On 3/11/2018 at 8:43 PM, Charyzard said:

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but i get this really annoying mesh seam and i haven't found a solution. if someone could help i would be thankful.20180311152529_1.thumb.jpg.722e08d35c4ca2582e14550fc8f518ef.jpg

I had this issue before, It plagued me for eternaty, Two reasons this can happen, Race Presets, Make sure you do Import that race Preset sculp, If you are attempting to using a preset made by some one else, there should be a sculp file.
If this is the case, You're attempting to use a preset, and the head never gets right, make sure that its the right race, for that preset, again sculp usualy fixes that.
second issue(The one that happaned to me) was because i was not using the proper texture for the head. You're probably using a different head texture than  the one,you're using on your body, this can cause such problem, do make sure, the head texture is the same as ur body texture, Wet Textures,Silky, goosebumps, They all need to be the same, So for example, if you're using Wet skin body Texture, MAKE Sure you download the base one, then apply the 2k textures to the body. Usualy, this dont' come with head texture, You need still the Base Texture, then you may Apply the 2k or 4k Texture Quality. Im pretty sure, you're missing a head texture which then causes this weird Affect. To test this, I do recommend, you to try Fair skin complexion, And choose watever, Body Texture it comes with such Pack, If it does remove the Seam, You found your issue.
Other than that, You can always learn how to use sculp and remove it yourself, Altho that seems a preset issue to begin with. Try either, leme know how it goes, and, tell wich mods you installed after this happaned, had this character ever been normal? Or It's the first time you're making it, and its a preset. Preset? use sculp. 
Btw, wrong topic to ask for such help. Hope I was helpful 

Thanks for all this Bazinga!

Just fired the game up again. Reading through your instructions and looking at the pics on the front page I was able to get everything running quick. I really thought using the texture set I had was going to give me more trouble than I could handle at first. But looking at those two pics and playing around with your files and files in Body Slide. I was able to get the PoV body textures built correctly.

Guest SocialMediaBot

Hey, thanks for this awesome mod!

I ran into some issues somehow. The first one is probably with your own weight painted body. I use SLHormones and SLInflationFramework, and somehow my chars breasts look like this:(breast nodes scaled to 2.2 ca)

Spoiler

20180314143732_1.thumb.jpg.9946c56343a716f1f2a845a138de4c57.jpg

I also use pretty female idles as you can see and a custom race, i overwrote all the body files with the through bodyslide created body of course.

another problem i encountered is probably one with bodyslide, but i really dont know anymore. some clothes which dont have a basebody in outfit studio look like this with scaled breasts ingame:

Spoiler

20180314143750_1.thumb.jpg.ed123a058a7d6ca36149bf26e7eb0abe.jpg

the breasts peak through the clothing. If i equip other armors like the bandit bikini it doesnt, but the breasts are not scaled. It may also be a problem with TAWOBA, but i really dont know right now.

edit: i use a preset (oc with your naturalbody preset) which goes from 0 weight: 100% UUNPPetite to weight 100: 100% UUNPB if you understand what i mean.

thanks for your work!

@Zerospyro

Sorry, but as I wrote, I quit modding Skyrim completely.

But let me warn you, I tried to fix a (very small) seam between hands and body on the Chinese UUNP body and even though everything looked good in Outfit Studio I just made things worse. Of course I didn't release the result.

So if you really want to fix a gap like that maybe also look into weight paints and if they are the same for all bones and both sides of the seam.

Imo fixing vertices or weight paints is a nightmare with Outfit Studio, the tool just has ridiculously bad camera controls which makes everything you do cumbersome.

@phos_gen

I have no idea, sorry. If the breasts clip through the clothes maybe check if the clothes are weight painted for them. And these squashed breasts could be anything ranging from an issue with the scaling mods, some racemenu settings that don't work well with that specific body type or some conflicting xml file to a custom skeleton.

@assassin394

Yes, it does.

On 3/12/2018 at 10:58 PM, Azatsu said:

I had this issue before, It plagued me for eternaty, Two reasons this can happen, Race Presets, Make sure you do Import that race Preset sculp, If you are attempting to using a preset made by some one else, there should be a sculp file.
If this is the case, You're attempting to use a preset, and the head never gets right, make sure that its the right race, for that preset, again sculp usualy fixes that.
second issue(The one that happaned to me) was because i was not using the proper texture for the head. You're probably using a different head texture than  the one,you're using on your body, this can cause such problem, do make sure, the head texture is the same as ur body texture, Wet Textures,Silky, goosebumps, They all need to be the same, So for example, if you're using Wet skin body Texture, MAKE Sure you download the base one, then apply the 2k textures to the body. Usualy, this dont' come with head texture, You need still the Base Texture, then you may Apply the 2k or 4k Texture Quality. Im pretty sure, you're missing a head texture which then causes this weird Affect. To test this, I do recommend, you to try Fair skin complexion, And choose watever, Body Texture it comes with such Pack, If it does remove the Seam, You found your issue.
Other than that, You can always learn how to use sculp and remove it yourself, Altho that seems a preset issue to begin with. Try either, leme know how it goes, and, tell wich mods you installed after this happaned, had this character ever been normal? Or It's the first time you're making it, and its a preset. Preset? use sculp. 
Btw, wrong topic to ask for such help. Hope I was helpful 

Thanks for the help, my problem was with the Leyenda body preset. When i used other presets the neck was fixed. I've also noticed that when i overwrite the mods with "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy" and choose the Jennifer(basically Leyenda Body) preset it also gets fixed. I tried to just using the femalehead.nif from there but it didn't work so for now im just overwriting the rest with Naturalistic, but if i wanted to deactivate All in One i would have to change the preset or sculpt the neck.

On 3/16/2018 at 2:37 PM, Bazinga said:

shit i missed something: "ShepherdVEINYDETAILED.nif" from Hentai Creatures needs to be renamed to "ShepherdHard.nif"

edit: and stalPROm said that it's using the wrong path for the collision file as well.

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

shit i missed something: "ShepherdVEINYDETAILED.nif" from Hentai Creatures needs to be renamed to "ShepherdHard.nif"

edit: and stalPROm said that it's using the wrong path for the collision file as well.

Right, I remember that, thanks.

Do you want me to reupload v6.3 with the corrections or do you want to keep updating this parallel to your mod?

3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Right, I remember that, thanks.

Do you want me to reupload v6.3 with the corrections or do you want to keep updating this parallel to your mod?

i'd say at the very least do one last upload, but at some point i probably will be forced into doing so (defiantly NOT looking forward to that)

On 20.3.2018 at 6:43 AM, MadMansGun said:

Done. I didn't change the xml path though, because linking that mesh to the default hdtdog.xml would result in collisions being at the wrong place. That shepherd dog mesh has a different schlong. So I just copied another xml from an older version in there, that one should fit.

Naturalistic XMLs for HDT PE v3.65 same trouble also in 3.68

If I try to do any race menu UUNP adjustments, my Body gets a washed our look, also UUNP adjustment sliders are extremely sluggish to use, as long as I just load Presets all does fine, but any Racemenu adjustments to the Body cause and instant Washed out look. 

This washed out look will sometimes sort it's self out upon re-donning some new clothing, but when the game is loaded, I quite often have to re-don the clothing to make the washed out look go away.  This washed out look problem does not seem to effect Preset body's I have saved in Race menu, only adjustments made in Race Menu UUNP Sliders.

the use of the sliders on any part of the body become so sluggist that modifications to the body in the game are just UN-doable

Anyone seen this, and understand the problem ?  all my created character presets from the past load, and do fine, but any changes in race menu to the body get this

WashedOut.jpg

1 hour ago, Destroyah340 said:

I see this doesnt include female vampire lords & ofc wont have the futa nifs u gave me, so would this even support those meshes or it's not worth it?

vampire lords no, as far as i know the males don't even have HDT.

the falmer herm/futa on the other hand can in theory be made to work.

Hi :smile:

I know Bazinga quit modding, but this still seems the best place to ask.

Does anyone have a non-puffy version of the chinese body to go with this mod?

I've tried the original Chinese one, but I'm having different kinds of trouble with it.

Cheers :smile:

Yeah, that doesn't really exist and was one of the things on my to do list.

Sadly I threw away that to do list when I quit modding.

Maybe if you dig deep enough in this thread you can find a version from before I fixed a few issues with Chinese UUNP.

Because at first I tried to add both the puffy and the non-puffy version to my mod, but after seeing what a mess that body mesh is I changed my mind and focussed on one.

The old non-puffy version that I edited probably only has the color corrections to that overly glossy labia though.

3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Yeah, that doesn't really exist and was one of the things on my to do list.

Sadly I threw away that to do list when I quit modding.

Maybe if you dig deep enough in this thread you can find a version from before I fixed a few issues with Chinese UUNP.

Because at first I tried to add both the puffy and the non-puffy version to my mod, but after seeing what a mess that body mesh is I changed my mind and focussed on one.

The old non-puffy version that I edited probably only has the color corrections to that overly glossy labia though.

If it's in the thread somewhere, I'll find it :smile:

I can do the color correction myself easily enough. 

Thanks for the info, and enjoy your "retirement" ;)

So...uh...anyone have a close up screenshot of the inner vagina? I build the Chinese UUNP Special body in Bodyslide then add vagina texture with Texblend and compressed it with Ordenator. Here is what it look like. Is it supposed to look like this or I'm doing something wrong?

20180328231611_1.jpg

Well, jopie and I did some experiments but both of us lost interest in modding this game before we got anywhere with that.

And while my mod is compatible with his (there's an option in the installer) the collisions are probably not that great with his penis xmls.

Wait a sec.

Try using these instead of floppysos_5.xml and floppysos_6.xml

floppysos_5.xml

floppysos_6.xml

And please tell me if it works and if collisions are better than with the original files. I might add it to the download section then.

so far it seems like the collisions of those xml's you just provided are a bit better, I played around for about 5 mins with it. is 5 and 6 for the 'balls only' and 'high arousal' settings in floppy sos? also if you're not modding or tweaking anymore could you provide a tutorial on how to tweak vag collisions on your main page?

23 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

also if you're not modding or tweaking anymore could you provide a tutorial on how to tweak vag collisions on your main page?

I'm already on it.

Will be a little more detailed than just vaginal collisions though. The first post is just basics, taking advantage of the fact that global coordinates and local ones are basically the same for most of the penis bone chain.

Also I still didn't cover constraints, that will be part of the next post there too.

so far it seems like the collisions of those xml's you just provided are a bit better, I played around for about 5 mins with it. is 5 and 6 for the 'balls only' and 'high arousal' settings in floppy sos?

Yep. Everything else doesn't make sense to use for penetration anyway because the penis will just bend sideways or something, it will not behave.

19 hours ago, Deathmaw said:

I don't seem to be getting collision with Horses or Vampie Lords using Beast HDT and the latest couple of versions of MNC. Not really sure whats causing it. I'm getting collisions with humans, Canines, Trolls, Reiklings etc.

I dont know how vampire lords, but horses should work (tested it yesterday). While im not an expert on hdt I can just say that you should disable creature framework and MNC, load the save without them (ignore missing esp warning) and save on a new slot,then enable them again. Remember to backup the save. Maybe this will help.

Edit: clean the save on the new slot with a save cleaner.

On 3/24/2018 at 5:00 PM, galgat said:

Naturalistic XMLs for HDT PE v3.65 same trouble also in 3.68

If I try to do any race menu UUNP adjustments, my Body gets a washed our look, also UUNP adjustment sliders are extremely sluggish to use, as long as I just load Presets all does fine, but any Racemenu adjustments to the Body cause and instant Washed out look. 

This washed out look will sometimes sort it's self out upon re-donning some new clothing, but when the game is loaded, I quite often have to re-don the clothing to make the washed out look go away.  This washed out look problem does not seem to effect Preset body's I have saved in Race menu, only adjustments made in Race Menu UUNP Sliders.

the use of the sliders on any part of the body become so sluggist that modifications to the body in the game are just UN-doable

Anyone seen this, and understand the problem ?  all my created character presets from the past load, and do fine, but any changes in race menu to the body get this

WashedOut.jpg

There is also one mod I have discovered that will sometimes make this happen, Deviously Cursed Loot, at the point in a sex scene where the text "NPC fills you with a big load of Cum" or something like that, it appears, though I have not checked, it appears to happen at about the point where the Function might be calling

RegisterforModEvent("HookAnimationend_playerRef", "PlayerRefDone") at the last motion of the sex act..  That is not DCL code, it is just an example of the way one might call and after effect to the sex act.

Once the washed out look happen's, I can don, or re-don some apparel, and it goes away.

I was just trying to figure out why, or what might be cause's it.

Same as the last time you complained about this, it's not a mod, it's your settings and your refusal to change them.

Mempatch.

settings thereof.

Maybe you should get around to finally researching them.