Censorship. I thought with the Japanese pissing off people by censoring the lower body someone has to do the same for the upper body ... you know, to balance it all out. ⚖️

Nah, sorry, don't know why you have that problem. My mesh edits can't be the reason, the only thing I might have edited at the boobs is their shape (not even sure about that tbh, because I can't remember which changes I uploaded and which I only did for myself), so the texture should show just fine.

@nackedsnake

The way you describe it makes it sound like much more than something that can be fixed by simply reducing weight paints or tweaking xmls. Looks like a physics mod incompatibility to me, possibly with a hair mod or some xml from another body physics mod. Try checking which xmls are attached to the female body meshes in your game. There should be instructions on how to do that in the mod description.

And of course make sure that my xmls load last.

@everybody: As I said nearly a year ago I don't update or maintain this mod anymore. It should still work just fine though as long as the required mods don't go through major changes. If they do everyone who's willing and feels confident enough to do it has my explicit permission to fix whatever gets broken and reupload it themselves. Frankly I don't clinge to what I created for this community so feel free to use it as you like. Just give credits where appropriate.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Johnny2810 said:

I've been having issues getting this working. Colissions seem fine but all creatures genitals have a blue texture.

the mod is outdated and no longer supported, but you can find a fixed version on the MNCv11 download page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this, by any chance, compatible with OLDER versions of HDT PE/FloppySOS?? In my previous playthrough, after I updated to the most recent version of FloppySOS (and, as was required, I updated HDT PE as well), all the schlongs became demonically possessed as soon as I... can't remember what exactly it was, edited in RaceMenu, perhaps. It was so bizarrely bad, that even removing FloppySOS and HDT PE didn't fix the problem, and thus my game was ruined because even saves from before I updated were affected by this strange bug. I certainly don't want to risk that happening again, so I just stuck with older versions after a reinstall and new playthrough on a new computer.

Recently there was a tumblr post - within the past year or so - that had an xml for a more exaggerated but not too crazy Belly Bulge. It was by someoe going by "Hajin-A" or "Haejin" or something :/

Several users used that xml or something alongside this mod to achieve some pretty awesome results, most notably "SkyrimFore". But since tumblrs purge, I cannot find the file :/

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm trying to reset my modlist and I'm without that small piece.

On 3/23/2019 at 10:29 PM, NeebNeebSkyrim said:

Recently there was a tumblr post - within the past year or so - that had an xml for a more exaggerated but not too crazy Belly Bulge. It was by someoe going by "Hajin-A" or "Haejin" or something :/

Several users used that xml or something alongside this mod to achieve some pretty awesome results, most notably "SkyrimFore". But since tumblrs purge, I cannot find the file :/

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm trying to reset my modlist and I'm without that small piece.

http://underground.helloworld-tes.com/2018/04/11/post-1297/  had never heard of it before but i think this is what your looking for

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could somebody help at getting vagina to work when wearing clothes in main body slot(32)?

I tried equiping havokobject and adding it as NiStringExtraData, but neither worked.

Do I need to add pussy ninodes and labia nitrishape, which the naked body has? Can't bodyslide do this?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2019 at 5:27 PM, assassin394 said:

I may have misremember it but does Gargoyle have hdt collison support? I remember it working before and now there is no collison.

Naturalistic Beast HDT works for Gargoyle. I've dealt with this recently. Latest versions don't work. You need 11.3 (if memory serves) or thereabouts.

Check the Downloads section for the original 0.61 version.

Updated versions are found either in MNC download section or its forum thread.

Just beware that in fixing one, you may break another.

FYI

Beast ABC whatever by Bakafactory seems to be screwing up the gargoyle hdt even though there is no trace of gargoyle in the file structure.

I long for the days when Beast HDT was stupidly simple, rigid balls and all. In a year ABC and Animal SOS turned the whole thing into the same mess found in standard animations.

22 hours ago, Mademost said:

Naturalistic Beast HDT works for Gargoyle. I've dealt with this recently. Latest versions don't work. You need 11.3 (if memory serves) or thereabouts.

Check the Downloads section for the original 0.61 version.

Updated versions are found either in MNC download section or its forum thread.

Just beware that in fixing one, you may break another.

FYI

Beast ABC whatever by Bakafactory seems to be screwing up the gargoyle hdt even though there is no trace of gargoyle in the file structure.

I long for the days when Beast HDT was stupidly simple, rigid balls and all. In a year ABC and Animal SOS turned the whole thing into the same mess found in standard animations.

Thanks for the reply. I'm use Beast HDT MNC updated version and ABC and gargoyle collision  is not wokring.

On 6/11/2019 at 1:44 AM, marcob3 said:

Hi since this mod is no longer supported where i can find an unpdated version of the  of the naturalistic hdt collision set  (all in one)? a easy one to instal like this old one if possible

Not saying that I would do anything about it (I don't have Oldrim installed anymore) but is there even anything that needs fixing/updating?

There was a wishlist for stuff like HDT balls with actual collisions (I actually made those ... but not as part of this mod, only as a demonstration - see here), thigh physics, more creatures for Beast HDT etc but the core mod should still be functional, right?

2 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Not saying that I would do anything about it (I don't have Oldrim installed anymore) but is there even anything that needs fixing/updating?

There was a wishlist for stuff like HDT balls with actual collisions (I actually made those ... but not as part of this mod, only as a demonstration - see here), thigh physics, more creatures for Beast HDT etc but the core mod should still be functional, right?

Never had a problem with it and I have been using it since you first released it.

3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

This mod is working as intended, still being one of the best (personal opinion) hdt setups

8 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Core mod still works just fine - I use Baka's ABC mod layered on top of Beast HDT layered on top of MNC with Naturalistic HDT as my human physics mod and it works for me out of the box without any need to tweak the .xml files.  

I'm sure collisions ect could always be improved between between all those various skeleton edits and XML files from various authors, but the core collisions and movement works fine and I've had zero urge to try something else.

11 hours ago, Bazinga said:

The core yes, WIth my old config included in all in one hdt pack i had no side boob physiscs, but hdt was attached for good on every hdt armor compilation/ mod i have, with this mod i have better boob phys and side boob motion but hdt often dont work  on armors, for example one mod add like 10 hdt armors but only on 3 of them the hdt phys works

On 6/15/2019 at 4:45 AM, Bazinga said:

even anything that needs fixing/updating?

your labia "optimizing" fucked up the diffuse maps and your impulse ranges are reversed ( they assume the mesh was facing the opposite direction than it does, aka from the viewport towards the model rather than from the model to the viewer, last time I checked other people's eyes didn't control booby movement, no matter how much men ((and women)) might wish it to be so)

Yours is is by the most complete and thorough, and I don't hesitate to recommend it, but it's not 'perfect'

6 hours ago, 27X said:

your labia "optimizing" fucked up the diffuse maps and your impulse ranges are reversed ( they assume the mesh was facing the opposite direction than it does, aka from the viewport towards the model rather than from the model to the viewer, last time I checked other people's eyes didn't control booby movement, no matter how much men ((and women)) might wish it to be so)

Yours is is by the most complete and thorough, and I don't hesitate to recommend it, but it's not 'perfect'

Never said it was. Learning by doing has its drawbacks I guess.

Regarding the labia:

I know. On the other hand the ones I had to start with gave me eye cancer and really needed optimizing (weird spikes, folding like a 100 year old granny's for some presets, gaps between the body mesh and the labia). So I did what I could, which might be not enough ofc. And at least in the beginning I might have used some of the more powerful tools too much (there's one in Outfit Studio that smoothens the mesh ...).

about the mesh orientation:
Reminds me of what RomeoZero wrote.

@RomeoZero?

And I have to admit that I'm not sure what you guys mean. Maybe it's the tools I was using but I never noticed a 180° offset. There's mention of "translate", "rotate" and "pivots" for "binding bones", which points me towards the constraints for bones that get their own HDT movement, probably the joint settings for both pivots or the basis for aligning the bone relative to the three axes before applying the limits/constraints.

Don't see anything weird there though, and opening the skeleton itself (Nifscope) shows me exactly the skeleton orientation that I'd expect (+x is right as seen by the skeleton itself, +y is in front of it, +z is above it) and I'm quite sure that the x and y axes are facing in the same direction ingame when testing collisions.

Or did he mean the rotational basis and that I can't just use the one from the skeleton but have to rotate it by 180°? Well, could be, but in that case that shouldn't have too much impact, I used linear limits that are centered around the pivot in most cases.

So what is it that I'm not getting here? Would be funny if I managed to write this mod while maintaining some huge misconception about how it's working but you never know and I respect you two too much to just dismiss this.

Btw, I never went beyond using JFF and Nifscope and testing the result ingame, so I didn't use Havok Content Tools and other fancy stuff. Maybe you need that to even spot the issue?

The only thing I can think of right now that sounds a bit similar is the headaches this stuff gave me in the beginning, because I didn't understand that there are local and global coordinates and that they differ. But I'm sure you don't mean that.

Then again there definitely still is something I don't get about these pivot/joint settings, as you can see here.

Which could as well just be another minor issue with JFF (that tool has its issues) but maybe it's related and you can help me understand why one approach for placing these pivots was better than the other.