I'm also having an addition problem. with 13.19.4 (not sure about 13.20.0 since that doesn't work at all). This is another thing that worked back in December.

Frankly, I'm inclined to believe there is something seriously wrong with something that I haven't thought of yet. For example, even with an ultra minimalistic load list I get crashes with RaceMenu's UUNP Morph menu. Load lists which were reduced versions of ones that worked well-ish are now unstable. When I go to install mods I'm asked to overwrite mods that aren't even installed (note I've been making clean Skyrim installs).

3 hours ago, TomTheCline said:

DEC 13.20.0 not showing in MCM

Active Mod Files:

13.19.4 and 13.18.4 both do however. 13.20.0 was working yesterday (with a different load list that failed in different ways) so I'm guessing there is some incompatibility somewhere. I tested this with new games, by the way, not just reloading games in progress.

Not sure why 19 and 18 are working for you, that load order is missing UIExtensions, a interface mod that gives extra UI elements for mods to use, unfortunately it's required for DEC to work link here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046

If that doesn't fix it, pass me a complete log as a file, or better yet a new save file, with DEC failing to start, after a few minutes of sitting. You can pass it in private message if that concerns you.

1 hour ago, TomTheCline said:

I'm also having an addition problem. with 13.19.4 (not sure about 13.20.0 since that doesn't work at all). This is another thing that worked back in December.

Frankly, I'm inclined to believe there is something seriously wrong with something that I haven't thought of yet. For example, even with an ultra minimalistic load list I get crashes with RaceMenu's UUNP Morph menu. Load lists which were reduced versions of ones that worked well-ish are now unstable. When I go to install mods I'm asked to overwrite mods that aren't even installed (note I've been making clean Skyrim installs).

I know nothing about the morph menu, but you might be missing a dependency. Edit: Or try moving the UUNP morphs esp lower in the load order than the actual race menu, one might be dependent on the other and order might be necessary

Not sure if the memory patch is still required, but did you remember to set the memory load allotment in the ini?

15 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Not sure why 19 and 18 are working for you, that load order is missing UIExtensions, a interface mod that gives extra UI elements for mods to use, unfortunately it's required for DEC to work link here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046

See, this is why you don't mod when you're tired and pissed off. I thought EFF was the only thing using that. Normally I go through page by page checking dependencies (like I'm doing right now). However, last night (when I made that load list) I was both those things and just wanted to get it done so I could read a good book.

I know nothing about the morph menu, but you might be missing a dependency. Edit: Or try moving the UUNP morphs esp lower in the load order than the actual race menu, one might be dependent on the other and order might be necessary

I'm pretty sure the problem is with NMM. I merely brought up that issue to illustrate that something is very wrong with my set up. I switched to Vortex and its working again. Another problem I was having was NMM asking to overwrite mods which weren't installed. That's just weird when I was starting from a clean install.

Not sure if the memory patch is still required, but did you remember to set the memory load allotment in the ini?

Yes. Interestingly, in this new set up (another clean install) I chose to eschew DontTouchMeThere's wonderful blog post. Aside from the suggestion to Bash, that stuff seems to mostly help later (after several hours or if loading tons of stuff). Therefore I'm going to do that last.

Regardless of what was causing the issues with DEC (The lack UIE certainly didn't help, but I'm thinking it was more than that), both issues I brought up (MCM menu not getting added and the followers not working right) has been resolved.

Below is what I would consider the minimal load list to test this, save for the follower and HDT heels. HDT Heels is a dependency of the Nekomimi follower which was choosen since she will find the player very quickly at the start of the game.

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.13a]
06  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
07  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
08  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
09  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
0A  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
0B  hdtHighHeel.esm
0C  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0D  HighResTexturePack01.esp
0E  HighResTexturePack02.esp
0F  HighResTexturePack03.esp
10  Deviously Enslaved.esp
11  FNIS.esp
12  FNISSexyMove.esp
13  FNISspells.esp
14  RaceMenu.esp
15  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
16  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
17  SkyUI.esp
18  SOSRaceMenu.esp
19  UIExtensions.esp
1A  XPMSE.esp
1B  Nekomimi Follower 7 Base Mega Oily.esp
1C  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]

11 hours ago, TomTheCline said:

Regardless of what was causing the issues with DEC (The lack UIE certainly didn't help, but I'm thinking it was more than that), both issues I brought up (MCM menu not getting added and the followers not working right) has been resolved.

Below is what I would consider the minimal load list to test this, save for the follower and HDT heels. HDT Heels is a dependency of the Nekomimi follower which was choosen since she will find the player very quickly at the start of the game.

Active Mod Files:

Reveal hidden contents

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
0B  hdtHighHeel.esm
0C  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0D  HighResTexturePack01.esp
0E  HighResTexturePack02.esp
0F  HighResTexturePack03.esp
10  Deviously Enslaved.esp
11  FNIS.esp
12  FNISSexyMove.esp
13  FNISspells.esp
14  RaceMenu.esp
15  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
16  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
17  SkyUI.esp
18  SOSRaceMenu.esp
19  UIExtensions.esp
1A  XPMSE.esp
1B  Nekomimi Follower 7 Base Mega Oily.esp
1C  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]

I saw you made a already a new LO, but maybe this helps:

- DEC needs UIextensions, i would move it right below skyui

- you installed sos racemenu plugin without the sos mod

- move zaz above DDa,i,x

- move hdthighheels above sexlab

- move DEC below all your devious and follower related mods

- if you use standalone followers, don't let them overwrite xpmse and move them high in your LO so they don't overwrite other NPCs and followers

this suggestions may change depending on your LO and modversions

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I saw you made a already a new LO, but maybe this helps:

- DEC needs UIextensions, i would move it right below skyui

- you installed sos racemenu plugin without the sos mod

- move zaz above DDa,i,x

- move hdthighheels above sexlab

- move DEC below all your devious and follower related mods

- if you use standalone followers, don't let them overwrite xpmse and move them high in your LO so they don't overwrite other NPCs and followers

this suggestions may change depending on your LO and modversions

Ugh! Aside from testing purposes I'm done with followers! By the end of my attempts in December I came to realize much of my troubles stemmed from those follower mods.

So I can make better dicisions in the future, why would you rearrange the ESMs? None of them should overwrite anything else.

Also, yes, I noticed the thing with SOS as well. ?‍♀️ I fixed it in the new load list. RaceMenu installs that by default and I was in a hurry so just kept pressing next. Since I was going for a minimalist LL SOS wasn't going in there.

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
0B  hdtHighHeel.esm
0C  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0D  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0E  ApachiiHair.esm
0F  HighResTexturePack01.esp
10  HighResTexturePack02.esp
11  HighResTexturePack03.esp
12  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
13  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
++  Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
14  UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
15  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
16  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
17  FNIS.esp
18  FNISSexyMove.esp
19  FNISspells.esp
1A  RaceMenu.esp
1B  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
1C  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
1D  SkyUI.esp
1E  SOSRaceMenu.esp
1F  UIExtensions.esp
20  XPMSE.esp
21  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
22  NibblesAnimObjects.esp
23  SLAnimLoader.esp
24  KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
25  DeviousFollowers.esp  [Version 1.710]
26  Deviously Enslaved.esp
27  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
28  Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
29  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
2A  Botox.esp
2B  Botox_CharGen.esp

Note that everything below this was added a little bit at a time after I started a new game. The ordering is not going to be good, but I don't like rearranging already installed mods once a game is in progress. I'm just seeing how far I can push things at this point before it starts crashing. At that time I'll sort them, rebuild the bash, and start a new game.

2C  DW.esp
2D  SlaveTats.esp
2E  J42_ArmorRatingRedux.esp
2F  MagicResistanceRescaled.esp
30  PetCollar.esp
31  mcgSpeedChange.esp
32  S_L_U_T_S.esp
33  nwsFollowerFramework.esp
34  PathOfSorcery.esp (yes, probably a bad idea, but I really like this mod)

So far, so good. I'm hoping to get a stable load list by the time my vacation is over.

On 3/24/2019 at 3:47 AM, Jappa123 said:

Something weird started to happening with local enslavement basically instead of sd enslavement there is sex event and that's it, enslavement by npc that enslavement completly stopped working. Distance enslavement and sold works fine.

I'll check tonight, but can you post a papyrus log of local enslavement failing?

Edit: Working fine on my end..

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everybody :) DEC 13.20 simply doesn't load at all. My other mods typically load and are present in the MCM right off or after the first "Save>Load" process however this mod simply doesn't, at all. I have the "Jaxsons MCM Kicker" and I've read "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" works to force scan loaded mods but DEC 13.20 simply never comes up. Is this a DEC Issue with this mod and is there anything Else I can do to boost the MCM to recognize new or not so new Mods? Absolutely frustrating.

38 minutes ago, MikeCobalt said:

Hey Everybody :) DEC 13.20 simply doesn't load at all. My other mods typically load and are present in the MCM right off or after the first "Save>Load" process however this mod simply doesn't, at all. I have the "Jaxsons MCM Kicker" and I've read "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" works to force scan loaded mods but DEC 13.20 simply never comes up. Is this a DEC Issue with this mod and is there anything Else I can do to boost the MCM to recognize new or not so new Mods? Absolutely frustrating.

Double check that you have all the requirements, that includes DDx and UIExtensions (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046)

Without all the hard requirements the mod doesn't start, and DEC intentionally stops the MCM from loading until the mod has gotten far enough to run a 3rd party mod detection first. A missing hard requirement will stop the mod early enough and the MCM will wait forever before it can start.

If you've double checked that you have all the hard requirements, try starting a new game, wait 5 minutes for all the mods to load, save, then pass me the papyrus log for those 5 minutes and that save file. In the past there were a few bugs that would cause the MCM to not show up like a missing dependency would, although I haven't run into one in a bit it's not impossible.

1 hour ago, Sutsiua said:

CTD near the outside of whiterun, I thought it was mnc but someone there said the log has the prefix of this mod

Papyrus.0.log 3.01 MB · 0 downloads

DEC is broken in this log, you never got past 3rd party mod detection.

Also there are two stack dumps:

==================
[huge stack dump.log]  53114 lines
dump count: 2
Dump 1 @ line #1647
Time of dump: [04/08/2019 - 07:11:38PM]
---------------------------------------
 220  (72007A3E)  _mwa_combatweapon.OnAnimationEvent()
 214  (720012CA)  _mwa_combatarmor.WeaponHit()
    - (720012CA)  _mwa_combatarmor.OnHit()
  81  (72000D63)  _mwa_destructiontypes.IsDestructible()
    - (7201825D)  _mwa_playerinventorytrackadded.OnItemAdded()
  68  (7201825D)  _mwa_playerinventorytrackadded.OnItemRemoved()
  59  (72000D63)  _mwa_destructiontypes.IsDestructible()
    - (7200B585)  _MWA_NpcDegradationAlias.OnInit()
  54  (72000D67)  _mwa_mcm.OnConfigManagerReady()
  47  (72000D63)  _mwa_destructiontypes.IsDestructible()
    - (72015CAC)  _mwa_objectequipmonitor.OnObjectEquipped()
  44  (72000D63)  _mwa_destructiontypes.IsDestructible()
    - (72015CAC)  _mwa_objectequipmonitor.OnObjectUnequipped()
  10  (72000D63)  _mwa_destructiontypes.IsDestructible()
    - (720136F5)  _MWA_NpcDegradationAlias.OnInit()
   3  (72000D63)  _mwa_main.OnPlayerLoadGame()
   3  (7202397E)  _MWA_CellChangeObjectDetach.OnCellDetach()
   2  (72007A3E)  _mwa_combatweapon.OnPlayerLoadGame()
   2  (72000D67)  SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame()
   2  (7200CB17)  _MWA_GameTimeUpdateKicker.OnInit()
Dump 2 @ line #27447
Time of dump: [04/08/2019 - 07:12:38PM]
 220  (72007A3E)  _mwa_combatweapon.OnAnimationEvent()
 214  (720012CA)  _mwa_combatarmor.WeaponHit()
    - (720012CA)  _mwa_combatarmor.OnHit()
  81  (72000D63)  _mwa_destructiontypes.IsDestructible()
    - (7201825D)  _mwa_playerinventorytrackadded.OnItemAdded()
  68  (7201825D)  _mwa_playerinventorytrackadded.OnItemRemoved()
  62  (72000D63)  _mwa_destructiontypes.IsDestructible()
    - (7200B585)  _MWA_NpcDegradationAlias.OnInit()
  54  (72000D67)  _mwa_mcm.OnConfigManagerReady()
  47  (72000D63)  _mwa_destructiontypes.IsDestructible()
    - (72015CAC)  _mwa_objectequipmonitor.OnObjectEquipped()
  44  (72000D63)  _mwa_destructiontypes.IsDestructible()
    - (72015CAC)  _mwa_objectequipmonitor.OnObjectUnequipped()
  10  (72000D63)  _mwa_destructiontypes.IsDestructible()
    - (720136F5)  _MWA_NpcDegradationAlias.OnInit()
   3  (72000D63)  _mwa_main.OnPlayerLoadGame()
   3  (7202397E)  _MWA_CellChangeObjectDetach.OnCellDetach()
   2  (72007A3E)  _mwa_combatweapon.OnPlayerLoadGame()
   2  (72000D67)  SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame()
   2  (7200CB17)  _MWA_GameTimeUpdateKicker.OnInit()

No idea what _MWA_ mod is but it's going crazy with the scripts.

Too many scripts on the stack can crash your game, but not sure what caused this.

Not sure what broke your game.

44 minutes ago, Sutsiua said:

mwa is mortal weapons and armor i think. If dec is broken how would I go about fixing it?

On second look in the papyrus log, is this an older version of DEC? Looks like DEC broke because devious framework is absent, but that was a bug I fixed in a recent update. You shouldn't be getting that error with 13.20.

If you used a previous version but updated, you need to save clean DEC from your old save with the guide on the main mod description page: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2414-deviously-enslaved-continued-2019-02-12/#How do I save clean

9 minutes ago, Sutsiua said:

This is from a completely new  game with mwa and dec turned off; I don't understand the bottom

Papyrus.0.log 326.23 kB · 0 downloads

It takes time for DEC to start up, usually at least 5 minutes. The bottom of a papyrus log doesn't always indicate the cause of a crash, only in the event that the crash is caused by papyrus, as compared to other parts of the game engine.

That said, the bottom of this script I don't see anything I recognize as a problem:

[04/09/2019 - 08:39:33PM] TargetActor as objectreference = [Actor < (000C97D2)>]
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:33PM] akAggressor = [TrainerGoldScript < (0001A697)>]

I'm guessing this is debug output from a mod, but which mod I do not know, and don't know what it's trying to do. The two actors are part of the vanilla game though, TrainerGoldScript sounds familiar but don't recall exactly what it does.

[04/09/2019 - 08:39:32PM] warning: Property FrostEnchantmentEffect on script DM_CutHuman attached to Active effect 3 on  (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:32PM] warning: Property luck on script DM_CutHuman attached to Active effect 3 on  (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:32PM] warning: Property FrostEnchantmentEffect on script DM_FreezeHuman attached to Active effect 3 on  (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:32PM] warning: Property FrostEnchantmentEffect on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 3 on  (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:32PM] warning: Property luck on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 3 on  (0002C928) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:33PM] warning: Property FrostEnchantmentEffect on script DM_CutHuman attached to Active effect 3 on  (0002C927) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:33PM] warning: Property luck on script DM_CutHuman attached to Active effect 3 on  (0002C927) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:33PM] warning: Property FrostEnchantmentEffect on script DM_FreezeHuman attached to Active effect 3 on  (0002C927) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:33PM] warning: Property FrostEnchantmentEffect on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 3 on  (0002C927) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:33PM] warning: Property luck on script DM_CrushHuman attached to Active effect 3 on  (0002C927) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

These are common errors when a mod maker forgets to refresh the script parameter settings in Creation kit after making changes to a script. IE: they probably removed those properties (FrostEnchantmentEffect, luck) from the script completely, and forgot that the esp was tasked with setting the default values of those properties. This error doesn't actually do anything that I've seen, it's ignorable, only spamming the log.

[04/09/2019 - 08:39:22PM] Error:  (1C07FA3D): Actor has no AI process, cannot start combat.
stack:
    [ (1C07FA3D)].sot_vampattack.StartCombat() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (1C07FA3D)].sot_vampattack.OnUpdate() - "sot_vampattack.psc" Line ?
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:22PM] Error:  (1C07FA3C): Actor has no AI process, cannot start combat.
stack:
    [ (1C07FA3C)].sot_vampattack.StartCombat() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (1C07FA3C)].sot_vampattack.OnUpdate() - "sot_vampattack.psc" Line ?
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:22PM] Error:  (1C07FA36): Actor has no AI process, cannot start combat.
stack:
    [ (1C07FA36)].sot_vampattack.StartCombat() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (1C07FA36)].sot_vampattack.OnUpdate() - "sot_vampattack.psc" Line ?
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:22PM] Error:  (1C07FA35): Actor has no AI process, cannot start combat.

I have never seen this error before, but sounds like the NPC wasn't given a default AI package, so they spawned standing still, and then a mod tried to put them in combat manually by sot_vampattack

Doubt it would cause a crash, but the mod that started combat (SOT_vampattack) could be removed to test that theory.

[04/09/2019 - 08:39:11PM] [Zad]: adding tag ebonite for Black Ebonite Elbowbinder
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:11PM] [Zad]: adding tag Elbowbinder for Black Ebonite Elbowbinder
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:11PM] [Zad]: adding tag ddx for Red Ebonite Elbowbinder
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:11PM] [Zad]: adding tag red for Red Ebonite Elbowbinder
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:12PM] [Zad]: adding tag ebonite for Red Ebonite Elbowbinder
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:12PM] [Zad]: adding tag Elbowbinder for Red Ebonite Elbowbinder
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:12PM] [Zad]: adding tag ddx for White Ebonite Elbowbinder
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:12PM] [Zad]: adding tag WHITE for White Ebonite Elbowbinder
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:12PM] [Zad]: adding tag ebonite for White Ebonite Elbowbinder
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:12PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["chicken" [Actor < (00106693)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["chicken" [Race <ChickenRace (000A919D)>]] skin=["chicken" [Armor < (000A919C)>]]
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:12PM] [Zad]: adding tag Elbowbinder for White Ebonite Elbowbinder
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:12PM] [zadx]: Finished registering items.
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:12PM] [zadx]: Updated to 7.000000 from 0.000000.
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:12PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Cow" [Actor < (000414F6)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["highlandcow" [Race <CowRace (0004E785)>]] skin=["highlandcow" [Armor < (0004E784)>]]
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:12PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["chicken" [Actor < (00106694)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["chicken" [Race <ChickenRace (000A919D)>]] skin=["chicken" [Armor < (000A919C)>]]
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:15PM] SAM - UpdateActor - Porter's Bodyguard [Actor < (FF000B96)>] - 100101
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:16PM] SAM - UpdateActor - Black-Briar Meadery Porter [Actor < (FF000B94)>] - 100101
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:16PM] SAM - UpdateActor - Whiterun Guard [Actor < (0001B5BE)>] - 111111
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:17PM] [sslv_configscr <SSLV_Config (4C02FF82)>]: Registered Simple Slavery at MCM.
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:20PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:20PM] Player is in a new location
[04/09/2019 - 08:39:22PM] SAM - UpdateActor - Farkas [TrainerGoldScript < (0001A693)>] - 111111

Nothing here looks like an error, this is just trace debug for various mods.

Nothing in this log is from DEC, or it would have [crde] in front of it.

Don't know what is causing the crash from this log.

1 hour ago, Sutsiua said:

I save cleaned and the script is showing up and working in the console again but I'm still crashing. The log doesnt say anything about this mod if I'm reading it right anymore

Papyrus.0.log 714.28 kB · 1 download

In this log, DEC started fine and seems to be working without any real errors.

you can search a log for all "[crde]" and you'll find DEC's debug output

Before you ask about them:

[04/09/2019 - 07:56:58PM] [CRDE] ******** ignore any errors between these two messages START ********
[04/09/2019 - 07:56:58PM] [CRDE] Cursed loot is not installed
    [crdeModsMonitor (64000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line ?
    [crdeModsMonitor (64000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line ?
    [crdeModsMonitor (64000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line ?
    [crdeModsMonitor (64000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line ?
    [crdeModsMonitor (64000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.remoteResetCalled() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line ?
    [crdeModsMonitor (64000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.remoteResetCalled() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[04/09/2019 - 07:56:59PM] [CRDE] startquest, PlayerMon startup: True
[04/09/2019 - 07:56:59PM] CRDE: Defeat registered
[04/09/2019 - 07:56:59PM] [CRDE] ******** ignore any errors between these two messages FINISH ********
[04/09/2019 - 07:56:59PM] [CRDE]Mods:checkStatuses() start ...

These errors are ignorable, this is the result of DEC trying to load third party mods on your machine and failing to find them. This is normal, and the errors have no real consequence except spamming the log a bit.

[04/09/2019 - 07:55:54PM] warning: Property mods on script crdedeviousframeworkscript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (64010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/09/2019 - 07:55:54PM] warning: Property mods on script crdedeviousframeworkscript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (64010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/09/2019 - 07:56:01PM] warning: Property mods on script crdedeviousframeworkscript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (64010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/09/2019 - 07:56:01PM] warning: Property mods on script crdedeviousframeworkscript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (64010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

These are ignorable, like the post above, these are the result of me forgetting to modify the esp after I fixed a previous bug. This does not hurt your game.

[04/09/2019 - 07:55:44PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FrameworkQuest_var" on object "crdedeviousframeworkscript"
[04/09/2019 - 07:55:44PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FrameworkQuest" on object "crdedeviousframeworkscript"
[04/09/2019 - 07:55:44PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RefreshQuest" in state "" on object "crdedeviousframeworkscript".

These are sacrificial quest objects. They broke because you do not have devious framework quest installed on your machine, and the quest failed to load as a result.

This is fine. Those quests were separate from the rest of the mod specifically because there is no other way to load those resources as "soft-dependency" into the mod without making them hard dependency. If they break, they do not break the rest of the mod, and since they contain nothing else, the mod continues to work without them if the framework is missing.

-------------------------

as for non-dec stuff in the log:

[04/09/2019 - 08:00:37PM] warning:  (000DC8DF): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..
stack:
    [ (5301F222)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (000DC8DF)].zbloodnpcbleed.OnHit() - "zBloodNPCbleed.psc" Line ?

I have never seen this error before. Looks like a bleeding mod tried to make an NPC bleed but they are in a different cell? did that NPC start fighting in another cell? maybe follower is fighting in another location?

[04/09/2019 - 07:59:58PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Player on quest aTrap_CurseMonitor (4D00B9E3)].aTrap_CurseChestMonitorScript.OnLocationChange() - "aTrap_CurseChestMonitorScript.psc" Line ?
[04/09/2019 - 07:59:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
    [alias Player on quest aTrap_CurseMonitor (4D00B9E3)].aTrap_CurseChestMonitorScript.OnLocationChange() - "aTrap_CurseChestMonitorScript.psc" Line ?
[04/09/2019 - 07:59:58PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call

[04/09/2019 - 07:59:31PM] Error: Cannot call IsHostile() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Player on quest aTrap_Battle_Monitor (4D00A458)].aNovel_Fight.OnHit() - "aNovel_Fight.psc" Line ?
[04/09/2019 - 07:59:31PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"

A basic error that can be checked against, but it shouldn't cause a crash. You can ignore this.

[04/09/2019 - 08:01:13PM] TargetActor as objectreference = [Actor < (000C97D2)>]
[04/09/2019 - 08:01:13PM] akAggressor = [TrainerGoldScript < (0001A697)>]
[04/09/2019 - 08:01:13PM] Found 0 arousedActors

Again with this mod, no idea what mod it is either, would need to search all PSC files on your machine for a vague hope of figuring it what it is if it could cause a crash.

So i've had real trouble getting DEC to appear in the MCM. I've tried brand new saves, cleaning old saves, cleaning brand new saves, uninstalling, testing multiple versions, and the whole 9 yards, as recommended in FAQ. I can't figure out what on earth is causing it, and strangely enough small functions do work, such as your follower tying you up when you ask them, but no enslavement functions or MCM. Any help much appreciated.

Load order and papyrus log:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Skyrim Project Optimization.esm
  7  7     hdtHighHeel.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     CreatureFramework.esm
 11  b     ApachiiHair.esm
 12  c     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 14  e     SexLabAroused.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 18 12     SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
 19 13     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 20 14     DeviousFramework.esm
 21 15     Brows.esp
 22 16     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 23 17     Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
 24 18     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 25 19     Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
 26 1a     Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
 27 1b     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 28 1c     SD Cages.esp
 29 1d     Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
 30 1e     SkyUI.esp
 31 1f     Serana.esp
 32 20     SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
 33 21     Devious Loading Screens.esp
 34 22     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 35 23     StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
 36 24     XPMSE.esp
 37 25     DeviouslyHelpless.esp
 38 26     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 39 27     SexLab Submit.esp
 40 28     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 41 29     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 42 2a     RaceMenu.esp
 43 2b     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 44 2c     FNIS.esp
 45 2d     Captured Dreams.esp
 46 2e     CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
 47 2f     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 48 30     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 49 31     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 50 32     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 51 33     ELFX - Weathers.esp
 52 34     Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 53 35     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 54 36     HentaiCreatures.esp
 55 37     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 56 38     DfwSupport.esp
 57 39     Bondage Furniture World.esp
 58 3a     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 59 3b     DeviousTraps.esp
 60 3c     SFO - Dragonborn.esp
 61 3d     Devious Lore.esp
 62 3e     GetStripped.esp
 63 3f     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 64 40     Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
 65 41     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 66 42     DeviousMagic.esp
 67 43     Immersive Music Temples.esp
 68 44     Immersive Music.esp
 69 45     GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp
 70 46     GagSFX.esp
 71 47     Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp
 72 48     Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
 73 49     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 74 4a     SlaveTats.esp
 75 4b     ELFXEnhancer.esp
 76 4c     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 77 4d     SD Addons.esp
 78 4e     SD Patches.esp
 79 4f     SexLab - Devious Butt.esp
 80 50     yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
 81 51     SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
 82 52     SLAnimLoader.esp
 83 53     SexLabDefeat.esp
 84 54     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
 85 55     SGS.esp
 86 56     DD_Helpers.esp
 87 57     submissivelola.esp
 88 58     SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
 89 59     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 90 5a     dD Enchanted Chests.esp
 91 5b     EstrusChaurus.esp
 92 5c     FMEA Skyrim.esp
 93 5d     S_L_U_T_S.esp
 94 5e     TreasureHunterWhore.esp
 95 5f     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 96 60     JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
 97 61     Devious Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
 98 62     SexistGuards.esp
 99 63     Kinky Kitties - Nokou.esp
100 64     DeviousRegulations.esp
101 65     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
102 66     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
103 67     ImmerSlave.esp
104 68     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
105 69     ccas_starts.esp
106 6a     RoadInspections.esp
107 6b     SimpleSlavery.esp
108 6c     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
109 6d     zzEstrus.esp
110 6e     DragonbornInDistress.esp
111 6f     SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp
112 70     SLAdventures.esp
113 71     MilkModNEW.esp
114 72     MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyB.esp
115 73     MilkModNEW HF.esp
116 74     MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
117 75     MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
118 76     DeviousFollowers.esp
119 77     Deviously Enslaved.esp

Papyrus.1.log

Well in this one log

7 hours ago, getfreebeef said:

So i've had real trouble getting DEC to appear in the MCM. I've tried brand new saves, cleaning old saves, cleaning brand new saves, uninstalling, testing multiple versions, and the whole 9 yards, as recommended in FAQ. I can't figure out what on earth is causing it, and strangely enough small functions do work, such as your follower tying you up when you ask them, but no enslavement functions or MCM. Any help much appreciated.

Load order and papyrus log:

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Skyrim Project Optimization.esm
  7  7     hdtHighHeel.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     CreatureFramework.esm
 11  b     ApachiiHair.esm
 12  c     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 14  e     SexLabAroused.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 18 12     SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
 19 13     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 20 14     DeviousFramework.esm
 21 15     Brows.esp
 22 16     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 23 17     Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
 24 18     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 25 19     Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
 26 1a     Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
 27 1b     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 28 1c     SD Cages.esp
 29 1d     Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
 30 1e     SkyUI.esp
 31 1f     Serana.esp
 32 20     SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
 33 21     Devious Loading Screens.esp
 34 22     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 35 23     StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
 36 24     XPMSE.esp
 37 25     DeviouslyHelpless.esp
 38 26     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 39 27     SexLab Submit.esp
 40 28     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 41 29     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 42 2a     RaceMenu.esp
 43 2b     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 44 2c     FNIS.esp
 45 2d     Captured Dreams.esp
 46 2e     CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
 47 2f     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 48 30     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 49 31     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 50 32     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 51 33     ELFX - Weathers.esp
 52 34     Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 53 35     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 54 36     HentaiCreatures.esp
 55 37     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 56 38     DfwSupport.esp
 57 39     Bondage Furniture World.esp
 58 3a     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 59 3b     DeviousTraps.esp
 60 3c     SFO - Dragonborn.esp
 61 3d     Devious Lore.esp
 62 3e     GetStripped.esp
 63 3f     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 64 40     Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
 65 41     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 66 42     DeviousMagic.esp
 67 43     Immersive Music Temples.esp
 68 44     Immersive Music.esp
 69 45     GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp
 70 46     GagSFX.esp
 71 47     Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp
 72 48     Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
 73 49     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 74 4a     SlaveTats.esp
 75 4b     ELFXEnhancer.esp
 76 4c     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 77 4d     SD Addons.esp
 78 4e     SD Patches.esp
 79 4f     SexLab - Devious Butt.esp
 80 50     yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
 81 51     SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
 82 52     SLAnimLoader.esp
 83 53     SexLabDefeat.esp
 84 54     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
 85 55     SGS.esp
 86 56     DD_Helpers.esp
 87 57     submissivelola.esp
 88 58     SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
 89 59     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 90 5a     dD Enchanted Chests.esp
 91 5b     EstrusChaurus.esp
 92 5c     FMEA Skyrim.esp
 93 5d     S_L_U_T_S.esp
 94 5e     TreasureHunterWhore.esp
 95 5f     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 96 60     JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
 97 61     Devious Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
 98 62     SexistGuards.esp
 99 63     Kinky Kitties - Nokou.esp
100 64     DeviousRegulations.esp
101 65     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
102 66     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
103 67     ImmerSlave.esp
104 68     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
105 69     ccas_starts.esp
106 6a     RoadInspections.esp
107 6b     SimpleSlavery.esp
108 6c     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
109 6d     zzEstrus.esp
110 6e     DragonbornInDistress.esp
111 6f     SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp
112 70     SLAdventures.esp
113 71     MilkModNEW.esp
114 72     MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyB.esp
115 73     MilkModNEW HF.esp
116 74     MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
117 75     MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
118 76     DeviousFollowers.esp
119 77     Deviously Enslaved.esp

Papyrus.1.log 707.63 kB · 1 download

Well in this one log, UIExtensions is missing. You might not have re-installed it in your testing.

14 hours ago, Verstort said:

Well in this one log, UIExtensions is missing. You might not have re-installed it in your testing.

Bloody hell, its always a simple thing that you miss when testing. UIextensions was indeed missing, and i've now fixed it and it's all working now. Thanks for the help!

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:54 PM, Verstort said:

Double check that you have all the requirements, that includes DDx and UIExtensions (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046)

Without all the hard requirements the mod doesn't start, and DEC intentionally stops the MCM from loading until the mod has gotten far enough to run a 3rd party mod detection first. A missing hard requirement will stop the mod early enough and the MCM will wait forever before it can start.

If you've double checked that you have all the hard requirements, try starting a new game, wait 5 minutes for all the mods to load, save, then pass me the papyrus log for those 5 minutes and that save file. In the past there were a few bugs that would cause the MCM to not show up like a missing dependency would, although I haven't run into one in a bit it's not impossible.

And now its Fixed, Thanks a lot :)

What is meant by a "devisor"? is that supposed to be a divider or is it some special mathematical term i dont know?

(the hints for "Chastity General" settings are refering to this word).

If it is a divider, then if i set "Approach chance (partial) Modifier" to 2, it will divide something by two - but what does it mean? will that increase the chance when compared to setting it to 1, or will it lower the chance?

And regarding all those "LEVEL #" settings...

Are these things explained somewhere? (i skimmed through the pages here, but didn't find enough info).

When i set "Vulnerable Item" level, what am i setting? a morality level that is required from the NPC? or does this "level" increase some number, and that number is then compared to ...what?

I guess the higher the values set here, the more vulnerable that item makes the player? or is it the opposite (which would seem strange, but i am totally confused by all these settings).

Is there some guide?