8 hours ago, valcon767 said:

Right, seems like she's referenced by;
USLEEP

Relation Dialogue Overhaul (This only restores cut dialogue lines)
Immersive Citizens (This makes NPC behaviour more immersive- When they sleep, do they find shelter when it rains and so on)
Interesting NPCs (This adds interesting NPCs to talk to or have as followers. That's all.)
Amorous Adventures (Potential suspect? It offers mini quest lines and extra dialogue from certain NPCs including Carlotta, but it has never caused this issue before)

...And changed by;

Skyrim ESM
Bijin AIO (Appearance changes only)

So I guess I can manually change her attitude through TESEdit somehow?

I've always had these mods in my set up and I never had this issue, that's why I mentioned the only changes I made were adding mods which alter greet distance, disable certain comments ETC.

PS I also always had Being Female which allegedly can alter NPC attitude during their days so to speak, but I don't think it can affect the game THIS much, plus it would likely make an NPC a bit more sour or unwilling to talk, not raise their relation level towards the PC to 4...

Edit - I disabled each and every one of those mods and her behaviour did not change at all so it's none of the above. I even cleaned the file, nothing. And yet after I talk to her 2-3 times she reverts to talking to me normally. I really don't know what to make of this.

Edit 2 - Aaaand I just noticed most NPCs don't talk to each other now. Maybe once if I change cell and come back. That's new too. FML, might as well flush this installation and start over?

12 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

-snip-

none of those should have changed her for the initial approach.

your basic options are:

reset her relationshiprank thru console (explained in previous post), this is the most likely to help with her if you are trying to salvage that individual save game.

roll back to a save game prior to the last set of added and/or updated mods to see if that works (have to revert the mods as well)

start a new game (i would try without the last set of added or updated mods and work thru them one a time to find the culprit)

fresh installation (last resort)

all options will take some work on your part to see if you can find the mod causing your issue.  players choice on which way you want to go.,

sorry i was not able to help more.

40 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

This was caused by Interesting NPCs which I was quick to clear, could not have imagined it would particularly tamper with Carlotta for no explained reason at all. Note that I did try all of your suggestions before finding out, didn't help. I wonder if I can or even if I should try to fix this.

11 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

This was caused by Interesting NPCs which I was quick to clear, could not have imagined it would particularly tamper with Carlotta for no explained reason at all. Note that I did try all of your suggestions before finding out, didn't help. I wonder if I can or even if I should try to fix this.

at least you know which mod is causing it.

as for whether you should try to fix it or not is a personal choice (depends on whether having the mod installed an/or saving that save game is worth the effort to you)

the problem should not happen again if you start a new game with the mod causing it to happen removed (again your choice).

if you are brave enough to try it there is a possible solution (providing the change is not caused by a script)

make a backup of the mod first

open the mod in the CK (possibly thru TES5EDit but i am not sure that way)

find Carlotta and see if here default relationship rank is changed there (from 0 to 4), and if it is just change it back and save.

then try the mod in game again.

if the change is made thru a script it would require more knowledge than i can help with (but i do know you would have to edit the script and recompile it, which would

require having the source files for the mod itself and all the source files for all the mods it requires {including optional dependencies}).

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

I'll first make sure this change isn't necessary for how INPCs fundamentally works. Also irrelevant to DEC but equally frustrating, is another issue I have; NPC chatter(NPC to NPC talks) have stopped almost completely with the exception of changing cells... Upon which they exchange a line or two then stop again. I've searched high and low and all I could find was that even vanilla Skyrim has this issue on completely fresh installations. Do you know any way to address this?

Depends on what you want her to be vulnerable to.

There are the sliders about what kind of restraints cause what kind of vulnerability. But that's secondary. The first consideration are the vulnerability levels for sex approach and enslave approach, respectively. If you have set a minimum vulnerability of 2 for sex approach, then you have to reconfigure all the equipment sliders, but if you just set it to 0, then you don't have to. (Though I don't know off the top of my head if it even goes to 0.)

I am unable to get the MCM menu for DEC to appear similar to this guy.  It seems to be missing from the list.  It is the only problem I have in an otherwise 100% stable and script lag free game.  All other MCM menus load correctly.

I have tried:

- Saving/Loading

- Making a clean save and reinstalling

- "Manually search for "crde" in save tools left script search,and delete all scripts that show up with that name"

- Starting a new game.

- Starting a new game with only DEC, requirements, and Alternate Start.

- Resetting MCM with setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

- Using Jaxonz MCM Kicker

- Using v13.14.1 and v13.12.5

I can see that crdemcmscript is running on the save with the save cleaner, but I still can't see the MCM.

Load order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyUI.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Papyrus log, SKSE log, and Save attached.

Papyrus.0.log

skse.log

Saves.zip

4 hours ago, rawr22 said:

I am unable to get the MCM menu for DEC to appear similar to this guy.  It seems to be missing from the list.  It is the only problem I have in an otherwise 100% stable and script lag free game.  All other MCM menus load correctly.

I have tried:

- Saving/Loading

- Making a clean save and reinstalling

- "Manually search for "crde" in save tools left script search,and delete all scripts that show up with that name"

- Starting a new game.

- Starting a new game with only DEC, requirements, and Alternate Start.

- Resetting MCM with setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

- Using Jaxonz MCM Kicker

- Using v13.14.1 and v13.12.5

I can see that crdemcmscript is running on the save with the save cleaner, but I still can't see the MCM.

Load order:

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyUI.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Papyrus log, SKSE log, and Save attached.

Papyrus.0.log

skse.log

Saves.zip

Not the same problem as the other guy since you get no MCM on new game OR old save, and you get this issue with 13.14 or 13.12.5 which is odd.

Jaxonz MCM kicker does not work for DEC. DEC intentionally stops the MCM from showing up too soon to stop the game from crashing, as the MCM menu needs to know information about what mods the player has, which takes time to do its job. Kicking it is like summoning a second car to deliver pizza because the first guy is stuck at a train crossing, the second car gets stuck at the same crossing until the train is finished.

In this case, looking at the save data in resaver: looks like a dead lock, MCM waiting for mods, Mods waiting for MCM. Can't replicate on my end which is a bit odd... if it was finicky it shouldn't always happen for you and never for me, but this should fix it.

If it doesn't fix the problem, I need another papyrus log and save file, the skse log does nothing for me though.

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.14.2).7z

Thanks for the response, but the new file does not fix it.

30 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Not the same problem as the other guy since you get no MCM on new game OR old save, and you get this issue with 13.14 or 13.12.5 which is odd.

To clarify, this is a fresh OS install and I don't have any 'old' saves to test it on.  I know it has worked for me in the past though with previous installs.

Saves.7z

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, rawr22 said:

Thanks for the response, but the new file does not fix it.

To clarify, this is a fresh OS install and I don't have any 'old' saves to test it on.  I know it has worked for me in the past though with previous installs.

Saves.7z

Papyrus.0.log

My bad, should have mentioned that that fixed file will not fix the locked DEC. You need to clean DEC from the save file, or new save, as I know of no way to fix the lock, only fixing how it gets there in the first place.

4 minutes ago, Verstort said:

My bad, should have mentioned that that fixed file will not fix the locked DEC. You need to clean DEC from the save file, or new save, as I know of no way to fix the lock, only fixing how it gets there in the first place.

That new save and log is from starting another new game with the v13.14.2.  I deleted the other saves first, which is why they have the same name and number, but the time modified should be different.  I should have made it more obvious.

Installed a new version (13.14.3) for the first time in a good while. While trying out new features, I had the following thoughts:

- When you ask a follower to tie you up, they produce restraints out of nowhere. I didn't check if they would use something they had on hand, because getting restraints into a follower's inventory isn't always easy - and in any case, it's not a problem for me. However, when the follower unties you again, these restraints are left in your inventory. And they are not re-used the next time you get tied up. So if you ask to get tied up a lot, that spams your entire inventory full of restraints. This is both a problem (carrying capacity, immersion) and an exploit (restraints often sell for large sums of money, which both makes you rich and powerlevels your Speech skill). It might be better to have the follower remove the restraints entirely, making them disappear into the same thin air they were pulled from in the first place.

- I was surprised to discover that using the "MMmm ~ <3" dialogue option while gagged sometimes leads to you immediately getting untied. Instinctively that option sounds more like an "I'm having fun, this is great" to me than a "please untie me", so getting untied was the opposite of what I intended when choosing that option. Perhaps there could be a result where the follower asks the player if they want to be untied, since they've been such a good pet - then you could choose to nod, or shake your head. But I feel like instant release should be limited to the other, less enthusiastic conversation option(s).

- When trying out the "let's fuck" option, I got cunnilingus-focused animations more than once, despite wearing a chastity belt at the time. I'm admittedly not sure if you even have any control over that, or if that's buried in the way the animations are tagged and chosen by Sexlab, but I still think I should at least mention it.

- Also while trying that same feature, one of my followers never gave me any other result than "Out here? Let's go somewhere warmer first". Despite the fact that we were standing in my fully kitted out player home (and not a strange modded one either). Two other follower only said that once, or not at all.

And overall, thanks for all that you do! :smile: Semi-consensual follower D/s has never been done this well in Skyrim.

4 hours ago, RegisteredUser said:

1- When trying out the "let's fuck" option, I got cunnilingus-focused animations more than once, despite wearing a chastity belt at the time. I'm admittedly not sure if you even have any control over that, or if that's buried in the way the animations are tagged and chosen by Sexlab, but I still think I should at least mention it.

2- Also while trying that same feature, one of my followers never gave me any other result than "Out here? Let's go somewhere warmer first". Despite the fact that we were standing in my fully kitted out player home (and not a strange modded one either). Two other follower only said that once, or not at all.

1 - this is in fact due to the way animations are tagged/chosen by Sexlab (don't think Verstort can fix this in his mod).

2 - which player home?? is it properly tagged as a player "owned" home??

if it was Lakeview Manor - that Hearthfires home has issues already (such as spawning a giant inside the man hall one time), and it may be tied to that

if it was a mod added player home - is it actually "owned" or is the PC just a "squatter"??

one way to check fairly quickly is if you have Cursed Loot installed to go inside the home and with the "Bondage Lover" feature enabled try to leave a restraint

in a container. it it lets you do so it is properly tagged, if it dumps it back in your inventory the home is not properly tagged which means that technically

the player is a "squatter".

2 hours ago, valcon767 said:

Honeyside, the player home in Riften. I did the quests to qualify for it, purchased it from the steward, I purchased all the room upgrades. Pretty sure I'm not a squatter =P I can do the test with Cursed Loot later.

I did encounter another issue though. Namely that, ever since updating, no follower I try finds any containers. I did save clean for the update. I've also repeatedly sent all followers away, cleared the mod's follower list, invited them back in, manually added them, made sure that there was sexy time, and so on and so forth. Even used the console command to make sure they were definitely in the right faction. Their IDs show up in crdePlayermonitor. Follower sex approach works when they are horny, follower complaining about being hit in combat and punishing me with restraints works, the tie-me-up dialogues work, everything works. Except, containers found permanently remains at zero for everyone in all possible situations. Both vanilla and modded followers.

Papyrus log is attached, though I wonder if it shows anything useful. The console at least didn't.

Maybe this savegame simply has had too many mod updates and fiddling around with it. I'm gonna try a new save and report back with my findings.

EDIT: new savegame, same situation: follower does not discover containers, even though he'll happily approach me for sex. Is there anyone here who uses 13.14.3 who can confirm whether or not it works for them?

Papyrus.0.log

54 minutes ago, RegisteredUser said:

Honeyside, the player home in Riften. I did the quests to qualify for it, purchased it from the steward, I purchased all the room upgrades. Pretty sure I'm not a squatter =P I can do the test with Cursed Loot later.

EDIT: new savegame, same situation: follower does not discover containers, even though he'll happily approach me for sex. Is there anyone here who uses 13.14.3 who can confirm whether or not it works for them?

1 - Honeyside is a player owned home if you did the quests.  the only reason to do the Cursed Loot test would be to make sure another mod did not change something

with it.  no clue there.

2 - my follower (active one that is) does approach finding items. (pic attached for reference)

something you can do (not sure it will work) is to check the DEC MCM Follower Dialogue page to be sure you have it set so that a follower can approach directly,

and possibly change the Follower Details section - so that the Follower is Dom/Sub and Follower thinks player is Dom/Sub settings are not all at 0.

i have had times when DEC, for some strange reason, would not have a follower find anything but by changing 1 of those 4 settings (in Follower Details) my current

follower would start finding stuff again.  by enabling the "Follower can find items the player missed" setting it should allow your follower to find more items (because

this way they get to check all containers, even those you have looted).

hope the information is helpful and sorry i was not more help.

TESV 2018-04-28 12-18-53-84.jpg

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

2 - my follower (active one that is) does approach finding items. (pic attached for reference)

something you can do (not sure it will work) is to check the DEC MCM Follower Dialogue page to be sure you have it set so that a follower can approach directly,

and possibly change the Follower Details section - so that the Follower is Dom/Sub and Follower thinks player is Dom/Sub settings are not all at 0.

i have had times when DEC, for some strange reason, would not have a follower find anything but by changing 1 of those 4 settings (in Follower Details) my current

follower would start finding stuff again.  by enabling the "Follower can find items the player missed" setting it should allow your follower to find more items (because

this way they get to check all containers, even those you have looted).

I already toggled and adjusted all of these, I'm afraid. If you really have the exact same version (the one Verstort posted on tuesday, april 24th), then something in my install must be fucky.

Maaaaaan, Skyrim, Y U break so easily with only a low three digit number of mods! =P

1 minute ago, RegisteredUser said:

I already toggled and adjusted all of these, I'm afraid. If you really have the exact same version (the one Verstort posted on tuesday, april 24th), then something in my install must be fucky.

Maaaaaan, Skyrim, Y U break so easily with only a low three digit number of mods! =P

no clue then.  one thing is to check your MCM to see if DEC is currently tracking your follower (Eyvi in pic from previous post).  if you bring up the Follower Dialogue page

and it does not have a follower name on the top right it is not currently tracking a follower.

13 hours ago, RegisteredUser said:

Installed a new version (13.14.3) for the first time in a good while. While trying out new features, I had the following thoughts:

- When you ask a follower to tie you up, they produce restraints out of nowhere. I didn't check if they would use something they had on hand, because getting restraints into a follower's inventory isn't always easy - and in any case, it's not a problem for me. However, when the follower unties you again, these restraints are left in your inventory. And they are not re-used the next time you get tied up. So if you ask to get tied up a lot, that spams your entire inventory full of restraints. This is both a problem (carrying capacity, immersion) and an exploit (restraints often sell for large sums of money, which both makes you rich and powerlevels your Speech skill). It might be better to have the follower remove the restraints entirely, making them disappear into the same thin air they were pulled from in the first place.

- I was surprised to discover that using the "MMmm ~ <3" dialogue option while gagged sometimes leads to you immediately getting untied. Instinctively that option sounds more like an "I'm having fun, this is great" to me than a "please untie me", so getting untied was the opposite of what I intended when choosing that option. Perhaps there could be a result where the follower asks the player if they want to be untied, since they've been such a good pet - then you could choose to nod, or shake your head. But I feel like instant release should be limited to the other, less enthusiastic conversation option(s).

- When trying out the "let's fuck" option, I got cunnilingus-focused animations more than once, despite wearing a chastity belt at the time. I'm admittedly not sure if you even have any control over that, or if that's buried in the way the animations are tagged and chosen by Sexlab, but I still think I should at least mention it.

- Also while trying that same feature, one of my followers never gave me any other result than "Out here? Let's go somewhere warmer first". Despite the fact that we were standing in my fully kitted out player home (and not a strange modded one either). Two other follower only said that once, or not at all.

And overall, thanks for all that you do! :smile: Semi-consensual follower D/s has never been done this well in Skyrim.

1) reasonable, not sure which solution I want to put in but it'll get changed.

2) I think I left one of the outcomes that way randomly because I wanted gag dialogue to always have an element of random outcome. You cannot speak clearly, even with the implied tone of that specific dialogue, I always assume there is some ambiguity when a gag interferes with dialogue. I planned to remove that ambiguity during the next phase of the relationship, which doesn'e exist right now.

3)

9 hours ago, valcon767 said:

1 - this is in fact due to the way animations are tagged/chosen by Sexlab (don't think Verstort can fix this in his mod).

Sexlab tags are pretty stupid. Tags are per animation, not per actor, so if an animation has a tag like "oral" I can't tell which actor is giving or receiving, or if BOTH are at some point. This makes detecting which animations are available based on DD animations near impossible without me making some long list of known animations with known specifics, which I have zero intent to implement.

DD added a function to look up animations for other mods to make it easier, but it's a bit lacking.

4) Might be a legit bug, I've noticed the same and need to see if I can find the cause.

9 hours ago, valcon767 said:

if it was Lakeview Manor - that Hearthfires home has issues already (such as spawning a giant inside the man hall one time), and it may be tied to that

if it was a mod added player home - is it actually "owned" or is the PC just a "squatter"??

one way to check fairly quickly is if you have Cursed Loot installed to go inside the home and with the "Bondage Lover" feature enabled try to leave a restraint

in a container. it it lets you do so it is properly tagged, if it dumps it back in your inventory the home is not properly tagged which means that technically

the player is a "squatter".

Actually the dialogue condition checks if hte player is outside, not in a player home. I thought home only would be too limited. Investigating

39 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi, how does the npc part of this mod works? There are some mods that adds npc slaves with dds or zaz items to skyrim. Will these slaves be used too and what settings would I need to use?

Not sure what "NPC part of this mod" means, as the whole mod is about player interacting with NPCs. Assuming you mean NPC approach you compared to follower approach (even though a follower is a type of NPC): NPCs in the world that are wearing DD/Zap items should count as slaves themselves and should not be in a position to attack you. Wearing just a zap collar, with no other sign of being a slave, is an exception because some mod was adding collars to any npc in the world without reason.

i will try to explain what i meant about a player "owning" or "squatting" at a player home (a lot of player home mods make a mistake here)

for a player to be the "owner" of a home it requires certain specific keywords being attached to the Location in the CK.

if the Location has the correct keywords the player actually owns that location = Player Home where the PC is the "owner".

; (this in turn makes the player the owner of everything inside that Location)

;  (this means you have the Title to that Location)

if the Location does not have the correct keywords attached the player does not own the location = Player Home where the PC is a "squatter".

a Location does not have to have an "owner" by its Location Data which is why the PC can take stuff without it counting as stolen.

; (this fact is why you can loot that bandit fort and keep all the gear without the game listing it as stolen)

a prime example of using this to your advantage is if you have done the "House of Horrors" (Molag Bal) Daedric quest,  you can then

use the Abandoned House (in Markarth) as a player home without actually "owning" it, simply because no one actually "owns" that Location.

; (no one has the Title to that Location)

to assign a NPC as a "owner" of a home requires a combination of keywords and other Location Data being assigned to a specific Location.

; ( if this is done correctly in the CK and you store stuff in that container and then later remove it you will get the stolen tag added to those items.)

; (someone else has the Title to that Location)

to see this in action is not hard to do, go to any Hearthfires House that you have built.

the PC owns this house, and can store devices with Cursed Loot's Bondage Lover on, inside the House.

now walk outside to the chest that had the beginning materials stored in it and try that again, and you cannot store devices in it under the same conditions.

what causes this is that the chest is owned by the PC (and is safe storage), but the Location the chest is in is not owned by the PC.

from what i have seen most mods that exempt certain Locations (such as Player Homes or Inns) from certain actions do so by the keywords that are attached

to the Location.  this is actually a very easy way (for mod makers) to determine which areas should allow (or prevent) certain actions.

hope the information helps someone (and that it is fully accurate)

14 hours ago, valcon767 said:

i will try to explain what i meant about a player "owning" or "squatting" at a player home (a lot of player home mods make a mistake here)

for a player to be the "owner" of a home it requires certain specific keywords being attached to the Location in the CK.

if the Location has the correct keywords the player actually owns that location = Player Home where the PC is the "owner".

; (this in turn makes the player the owner of everything inside that Location)

;  (this means you have the Title to that Location)

if the Location does not have the correct keywords attached the player does not own the location = Player Home where the PC is a "squatter".

a Location does not have to have an "owner" by its Location Data which is why the PC can take stuff without it counting as stolen.

; (this fact is why you can loot that bandit fort and keep all the gear without the game listing it as stolen)

a prime example of using this to your advantage is if you have done the "House of Horrors" (Molag Bal) Daedric quest,  you can then

use the Abandoned House (in Markarth) as a player home without actually "owning" it, simply because no one actually "owns" that Location.

; (no one has the Title to that Location)

to assign a NPC as a "owner" of a home requires a combination of keywords and other Location Data being assigned to a specific Location.

; ( if this is done correctly in the CK and you store stuff in that container and then later remove it you will get the stolen tag added to those items.)

; (someone else has the Title to that Location)

to see this in action is not hard to do, go to any Hearthfires House that you have built.

the PC owns this house, and can store devices with Cursed Loot's Bondage Lover on, inside the House.

now walk outside to the chest that had the beginning materials stored in it and try that again, and you cannot store devices in it under the same conditions.

what causes this is that the chest is owned by the PC (and is safe storage), but the Location the chest is in is not owned by the PC.

from what i have seen most mods that exempt certain Locations (such as Player Homes or Inns) from certain actions do so by the keywords that are attached

to the Location.  this is actually a very easy way (for mod makers) to determine which areas should allow (or prevent) certain actions.

hope the information helps someone (and that it is fully accurate)

I never used house keyword detection for that one dialogue because I didn't want sex to only happen in houses, that has too many false negatives (shouldn't it be warm enough to have sex in many other places too? npc houses? caves by the fire?)

Instead I was trying (previously) to detect if the player was outside, using LocKeywordOutside, but that detection is bad, too many false negatives (wouldn't work like 4/5 places I tried)

I've changed it already by making the dialogue only show up if the weather is snowing or 'cold'. Basic testing shows its working, haven't released yet for another unrelated reason.

5 hours ago, RegisteredUser said:

Update:

On a whim I downgraded to version 13.13.21. Container discovery works again now. Don't ask me how... it just does.

Pretty sure the issue was caused by me forgetting to set the container discovery perk on the player when I fixed the deadlock.

You should be able to manually start the perk on the player in your game by toggling the follower dialogue switch (off then on should start it) but I'm chasing a really odd bug on my machine where the button toggles but it doesn't show it changing in the menu... no different code than the other global toggles that exist in the same menu. Does anyone else have that bug?