• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Not HDT related question. I use normal UUNP Special not Chinese UUNP Special. I use FSC skin texture which already came with inner vagina texture but I don't like the color

Can I use Texblend to add different inner vagina texture to it? overwrite the existing one.

Of course you can. In fact if you'd use the Chinese UUNP version you would have to do that or else part of the texture would be missing (I edited the UV map).

You can use TexBlend to replace any part of the body texture with whatever you want. Add stripes like a zebra, measles or another fun medical condition, emo cuts, camouflage, tattoos without using overlays, whatever.

• 4 weeks later...

i came across a hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (~200kb file size) file which for whatever reason or another gives very smooth bounce to smp-pe clothing mods, but has noticeably rigid breast bounce. the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from bazinga's file has very smooth chest bounce, but smp-pe clothing seems a bit more rigid. i tried copying the npc r/l breast and npc r/l prebreast values from bazinga's file into the other xml (copied numeric values into identical fields only), but that didn't seem to work. it appears there are some extra shapes or collision objects used by each file that won't copy 1:1 into each other. that and there seems to be some sequentially assigned numbers to each object which also doesn't allow for straight copy pasting. any suggestions on how i can merge these 2 files together?

• 1 month later...

This mod here is a few years old now so you should be cautious, as usual with old mods that don't get updated anymore (in this case it's because there's no need to, shit works ... if it stops working just tell me, maybe it's fixable on my end without reinstalling the game).

But your mod manager should give you the information about which files specifically get overwritten, and this is all this is, just a file conflict, not an esp one.

Finally for the reason why this is overwriting XPMSE:

As far as I can remember it just overwrites some skeleton files like the giant one because the ones in XPMSE were either terrible to work with for creating collisions or didn't even have "penis bones".

So this should be a Beast HDT issue, not a Naturalistic HDT one.

And I can't tell you if my advice to let my mod overwrite XPMSE is still correct, you'd probably have to check it yourself by testing the collisions for the affected Beast HDT animations.

edit:

... which should be most of them, XPMSE seems to have added a ton of altered creature skeletons that weren't part of it before.

• 2 months later...

Hi. I use Chinese UUNP Special Puffy version. Unfortunately I found out that this body have slightly different position of nipples than the original which leads to misplacement of nipple piercings (in particular, for HDT Piercing sets). Does someone have proper BodySlide files for this body OR could someone share a guide so I'll be able to make them myself?

UPD: UUNP Special Repaint has the same issue.

• 3 weeks later...

NBB - UUNP Special is an UNP body, Cosio refers to a CBBE one.

So please don't use that body with that preset.

Use Clams of Skyrim or some other CBBE body with vagina physics if you prefer that.

The physics from this mod here should still work if you load this after Clams of Skyrim or if you don't install the xml files from that mod.

If they don't work please tell me, because I don't know if the xml setup scivirus (mainly the file name conventions) used in the latest versions is still compatible to my xmls.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 3:04 PM, StepanBo said:

Hi. I use Chinese UUNP Special Puffy version. Unfortunately I found out that this body have slightly different position of nipples than the original which leads to misplacement of nipple piercings (in particular, for HDT Piercing sets). Does someone have proper BodySlide files for this body OR could someone share a guide so I'll be able to make them myself?

UPD: UUNP Special Repaint has the same issue.

The answer to your question may be back around page 34-35 of this thread. Maybe. I didn't know there was a new UUNP HDT Piercing Sets release (thanks for bringing it to my attention) so I'm going to try the method that worked for me before. You can look upthread for more details but the short version is, you have to copy the weights from the breasts on the NBB-Chinese reference body to the piercings. Then things work.

On 5/8/2020 at 2:12 AM, GeorgiaCav said:

The answer to your question may be back around page 34-35 of this thread. Maybe. I didn't know there was a new UUNP HDT Piercing Sets release (thanks for bringing it to my attention) so I'm going to try the method that worked for me before. You can look upthread for more details but the short version is, you have to copy the weights from the breasts on the NBB-Chinese reference body to the piercings. Then things work.

Many thanks, looks like this is that I was looking for. One more question raised though (it's not connected to the issue directly): is there a way to make piercing objects to be connected with breasts but at the same time to remain unchanged (i. e. not to twist, scale and distort) when the breast form changes?

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to remove ONLY the belly jiggle? The file, when I opened it, looked quite alien to me for editing myself.

I DO like the bulge, and, overall, don't mind the jiggle. BUT, when my character is pregnant, and her belly flops every which way when she runs or jumps, it looks wrong somehow. ?

@ShenGo: What mod is adding the Pregnant Morphs? Check that mod's MCM menu. See if you can alter the breast/belly gravity. Make it less "responsive". You could also scale it/them back a little the same way, that may help.

In my understanding the gravity does not scale correctly with the size. Strange things happen in Skyrim. Especially when you are trying for strange. Although it is not always as expected.

2 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

@ShenGo: What mod is adding the Pregnant Morphs? Check that mod's MCM menu. See if you can alter the breast/belly gravity. Make it less "responsive". You could also scale it/them back a little the same way, that may help.

In my understanding the gravity does not scale correctly with the size. Strange things happen in Skyrim. Especially when you are trying for strange. Although it is not always as expected.

I've tried three different pregnancy mods: BeeingFemale, Basic Pregnancy Cycle, and Fertility Mode. All of them let me set the method (skeleton/weight in BF, and the other two have body morph options), as well as the scale. None seem to have options for physics or 'gravity'.

Henti pregnancy or Soul Gem oven, Maybe both. I know one has such a thing. I believe i am using Soul gem oven this run I will look.

EDIT: It is Soul Gem Oven but it is not exactly as I interpreted. It affects the scale not what I thought. Ignore me till I have something that helps.

On 6/11/2020 at 4:42 PM, netruss1964 said:

Henti pregnancy or Soul Gem oven, Maybe both. I know one has such a thing. I believe i am using Soul gem oven this run I will look.

EDIT: It is Soul Gem Oven but it is not exactly as I interpreted. It affects the scale not what I thought. Ignore me till I have something that helps.

Not only that, but the only reason I'm interested in pregnancy is for her to have kids with her spouse. As I understand it, those mods aren't exactly for starting a family, are they? :P

There is an add on to one that adds children. They actually add an NPC child at birth. Too creepy for me given the mechanics of my current game. I don't need children in my game. Anyone with the child flag in my game is scaled up to Young adult. I want no lawsuits form traumatized kids later when I am High King. No kids in my game. Mumble...

Edit: Yup, an add on to Hentai Pregnancy called "Children + Soul Gems"...I got curious.

On 6/18/2020 at 8:06 AM, netruss1964 said:

There is an add on to one that adds children. They actually add an NPC child at birth. Too creepy for me given the mechanics of my current game. I don't need children in my game. Anyone with the child flag in my game is scaled up to Young adult. I want no lawsuits form traumatized kids later when I am High King. No kids in my game. Mumble...

Edit: Yup, an add on to Hentai Pregnancy called "Children + Soul Gems"...I got curious.

Shame... I really like the one I'm using so far, especially since it looks like the children it spawns won't be potato heads. :( I wish I could just go into the XML and disable the belly bounce.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 6:36 AM, ShenGo said:

Shame... I really like the one I'm using so far, especially since it looks like the children it spawns won't be potato heads. :( I wish I could just go into the XML and disable the belly bounce.

You can probably disable belly bounce by removing the belly weight from outfit studio...

That's 

1. File->Load Project->Navigate to CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\
2. Open either NBB - UUNP Special or NBB - UUNP Special Repaint depending on what you're using.

3. Select the "Bones" tab on the upper right corner of outfit studio

4. Select NPC Belly just below the tabs. Belly heat map should show up.(The blue part on the belly from the screenshot)

5. Click and hold Alt + Left mouse click and hover your cursor to the belly on the body until all the heat maps from the belly disappears.(Careful on erasing the heat map. you don't want to remove the other ones like from the breasts or labia)

6. Save Project

7. Rebuild the body from bodyslide.

image.png.7b1b8009eabbee67339031401eadf532.png

To those who also want a very distinct buldging effect you can follow my instructions above. But instead of removing the heatmaps you need to basically increase the weight(But this will also cause a more pronounced belly jiggle).

You can increase the weight by click and holding the left mouse button without the ALT key and keep on hovering it until it turns red(more hotter = more pronounced buldging). If you want hentai level bulding then maximize it. But of course improper/unbalanced body painting would cause a distorted effect.

Is it to be expected if the breasts and the dick from SOS mod don't collide with each other during a paizuri animation?
And in a few other animations the male's fingers clip through the female's legs, is it normal?
Sorry if this sounds idiotic, I'm kinda new and I don't know what to expect.

• 1 month later...