i hope someone can give me an insight here :) got it working and all but belly collision is a bit small, how does one proceed to increase that? i got JFF but with all the options and names inside it nothing really points me in that direction,would be really appreciated

btw bazinga u did awsome job with those  ure the man that conquered hdt physics and math hands down xD

Could someone please help me with a couple questions?

1. How compatible is this with Immersive Creatures / BDIC? I see mixed comments in the history. Does it work and/or require extra work to get it going?

2. How does this work with AIO/All-in-one 4.0? I've been using nat/beast HDT to override for better physics, while getting AIO to take care of xml attachment for serana, bijin, etc.

Is there any reason why hdtfingers.xml and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml are attached to the hands instead of the head.nif ? Is this for performance reasons. Would it be bad if I attach it to the head. It would be nice to have collisions for idles with gloves equipped. Thanks for you help!

1 hour ago, thethatotherguy said:

Is there any reason why hdtfingers.xml and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml are attached to the hands instead of the head.nif ? Is this for performance reasons. Would it be bad if I attach it to the head. It would be nice to have collisions for idles with gloves equipped. Thanks for you help!

Pretty sure you can attach them to whatever you want if you are knowledgeable enough to know how to attach them and to experiment with what works best for you. 

I believe some people use alternate head .nif files or racemenu builds that make linking to the head problematic in some case, so the hands are probably safer as a default.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Pretty sure you can attach them to whatever you want if you are knowledgeable enough to know how to attach them and to experiment with what works best for you. 

I believe some people use alternate head .nif files or racemenu builds that make linking to the head problematic in some case, so the hands are probably safer as a default.

So it is for compatibility reasons? So I should be okay to do the modification. Thanks for the quick response.

Yep, link them to whatever meshes you want, doesn't matter as long as it works.

@ilion

There shouldn't be a need to adjust the hdtvagina.xml for bigger dicks because the schlong collision box scales with the SOS schlong size.

But if you insist then it would be better to increase the radius in the hdtm.xml and not the vagina one.

open with JFF -> Rigidbodies: NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] -> click on hkpCapsuleShape and then increase the radius by one or two. Click 'Ok' then save the xml.

I can't think of any schlong meshes where a radius of 6 isn't big enough but I'm a little out of the loop atm.

@lordbayron

Thank you for the compliment.

More belly collisions frequently pops up as a request but I can't do much about it from my end. The mesh is weight painted for one single belly bone so you won't be able to get more subtle effects like more localized stretching anyway. Either the whole belly moves in one direction or none of it.

But you could influence which part of it stretches more by changing the weight paint. So if you want the area above the navel to stretch out further during penetration, simply increase the weight paint on the female body mesh at that spot.

I wouldn't screw around with the xml settings of the 'NPC Belly' bone (inside the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml) unless you don't want belly bounce during movement. Then you don't need to find a a compromise between collisions and movement physics and could probably increase the 'Linear Max Limit' for Y (open in JFF -> 'Constraints') a little.

Another thing you could try is changing the position or the size of the 'NPC Belly' collision box (under 'Rigidbodies') but I remember doing that to exhaustion and can only advise against it. What looks good on one animation could easily look terrible on another one that has a different penetration angle or movement pattern.

@7osisg4d

Not sure on either question. I never supported Immersive Creatures and BDIC. The only thing that could break is collisions on creature animations not working because a mesh from one of those mods overwrites one from Beast HDT. Dunno what could go wrong if you let my mod overwrite them. Just test it and maybe have a closer look at the 'last modified' date of the conflicting files. As a rule of thumb older files usually shouldn't overwrite newer ones (just an orientation, sometimes that's not true at all).

And I can't tell you anything about AIO 4.0

@HeroedeLeyenda didn't contact me so I don't know if he included my newest physics files in there. I'm mentioned in the credits, dunno for what exactly.

AIO 3 had v1.7 of Naturalistic as a choice for HDT body physics, that's all I know.

@ilion and anybody else who has issues with underwhelming schlong collisions:

Here's something I figured out by chance while writing that overly wordy HDT PE tutorial for modders:

First while testing the xml I just realized that for some reason the schlong collision boxes don't get applied properly when loading a savegame with a naked male character. You either have to equip and then unequip an armor or use the showracemenu console command.

Seems like a scaling issue because the collisions are still there, the collision boxes are just way too small. I suspect that it's a problem with different mods loading on the fly and SOS scaling getting applied after the xml is already loaded. Then you probably have collisions for a size 1 schlong instead of the actual size.

... Stupid freaking unstable overmodded POS mess of a game. :classic_wacko:

Might be interesting for anyone playing with a nudist male char. It's very inconvenient but it seems like you have to equip some clothes or armor after loading a savegame or else the schlong collisions will be off.

Maybe attaching the hdtm.xml to a different mesh might help, didn't test it. Linking it to the schlong is just too convenient, especially if you use different xmls for different schlong types.

Sorry to bother you. This is not relate to this mod but I really need help. I have problem with Draugr have no collision . Only Draugr, Human and other creature is working fine.

Full story:

I use this mod and everything is working fine before until last month when I decided to install All in one HDT 4.0. After that Draugr collision simple not working. I then uninstall AIO and reinstall this mod but still getting no Draugr collision. I check SKSE plugins folder and hdtdraugr.xml file is there. I search google but it seem I'm the only have have this problem. I have no ideas what cause this and how to fix this.

What I have tried:

Reinstall MNC and depend mods (I'm using 11.1C)

Reinstall  Naturalistic HDT and Beast HDT

Clean/ Reset animation in Creature framework and SL animations loader

Try different save file

On 6/16/2018 at 5:10 AM, yinshuishui said:

http://www.9damao.com/thread-125754-1-1.html

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1bQAaUzorJg3A8p6RjXaGTg

key: lswl

Chinese people want money

╮(╯▽╰)╭

You mean for that UUNPxd v2 file there? I can download it without paying anything, just takes a while. Why, is one of my mods in there?

Doesn't really matter to me, Chinese interwebs are a strange and mysterious place and I don't want to go down that rabbit hole.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Kluze

Well, I wrote sort of a tutorial about HDT PE modding recently, maybe you can make sense of it. Sorry for the length, but imo that stuff needs lengthy explanations.

The last post there, the one where I added thigh and penis - balls collisions, should be helpful if you want to know how to set up passive collision boxes like the ones I use in Beast HDT.

If you have questions just ask them there, that thread could really use some activity (I blame the shift to HDT SMP, but maybe I can't into explaining stuff).

@assassin394

You are using a mod manager, right? So there shouldn't be any traces of AiO 4 left.

I would have told you to reinstall MNC and my mods and reset the animations in the Creature Framework but you already did that.

Resetting or reloading stuff in SLAL isn't necessary btw, my xml for draugrs is linked to their erect mesh so as long as there is any animation including draugr and as long as their default mesh gets replaced by the erect one before the start of the animation it should work.

Maybe check the instructions for MNC 11 again, they are quite detailed.

Of course you're loading Beast HDT after MNC or else none of the collisions would work.

Are you sure that there is nothing overwriting my mods and MNC?

Maybe draugr collisions are broken for MNC 11, let me check the files.

edit: Nope, looking good, same file names and dates as in previous versions, so it should work.

8 hours ago, Bazinga said:

You mean for that UUNPxd v2 file there? I can download it without paying anything, just takes a while. Why, is one of my mods in there?

Doesn't really matter to me, Chinese interwebs are a strange and mysterious place and I don't want to go down that rabbit hole.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Kluze

Well, I wrote sort of a tutorial about HDT PE modding recently, maybe you can make sense of it. Sorry for the length, but imo that stuff needs lengthy explanations.

The last post there, the one where I added thigh and penis - balls collisions, should be helpful if you want to know how to set up passive collision boxes like the ones I use in Beast HDT.

If you have questions just ask them there, that thread could really use some activity (I blame the shift to HDT SMP, but maybe I can't into explaining stuff).

@assassin394

You are using a mod manager, right? So there shouldn't be any traces of AiO 4 left.

I would have told you to reinstall MNC and my mods and reset the animations in the Creature Framework but you already did that.

Resetting or reloading stuff in SLAL isn't necessary btw, my xml for draugrs is linked to their erect mesh so as long as there is any animation including draugr and as long as their default mesh gets replaced by the erect one before the start of the animation it should work.

Of course you're loading Beast HDT after MNC or else none of the collisions would work.

edit: Nope, looking good, same file names and dates as in previous versions, so it should work.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1zpZJvrNFb1GIzvVj3eZT6A

key:2b59

https://mega.nz/#!pxF3VYwY!i5OnipHJ8h6OHkU82akt-U7eLkC9gNrmwcp-oBNJtaA

Free version 1.0
BodySlide HDT-PE
It's true pussy, Chinese artists are very powerful...It is highly recommended to have a look

21 hours ago, Bazinga said:

@Kluze

@assassin394

I'm using NMM. Yes,  I reinstall MNC, Beast HDT and have your mod overwrite everything else. I tested with different MNC version (11C, 11E, 11G) but still same result. This is weird because it usually the collision either work or don't altogether. In this case, only draugrs refused to work. I have a friend who use MNC 11E and AIO and he said draugrs collision is not working for him either. So maybe it not just me.

Damn, there is so many good draugrs SL animations out there and I can't enjoy it because no physics?

37 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

I'm using NMM. Yes,  I reinstall MNC, Beast HDT and have your mod overwrite everything else. I tested with different MNC version (11C, 11E, 11G) but still same result. This is weird because it usually the collision either work or don't altogether. In this case, only draugrs refused to work. I have a friend who use MNC 11E and AIO and he said draugrs collision is not working for him either. So maybe it not just me.

Damn, there is so many good draugrs SL animations out there and I can't enjoy it because no physics?

If you have nifskope installed, you can check yourself if all Draugr related meshes have the required HDT files linked, and if the dragur skeleton you have installed has penis bones.  Draugrs are often messed with by other mods that add new versions that won't have HDT attached.  You'd want to check the meshes in the morenastycritters folder and in the actors/draugr folder.

There are lots of guides available as to how to attach HDT to a mesh, it is actually quite easy as long as the correct skeleton files are installed.  

53 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

If you have nifskope installed, you can check yourself if all Draugr related meshes have the required HDT files linked, and if the dragur skeleton you have installed has penis bones.  Draugrs are often messed with by other mods that add new versions that won't have HDT attached.  You'd want to check the meshes in the morenastycritters folder and in the actors/draugr folder.

There are lots of guides available as to how to attach HDT to a mesh, it is actually quite easy as long as the correct skeleton files are installed.  

I do have nifskope installed but I only use it for applie oily skin to body texture. Sorry, I'm a noob. Can you explain more detail on how to check Draugr related meshes? I try open .nif file in MNC folder and it does seem to have .xml file attached. I'm not sure what to do with skeleton file in actor folder though.

Edit: OMG, it finally working. I download and reinstall XPMSE latest version and Draugr collision is working now. Previously use 3.94. Thank you for mentioning about skeleton. I keep reinstall MNC, HDT stuff but completely forgot about checking skeleton files.

Spoiler

1.jpg

Spoiler

2.JPG

12 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

I do have nifskope installed but I only use it for applie oily skin to body texture. Sorry, I'm a noob. Can you explain more detail on how to check Draugr related meshes? I try open .nif file in MNC folder and it does seem to have .xml file attached. I'm not sure what to do with skeleton file in actor folder though.

The Draugr male mesh in your first picture looks correct - the string you have selected is the HDT-collisions enabling link to the physics file for draugr.  Adding that line and linking it to the mesh is how you enable collisions on creatures (as long as you have an appropriate creature xml file and a skeleton with penis bones, you'll notice Beast HDT has a whole library for different creature types).

The file you want to check in the actor folder would be draugr/character assets/skeleton.nif and skeletonf.nif.  Once opened you can click on BSFadeNode line and see a wire-frame of the draugr skeleton. 

If you don't see a wire-frame penis (or you don't see those files at all), you need to install a draugr skeleton with these added bones - I don't think they are included in Beast HDT because it was probably assumed that you would have installed XPMSE which includes this Draugr skeleton - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000.  Note that you should install XMPSE first and then Beast HDT, because Beast HDT will over-write a bunch of XPMSE's skeletons to add these required penis bones to other creatures.  If you don't let Beast HDT overwrite XPMSE's skeletons you will lose collisions on a bunch of non-draugr creatures.

On 6/19/2018 at 1:35 PM, yinshuishui said:

Free version 1.0
BodySlide HDT-PE
It's true pussy, Chinese artists are very powerful...It is highly recommended to have a look

is there a link to version 2? or paid version, wouldn't mind taking a look

On 6/19/2018 at 5:35 AM, yinshuishui said:

Free version 1.0
BodySlide HDT-PE

Is this a full ready to go HDT setup? Or I need something else?

On 6/22/2018 at 2:27 PM, Whizkid said:

is there a link to version 2? or paid version, wouldn't mind taking a look

version 2 can't BodySlide,paid version can BodySlide.

I can't provide,sorry.

I hope Bazinga will do something beyond Chinese artists.

And follow the spirit of free sharing. Free games mod are fun! Too mercenary is very annoying!

Good luck!

3 hours ago, yinshuishui said:

version 2 can't BodySlide,paid version can BodySlide.

I can't provide,sorry.

I hope Bazinga will do something beyond Chinese artists.

And follow the spirit of free sharing. Free games mod are fun! Too mercenary is very annoying!

Good luck!

lmao, baz has retired from modding...

On 6/23/2018 at 6:03 PM, Whizkid said:

lmao, baz has retired from modding...

This. Also maybe start thinking about switching to Skyrim SE and HDT SMP which is supported there, people. ;)

SMPs look way better anyway if done right, and maybe some of the preconfigured packages are good enough now. I wouldn't know, I don't test the new stuff anymore.

• 3 weeks later...