I have no clue whether it's both nifskope and JFF or not, I've never actually used JFF other than to alter collision shapes one billion moons ago before moving to SMP, but it is possible JFF just assumed the nifskope orientation was 'standard' since Bethesda prolly hasn't bothered to check (or properly document) it. But the horizontals for sure are flipped. RZ actually might be the person to ask again, I moved on to SMP literally years ago so am probably not the person to ask anyway.

Given that very very few people have ever noticed versus the amount of downloads you have I'm not even sure it's worth fixing other than perfectionism/accuracy for SO MUCH IMMERSION AND AUTHENTICITY but since the vast majority of the community still uses PE instead of SMP it's still worth noting.

StevieRage actually had a much better labia/body mesh made later but I don't think it was ever released publicly, and the chinese replacer two people are charging money for is just ported from SFM.

as for the labia diffuse:

labia belli.7z

labia casus.7z

• 2 weeks later...

I have a slight request. I'm using the "NBB - UUNP Special Repaint" specifically because it fixes the sharp butt crack fold issue. Unfortunately, it also changes jiggliness of boobs, which I'm sure is better than the original, but leads to a lot of misalignment issues with various piercings and other armor parts attaching to nipples.

I see that there is a patch for HDT Piercings sets, which is nice, but that still leaves out a lot of stuff from Devious Devices, Heretical Resources, bunch of custom armor mods, ... and I don't think it's feasible for this mod to provide patches for every nipple alignment issue in the wild.

For me personally, and I imagine a lot of other people, the reliable alignment of all breast assets that I don't have to think about or patch every time I install a mod that adds new ones is definitely more important that a slightly better jiggle tweak.

So rather than providing patches for every mod with nipple items in it, wouldn't it be, for people like me, more practical to provide a repaint variant that leaves out breasts?

Please pretty please, I really hate that sharp butt crack fold issue which this body fixes, but than I have to deal with wrong nipple alignments :(

And if there is really no hope for that, can I at least get a few pointers on how to achieve that myself? Which file is responsible, and what software do I need to make the changes?

@thiciathy

I'm in a bit of a hurry right now so I can't explain it (maybe later) but that's just a very quick edit in Outfit Studio.

Here are bodies with the belly (there are piercings for that too so ...) and breast weight paints changed back to the original UUNP ones.

Naturalistic XMLs for HDT PE v3.68 Custom Body Weight.7z

Just overwrite the Naturalistic mod folder with that and rebuild the body, should work. Of course you can't expect the same physics behavior as for the fully repainted body, but I think it wasn't that bad either.

2 hours ago, Bazinga said:

@thiciathy

I'm in a bit of a hurry right now so I can't explain it (maybe later) but that's just a very quick edit in Outfit Studio.

Here are bodies with the belly (there are piercings for that too so ...) and breast weight paints changed back to the original UUNP ones.

Naturalistic XMLs for HDT PE v3.68 Custom Body Weight.7z 679.34 kB · 0 downloads

Just overwrite the Naturalistic mod folder with that and rebuild the body, should work. Of course you can't expect the same physics behavior as for the fully repainted body, but I think it wasn't that bad either.

:O thank you so much!! :heart:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi, using floppy + chinese uunp, i have all collisions but only the very tip of schlongs affects the vag, and it's very slight. so tip goes in > vag opens slightly > shaft follows > vag closes...

does this have to do with attaching xmls like in the description?

3 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

Probably were since my characters hands and feet don't match up.

Doesn't have anything to do with xmls though, which are just additional text files that the game loads alongside the mesh if added as extra data inside the mesh.

In my case they add physics data used by HDT PE to make the mesh bounce and collide with stuff. It's not that important which xml is attached to which body part mesh but they all have to be attached somewhere and need to have the correct names.

There should be more information on that stuff (and links to tutorials) in the overly lengthy description of this mod here.

Sorry if I gave you the impression that it was preferred. It kinda sorta works ... sometimes. But collisions are not good, too many little collision spheres with too little impact.

I actually never used in my setup except for testing. And then the author stopped developing it further about the same time I quit Skyrim, so it didn't get the improvements I hoped it would.

I think with Floppy you can even modify collision shapes ingame, something that confused me a little and made me wary of just fixing it on my own (by for example replacing one of the collision spheres with a cylinder and deactivating the other collisions). But I didn't really look into it that deep.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a bit of an issue. Insult me as you wish if this has a simple solution by the way, I've been doing this for years and simple stuff like this still confuses me. I'm using this mod with a simple CBBE bodyslide body. I get in game, realize collisions weren't working. I leave game, attach hdtFingers.xml to hands, come back, it works! Then I give my character gloves, and the collisions stop workng. I keep a pose where the hands are on the breasts and I remove and re-add the gloves a bunch. gloves off, they move the breasts. Gloves on, the breasts act as if the hands aren't even there. 

Is there a way to get the collision effect to be universal? I'm transitioning from HDT Bounces and Jiggles CBBE Edition over on the Nexus, and with or without gloves, the collisions worked. I personally think Naturalistic just looks a lot better, so any help would be appreciated.

Oh, I also tried attaching the hdtFingers.xml to the femalehead.nif. That also didn't quite work. I'm going to try just attaching it to the body and see what happens.

EDIT: Well, that didn't work. Nor did attaching the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to the body. I'm a little confused now. Oh! It's also worth noting that I'm using Enhanced Female Head Mesh - Vanilla and CITRUS Heads which comes with an option for HDT files to be attached to the head. I tried attaching HDT Fingers to that as well and no dice. It's been made abundantly clear that the physics work obviously. I'm just stumped as to what went wrong now...

Hi,

collisions don't work with gloves because the game can only use the physics data attached to the meshes that are currently loaded on the character (see mod description).

So if you equip gloves then the hand meshes get replaced with the glove or hand in glove mesh and that doesn't have the xml data attached. Same for the main body mesh.

I'm not sure but I guess that HDT Bounce and Giggles uses an invisible armor mesh to circumvent that, called 'HDT Havok Object'.

The problem with that solution is that it's difficult to guarantee that all female NPCs also get that data. The Havok Object needs to be added to the leveled lists then, so it's not the most elegant solution. Attaching it to the naked body is better imo.

But anyway, attaching the xml data to the nude body mesh instead of the hands should do the trick.

Here, try loading this after my mod and rebuild the body and hand meshes (group filter: NBB): 

Naturalistic Bodyslide - all xmls on body mesh.7z

Not sure if it's the best idea to add 3 xmls to a single mesh but afaik it should work.

I decided against this setup because I wanted to support hand - breast collisions with main body armor equipped (but with naked hands).

Won't work with the setup in this post.

Well, it's always a compromise. ;)

If you don't want to make compromises then you have to either use a havok object for your player character or add the xml data to the armor parts that make your character lose collisions. So no need to add any data to boots since there isn't any attached to the naked feet mesh anyway.

Since the hand and body xmls are both attached to the hands in the standard setup of this mod you'd have to add the same two 2 xmls to the gloves mesh to get collisions for those.

Oh and don't attach any data to the head. The game often doesn't use the standard head mesh anyway so it won't work for many characters.

9 hours ago, swiggitywashere said:

Is there a way to get the collision effect to be universal? I'm transitioning from HDT Bounces and Jiggles CBBE Edition over on the Nexus, and with or without gloves, the collisions worked. I personally think Naturalistic just looks a lot better, so any help would be appreciated.

Do not use a havok object; that shit is guaranteed to bake itself into your saves permanently, and if it breaks, it doesn't matter what else you have, it won't work. The PE packages on the nexus are garbage, simple as.

6 hours ago, 27X said:

Do not use a havok object; that shit is guaranteed to bake itself into your saves permanently, and if it breaks, it doesn't matter what else you have, it won't work. The PE packages on the nexus are garbage, simple as.

Sorry, I forgot to mention I didn't touch that part of it with a 40 foot pole, I never liked havok object at all, so I tried it without it first, and it did work just fine. But yeah, the way butts moved with that set of physics was.. yeah. I wasn't a fan. 

And for the future, does bake itself into my saves permanently mean that even if I start a new game it'll just.. linger there? This is probably an idiotic question but I'm really hoping Bethesda didn't do something that dumb.

6 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Hi,

And I'll give this a go and give results, thank you!

1 hour ago, 27X said:

PE can bake itself permanently with or without the object, if you use PE that's simply a potential side effect.

Understood and acknowledged, thank you. 

Also, two things. One, remember how I said you could insult me? I kind of deserve it right now. Two, @Bazinga's nif edits made me realize why it wasn't working. While my change to attach hdtFingers.xml to the hands was correct, my ones to the body weren't. TL;DR, the NiStringsExtraData wasn't in the root node. I wanna jump off a building. By the way, the edits Bazinga made in that custom file worked. I had collisions with gloves, so my issue has been solved.

Thank you to both of you for the help and advice!

EDIT: Well, I spoke too soon but that's fine. Armor + gloves didn't have collisions, but knowing why that is now is fine by me. I honestly just love the way naturalistic looks in game and if I can't have collisions with armor equipped, then so be it.

On 6/16/2019 at 6:26 PM, 27X said:

I have no clue whether it's both nifskope and JFF or not, I've never actually used JFF other than to alter collision shapes one billion moons ago before moving to SMP, but it is possible JFF just assumed the nifskope orientation was 'standard' since Bethesda prolly hasn't bothered to check (or properly document) it. But the horizontals for sure are flipped. RZ actually might be the person to ask again, I moved on to SMP literally years ago so am probably not the person to ask anyway.

Given that very very few people have ever noticed versus the amount of downloads you have I'm not even sure it's worth fixing other than perfectionism/accuracy for SO MUCH IMMERSION AND AUTHENTICITY but since the vast majority of the community still uses PE instead of SMP it's still worth noting.

StevieRage actually had a much better labia/body mesh made later but I don't think it was ever released publicly, and the chinese replacer two people are charging money for is just ported from SFM.

as for the labia diffuse:

labia belli.7z 1.8 MB · 64 downloads

labia casus.7z 5.22 MB · 69 downloads

Sorry for replying so late, I kinda forgot about this post tbh. And now while browsing this thread I rediscovered it. ^^

Anyway, these texture files are not part of the download section of this mod. I moved the UV map for the inner vagina wall mesh, it is not pointing to the same files and the same coordinates in those files anymore.

So what you dug up there are some first drafts I did when someone pointed me towards the Chinese UUNP body. Noone should use these textures together with this mod.

The only textures I added to the main download of Naturalistic are these here, for the Chinese UUNP:

CalienteTools.7z

And there are instructions in the mod description and in the installer on how to add them to the body texture, because you have to use Texblend to add them or else there will be no texture at all on the inner vagina (only applies to Chinese UUNP, normal UUNP doesn't need that).

These instructions are very very brief and superficial though, because Texblend is self explanatory.

• 1 month later...