4 hours ago, Roggvir said:

What is meant by a "devisor"? is that supposed to be a divider or is it some special mathematical term i dont know?

(the hints for "Chastity General" settings are refering to this word).

If it is a divider, then if i set "Approach chance (partial) Modifier" to 2, it will divide something by two - but what does it mean? will that increase the chance when compared to setting it to 1, or will it lower the chance?

Devisor is a real mathematical term, but in this case it's not used correctly and should be changed. I didn't notice until now.

The chastity modifier is a multiplier (dividor) that modifies the chance of being approached while the player is wearing partial or full chastity gear. If you had a 50% chance per roll of being approached before, and the modifier is 2, then you will have 25% of being approached per roll.

I'll try to rewrite that tooltip to make more sense.

4 hours ago, Roggvir said:

And regarding all those "LEVEL #" settings...

Are these things explained somewhere? (i skimmed through the pages here, but didn't find enough info).

When i set "Vulnerable Item" level, what am i setting? a morality level that is required from the NPC? or does this "level" increase some number, and that number is then compared to ...what?

I guess the higher the values set here, the more vulnerable that item makes the player? or is it the opposite (which would seem strange, but i am totally confused by all these settings).

Is there some guide?

There are 5 levels of vulnerability that exist in DEC, 0-4. These values exist only within DEC, not the base game, and exist to allow the user to set the severity/gravity of a certain object in how vulnerable it makes them, where lower numbers are 'less vulnerable' and higher numbers are 'more vulnerable'.

It exists so that players can set sex and enslavement approaches to different thresholds of vulnerability (maybe the people will demand sex at v=1 but enslavement approach requires v=3). The NPC confidence system is also taken into account, where the more vulnerable the player is the more NPCs will have enough confidence to approach the player.

Originally, the levels were hard coded, so the armbinder was lvl 3 and gag and blindfold were lvl 2, ect. When I changed it so that item vulnerability was settable by the user, I planned to modify the approach chance based on level, so that approaches would be more common as vulnerability increased, but did not get around to putting it in.

4 hours ago, Verstort said:

real mathematical term

Well, that shows my ignorance. Dont think i ever heard of that term until now.

4 hours ago, Verstort said:

The chastity modifier is a multiplier (dividor) that modifies the chance of being approached while the player is wearing partial or full chastity gear. If you had a 50% chance per roll of being approached before, and the modifier is 2, then you will have 25% of being approached per roll.

Wait, i thought multiplier is used to multiply stuff? as in (result = value * multiplier), but you also say it is a "dividor" (which is something even google doesn't know, is that a typo?), and from the example it looks like it is used actually as a divisor, to divide the chance value with.

So, forgive me, but i still find that confusing as hell.

Anyway, you say i get 25% chance if the modifier is set to 2, IF the chance was already 50% before i set the modifier to 2? That implies it is working on some chance value which has been already calculated using other means - can i see this chance value somwhere? without it i dont really know what i am setting here at all - how do i know what will be the resulting chance?

I think i must be still misunderstanding how this works.

Regarding the Vulnerability item levels...

Thanks, i think i get that now.

So, it doesn't matter how many items that make vulnerable, because they do not all add to the vulnerability, the system only uses whichever item has the highest level of making vulnerable (eg. while wearing two items, one with Level 1, the other with Level 2, the result wont be vulnerability level of 3 (x=1+2), but only 2 (x=max(2,1)).

Seems so obvious now, thanks for your patience :)

If i am just one of few who find this confusing, then fuck it, but maybe you should consider writing a simple guide (with examples, and pictures! for us idiots... maybe make it a comics, pictures only, words only confuse us ;-)).

On 4/18/2019 at 12:47 AM, Verstort said:

There are 5 levels of vulnerability that exist in DEC, 0-4. These values exist only within DEC, not the base game, and exist to allow the user to set the severity/gravity of a certain object in how vulnerable it makes them, where lower numbers are 'less vulnerable' and higher numbers are 'more vulnerable'.

It exists so that players can set sex and enslavement approaches to different thresholds of vulnerability (maybe the people will demand sex at v=1 but enslavement approach requires v=3). The NPC confidence system is also taken into account, where the more vulnerable the player is the more NPCs will have enough confidence to approach the player.

On 4/18/2019 at 6:03 AM, Roggvir said:

Regarding the Vulnerability item levels...

Thanks, i think i get that now.

So, it doesn't matter how many items that make vulnerable, because they do not all add to the vulnerability, the system only uses whichever item has the highest level of making vulnerable (eg. while wearing two items, one with Level 1, the other with Level 2, the result wont be vulnerability level of 3 (x=1+2), but only 2 (x=max(2,1)).

Seems so obvious now, thanks for your patience

Hello,

I've been struggling with that system for a while, could you confirm the fact that only the highest vulnerability level is checked against the sex/slave thresholds?

I quite liked the original where wearing multiple low vulnerability items accounted for a higher level, and i had it configured that way until now.

If it really is a 0/1 check it changes everything for me (it's not bad though!).

Also, how does "confidence" work? Is it a vanilla value attributed to NPCS like morality, or is it calculated somehow?

Thank you for continuing your work on this mod ❤️

On 4/23/2019 at 3:20 PM, Clockwinding said:

Hello,

I've been struggling with that system for a while, could you confirm the fact that only the highest vulnerability level is checked against the sex/slave thresholds?

I quite liked the original where wearing multiple low vulnerability items accounted for a higher level, and i had it configured that way until now.

If it really is a 0/1 check it changes everything for me (it's not bad though!).

Also, how does "confidence" work? Is it a vanilla value attributed to NPCS like morality, or is it calculated somehow?

Thank you for continuing your work on this mod ❤️

Yes I forgot, but if you have (2x lvl3 + 1 lvl2) vulnerable items, or (1x lvl3 + 3x lvl2) then you get boosted to a vulnerability of lvl 4.

Every NPC in the game has the confidence stat. DEC's confidence requirement is inverse to the vulnerability system, such that the required confidence to be approached shrinks (if player is not vulnerable (0) then full confidence is req (4), if player is lvl 3 vulnerable, then confidence of 1 or higher is confident enough to approach). If it's nighttime, there is a further drop in confidence required.

reqConfidence = 4 - PlayerVulnerability - isNightReduction
if NPCConfidence >= reqConfidence
  approach()

The only downside is not all mod authors that make modded NPCs care enough to make the confidence stat make sense for that character.

• 2 weeks later...

I like option DEC to interception dialogues when player is gaged, but at the same time dialogue DeviousFollowers (about payment and deals) becomes inaccessible for some time, is it possible to leave it to the follower? So as not to turn off the setting in MCM for this.

And there may be additional dialogue asking about food and water?

I can set it so that dialogue doesn't show while the player is gagged and has a Devious Follower, but not sure which dialogue is blocking. The item finding dialogue is rare, goes off once and then silent. The Aroused approach is the same, only goes off when the follower is really horny and once sex has finished, their arousal should drop and not approach for awhile. I guess the player->follower gagged dialogue? I thought that dialogue had a cooldown too... I'll check again tonight.

DEC has no food/water dialogue, I don't see a reason to add one either. Unless the dialogue above is overbearing, which I can fix, DEC shouldn't be the standard gag dialogue and other mod dialogue exists for that already.

With a clean save and the latest DF, I can talk to the follower with regular DD gag dialogue, DEC doesn't get in the way. Make sure you have your mods detection updated in DEC, and/or specify what dialogue was the problem.

I mean
When MCM "Intimidation Defense" -> "Gag dialogue Toggle" turn on and player has gag all dialogs are hidden

Follower speaks dialog topic хх0972AE  "What is it?"
And two answer options
crdePlayerMonitorFollowerPlayerStartUntieme "Can you untie me now?" [DIAL:xx0972AF] (so far the day does not want to untie me ?)
crdePlayerMonitorFollowerPlayerStartLetsFuck "Lets fuck!" [DIAL:xx096D3F]
Because of the gag they are replaced by mooing, but they trigger corresponding actions

So that
To pay "devious follower" - temporarily need to disable "Gag dialogue Toggle" in MCM or wait with the prospect of becoming slave DF

Or when you die of hunger (any mods for food) and wear gag, then you can ask for food from any NPC (using gaged dialogue from cursed loot), but at the same time you cannot ask same from your follower, he mocks back or rapes ? Do not need to call cursed loot functions, just equip a player with random food and drink (and skooma of course too ?
or refuse depending on the mood of the follower

In general, not particularly important, it is not even a error. Of Course, I can turn off this MCM option and get access to all the dialogue when tied, but the funny element game with my follower will be missed.

Oh that's the time-me-up game, which shouldn't be showing unless you have unfinished dialogue turned on...

Having both Devious followers and that game running at the same time wasn't something I expected... The only solution I see right now is to block that game from being startable if devious followers is active.

Adding a food/drink dialogue to that game is probably necessary since that game can last >2 ingamehours...

My game lasted much more than in-game day, in the end I was unleashed by another NPC by chance.

Thinking a moment I made a small patch for myself by adding a dialog from DF and it works fine

Spoiler

TES5-Edit-4-0-2-2019-05-03-16-57-05.png
enb-2019-05-03-16-46-36-48.jpg

Similar can be offered as an option to players using DEC and DF.

Just a little feature edit/add idea.

It would be cool if instead of "follower locks sex attempt" it would be a slider of how big of a chance there is that follower will stop approach:

- Follower would visibly help player during approach if chance hits [like: npc: "Free fuck, service me!", pc: "I'm not a slave!", follower: "I'm afraid she isn't available (blocked approach)", npc: "Ah, didn't realize she was taken.. (leaves)"]

- Follower would get owned if chance misses [like: npc: "Free fuck, service me!", pc: "I'm not a slave!" follower: "I dont think so buddy (miss)", npc: "Oh you wan't some too huh? (group scene triggers?)"]

- Or follower sells out player [like: npc: "Free fuck, service me!", pc: "I'm not a slave!", follower: "For a price she is (betray)", npc: "That can be arranged! (pc gets banged)"]

Could have a tied system with [follower detail] if follower sees PC as dominant/sub or if follower him/herself enjoys being sub or dom.

- Block chance hits with dom follower: "That booty is mine, hands to yourself!" (blocked approach)

- Block chance misses with dom follower: "She has been begging for a threesome, haven't you?" (groupie triggers with follower joining)

- Dom follower sells out: "You know what... Go ahead. I'll watch the show." (npc assaults pc)

or

- Block chance hits with sub follower: "Oh, you really don't want to mess with her. Trust me." (blocked approach)

- Block chance misses with sub follower: "I-... please dont..." (group scene trigger with npc assaulting both, or pc gets assaulted as follower watches helplessly)

- Sub follower sells out: "No! ...take me instead..." (npc has scene with follower instead)

Just food for thought. Love the mod!

On 5/10/2019 at 12:53 PM, kiesu said:

Just a little feature edit/add idea.

It would be cool if instead of "follower locks sex attempt" it would be a slider of how big of a chance there is that follower will stop approach:

- Follower would visibly help player during approach if chance hits [like: npc: "Free fuck, service me!", pc: "I'm not a slave!", follower: "I'm afraid she isn't available (blocked approach)", npc: "Ah, didn't realize she was taken.. (leaves)"]

- Follower would get owned if chance misses [like: npc: "Free fuck, service me!", pc: "I'm not a slave!" follower: "I dont think so buddy (miss)", npc: "Oh you wan't some too huh? (group scene triggers?)"]

- Or follower sells out player [like: npc: "Free fuck, service me!", pc: "I'm not a slave!", follower: "For a price she is (betray)", npc: "That can be arranged! (pc gets banged)"]

Could have a tied system with [follower detail] if follower sees PC as dominant/sub or if follower him/herself enjoys being sub or dom.

- Block chance hits with dom follower: "That booty is mine, hands to yourself!" (blocked approach)

- Block chance misses with dom follower: "She has been begging for a threesome, haven't you?" (groupie triggers with follower joining)

- Dom follower sells out: "You know what... Go ahead. I'll watch the show." (npc assaults pc)

or

- Block chance hits with sub follower: "Oh, you really don't want to mess with her. Trust me." (blocked approach)

- Block chance misses with sub follower: "I-... please dont..." (group scene trigger with npc assaulting both, or pc gets assaulted as follower watches helplessly)

- Sub follower sells out: "No! ...take me instead..." (npc has scene with follower instead)

Just food for thought. Love the mod!

Most of this sounds good, but I don't really play a lot of skyrim anymore and probably wont be in a modding mood for a long time.

11 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

@Verstort

i have a suggestion for a female master, that can be added. Jarl elisif and the jarl of riften. both would be good choices.

Hmm... elisif might work because I think her bedroom and castle are areas where the player can be at night without triggering a trespass warning, but I can't remember what the jarl of rifte's castle is like.

I'll see about adding them.

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

Hmm... elisif might work because I think her bedroom and castle are areas where the player can be at night without triggering a trespass warning, but I can't remember what the jarl of rifte's castle is like.

I'll see about adding them.

thanks for the response. i know that in the blue pallace, the kitchen has extra beds. i know in an earlier version of DEC that my toon was enslaved by elisif, and she ended up sleeping in the kitchen beds  lol.

I think in riften you can't go beyond a certain point behind the throne where the jarl sits without getting in trouble until a certain part of the main quest happens I can't be certain about this though as I have not bothered with the main quest that far in many years now. One problem with baning elsif is that after her affinity goes up she wants to have that convo about putting a horn at a shrine for her near whiterun and that can't be done if the player is her slave.

On 5/26/2019 at 8:51 PM, Zor2k13 said:

... she wants to have that convo about putting a horn at a shrine for her near whiterun and that can't be done if the player is her slave.

I think you are confusing this mod with SD+ slavery feature? DEC itself doesn't do that sorts, it may start the SD+ one but not deal with how it actually works then.

35 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I think you are confusing this mod with SD+ slavery feature? DEC itself doesn't do that sorts, it may start the SD+ one but not deal with how it actually works then.

No they mean the vanilla skyrim quest.

Jarl Elisif, the woman who lost her husband when Ulfric killed him at the start of the civil war before the game starts, wants her husband's horn to be left at a Talos shrine, but can't do that herself because she's aligned with the empire, which has outlawed Talos worship.

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Elisif's_Tribute

9 minutes ago, Verstort said:

No they mean the vanilla skyrim quest.

Jarl Elisif, the woman who lost her husband when Ulfric killed him at the start of the civil war before the game starts, wants her husband's horn to be left at a Talos shrine, but can't do that herself because she's aligned with the empire, which has outlawed Talos worship.

I know the vanilla quest, but "being Elisif's slave" part is not.

52 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I know the vanilla quest, but "being Elisif's slave" part is not.

Ah you're right, I misread your post.

But at the same time, his point is a bit valid: DEC is the mod that decided player should be an SD+ slave to the Jarl, not SD. If SD+ doesn't work with an actor, and SD+ wouldn't naturally find itself using that actor, and DEC automatically forces that actor, then either SD+ or DEC can fix it, but DEC is what raised the issue to begin with.

Not sure if its a real big issue though, haven't tested that part far enough yet.

There are some things in this mod too about follower being a dom, but very little of it is documented or tooltipped in MCM. I have these for follower:

- Enjoys being dom: -17

- Enjoys being sub: 0.0

- Thinks player dom: 1.0

- Thinks player sub: 25.0

How do you make her enjoy being dom, and will it affect anything? I have tried in couple sex requests to respond with "yes mistress" but she tells not to call her that. I don't know what else, when others approach for enslavement i glance at follower. I mean even without SD+ active (i don't have it), this whole stat system is unique and with potential. Maybe some timed restraint events could be used when she is dom enough? DDi or DDx should have templates for that sort of items, but it's propably easier than making whole scripted events with equipping and unequipping, dialogs and whatnot.

8 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

There are some things in this mod too about follower being a dom, but very little of it is documented or tooltipped in MCM. I have these for follower:

- Enjoys being dom: -17

- Enjoys being sub: 0.0

- Thinks player dom: 1.0

- Thinks player sub: 25.0

How do you make her enjoy being dom, and will it affect anything? I have tried in couple sex requests to respond with "yes mistress" but she tells not to call her that. I don't know what else, when others approach for enslavement i glance at follower. I mean even without SD+ active (i don't have it), this whole stat system is unique and with potential. Maybe some timed restraint events could be used when she is dom enough? DDi or DDx should have templates for that sort of items, but it's propably easier than making whole scripted events with equipping and unequipping, dialogs and whatnot.

Enjoys being dom is backwards there; negative values are inversion, positive values are interest. -17 means they hate it. Set Enjoys being dom to 15 instead and they should change their mind.

I agree the stat system could have gone places, but I ran out of steam making follower dialogue before I got very far. I could imagine, but not write, the next level after playing around with items and low-risk sex that the current system has.

If you turn on unfinished dialogue in the MCM there is a dialogue prompt to ask them to tie you up, not really timed though, the release requires you to approach them again and its a random dice roll to get released or have more items added, as its not finished.

On 5/20/2019 at 5:49 PM, Verstort said:

This version has the two jarls included in the list, you can set them manually in the debug menu.

Not sure I can test this tonight, so posting here for now.

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.20.2 Testing).7z 368.56 kB · 34 downloads

sorry it took so long to get back to you, just saw that you uploaded a test version about 2 hours ago. i did test it but neither elisif or layla law giver showed up in the list of female masters that can be used. also the debug notification of who the master isnt saying who the master will be. i have clicked on for example hert and gotten gisli or anise.

15 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

sorry it took so long to get back to you, just saw that you uploaded a test version about 2 hours ago. i did test it but neither elisif or layla law giver showed up in the list of female masters that can be used. also the debug notification of who the master isnt saying who the master will be. i have clicked on for example hert and gotten gisli or anise.

Yeah I got the same bug first time I tested, every selection attempt in the debug would get re-selected as Random. The code on item selection is set to select random if you input a wrong number is what I think is causing it, although not sure why it's a bad input.

Thought it was just me since nobody else complained about it, and haven't actually looked into it.

Guess it's something I should take a shot at fixing, if it's not just my buggy save.