-Dependancy) and the SLSF_FunctionAccess.psc (for hard dependancy, but I suggest the Soft) and let me know if you need anything else or simply your opinion about.

You'll find all the documentation needed in this files.

Anyway speaking of Compatibility I should warn you: the actual version of the SLSF doesn't work well, you should wait at least until the new version gets out. I should fix a few things that got broken, It shouldn't take much time.

Let me know :)

Hi, a few weeks ago I downloaded your mod and checked the SLSF_CompatibilityScript, it was easy enough to understand.

The real problem is that I have no idea of the actual list of values I can read and their meaning.

Ping me when you are close to a working version of the new release, and I will start to think about a soft integration.

P.S. I do tech the devil some tricks, in my free time...

Hi, a few weeks ago I downloaded your mod and checked the SLSF_CompatibilityScript, it was easy enough to understand.

The real problem is that I have no idea of the actual list of values I can read and their meaning.

Ping me when you are close to a working version of the new release, and I will start to think about a soft integration.

P.S. I do tech the devil some tricks, in my free time...

Ok, Deal.

I'll work on the new version then I'll help you to understand the values list and you help me to improve the documentation about the unclear parts.

• 2 weeks later...

News:

New version out -> Fixed couple of things, optimized other... really, does anyone read this?

Anyway, as said, abandoned the upgrades planned for various reasons, like:

No time to cross-brainsorming the complex systems

Better aviable systems (like Scent of Sex)

A framework should remain simple to avoid unnecessary resources waste (Hey, that last one seems to make sense)

As always let me know about.

News:

really, does anyone read this?

Aye some of us do :)

Will give it a try

Aye we do read them, well at least a few of us.

I wrote a documentation long various pages, a description, a series of tutorials and examples all in a language that I don't really know, plus an indefinited amount of lines of dialogue and the only interesting part is the News section about which mini-mechanic unkown fix i've done? XD

That's unfair! :P

Play with it now for around 8 hours (or more) and no bug or other problems so far, except that collars are hidden when wearing body armors (test it with leather and imperial).

News:

New version out -> Fixed couple of things, optimized other... really, does anyone read this?

Yes, I do it too. :)

Play with it now for around 8 hours (or more) and no bug or other problems so far, except that collars are hidden when wearing body armors (test it with leather and imperial).

News:

Tnx for the feedback :)

About collars: it is wanted that the Body armor hide the collar (instead of Helmets), for semplicity.

If you see a woman with an armor and a 'strange collar', you could eventually think that is a piece of the armor

if you see a naked woman with an helmet... it's already strange that you've noticed the helm XD

Joke a part: it's about 'anonymous' option compatibility and about general structure of the armors and the helmets.

Anyway, I was thinking about adding the Posture collars on the Other Devices category... those that couldn't be hidden.

News:

Tnx for the feedback :)

About collars: it is wanted that the Body armor hide the collar (instead of Helmets), for semplicity.

If you see a woman with an armor and a 'strange collar', you could eventually think that is a piece of the armor

if you see a naked woman with an helmet... it's already strange that you've noticed the helm XD

Joke a part: it's about 'anonymous' option compatibility and about general structure of the armors and the helmets.

Anyway, I was thinking about adding the Posture collars on the Other Devices category... those that couldn't be hidden.

Beside the point that the Posture (Ebonite) Collar is my favorite collar :) an option to toggle that were great, because I fnd it strange that the collar is hidden also when everybody can see it ^^

Hello,

I just wanted to give some feedback. I tried the Framework for some hours and it gives my system quit a strain. I tried to smooth the stress for the system but it seemed that right now the only thing to do is to set the scan interval to 5s an the distance shorter, but so fare my system is so much more stressed that the only thing that I can do to play again smoothly is to uninstall the Framework. An I must say that would be a shame. So it would be nice to have a way to decease the stress for the system some more.

The next thing that would be nice I you could modify Actor values (NPC and PC) like with the Puppeter tab from Aroused. I had some Situations were I thought "Well this NPC should have another roletype" or "that Cloth should have the whore tag" and wanted to change that on the fly.

But all in one nice Framework. I love to see the release version :)

Hello,

I just wanted to give some feedback. I tried the Framework for some hours and it gives my system quit a strain. I tried to smooth the stress for the system but it seemed that right now the only thing to do is to set the scan interval to 5s an the distance shorter, but so fare my system is so much more stressed that the only thing that I can do to play again smoothly is to uninstall the Framework. An I must say that would be a shame. So it would be nice to have a way to decease the stress for the system some more.

The next thing that would be nice I you could modify Actor values (NPC and PC) like with the Puppeter tab from Aroused. I had some Situations were I thought "Well this NPC should have another roletype" or "that Cloth should have the whore tag" and wanted to change that on the fly.

But all in one nice Framework. I love to see the release version :)

Hi, Tnx for the feedback :)

Actually I don't have any idea about how to make it lighter, the Scan Interval was specifically made for this. What are your machine specs?

About the configuration: you could already do that, use the Debug Spell provided.

Anyway the Equip Status will work only for the PC, not the Npc.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Auto Equip Npc function of SLSF works really strange, it equip ZaZ Items also on many normal NPCs like the Jarls (not only slaves) even when they wear clothes.

I don't think its very good for a Jarl to wear a collar or be a slave while he rule over his land. ^^

PS: I use the english version of Skyrim :)

Versh, This file(ver 0.99) has been broken.

What do you mean?

I use this version since release and I had no problems until now.

(except that every spellname of SLSF start with $)

Seeing things starting with "$" means you are using a language version of the game that is not supported by a translation or that you failed to install the translation files for the mod.

Sorry for the late, I was a bit busy.

I think the Auto Equip Npc function of SLSF works really strange, it equip ZaZ Items also on many normal NPCs like the Jarls (not only slaves) even when they wear clothes.

I don't think its very good for a Jarl to wear a collar or be a slave while he rule over his land. ^^

The Auto Equip is already calibrated to avoid to set Jarls, Guards and similar as slaves.

Also the Auto Equip will Add Devices (Zaz) on Slaves (every slave) and Clothing ONLY if the slave is Naked (and for the specified probability).

Probably your problem could be related from the Devious Devices from Masses.

Mine works nice.

Uhm, no. Just downloaded and extracted, work well. Maybe is a temporary problem of your provider...

What do you mean?

I use this version since release and I had no problems until now.

(except that every spellname of SLSF start with $)

The problem about $, as said by WaxenFigure, depends on a missing localization file for your language. I was pretty sure to have added all of them (All on english).

What language you use for Skyrim? Maybe I've missed it.

Anyway you could fix it manually in the translations folder copying the English file and renaming it with your language.

Just wanted to say that this seems amazing. I am eager to see what kind of mods people can come up with using your framework. I might try it even before to be able to report on performance, since some seems to be having problems.

Glad you like it.

Actually a commentary is disponible by Slaverun Reloaded by Kenjoka and probably a compatibility in the future version of Scent of Sex by CPU.

Anyway there's a tutorial on the Second Replay of this topic with a step-to-step procedure to create a Commentary plugin.

About the performance problem: Actually there's no a performance issue.

The old feedback about was fixed with the version 0.95 Version.

The supposed problem of performance aren't confirmed because the user how's mentioned didn't give any other information about, so the question was ignored (The problem could be his machine, or his load ored, or a godzillion of different things).

As far I know, on low-medium machines it works fine, and this is enough to me (Still, I could always use some other feedbacks).

The Auto Equip is already calibrated to avoid to set Jarls, Guards and similar as slaves.

Also the Auto Equip will Add Devices (Zaz) on Slaves (every slave) and Clothing ONLY if the slave is Naked (and for the specified probability).

Mine works nice.

I dont use DDfM and also no similiar mod that add any ZaZ items to npcs.

See here:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+SDPlus344

+SD Cages 250

+SLDialogues231a

+SlaveTats-1.1.1

+submissivelola-1.5

+RavenBeakPrison1.0

+Deviously Enslaved Continued(v12.3.3)

+Slaverun Reloaded Comments

+Devious Devices - Equip 212

+Devious Devices For Him 8

+Devious Devices Expansion

+DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.2

+Devious Devices Assets

+SexLab Tools v3.0

+NSAP3.1

+Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 0.99

+SexLabFramework v161b FULL

+ZazAnimationPack

+SexLabAroused V27a

+INIGO

+Real Feeding

+Bloodmoon Rising

+Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Essentials

+Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound and Texture Overhaul

+Dragon Remains

+Dragon Combat Overhaul

+Bellyaches Dragon Texture Replacer

+Alternate Start - Live Another Life

+Disparity

+Immersive Potions

+Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim

+Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

+Expanded Towns and Cities

+Dawn of Skyrim Collection

+Complete Fast Travel Overhaul

+3DNPC v3.18

+Animal Tweaks

+High Level Enemies 1.6

+Enhanced Blood Textures

+VioLens - A Killmove Mod

+RaceMenu

+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

+SAM

+Realistic Ragdolls and Force

+RUSTIC CLOTHING

+Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack

+Vivid Clouds and Fogs

+Vividian ENB 7

+True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone v1.5

+Purity

+Enhanced Lights and FX

+Unbelievable Grass Two

+Ruins Clutter Improved

+Renthal High Definition Skyrim (RHDS)

+Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

+Static Mesh Improvement Mod

+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2

+Wet and Cold

+Immersive HUD - iHUD

+SkyUI

+SKSE 1.7.3b

+HDT Physics Extensions

+Better Dialogue Controls

+Skyrim - Enhanced Camera

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade

+Improved Closefaced Helmets

+Extensible Follower Framework

+SkyComplete - Legendary Edition 1.45

+A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads

+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

*Unmanaged: pwc-permanent werewolf

*Unmanaged: Dragonborn

*Unmanaged: HearthFires

*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

The problem about $, as said by WaxenFigure, depends on a missing localization file for your language. I was pretty sure to have added all of them (All on english).

Anyway you could fix it manually in the translations folder copying the English file and renaming it with your language.

My Skyrim runs in english, how I have write before ^^

I dont mean the MCM or the Active Effect menu, which you can open with TAB, but the Active Effects menu that's part of the sexlab console.

Mine works nice.

I dont use DDfM and also no similiar mod that add any ZaZ items to npcs.

See here:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+SDPlus344

+SD Cages 250

+SLDialogues231a

+SlaveTats-1.1.1

+submissivelola-1.5

+RavenBeakPrison1.0

+Deviously Enslaved Continued(v12.3.3)

+Slaverun Reloaded Comments

+Devious Devices - Equip 212

+Devious Devices For Him 8

+Devious Devices Expansion

+DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.2

+Devious Devices Assets

+SexLab Tools v3.0

+NSAP3.1

+Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 0.99

+SexLabFramework v161b FULL

+ZazAnimationPack

+SexLabAroused V27a

+INIGO

+Real Feeding

+Bloodmoon Rising

+Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Essentials

+Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound and Texture Overhaul

+Dragon Remains

+Dragon Combat Overhaul

+Bellyaches Dragon Texture Replacer

+Alternate Start - Live Another Life

+Disparity

+Immersive Potions

+Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim

+Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

+Expanded Towns and Cities

+Dawn of Skyrim Collection

+Complete Fast Travel Overhaul

+3DNPC v3.18

+Animal Tweaks

+High Level Enemies 1.6

+Enhanced Blood Textures

+VioLens - A Killmove Mod

+RaceMenu

+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

+SAM

+Realistic Ragdolls and Force

+RUSTIC CLOTHING

+Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack

+Vivid Clouds and Fogs

+Vividian ENB 7

+True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone v1.5

+Purity

+Enhanced Lights and FX

+Unbelievable Grass Two

+Ruins Clutter Improved

+Renthal High Definition Skyrim (RHDS)

+Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

+Static Mesh Improvement Mod

+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2

+Wet and Cold

+Immersive HUD - iHUD

+SkyUI

+SKSE 1.7.3b

+HDT Physics Extensions

+Better Dialogue Controls

+Skyrim - Enhanced Camera

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade

+Improved Closefaced Helmets

+Extensible Follower Framework

+SkyComplete - Legendary Edition 1.45

+A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads

+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

*Unmanaged: pwc-permanent werewolf

*Unmanaged: Dragonborn

*Unmanaged: HearthFires

*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

My Skyrim runs in english, how I have write before ^^

I dont mean the MCM or the Active Effect menu, which you can open with TAB, but the Active Effects menu that's part of the sexlab console.

Arg, sorry, quick response, so I've treated the post as two different questions from 2 people :P

About the equip: I don't think is related to the SLSF, but I don't see anything else that does such things in your Load order.

Actually I don't have time to made some test, I'll let you know (in case ask me in a week or two)

About the $: on the console is normal, the console doesn't apply the file localizations, I thought it was on the MCM :P

Does anyone else have problem with Jarls being restained with the Auto-Equip?