4 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

Hi donttouch. I posted this edit at the same time you answered, lol. Edit: To be fair, I'v never been able to get PC hand collision to work with AIO-HDT Pussy. I'v been using an older xml file but that xml dont play nice with some other mods so my fps just drops to single digids inside ruins, etc. So when inside I have to use the hdtphysics default xml from AIO with no collision and then change back to another xml when outside so I get collision. A bit of a hassle as you can imagine. So I was really hoping this mod would fix that but no... 

I just checked the female hands in Nifscope and I couldn't find any refs to HDT in female hands. Is that a problem?

err, I smell chaos ^^

If you use COSIO you don't need AIO-AP anymore.

You could build your body setup without AIO-P if you use COSIO. Infact I wouldn't use AIO-AP with COSIO at all.

As far as I can see it has all you need already. Why are you using AIO-AP?

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

err, I smell chaos ^^

If you use COSIO you don't need AIO-AP anymore.

You could build your body setup without AIO-P if you use COSIO. Infact I wouldn't use AIO-AP with COSIO at all.

As far as I can see it has all you need already. Why are you using AIO-AP?

Cos I am an old fart, lol. So, do I just uninstall AIO, install casio, install this mod and then rebuild everything in bodyslide? Cant be that easy can it? LOL. Oh, The Clams of Skyrim body did come with the AIO mod. So I just download the Cosio and install that instead. Yes?

25 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

Yes?

YES! Drop the AIO-P and go full COSIO.

AIO-AP is meant for beginners or lazies like me.

As soon as you know a little what you are doing or specialize on a certain body you don't need it anymore.

I find it great because the installer explains all well and you can learn from it the basics of body installing.

Of course its also nice to have every mod you need merged in it.

25 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

Cos I am an old fart, lol

lol, it's time to grow up and become a wise fart!

Don't forget to grab https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996?tab=files, because that was also included in AIO-AP, but now you need it (if not included in COSIO packet) standalone.

Edited by donttouchmethere