1 hour ago, cailic said:
5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Just playing a hunch here - can you check your log for the MCM fail and see if it contains any errors similar to:

[01/06/2019 - 03:05:27PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetDFWPlayerBusy" in state "" on object "crdemodsmonitorscript".
[01/06/2019 - 03:05:27PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetDFWMaster" in state "" on object "crdemodsmonitorscript".

If so then I think I may know the cause. 

Thanks for trying, but I'm not running DFW.  I ran a search anyway since I did have it installed at one point.  I might try it again if all the patches that make it work were easy to find instead of being spread out through the thread. 

Actually he was posting the bug that was affecting darkfists. That bug affects people that DON'T have DFW installed.

But it only affects some people, not sure why, since the bug wouldn't show on my machine if I uninstalled it, and its not showing on your machine either. Maybe there is some script fragment that another mod uses that tricks the script parser, but either way, his assumption was correct just not for your case.

1 hour ago, cailic said:

Ok, I have the earliest version of DE that is in NMM that I downloaded on 7 July.  I believe this is the one I started the last play through with.  It still doesn't show in the MCM.  So it must be another mod.  Here is a save I just made. 

Papyrus.0.log

Save 1870 - Prisoner Windhelm 00.10.31.ess

I think I need the second file for that save, the skse file, to read it. Well maybe not, but the log has more info.

The papyrus log shows DEC is broken because there's part of devious devices expansion that the parser cannot find. If you have DDx installed can you make sure it's the latest version? If you are using 3.3 maybe I messed up making 4.X a soft dependency and need to fix it.

5 hours ago, Verstort said:

Actually he was posting the bug that was affecting darkfists. That bug affects people that DON'T have DFW installed.

But it only affects some people, not sure why, since the bug wouldn't show on my machine if I uninstalled it, and its not showing on your machine either. Maybe there is some script fragment that another mod uses that tricks the script parser, but either way, his assumption was correct just not for your case.

I think I need the second file for that save, the skse file, to read it. Well maybe not, but the log has more info.

The papyrus log shows DEC is broken because there's part of devious devices expansion that the parser cannot find. If you have DDx installed can you make sure it's the latest version? If you are using 3.3 maybe I messed up making 4.X a soft dependency and need to fix it.

I just updated to the latest version of DDx (and DDI) trying to fix the issue with DEC.  So I'm now running DDx 4.2.  This was after I noticed the MCM issue with DEC.

Here is the skse file.  Just in case.

Save 1870 - Prisoner Windhelm 00.10.31.skse

3 hours ago, cailic said:

I just updated to the latest version of DDx (and DDI) trying to fix the issue with DEC.  So I'm now running DDx 4.2.  This was after I noticed the MCM issue with DEC.

Here is the skse file.  Just in case.

Save 1870 - Prisoner Windhelm 00.10.31.skse

That's weird, because it sure looks like the parser doesn't know what zadXLibs is...

I haven't found anything in the save itself the log doesn't already tell me: MCM cannot come up before Mods detection is finished. Mods detection will not finish because Mods is broken because the Item handler script is broken. The item handler script is broken because the parser, reading the compiled script, had a fatal error:

[01/11/2019 - 04:09:18PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::libsx_var" on object "crdeitemmanipulatescript"
[01/11/2019 - 04:09:18PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "libsx" on object "crdeitemmanipulatescript"

It didn't now the type of "libsx" which is just what I called the zadXLibs in DEC's internal code.

ZadXLibs Property libsx Auto

This normally happens because the compiler doesn't recognize the type, because its not installed where the parser can find it. Assuming you do have DDx installed properly, I'm not sure what would cause this error for you.

8 minutes ago, Verstort said:

That's weird, because it sure looks like the parser doesn't know what zadXLibs is...

I haven't found anything in the save itself the log doesn't already tell me: MCM cannot come up before Mods detection is finished. Mods detection will not finish because Mods is broken because the Item handler script is broken. The item handler script is broken because the parser, reading the compiled script, had a fatal error:

[01/11/2019 - 04:09:18PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::libsx_var" on object "crdeitemmanipulatescript"
[01/11/2019 - 04:09:18PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "libsx" on object "crdeitemmanipulatescript"

It didn't now the type of "libsx" which is just what I called the zadXLibs in DEC's internal code.

ZadXLibs Property libsx Auto

This normally happens because the compiler doesn't recognize the type, because its not installed where the parser can find it. Assuming you do have DDx installed properly, I'm not sure what would cause this error for you.

Well, I am using NMM.  I've looked at the DDx files and it seems quite straight forward.  Don't know how NMM could screw it up.  I'll try re-installing DDx.  Although I'm concerned since I had the MCM problem before updating DDx.  Hmm..  I'll try re-downloading DDx first.  Just in case...

17 minutes ago, cailic said:

Well, I am using NMM.  I've looked at the DDx files and it seems quite straight forward.  Don't know how NMM could screw it up.  I'll try re-installing DDx.  Although I'm concerned since I had the MCM problem before updating DDx.  Hmm..  I'll try re-downloading DDx first.  Just in case...

Bad news, I think I know why the parser cannot find ZadXLibs: It was probably thrown away in a stack dump.  (there's one two in the log you posted on the last page)

When a stack dump happens, scripts are purged and often never brought back up. Script dependencies are broken, script chain of events are broken, and if you catch a dump in one file, you've probably already had another dump in previous files. Saves that have been dumped are often broken in crazy and unpredictable ways, and unless you are willing to clean EVERY script from EVERY mod, the damage is often irreversible, or at least I've had no success. I ended up throwing away that whole save tree back to the first 3-5 saves I made with that character in order to find a stable save.

I found stack dumps were the cause of all my issues a few years back and now check my papyrus logs after every night of playing out of paranoia (only the first dump ever hints at what could have caused it, the rest aren't as accurate). I made a script to check for me, bicobus made some fixes to it and posted it here (requires python installed to the computer): https://gist.github.com/bicobus/089a5f7460dd88dc450689557989100c

I could be wrong, ZadXLibs might not have been hit, but that save could have dozens of errors you'll never track down.

22 minutes ago, cailic said:

Hmm...  this could be a problem, my first download of DDx is 155,019 Kb and my recent download is 145,727 Kb.  I don't see anywhere that tells me how large a download it should be. 

10 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Bad news, I think I know why the parser cannot find ZadXLibs: It was probably thrown away in a stack dump.  (there's one two in the log you posted on the last page)

When a stack dump happens, scripts are purged and often never brought back up. Script dependencies are broken, script chain of events are broken, and if you catch a dump in one file, you've probably already had another dump in previous files. Saves that have been dumped are often broken in crazy and unpredictable ways, and unless you are willing to clean EVERY script from EVERY mod, the damage is often irreversible, or at least I've had no success. I ended up throwing away that whole save tree back to the first 3-5 saves I made with that character in order to find a stable save.

I found stack dumps were the cause of all my issues a few years back and now check my papyrus logs after every night of playing out of paranoia (only the first dump ever hints at what could have caused it, the rest aren't as accurate). I made a script to check for me, bicobus made some fixes to it and posted it here (requires python installed to the computer): https://gist.github.com/bicobus/089a5f7460dd88dc450689557989100c

I could be wrong, ZadXLibs might not have been hit, but that save could have dozens of errors you'll never track down.

Ok, I'm abit tired.  These are file corruptions to my save games.  So... every new game I start is already corrupted?  The save I gave you was right out of character creation.

16 minutes ago, cailic said:

Hmm...  this could be a problem, my first download of DDx is 155,019 Kb and my recent download is 145,727 Kb.  I don't see anywhere that tells me how large a download it should be. 

Hmm, you're right, I don't see a hash anywhere on the DDx mod page that would tell you if you downloaded the whole file or not.

I cannot give you the hash on my file either, because I build the file from my local git (used to beta test DD, faster and lighter to download the changes and rebuild in a new 7z than redownload if there are changes every night) and I cannot assume they would be the same size, Kimy might have optimized and I build with default 7z

Maybe just ask for a hash in the support thread?

Edit: you can also download it from the git, which might offer something more substancial: https://github.com/DeviousDevices/DDx

The green button on the right, "Clone or Download" save as zip

6 minutes ago, cailic said:

Ok, I'm abit tired.  These are file corruptions to my save games.  So... every new game I start is already corrupted?  The save I gave you was right out of character creation.

Oh I didn't check how old it was, I just assumed it wasn't that young.

If it's corrupting that fast then I think there are a few heavy mods clogging up the stack.

The stack dump tells you what it dumps, but it doesn't always dump the scripts that are giving it the most grief. Both of the stack dumps you got dumped > 15 scripts of the same type "PBFTerrainDetectionQuestScript.psc" which I'm unfamiliar with, but you could start there. "Game.psc" sounds worisome too.

2 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Oh I didn't check how old it was, I just assumed it wasn't that young.

If it's corrupting that fast then I think there are a few heavy mods clogging up the stack.

The stack dump tells you what it dumps, but it doesn't always dump the scripts that are giving it the most grief. Both of the stack dumps you got dumped > 15 scripts of the same type "PBFTerrainDetectionQuestScript.psc" which I'm unfamiliar with, but you could start there.

Ok.  Thank you for all your help.  I'll let know what I find out.

12 hours ago, cailic said:

Thanks for trying, but I'm not running DFW.  I ran a search anyway since I did have it installed at one point.  I might try it again if all the patches that make it work were easy to find instead of being spread out through the thread. 

That's the point - I don't run DFW either, and had the MCM fail with this error. Commenting out the GetDFWMaster and DFWPlayerBusy scripts  in crdemodmonitor resulted in the MCM appearing immediately.

I have had similar issues with some of my mods - basically it seems that soft linking to scripts like this:

ExternalModsScript Mylocalscriptinstance = ExternalModQuest as ExternalModsScript

Can cause the script to fail totally if the External Mod script is not installed, giving the error I quoted above.

Like most things papyrus it doesn't always happen and I can't explain why, but the only way I was able to eliminate this from happening in my mods was to not use this type of call if the mod in question was optional.

One thing I and others noted whilst we were trying to work out why our mods were apparently incompatible was that the more mods you have making these calls to uninstalled mods the more likely you are to get a failure.

5 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

That's the point - I don't run DFW either, and had the MCM fail with this error. Commenting out the GetDFWMaster and DFWPlayerBusy scripts  in crdemodmonitor resulted in the MCM appearing immediately.

I have had similar issues with some of my mods - basically it seems that soft linking to scripts like this:

ExternalModsScript Mylocalscriptinstance = ExternalModQuest as ExternalModsScript

Can cause the script to fail totally if the External Mod script is not installed, giving the error I quoted above.

Like most things papyrus it doesn't always happen and I can't explain why, but the only way I was able to eliminate this from happening in my mods was to not use this type of call if the mod in question was optional.

One thing I and others noted whilst we were trying to work out why our mods were apparently incompatible was that the more mods you have making these calls to uninstalled mods the more likely you are to get a failure.

Thanks for the info.  I was kinda tossing around the idea to learn modding for the next TES game.  But it sounds like it's getting to be more of a headache with each new game.  I tried some in Morrowind.  Trying to do things logically didn't always work.  At least using logic according to what the functions were stated as doing.  I remember having the hardest time trying to remove the players shoes when they swam.  It should have been simple.  It worked.... once, then didn't.  After that I couldn't get it to work right again.  Oh well, I'm tired and rambling now. 

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Does that mean if users deinstall mods (or replacing them) on a running game and install a new mod - that does a ExternalModsScript Mylocalscriptinstance = ExternalModQuest as ExternalModsScript call - can create missing MCMs?

Does that even mean if you install a mod with soft dependencies - that aren't installed - can create sometimes a missing MCM?

Does that mean the higher the quantity of mods calling for not installed soft dependencies the higher the chance of missing MCMs?

(just curious, because I see a lot of questions in the topics about missing MCMs. Had the same issue too a few times and just starting a few new games could slove the issue sometimes. Alternative: installing soft dependencies often sloved the issue too. In some cases it was just bad install/deinstall from my side)

10 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Does that mean if users deinstall mods (or replacing them) on a running game and install a new mod - that does a ExternalModsScript Mylocalscriptinstance = ExternalModQuest as ExternalModsScript call - can create missing MCMs?

Does that even mean if you install a mod with soft dependencies - that aren't installed - can create sometimes a missing MCM?

Does that mean the higher the quantity of mods calling for not installed soft dependencies the higher the chance of missing MCMs?

(just curious, because I see a lot of questions in the topics about missing MCMs. Had the same issue too a few times and just starting a few new games could slove the issue sometimes. Alternative: installing soft dependencies often sloved the issue too. In some cases it was just bad install/deinstall from my side)

Deinstall mods (or replacing them) on a running game - I'm not sure about this one, potentially but I haven't experienced specifically

if you install a mod with soft dependencies - that aren't installed - Yes definitely, this is the case that I have seen and fixed by either removing the dependency or as a workround for a running game, installing the missing mods scripts (no need to activate the esp).

Does that mean the higher the quantity of mods calling for not installed soft dependencies the higher the chance of missing MCMs? - Thar's what it looked like, particularly 2 mods using the same soft dependency mod in this way seemed to cause problems.

The really bad news is that when a script fails in this way it seems to take the entire script and any other scripts on the same quest down for that play session (hence no MCM) - the good news is that if the issue is fixed or the workaround applied it seems it will often recover when the script is next loaded.

7 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

The really bad news is that when a script fails in this way it seems to take the entire script and any other scripts on the same quest down for that play session (hence no MCM) - the good news is that if the issue is fixed or the workaround applied it seems it will often recover when the script is next loaded.

cool, that confirms what I saw. If a mod failed to start a MCM (and I didn't recognized the missing MCM, because the mod was unkown to me) other mods MCM failed too.

Good news!  Well, sorta.  I disabled Devious Followers, all of Paradise Halls, Barefoot Realism, Skyrim Unhinged, SL Adventures and uninstalled From the Deep (It was only deactivated before) and now DEC MCM shows up during character creation.  The bad news, now I have to figure out what mods are actually causing the issue.  I seriously hope it isn't PAH or Barefoot Realism.  From just what you told me about the error is the log, it sounds like Barefoot Realism may be the culprit.  This would be a bummer since I wanted a mod like this for a long time. 

cytochrome_p450 did abit more than I had hoped for.  I just wanted a mod to slow down your character when barefoot, but the stumbling chance is better since so many mods slow your character, to the point of not being able to move.  I always disable the dirt system. 

2 hours ago, cailic said:

Good news!  Well, sorta.  I disabled Devious Followers, all of Paradise Halls, Barefoot Realism, Skyrim Unhinged, SL Adventures and uninstalled From the Deep (It was only deactivated before) and now DEC MCM shows up during character creation.  The bad news, now I have to figure out what mods are actually causing the issue.  I seriously hope it isn't PAH or Barefoot Realism.  From just what you told me about the error is the log, it sounds like Barefoot Realism may be the culprit.  This would be a bummer since I wanted a mod like this for a long time. 

cytochrome_p450 did abit more than I had hoped for.  I just wanted a mod to slow down your character when barefoot, but the stumbling chance is better since so many mods slow your character, to the point of not being able to move.  I always disable the dirt system. 

I can confirm that DEC works with those 100% (not game breaking, not MCM breaking, no CTD):

Devious Followers

all of Paradise Halls

Barefoot Realism (+Tweaked)

Skyrim Unhinged

SL Adventurs might conflict => guts feeling, not a fact, needed to remove it, because it conflicted too much with mods that do the same, might break DEC NPC approaches (dialog)

From the Deep => not tested with DEC, but I wouldn't use it in combination with other mods that do the same (slavery) or might break quest scenes (DEC, Pet collar, other NPC approach mods, SL Adventures, SLcreatures), unless MCM got tweaked or other approach mods get deactivated for a while

for reverence here my load order with mods that work with DEC:

green = 100%

yellow = about 90% compatible, not gamebreaking, need MCM tweaking (DEC MCM, mods MCM), might not work as it should/could in certain situations

= Prüfe Mods
This is a report on your currently active/merged mods.

=== Mergebar
Following mods are active, but could be merged into the bashed patch.
* SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Main_AHelm_A.esp
* SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC1_AHelm_A.esp
* SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC2_AHelm_A.esp
* Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
* Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
* Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp

=== Active Mod Files:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.13a]
* 06  Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
* 07  hdtHighHeel.esm
* 08  Heels Sound.esm
* 09  TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
* 0A  ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
* 0B  paradise_halls.esm
* 0C  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
* 0D  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
* 0E  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
* 0F  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]
* 10  ZaZAnimationPack.esm [zaz8+]
* 11  Heretical Resources.esm
* 12  SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
* 13  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
* 14  Devious Devices - Integration.esm [4.2]
* 15  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm [4.2]
* ++  Remove Recurring Messages.esp
* ++  sandboxcylinderheight.esp
* ++  Kai's Lipstick.esp
* ++  ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
* 16  SkyUI.esp
* 17  UIExtensions.esp
* 18  RaceMenu.esp
* 19  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
* 1A  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
* 1B  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
* 1C  SOSRaceMenu.esp
* 1D  VWA_VanillaWarpaintsAbsolution.esp
* 1E  FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
* 1F  EmpyreanCS.esp
* 20  AddItemMenuLE.esp
* 21  SkyUI Rearranger.esp
* 22  iHUD.esp
* 23  Neo's Selene.esp
* 24  Merta Assassin Armor.esp
* 25  Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
* 26  FalmerBikini.esp
* 27  Dwarvenbikini.esp
* 28  Equip more Rings (4)_EN.esp
* 29  BFS_Arrows.esp
* 2A  Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
* 2B  dwbes.esp
* 2C  DawnbreakerSet.esp
* 2D  Sextoys Calyps - Enhanced.esp
* 2E  non-devious devices.esp
* 2F  Dwemer Fairies.esp
* 30  Bob's Boots SevenBase.esp
* 31  Luxury Collection.esp
* 32  Wolf Skin Bedrolls for spooning.esp
* 33  More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp  [Version 5.7]
* 34  AetheriumSwordsnArmor.esp
* 35  BoundIncorporealShield.esp
* 36  BlackRedLatexDress.esp
* 37  KS Wigs NonHDT.esp
* 38  UUNPBlackCorset.esp
* 39  SpikeBallOutfit.esp
* 3A  Witch Of The Wild.esp
* 3B  demsecret.esp
* 3C  BoundWeaponEnchantment_40.esp
* 3D  EnchantmentSwapper.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 3E  Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
* 3F  LadyHorus_TERA.esp
* 40  Jennes.esp
* 41  SkinSuits.esp
* 42  Luxurious Seduction.esp
* 43  Gigaduex_Outfit.esp
* 44  Dark Armors.esp
* 45  C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Priestess UUNP.esp
* 46  C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Tomes.esp
* 47  C5Kev's Mega Jelly Living Armor UUNP.esp
* 48  [Melodic] liquid Armor.esp
* 49  Headcrab_BunnyOutfit.esp
* 4A  Bikini Revival - Full Package.esp
* 4B  Levitate Toggle-able Spell.esp
* 4C  P1FlyingRing.esp
* 4D  ssapbwk.esp
* 4E  Animated Dragon Wings.esp
* 4F  QueenMiraak.esp
* 50  3sisters_adenz.esp
* 51  DDDellanoFollower.esp
* 52  Amara.esp
* 53  fantasystylefollowers.esp
* 54  DopplegangerFollower.esp
* 55  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.9]
* 56  JaxonzMapMarkers.esp
* 57  QuickLight.esp
* 58  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
* 59  Lorica.esp
* 5A  SimplyKnock.esp
* 5B  SexLab Pheromones.esp
* 5C  Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
* 5D  SimpleBathing.esp
* 5E  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp [+tweaked]
* ++  BathingInSkyrim-SimpleBathing Patch.esp
* 5F  Furs for spooning.esp
* 60  SleepTight.esp
* 61  GoToBed.esp
* 62  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
* 63  EtR_LeveledVendorGold.esp
* 64  Immersive Wenches.esp
* 65  TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
* 66  Inconsequential NPCs.esp
* 67  3DNPC.esp  [Version 3.4.2]
* 68  SD Cages.esp  [Version 3.21]
* 69  Deadly Wenches.esp
* 6A  KS Hairdo's.esp
* ++  Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
* ++  Moar Deadly Wenches.esp
* 6B  PetProject.esp
* 6C  PetCollar.esp
* 6D  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
* 6E  TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
* 6F  paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
* 70  pahe-tdf-patch.esp
* 71  Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
* 72  PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
* 73  PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
* 74  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
* 75  hydra_slavegirls.esp
* 76  Forgotten Wenches.esp
* 77  SLAnimLoader.esp
* 78  Rieklings Enemies.esp
* 79  HentaiCreatures.esp
* 7A  MoreNastyCritters.esp
* 7B  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2b]
* 7C  Judgment Wenches.esp
* 7D  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
* 7E  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
* ++  SIC Stormcloak Wolves Faction Fix.esp
* 7F  Judgment Wenches -Immersive Creatures Patch-.esp
* 80  BDIC.esp
* 81  Simply Stronger Dragons.esp
* 82  RunDBRun.esp
* 83  SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
* 84  SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
* 85  AnubAnimObj.esp
* 86  SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
* 87  NibblesAnimObjects.esp
* 88  SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
* 89  SLALAnimObj.esp
* 8A  HDTSextoys.esp
* 8B  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
* 8C  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
* 8D  SOS - Leito Addon.esp
* 8E  SOS_Ho.esp
* 8F  SOS_Ho_StraponPatch.esp
* 90  SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
* 91  SexLabTools.esp
* 92  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.0]
* 93  12FemaleBrows.esp
* 94  Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
* ++  Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
* 95  Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
* 96  Feminine Females Deutsch.esp
* 97  RapeTattoos.esp [+tweaked]
* 98  FadeTattoos.esp [+tweaked]
* 99  SlaveTats.esp [+tweaked]
* 9A  SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
* 9B  Apropos2.esp
* 9C  itgrows.esp
* 9D  BarefootRealism.esp [+tweaked]
* 9E  DW.esp [2019-01-07]
* 9F  Devious Lore.esp
* A0  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp [7.3]
* A1  Estruk_XDFF_Custom.esp
* A2  SexLab-Parasites.esp
* ++  AnimatedParasites.esp
* A3  C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor UUNP.esp
* A4  C5Kev's Aradia Animated Living Armor.esp
* A5  EstrusChaurus.esp
* A6  EstrusDwemer.esp
* A7  EstrusSpider.esp
* A8  Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
* A9  SexistGuards.esp
* AA  SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
* AB  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
* AC  RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
* AD  My Home Is Your Home.esp
* AE  My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
* AF  SimpleOutfitManager.esp
* B0  nwsFollowerFramework.esp [has overwritten vanilla follower system]
* B1  SimpleHorse.esp
* B2  Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
* B3  xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp  [Version No.360]
* B4  Devious Devices - Equip.esp
* B5  GagSFX.esp
* B6  dcc-dm2.esp
* B7  DD_Helpers.esp
* B8  DeviousFollowers.esp  [Version 1.710]
* B9  Naked Dungeons.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* BA  Deviously Enslaved.esp
* BB  DeviousTraining.esp
* BC  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
* BD  CagedFollowers.esp
* BE  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
* BF  SD Addons.esp
* C0  SD Patches.esp  [Version No.304]
* C1  SexLabDangerousNights2.esp [+Obscure Patches]
* C2  Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
* ++  esturkBondageMittensMagic.esp
* C3  bwitch.esp
* C4  SexLab Inflation Framework.esp  [Version 1.1.9b]
* C5  WetFunction.esp
* C6  gagsizeplugin.esp
* ++  gsp_cursedlootpatch.esp
* C7  TKDodge.esp
* C8  FNIS.esp
* C9  FNISspells.esp
* CA  XPMSE.esp
* CB  AOS.esp  [Version 2.5.1DGDB]
* CC  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
* CD  SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
* CE  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
* CF  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
* D0  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
* D1  ETaC - Complete.esp
* D2  ETaC - Complete ELFX Patch.esp
* D3  ELFX - Hardcore.esp
* D4  ELFX - Weathers.esp
* ++  AOS2_ELFX-Weathers Patch.esp
* D5  Purewaters.esp
* D6  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
* D7  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* D8  EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
* D9  S_L_U_T_S.esp
* DA  SimpleSlavery.esp
* DB  Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp
* DC  Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
* DD  Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
* DE  Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer.esp
* DF  Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
* E0  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Main_AHelm_A.esp
* E1  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC1_AHelm_A.esp
* E2  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC2_AHelm_A.esp
* E3  Botox.esp
* E4  PAN_NPCs.esp
* E5  Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
* E6  CellBuilder.esp

32 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I can confirm that DEC works with those 100% (not game breaking, not MCM breaking, no CTD):

Devious Followers

all of Paradise Halls

Skyrim Unhinged

SL Adventurs might conflict => guts feeling, not a fact, needed to remove it, because it conflicted too much with mods that do the same, might break DEC NPC approaches (dialog)

From the Deep => not tested with DEC, but I wouldn't use it in combination with other mods that do the same (slavery) or might break quest scenes (DEC, Pet collar, other NPC approach mods, SL Adventures, SLcreatures), unless MCM got tweaked or other approach mods get deactivated for a while

green = 100%

yellow = about 90% compatible, not gamebreaking, need MCM tweaking (DEC MCM, mods MCM), might not work as it should/could in certain situations

Reveal hidden contents

= Prüfe Mods

=== Mergebar
* Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
* Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp

=== Active Mod Files:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 07  hdtHighHeel.esm
* 08  Heels Sound.esm
* 0B  paradise_halls.esm
* ++  Kai's Lipstick.esp
* 16  SkyUI.esp
* 17  UIExtensions.esp
* 18  RaceMenu.esp
* 19  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
* 1C  SOSRaceMenu.esp
* 1F  EmpyreanCS.esp
* 20  AddItemMenuLE.esp
* 22  iHUD.esp
* 23  Neo's Selene.esp
* 26  FalmerBikini.esp
* 27  Dwarvenbikini.esp
* 29  BFS_Arrows.esp
* 2B  dwbes.esp
* 2C  DawnbreakerSet.esp
* 2F  Dwemer Fairies.esp
* 37  KS Wigs NonHDT.esp
* 3B  demsecret.esp
* 3F  LadyHorus_TERA.esp
* 40  Jennes.esp
* 41  SkinSuits.esp
* 44  Dark Armors.esp
* 4C  P1FlyingRing.esp
* 4D  ssapbwk.esp
* 4F  QueenMiraak.esp
* 50  3sisters_adenz.esp
* 52  Amara.esp
* 57  QuickLight.esp
* 59  Lorica.esp
* 5A  SimplyKnock.esp
* 5D  SimpleBathing.esp
* 60  SleepTight.esp
* 61  GoToBed.esp
* 69  Deadly Wenches.esp
* 6A  KS Hairdo's.esp
* 6B  PetProject.esp
* 6C  PetCollar.esp
* 70  pahe-tdf-patch.esp
* 74  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
* 77  SLAnimLoader.esp
* 80  BDIC.esp
* 82  RunDBRun.esp
* 85  AnubAnimObj.esp
* 89  SLALAnimObj.esp
* 8A  HDTSextoys.esp
* 8E  SOS_Ho.esp
* 91  SexLabTools.esp
* 93  12FemaleBrows.esp
* 97  RapeTattoos.esp
* 98  FadeTattoos.esp
* 99  SlaveTats.esp
* 9B  Apropos2.esp
* 9C  itgrows.esp
* 9F  Devious Lore.esp
* A5  EstrusChaurus.esp
* A6  EstrusDwemer.esp
* A7  EstrusSpider.esp
* A9  SexistGuards.esp
* B1  SimpleHorse.esp
* B5  GagSFX.esp
* B6  dcc-dm2.esp
* B7  DD_Helpers.esp
* BD  CagedFollowers.esp
* BF  SD Addons.esp
* C3  bwitch.esp
* C5  WetFunction.esp
* C6  gagsizeplugin.esp
* C7  TKDodge.esp
* C8  FNIS.esp
* C9  FNISspells.esp
* CA  XPMSE.esp
* D5  Purewaters.esp
* D9  S_L_U_T_S.esp
* DA  SimpleSlavery.esp
* E3  Botox.esp
* E4  PAN_NPCs.esp
* E6  CellBuilder.esp

If his problem was stack dumps, which is a summation problem where too many mods (any) need to use the stack at once. If you take any mods that works with DEC, and copy it 100 times, and try to run them all you should get the same issue, it's not limited to DEC.

I don't recall ever testing SL adventures, unhinged or barefoot at all.

I haven't tested From the Deep in a long time, DEC used to just check if the main quest was running and stop DEC entirely. If it doesn't auto detect it anymore, you can just manually turn DEC off until you're done with that mod as a workaround.

No incompatibilities have been reported to me regarding cursed loot, but I haven't played with the changes made in 7.0 either. I have the mod installed and it didn't cause the kind of issue cailic has, but if you know of any bugs let me know.

46 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Devious Followers

all of Paradise Halls

Skyrim Unhinged

green = 100%

Reveal hidden contents

= Prüfe Mods

=== Mergebar
* Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
* Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp

=== Active Mod Files:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 07  hdtHighHeel.esm
* 08  Heels Sound.esm
* 0B  paradise_halls.esm
* ++  Kai's Lipstick.esp
* 16  SkyUI.esp
* 17  UIExtensions.esp
* 18  RaceMenu.esp
* 19  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
* 1C  SOSRaceMenu.esp
* 1F  EmpyreanCS.esp
* 20  AddItemMenuLE.esp
* 22  iHUD.esp
* 23  Neo's Selene.esp
* 26  FalmerBikini.esp
* 27  Dwarvenbikini.esp
* 29  BFS_Arrows.esp
* 2B  dwbes.esp
* 2C  DawnbreakerSet.esp
* 2F  Dwemer Fairies.esp
* 37  KS Wigs NonHDT.esp
* 3B  demsecret.esp
* 3F  LadyHorus_TERA.esp
* 40  Jennes.esp
* 41  SkinSuits.esp
* 44  Dark Armors.esp
* 4C  P1FlyingRing.esp
* 4D  ssapbwk.esp
* 4F  QueenMiraak.esp
* 50  3sisters_adenz.esp
* 52  Amara.esp
* 57  QuickLight.esp
* 59  Lorica.esp
* 5A  SimplyKnock.esp
* 5D  SimpleBathing.esp
* 60  SleepTight.esp
* 61  GoToBed.esp
* 69  Deadly Wenches.esp
* 6A  KS Hairdo's.esp
* 6B  PetProject.esp
* 6C  PetCollar.esp
* 70  pahe-tdf-patch.esp
* 74  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
* 77  SLAnimLoader.esp
* 80  BDIC.esp
* 82  RunDBRun.esp
* 85  AnubAnimObj.esp
* 89  SLALAnimObj.esp
* 8A  HDTSextoys.esp
* 8E  SOS_Ho.esp
* 91  SexLabTools.esp
* 93  12FemaleBrows.esp
* 97  RapeTattoos.esp
* 98  FadeTattoos.esp
* 99  SlaveTats.esp
* 9B  Apropos2.esp
* 9C  itgrows.esp
* 9F  Devious Lore.esp
* A5  EstrusChaurus.esp
* A6  EstrusDwemer.esp
* A7  EstrusSpider.esp
* A9  SexistGuards.esp
* B1  SimpleHorse.esp
* B5  GagSFX.esp
* B6  dcc-dm2.esp
* B7  DD_Helpers.esp
* BD  CagedFollowers.esp
* BF  SD Addons.esp
* C3  bwitch.esp
* C5  WetFunction.esp
* C6  gagsizeplugin.esp
* C7  TKDodge.esp
* C8  FNIS.esp
* C9  FNISspells.esp
* CA  XPMSE.esp
* D5  Purewaters.esp
* D9  S_L_U_T_S.esp
* DA  SimpleSlavery.esp
* E3  Botox.esp
* E4  PAN_NPCs.esp
* E6  CellBuilder.esp

Yep, I just installed each mod, one at a time, starting a new game each time.  DEC showed up every time.  The only thing that is different is that From the Deep is completely uninstalled, where it was only disabled before.  The PBFTerrainDetectionQuestScript.psc error no longer shows up in the log.  Now I can start a new game! YAY!  Thanks for all your help, everyone.

6 hours ago, Verstort said:

No incompatibilities have been reported to me regarding cursed loot, but I haven't played with the changes made in 7.0 either. I have the mod installed and it didn't cause the kind of issue cailic has, but if you know of any bugs let me know.

Mainly I posted my load order so its easier for cailic to find the culprit, because I know the installed mods rather well and tested the combo for weeks.

All mods in my load order are installed before a new game. All get activated and configured (MCM) during LAL Prison.

If an MCM doesn't show up there it won't show up later or the corresponding mod will make issues later (unless the mod is connected to a helgen trigger and has to be installed later) or something else went wrong and needs correction.

Now I think I have to go into details about the yellow marked mods and SLadventures to prevent missunderstandings:

SLadventures:

> creates in combination with DEC "empty" DEC approches, at least on my setup.

Means I can see the DEC approach on console but the force greet fails often. To make that a 100% fact I would have to test it a lot more with different load order settings.

Other way around: SLadventures starts NPC approaches while DEC triggered SLscenes are running.

paradise_halls.esm:

> just need to test this: Fixed sex between player and their slaves putting items on the player as after effect

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp [7.3]:

> DEC triggers NPC approaches while DCL prepares the 2nd round of a rape scene (DCL 2nd rape scene takes a while till it's ready to go sometimes). Not realy an issue, but it will create confusion or failed DCL SLscenes

> not tested the new DCL XDFF dominant follower system in combination with DEC

> if all DCL features are activated it might be able to slow the game down on a heavy load order (independent from DEC)

xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp  [Version No.360] :

> DEC adds DDs after POP rape scenes. DDs can't be removed - while POP is running - by the PC via DDe or via follower or via NPCs (by design).

It's more a visual issue. ZAZ furniture scenes just look strange with armbinder and the POP zaz DDs use the ZAZ idle = arms clip thru the DD armbinders

> might conflict with the end of POP jail time, because DDe's get added or transver to SD+/SS+ while the PC is still wearing DEC added standard DDs at the end of POP.

> PC might get enslaved after sex via DEC

=> workaround: DDi Debug remove all DD works here. DDs get removed without removal of the POP restrains or stopping POP quests

=> or: deactivate DEC during POP/change MCM settings so no enslavement can happen via DEC

dcc-dm2.esp:

> IIRC dcc-dm2 blocks player keys so DEC can't run approaches. If DEC runs approches it might break the dcc-dm2 furniture scene

=> not realy an DEC issue, but not optimal either

Naked Dungeons.esp  [Version 2.0.1]:

> DEC + NDUN both have NPC approach and NPC force greet systems that seem to conflict. DEC wins that conflict and NDUN's approaches will fail (NPC have no NDUN dialog, still they start a dialog). Would not be an issue if it would be possible to deactivate the NDUN force greet. However that isn't possible, because NDUN force greets are interconnected with many functions of NDUN (switch one off = deactivates others).

Even so it is not game breaking, DEC still works without issues and other function of NDUN don't fail even with the broken force greets.

CagedFollowers.esp:

> not enought tested with DEC. There should not be an issue, but until I tested it alot I can't say that to 100%

SD Patches.esp  [Version No.304]

> not an DEC issue. SD patches cage scenes just like to break if the SD master get's interrupted to often on long walks to a cage. All force greet/sex trigger mods can interfere. That's why its yellow in combination with DEC in my load order

Conclusion:

>non of those mods in combination with DEC will break game functions (like missing MCM, CTD, Freeze, Lag)

DEC ROCKS! ?

On 1/12/2019 at 8:25 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Mainly I posted my load order so its easier for cailic to find the culprit, because I know the installed mods rather well and tested the combo for weeks.

All mods in my load order are installed before a new game. All get activated and configured (MCM) during LAL Prison.

If an MCM doesn't show up there it won't show up later or the corresponding mod will make issues later (unless the mod is connected to a helgen trigger and has to be installed later) or something else went wrong and needs correction.

Now I think I have to go into details about the yellow marked mods and SLadventures to prevent missunderstandings:

SLadventures:

> creates in combination with DEC "empty" DEC approches, at least on my setup.

Means I can see the DEC approach on console but the force greet fails often. To make that a 100% fact I would have to test it a lot more with different load order settings.

Other way around: SLadventures starts NPC approaches while DEC triggered SLscenes are running.

paradise_halls.esm:

> just need to test this: Fixed sex between player and their slaves putting items on the player as after effect

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp [7.3]:

> DEC triggers NPC approaches while DCL prepares the 2nd round of a rape scene (DCL 2nd rape scene takes a while till it's ready to go sometimes). Not realy an issue, but it will create confusion or failed DCL SLscenes

> not tested the new DCL XDFF dominant follower system in combination with DEC

> if all DCL features are activated it might be able to slow the game down on a heavy load order (independent from DEC)

xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp  [Version No.360] :

> DEC adds DDs after POP rape scenes. DDs can't be removed - while POP is running - by the PC via DDe or via follower or via NPCs (by design).

It's more a visual issue. ZAZ furniture scenes just look strange with armbinder and the POP zaz DDs use the ZAZ idle = arms clip thru the DD armbinders

> might conflict with the end of POP jail time, because DDe's get added or transver to SD+/SS+ while the PC is still wearing DEC added standard DDs at the end of POP.

> PC might get enslaved after sex via DEC

=> workaround: DDi Debug remove all DD works here. DDs get removed without removal of the POP restrains or stopping POP quests

=> or: deactivate DEC during POP/change MCM settings so no enslavement can happen via DEC

dcc-dm2.esp:

> IIRC dcc-dm2 blocks player keys so DEC can't run approaches. If DEC runs approches it might break the dcc-dm2 furniture scene

=> not realy an DEC issue, but not optimal either

Naked Dungeons.esp  [Version 2.0.1]:

> DEC + NDUN both have NPC approach and NPC force greet systems that seem to conflict. DEC wins that conflict and NDUN's approaches will fail (NPC have no NDUN dialog, still they start a dialog). Would not be an issue if it would be possible to deactivate the NDUN force greet. However that isn't possible, because NDUN force greets are interconnected with many functions of NDUN (switch one off = deactivates others).

Even so it is not game breaking, DEC still works without issues and other function of NDUN don't fail even with the broken force greets.

CagedFollowers.esp:

> not enought tested with DEC. There should not be an issue, but until I tested it alot I can't say that to 100%

SD Patches.esp  [Version No.304]

> not an DEC issue. SD patches cage scenes just like to break if the SD master get's interrupted to often on long walks to a cage. All force greet/sex trigger mods can interfere. That's why its yellow in combination with DEC in my load order

Conclusion:

>non of those mods in combination with DEC will break game functions (like missing MCM, CTD, Freeze, Lag)

DEC ROCKS! ?

I have been actually having MCM issues with the latest version of DEC myself. after flipping mods on and off i have narrowed it down to the Simple Slavery with Devious Framework 6.04 patch and the lastest version of DEC(v13.19.0). SS 6.02 is fine, SS + the defeat patch is fine. Using the, Simple Slavery with Devious Framework 6.04 patch, causes issues. Interestingly, if I load DEC first, then enable, Simple Slavery 6.04, then I wont have a simple slavery menu. If I Load Simple Slavery 6.04 then add DEC, DEC wont load in the MCM. If I try to trick it by loading SS 6.02 and the latest version of DEC, then enabling the SS6.04 patch it will crash on launch.

Upon further testing DEC(v13.18.4) seems to have zero issues. Is anyone else noticing an issue between Simple Slavery with Devious Framework 6.04 patch and dec(v13.19.0)?

On 1/13/2019 at 1:53 AM, imhunsoo said:

Must be adding  blocking option for friendly named NPC quest NPC not slaving player? 

its very weired play story 

my think this mod connetion (sending/ trigger) with Simple slave   will be good 

I never found a way to lock DEC during key story/side quests or lock those NPCs away from DEC that wasn't expensive to write in papyrus.

I never felt there was urgency to find a solution either, because lots of DD gear disables the player's ability to play the game in some way. Removing the items was the player's first priority, and should be attempted before doing those important quests, in my opinion.

I think most of those NPCs have high morality, so you can probably set the Minimum Morality option higher in the MCM and those NPCs will not attack the player.

13 hours ago, Minty_Cookies said:

I have been actually having MCM issues with the latest version of DEC myself. after flipping mods on and off i have narrowed it down to the Simple Slavery with Devious Framework 6.04 patch and the lastest version of DEC(v13.19.0). SS 6.02 is fine, SS + the defeat patch is fine. Using the, Simple Slavery with Devious Framework 6.04 patch, causes issues. Interestingly, if I load DEC first, then enable, Simple Slavery 6.04, then I wont have a simple slavery menu. If I Load Simple Slavery 6.04 then add DEC, DEC wont load in the MCM. If I try to trick it by loading SS 6.02 and the latest version of DEC, then enabling the SS6.04 patch it will crash on launch.

Upon further testing DEC(v13.18.4) seems to have zero issues. Is anyone else noticing an issue between Simple Slavery with Devious Framework 6.04 patch and dec(v13.19.0)?

Yes DEC has a bug in 13.19.0 where the mod will not start properly if you do not have DFW installed. This bug was not present in 13.18.4, and 13.19.2 was posted last page that has a temporary work around to the problem. I haven't had time to finish the fix for it yet.

8 hours ago, Verstort said:

Yes DEC has a bug in 13.19.0 where the mod will not start properly if you do not have DFW installed.

not sure if the "DFW not installed bug" caused this

or (since) Nether's Follower Framework v.18 (and with overwritten vanilla follower system)

(older NFF worked flawless with DEC and Devious Followers)

with DEC v13.19.0

> DEC still adds DDs after sex with PAHE slaves

> DEC "mmmh" gag dialog is gone

> DEC adds DDs after DEC follower approach for sex (actually I like that ^^)

> the rescue dialog option "glare at follower" if NPC approaches is gone

and with DEC v13.19.0

> the chastity belt removal works better, after sex the belt get requipped and shows as equipped in inventory and on PC body

will try DEC v13.19.4 now

and will update Nether's Follower Framework and I will not overwrite the vanilla follower system with it

lets see how that goes