11 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Black body texture usually cause by out of vram memory (graphics card memory). Did you compressed texture with Ordenator after blend texture? If you already did then try to uninstall some HD texture mod. 

I haven't use Ordenator, I run Ordenator and there many options, can you print screen & show me what your settings? Thanks.

Edit: It work no more black skin! I use the Ordenator default setting. Thank you!

Hi Bazinga first of all thanks for this great mod and second ı know you include some new human and argonian hands fingers etc. collisions but ım using sam body and sam body use extra meshes for argonian and human hands because you see there was a clipping when sam first created so these hands clipping fix meshes is avoid that issue now but when ı use your included hands meshes in fomod of your mod its getting worse ı get hands clipping everytime so ı wonder can you help my problem or atleast can you tell me how ım gonna attach collisions to  sam body malehands and argonian hands like you did in your included hands meshes in your mod thanks   already ı hope you see this post and can able to help me about this thanks again ı will be waiting.

Edit: Guys seriously isnt anyone using sam body here with this mod ı really need your help guys ım using first person my sexlab animations so this is a disaster for me like you see thanks already if anyone comes with help.

On 8/10/2018 at 4:32 PM, WickedWei said:

I love the HDT of this mod working on my girl's breasts which perform pretty well,

but it doesn't support HDT vagina, does it?

And if I have use this mod and UUNP bodyslide, how do I use CLAMS OF SKYRIM which is a body mod too?

What are you talking about?  it does support HDT vagina

6 hours ago, assassin394 said:

What are you talking about?  it does support HDT vagina

But.. The vagina didn't act when I have sex. I tested it.

Did I miss something except for installing the mod with MO?

For what I understand from the article is that I  need to install additional mod to activate the HDT vagina right?

On 3/28/2018 at 12:20 PM, assassin394 said:

So...uh...anyone have a close up screenshot of the inner vagina? I build the Chinese UUNP Special body in Bodyslide then add vagina texture with Texblend and compressed it with Ordenator. Here is what it look like. Is it supposed to look like this or I'm doing something wrong?

20180328231611_1.jpg

I'd also like to know this. I vaguely recall having a problem when modding Skyrim where vagina's had no "interior" as it were, and I don't believe I ever figured out how to fix it... but if this picture is indeed normal, then no worries.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to make this work on HDT SMP? I've tried everything to make creature dong/vagina collision work with SMP, with no success. I use the SSE ported version of More Nasty Critters... I've spent the whole day trying to figure this out. If anyone could help me out here, I'd be most thankful! :)

I started playing skyrim again on a new save, but I've got a weird problem with canines. Specifically, they look fine with their normal body, but when the game swaps it out for the body with penis, the textures just go purple, which means a missing texture I presume. I have MNC also installed but earlier in the load order, so Beast HDT runs after and replaces anything from MNC that it needs to, and everything else seems to run fine.

If I disable Beast HDT and just use the MNC textures then I get the full textures with no problem, but when I re-enable Beast HDT the nude dog texture is missing again.

Any idea what could be causing this, and what I need to do to fix it?

23 minutes ago, cweez said:

I started playing skyrim again on a new save, but I've got a weird problem with canines. Specifically, they look fine with their normal body, but when the game swaps it out for the body with penis, the textures just go purple, which means a missing texture I presume. I have MNC also installed but earlier in the load order, so Beast HDT runs after and replaces anything from MNC that it needs to, and everything else seems to run fine.

If I disable Beast HDT and just use the MNC textures then I get the full textures with no problem, but when I re-enable Beast HDT the nude dog texture is missing again.

Any idea what could be causing this, and what I need to do to fix it?

is MNC up to date?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

• 2 weeks later...

Question, been trying for ages to get hand and breast collision to work.  I've installed all the mods and files I need ( I think). But I can't for the love of talos get stuff like Sexy Idle Animations 1 to work.  Hands don't collide with the breasts.  For some reason Havok Object Item works at making to collision but that's about it.

I know I'm missing something, just to stupid to see it.  I'm not super savvy with this stuff...

Edit: Seems like the hands have Collision but the breast don't?  I mean, hans have collision with the vagina, just not the breasts.  Unless I'm mistaken.

On 6/18/2018 at 11:35 PM, yinshuishui said:

http://www.9damao.com/thread-125754-1-1.html

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1zpZJvrNFb1GIzvVj3eZT6A

key:2b59

https://mega.nz/#!pxF3VYwY!i5OnipHJ8h6OHkU82akt-U7eLkC9gNrmwcp-oBNJtaA

Free version 1.0
BodySlide HDT-PE
It's true pussy, Chinese artists are very powerful...It is highly recommended to have a look

this shit doesnt work either. installed it, used the bodyslide files it provided although theres no hands or feet. crashes my game as soon as i start sex animations. excellent.

2 hours ago, lordregnis said:

this shit doesnt work either. installed it, used the bodyslide files it provided although theres no hands or feet. crashes my game as soon as i start sex animations. excellent.

thats totally BS, i have been using this and never had any problems ...., if u crash while u start sex animations i would suggest that u disable the hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll or compress it. idk but it works for me. 

I for the life of me cannot get a vagina texture to work, ive tried so many methods and almost went to the point where i manually ad them to my mature skin textures in gimp, texblend makes my npcs and players body go completely blue and clear even though i previewed it in texblend and it looked fine, i dont know what im doing wrong. 

25 minutes ago, maxman885 said:

I for the life of me cannot get a vagina texture to work, ive tried so many methods and almost went to the point where i manually ad them to my mature skin textures in gimp, texblend makes my npcs and players body go completely blue and clear even though i previewed it in texblend and it looked fine, i dont know what im doing wrong. 

u hv to explain which mod manager u are using, its such a simple procedure, unless its pointing to the wrong files here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30759 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5737 for your reference.

2 hours ago, Whizkid said:

u hv to explain which mod manager u are using, its such a simple procedure, unless its pointing to the wrong files here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30759 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5737 for your reference.

I apologize, after a while i got all my issues to work, thank you for responding, now im going to get bijin to work and see how that goes...

On 2/7/2017 at 4:12 PM, Bazinga said:

Thanks to what might be the greatest first post ever in the history of loverslab I was able to fix the problem with the breasts getting out of control on sharp turn-arounds.

Meaning I will ditch the version without breast rotation, since I only offered that because of said glitch.

So thanks a bunch, dgrx :)

I also reduced the collision box radius for the SOS B3lisario shemale schlong collisions a bit, 6 was a little overkill. So anyone using that, you might want to redownload it.

I saw this post back when Bazinga first posted it, made the suggested changes to my XML files, and it resolved the boobs stretching to infinity and disappearing NPCs problem that had plagued me for years.

Now recently I started using MNC and Bazinga's Beast XML, and I have started seeing a similar problem with horses.  Two lines from about where the horse's withers are shoot out into the sky or sometimes into the ground, and sometimes the horse then disappears.  I took a look at the horse XML in the Beast HDT mod, and it appears that the lines that the original post suggest be changed to a value of 255 are already at 255, so there was no obvious fix to try.

Has anyone else seen this problem?