3 hours ago, Zorkoso said:

the mod refuses to start up even after waiting a long time when starting a new game, no features is working and no McM is popping up. Any suggestions? It is activated and it used to work splendidly a week ago, is there maybe a mod that conflicts with its startup?

I need a papyrus log of you starting a new game and waiting ~2 minutes for DEC to try to start.

Normally I would assume you forgot to install UIExtensions like most users but you said this showed up recently... not sure what it would be.

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

For some reason a [Citizen] wasn't a valid race for approaching. You might want to open DECs debug menu and add them to the list of acceptable races or they will never approach. Unless they are old, then its fine.

The Citizens are all Nords, Imperials, Redguards, and . . . foxes? (FoxRace "Fox" [RACE:00109C7C]) 

Tes5edit to the rescue?

That log has no debug, only errors... did you turn off DEC's debug when you went to play instead of test?

No, I did not. Can't explain it.

The errors don't make sense either... Sexlab is what is getting errors, from a call DEC made to start sex.

[02/07/2019 - 12:40:36AM] Error: Cannot call IsLocked() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sslthreadslots.PickModel() - "sslThreadSlots.psc" Line ?
	[SexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sexlabframework.NewThread() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
	[SexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
	[crdePlayerMonitor (B7001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.doPlayerSex() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
	[topic info B7024E04 on quest crdePlayerMonitor (B7001827)].pf_crde_sexyesgoodslutman.Fragment_0() - "pf_crde_sexyesgoodslutman.psc" Line ?

Without having sexlab's code in front of me, my guess is sexlab checking if a thread is busy/locked, but instead of a yes/no it couldn't find the thing that should be locked(None object)... that would suggest it's broken. Not sure how it got broken either.

You might have luck cleaning sexlab off of that save with a save cleaner, but without knowing what broke sexlab I would be worried you have bigger problems.

I will attempt the Sexlab clean function and see if that accomplishes anything. The drama continues!

Thanks again. You will probably hear from me again, sorry.

On 1/19/2019 at 4:01 AM, Verstort said:

The "glance at follower" dialogue was dependent on the follower being near the player at the start of the approach in 13.18.*. In 13.19.0 I set it so that it should get checked last second, right as the first dialogue goes off. If the follower isn't there and you still don't get the dialogue to show up maybe there was another issue that I need to find.

You need to be more specific about which dialogue between the player and follower can lead to items/enslavement, because each dialogue has a separate script I haven't found the culprit yet.

DEC v13.19.4

rather late response, the LL modmadness never sleeps

"glance at follower":

> this DEC dialog rescue never showed up again

> to DEC's defence: I use nether's follower framework and have set the followers to idle rather quick, so they are always busy and rarely close to the PC

follower dialog that counts as rape and triggers DEC device adding:

follower: "I'm horny, lets fuck"

PC: "yes mistress"

follower: "I love it if you call me that"

SLscene starts => counts as rape => DEC triggers DD equipping

follower DEC stats:

20/-20/-20/20

I like the idea that followers can add DDs like that, I'm just suprised, because that didn't happend in older DEC versions and I thought it's one of the many hidden rules of DEC

On 2/7/2019 at 9:20 PM, donttouchmethere said:

DEC v13.19.4

rather late response, the LL modmadness never sleeps

"glance at follower":

> this DEC dialog rescue never showed up again

> to DEC's defence: I use nether's follower framework and have set the followers to idle rather quick, so they are always busy and rarely close to the PC

follower dialog that counts as rape and triggers DEC device adding:

follower: "I'm horny, lets fuck"

PC: "yes mistress"

follower: "I love it if you call me that"

SLscene starts => counts as rape => DEC triggers DD equipping

follower DEC stats:

20/-20/-20/20

I like the idea that followers can add DDs like that, I'm just suprised, because that didn't happend in older DEC versions and I thought it's one of the many hidden rules of DEC

Alright I'll fix that dialogue. If you find more let me know.

There's a small bug with getting a belt equipped.  If DEC decides that you should get a "punishment" belt, you end up with no belt at all if your game does not have the Belt of Shame (I assume that's from DCL) or the Devious Regulations belts (I don't use those mods). 

Functions like getRandomBeltAndStuff don't handle handle this properly when the punishment argument is true.   So, someone tells you that you're going to get belted, then nothing happens because DEC can't find a belt.  Obviously it just has to choose a regular belt if it doesn't find a punishment belt. 

33 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

There's a small bug with getting a belt equipped.  If DEC decides that you should get a "punishment" belt, you end up with no belt at all if your game does not have the Belt of Shame (I assume that's from DCL) or the Devious Regulations belts (I don't use those mods). 

Functions like getRandomBeltAndStuff don't handle handle this properly when the punishment argument is true.   So, someone tells you that you're going to get belted, then nothing happens because DEC can't find a belt.  Obviously it just has to choose a regular belt if it doesn't find a punishment belt. 

at last, thx!

I always wondered what the punishment belt setting is for ?

On 2/7/2019 at 11:49 PM, Verstort said:

I need a papyrus log of you starting a new game and waiting ~2 minutes for DEC to try to start.

Normally I would assume you forgot to install UIExtensions like most users but you said this showed up recently... not sure what it would be.

Here it is, hope you can figure out what's wrong.

Papyrus.0.log

5 minutes ago, Zorkoso said:

Here it is, hope you can figure out what's wrong.

Papyrus.0.log

Okay that told me Mod detection never finished so the rest of the mod is stuck waiting, but not why it's stuck.

I need more data, can you pass me the save file that created this log OR a new save file made from scratch waiting ~2 min from start of game?

21 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Okay that told me Mod detection never finished so the rest of the mod is stuck waiting, but not why it's stuck.

I need more data, can you pass me the save file that created this log OR a new save file made from scratch waiting ~2 min from start of game?

this time it registred correctly, but it often doesn't.. Here you go!

Papyrus.1.log

3 minutes ago, Zorkoso said:

this time it registred correctly, but it often doesn't.. Here you go!

Papyrus.1.log

I meant a save file not a papyrus log, typically found in C:\Users\*you*\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\saves

And that new log has almost nothing DEC-related in it, might want to wait a bit longer before stopping, lots of mods can hog the queue and take awhile to start working.

With regard to the unique item adding interface in the MCM: Yes I know it sucks.

You have to select the armor, and then the MCM is locked (UIExtensions problem) and you have to leave the menu to select the vulnerability level, and for remove, it still locks the menu so you have to leave the MCM anyway.

The player has to wear the items for the search to find them, because the menu can overload if you search through the whole player inventory.

I managed to get the items to save to the json though, so you can save the items in the MCM save feature so hopefully you don't have to add all your items more than once.

Might redesign the MCM later, for now it works.

Hello. In MCM is option to stop function on SD+ or DF enslavement. Dont use it anytime before and earlier i had all fuctions of mod with both enslavements. Now with SD+ i had no, even approaching by followers. I had installed SDPatches and new upgrade SD+, maybe problem is in one of them. Just thinking what to do, revert SD to previous state or wait for update of DEC.

13 hours ago, crococat said:

Hello. In MCM is option to stop function on SD+ or DF enslavement. Dont use it anytime before and earlier i had all fuctions of mod with both enslavements. Now with SD+ i had no, even approaching by followers. I had installed SDPatches and new upgrade SD+, maybe problem is in one of them. Just thinking what to do, revert SD to previous state or wait for update of DEC.

Having trouble understanding what you wrote, so I'm double checking: If you get enslaved with SD+, while DEC's SD lockout is on, you still get attacked through DEC dialogue?

I cannot reproduce on a new save, can I get a papyrus log of one of these attacks happening? Better yet, can you give me a save (.ess file alone should be enough) made during an attack? You can send it through PM if you want

I haven't used SDPatches in a long time, it could have messed with something but I don't know. If you upgraded from a really old SD+ version to the latest version you might have broken something, save cleaning SD+ from the save might help.

What are exactly the conditions to trigger the DEC guard dialog?

It overwrites dialog options from other mods in some cases.

For example:

high bounty and guards would do a POP arrest on the PC.

but instead get:

Guard: "Where is your master, slave? Its too dangerous to be out here alone"

finishing the dialog will only trigger it again and again if the guard tries to force greet for an arrest (with weapons out)

if no bounty is on the PC the DEC guard dialog works fine, even helps the poor PC out of devices sometimes

or they just send the PC to the carriage driver for "help" to find a master^^

just checked in TESVEdit and there are more possible outcomes with that guard dialog

what are the conditions to trigger them all? =D

and would you think it's enough to move DEC higher in load order to prevent the DEC guard dialog loop if guard tries to arrest

and does the tick box "guards" have an effect on the dialog outcomes in MCM?

there are two IIRC

> allow guards to approach

> allow guards to enslave

hmmm, now that I write all this here I could just deactivate guard approch to prevent the loop ?‍♂️

(tought that's was only for sex approach o.O)

I wrote guard dialogue so that they could have a different dialogue tree that could lead to POP arrest, or guards messing with the player, it wasn't specifically a sex/enslavement replacement.

I haven't touched guard dialogue in years(plural), I didn't even realize it was still turned on by default.

If there's any one specific part of this mod that I have abandoned it would be guard dialogue. It was poorly written, I wasn't enamored with it, and have no real desire to expand it. Probably best to turn it off if it causes problems.

I wrote guard dialogue so that they could have a different dialogue tree that could lead to POP arrest, or guards messing with the player, it wasn't specifically a sex/enslavement replacement.

I haven't touched guard dialogue in years(plural), I didn't even realize it was still turned on by default.

If there's any one specific part of this mod that I have abandoned it would be guard dialogue. It was poorly written, I wasn't enamored with it, and have no real desire to expand it. Probably best to turn it off if it causes problems.

good to know,

at least I can stop blaming SLUTS for those comments ?

thx to LesbolsBestos scepsis ?

some positive feeback toDEC 13.20.0 (update on a running game)

> deactivated the guard (enslavement) dialog seems to sloved the guard force greet issue, even the SLUTS guard dialog showed up again

> DCL belt of shame gets reequipped again after some DEC follower induced sex, it's slow but works

> the "glance at follower" dialog is back => Yehaaa!

> till now no DD adding after DEC follower induced sex via force greet dialog

odd thing:

> did you change something on the NPC approach again? Normaly starting a conversation with an NPC will stop the DEC approach (was even a better defense than drawing a weapn). Now this doesn't work anymore, the approaching NPCs will force greet the PC while in dialog with other NPCs. The force greet dialog won't show up, but ending the nomral dilaog with an NPC counts as "don't you walk away from me".

On 2/15/2019 at 8:09 PM, donttouchmethere said:

odd thing:

> did you change something on the NPC approach again? Normaly starting a conversation with an NPC will stop the DEC approach (was even a better defense than drawing a weapn). Now this doesn't work anymore, the approaching NPCs will force greet the PC while in dialog with other NPCs. The force greet dialog won't show up, but ending the nomral dilaog with an NPC counts as "don't you walk away from me".

Yeah I noticed followers can break dialogue with other NPCs but haven't found the cause yet. Weirdly... they no longer break device interaction with tables (enchanting/alchemy)

crdeplayermonitorscript - I am trying to make some changes in there.

First of all, hi and thanks for the great work! I wanted to start modding and found your mod most inspiring to start with. Here is what I aim to do:

1/ Main focus: Allow the PC to be enslaved by anyone from a different faction even if already enslaved or on slave quest. (I want to use this also to "clean up" deprecated enslavement statii that I encountered.

2/ Alter the mod so sexual aggression has more aggressors in the pool

3/ Ad a punishing option for resisting rape or enslavement

I started out by focusing on the monitorscripts as they seem to check what condition the PC is in to determine if enslavement is viable. doing that I ran into some compilation errors with  the unmodified playermonitorscript. Maybe you can help me unterstand what I did wrong so to set up my workbench correctly. Here are the first errors, maybe this gives you enough idea:

D:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\crdeplayermonitorscript.psc(3442,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\crdeplayermonitorscript.psc(3444,29): crdemcmscript is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\crdeplayermonitorscript.psc(3445,35): crdedistantenslavescript is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\crdeplayermonitorscript.psc(3445,45): cannot get the length of ::nonevar as it isn't an array
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\crdeplayermonitorscript.psc(3447,12): unknown type actor

…...

What I want to do here is edit isplayerbusy() and attemptapproach(). I find it hard to relate to the causes of the errors as the error log line numbers do not correlate well to the script line numbers btw. Got any ideas?

I'd love to try this out and make the changes available of course, if so desired.  Thanks again for the great work!

11 hours ago, sfdrake said:

any chance of getting this ported to SSE?

I haven't looked into the details of how to port a mod recently.

I used to just dismiss it as even being possible because there was no SKSE and no skyui and no DD for SSE, but now some of not all hard dependencies have become compatible or have been ported so it might be worth looking into.

I know there was at least one user user in the past in this thread that said he successfully converted DEC to SSE on his own machine without issues, I don't know how he did that or if it really was with no issues, can't find that post right now.