"Log says you don't have Cursed loot installed, correct?"

Indeed, that is correct. Is it the law?

No it's not required, I've just noticed on some testing runs that DEC thinks certain mods, that are installed, aren't.

Was double checking, since I don't think I completely fixed that bug.

I have also started to get the Force Greet issue where the debug says doing sex convo, but nothing happens.  If I approach that npc, they'll start talking, but they won't approach me.  Was any workaround ever found?

The cause still hasn't been found.

Haven't found anything that successfully fixes it. I mean it can go away on it's own, but I'm still not even sure what is causing it.

The main lead I have is this, which if it is the cause it doesn't seem to have a reasonable fix. I already refresh aliases before the force greet, so the alias filling shouldn't change anything in DEC. If it's a different mod applying AI packages through an alias, then I have zero control over when/if it happens.

Is there anyone in the Slaver faction? What mods add people to it? The only mod I've tried with slavers wandering around is Hydra's Slave Girls.

I think slave town used them. We also detect slaver factions from Maria eden and slaverun, although that was the original slaverun, I didn't realize but if slaverun reloaded uses a similar faciton we don't check it yet.

But yeah it's not really used as much. There's a Zaz faction, so any mod that uses zaz can add their slaves and slavers to the respective faction, but the slaver faction is kinda underused.

This is too weird, I was testing this thing all last night and it was working fine.

I expected something like adding a hard dependnecy, instead I find it's not working on my end either on the exact same config that I was testing it with 10 minutes before upload.

I changed almost nothing in those last 10 minutes, the mod version number is the only thing I can think of it, and it shouldn't cause this....

Bizzare

Corrupted ESP, reverting to 12.0.1 got it working. Strange that TES5Edit didn't detect any errors in it...

Need at least an hour to re-building the changes I thought I made in 12.1, but you could throw your own 12.0.1 esp on top for now if you're that impatient, or you want to confirm there aren't any other big issues.

Maybe fixed now, worked 3/3 on new character

Edit: Crap, forgot to put leon enslave back to regular, so if you get funny behavior during Leon enslave let me know Fixed

I was enslaved by a wandering Thief and then asked to be freed and choose to join his cause... now all the guards want to kill me.

Is there any way to figure out what faction joining his cause added me to? Or any way to reset those faction changes caused by this mod?

I was enslaved by a wandering Thief and then asked to be freed and choose to join his cause... now all the guards want to kill me.

Is there any way to figure out what faction joining his cause added me to? Or any way to reset those faction changes caused by this mod?

Sounds like SD+?

Sorry, I don't know which faction, how to find which faction

You would likely find what you're looking for in the SD+ support thread: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2015-12-27/page-547

Sounds like SD+?

Sorry, I don't know which faction, how to find which faction

You would likely find what you're looking for in the SD+ support thread: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2015-12-27/page-547

Damn, you're right. Sorry about that, I'm still getting used to all the different mods I'm trying to use.

Requests:

1) Can you change slider for enslavement chance for slavers in %, not a multiplier in next releases, please. Because there are lack of slavers in Skyrim.

Sure, The effect is the same, slavers get a different number, it's just more direct without the modifier. Will change.

There are lack of immersion, if PC with slaveboots have same vulnerability as collared naked tattooed wearing harness. I need to turn off nudity vulnerability, and use Cursed Loot functionality.

It will be good, if vulnerablity lvls will be expanded, for example:

1 = nudity or collar or boots

2 = (nudity or collar) + (collar or boots)

3 = nudity + slavetats (or collar) + harness (or boots) + piercings ----  maximum vulnerability lvl without blindfolds, gags, yokes, armbinder

Next with heavy devices can be like:

4 = blindfold or gag

5 = lvl 4 + something light

6 = blindfold + gag

7 = armbinder

That looks as silly as what we currently use just spread out. I've been hoping to think of a less specific/static system, either something that allows certain items to add to the number in a way the user can set or a system where the user can set the effect per item, since there are less than 10 items anyway, combos would be the only issue.

Tell you what, if I don't think of anything better, at the least I'll spread it out in a similar fashion to what you have for next big release, something that makes it a little easier to specify levels of vulnerability.

Oh god no.

The vulnerable system is already overly complicated with Way to many sliders thats just confusing. I always wonder if i have set it up right.

I rather see the vulnerable system simplified with less sliders and just simple toggles for moral npc's and a weapon protection and if friendly npc can enslave you or not.

I like that you can toggle what items that consider the PC vulnerable tho while in armor or naked. But thats just me.

Either way.

Thanks for all the hard work, Verstort.

So many nice updates. This mod would have been dead long time ago if you didnt pick it up. So nice job :D

Problem.

Always being enslaved after rape, (even with very low % settings for enslavement). This occurred in the version 11's as well, which I just put it down to bad luck, (but not the 10 series). Anyway as it is still occurring and looking at code in crdeplayermonitorscript.psc:-

bool function tryEnslaveFromRape(actor actorRef)
    float rollEnslave = Utility.RandomInt(1,100) * (Mods.canRunLocal() as int) * (DistanceEnslave.canRunSold() as int) * (DistanceEnslave.canRunGiven() as int)

float rollDevice  = Utility.RandomInt(1,100)

debugmsg(("post rape: enslave: " + rollEnslave + " device:" + rollDevice), 2)

timeoutEnslaveGameTime = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() + MCM.fEventTimeout
    if(Mods.isSlaveTrader(actorRef))
        rollEnslave = rollEnslave / MCM.fModifierSlaverChances
    rollDevice  = rollDevice  / MCM.fModifierSlaverChances
    endif

;bool attempt = false
    if(rollEnslave < MCM.iRapeEventEnslave && enslavedLevel == 0)
        debugmsg("post rape: enslave roll won, attempting enslavement", 2)
    ; decide what kind of enslavement we want
    if DistanceEnslave.enslavePlayer() ; attempt was successful
      return true
    endif
  endif

etc....

It would appear that if any of the "(Mods.canRunLocal(), DistanceEnslave.canRunSold(), DistanceEnslave.canRunGiven()" are zero, enslavement chance is going to be 100% unless MCM.iRapeEventEnslave is itself zero.

Problem.

Always being enslaved after rape, (even with very low % settings for enslavement). This occurred in the version 11's as well, which I just put it down to bad luck, (but not the 10 series). Anyway as it is still occurring and looking at code in crdeplayermonitorscript.psc:-

bool function tryEnslaveFromRape(actor actorRef)

float rollEnslave = Utility.RandomInt(1,100) * (Mods.canRunLocal() as int) * (DistanceEnslave.canRunSold() as int) * (DistanceEnslave.canRunGiven() as int)

float rollDevice  = Utility.RandomInt(1,100)

debugmsg(("post rape: enslave: " + rollEnslave + " device:" + rollDevice), 2)

timeoutEnslaveGameTime = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() + MCM.fEventTimeout

if(Mods.isSlaveTrader(actorRef))

rollEnslave = rollEnslave / MCM.fModifierSlaverChances

rollDevice  = rollDevice  / MCM.fModifierSlaverChances

endif

;bool attempt = false

if(rollEnslave < MCM.iRapeEventEnslave && enslavedLevel == 0)

debugmsg("post rape: enslave roll won, attempting enslavement", 2)

; decide what kind of enslavement we want

if DistanceEnslave.enslavePlayer() ; attempt was successful

return true

endif

endif

etc....

It would appear that if any of the "(Mods.canRunLocal(), DistanceEnslave.canRunSold(), DistanceEnslave.canRunGiven()" are zero, enslavement chance is going to be 100% unless MCM.iRapeEventEnslave is itself zero.

That looks accurate.

I just forgot to add an exit if rollEnslave == 0, which is normally there but I forgot to put it in by the looks of it.

Edit: Loverslab is broken, cannot upload a new version right now

So far, item equips work again! No more dice rolling! :D

I'm tired of staring at MCM settings, you guys can bug test this while I go play video games

The MCM settings for multiple items appear in this order:

Pony / Ebonite / Several / Transparent / Rubber

Howevery, they actually are in the following order:

Pony / Ebonite / Transparent / Rubber / Several

For some reason I can't assign weights to blindfolds and yokes. Does it require Captured Dreams?

Concerning item requests: The cuffs with ankle chains and the hoods from Cursed Loot are quite rad. Also maybe seperated boots and gloves? Seems to be an arbitrary combination.

Huh? Order? Do you mean compared to the roll in the script?

The roll order doesn't really matter, since, even though it checks the items sequentially, no roll can satisfy more than one item type so the order we check them is irrelevant.

I can change it in the future so they match, but it has no affect outside of aesthetic.

For some reason I can't assign weights to blindfolds and yokes. Does it require Captured Dreams?

No, blindfolds and yoke belong to DDi/DDx in general, I'm not even sure captured dreams has a CD specific yoke or blindfold.

But those are greyed out becaues DEC doesn't (right now) add those items. I added them to the menu so the translators can write the strings for them, but they aren't functional yet.

Same reason the themes are greyed out. The code to handle theme weights isn't written, so they wouldn't do anything if I let you assign them anyway.

I really only got some of that menu working as you can see, belts plugs and standard item weights work, but the CD/Zaz/Vel items and themes and some other stuff are placeholders at the moment.

Concerning item requests: The cuffs with ankle chains and the hoods from Cursed Loot are quite rad. Also maybe seperated boots and gloves? Seems to be an arbitrary combination.

Chain ankles are doable, I forgot about them is all, on the list now.

The hood... maybe, last time I tried using DCUR hoods my game crashed every time I entered first person, although that's probably my fault somehow.

I wanted the boots and gloves together because the themer isn't finished, so it adds items at random instead of matching the current theme of items you have. I don't mind having a red gag with a black harness, but mis-matched boots/gloves or cuffs drive me nuts for some reason.

But yeah, I need to separate them anyway if I want to add ballet boots or other boot types than restrictive type.

Bad news: Item equip still fails on my machine at the usual point (cdrsexhook...) even without victim requirement. It works great for some time after install, and then suddenly ceases to function. :/

The roll order doesn't really matter, since, even though it checks the items sequentially, no roll can satisfy more than one item type so the order we check them is irrelevant.

I can change it in the future so they match, but it has no affect outside of aesthetic. 

In the MCM I set a high chance for "several items", but 0 for transparent suit. However, on the roll I got a transparent suit attached, with the debug log stating that transparent suit had the chance I had previously specified for multiple items, and vice versa. Maybe I got it messed up, will check again.

Bad news: Item equip still fails on my machine at the usual point (cdrsexhook...) even without victim requirement. It works great for some time after install, and then suddenly ceases to function. :/

Huh? It stops THERE?

Need log.

In the MCM I set a high chance for "several items", but 0 for transparent suit. However, on the roll I got a transparent suit attached, with the debug log stating that transparent suit had the chance I had previously specified for multiple items, and vice versa. Maybe I got it messed up, will check again.

I'll take another look at add multi code, It looked fine in the debug when I tested it but I wasn't looking for it specifically.

Oh... haha, you're right.

EDIT: I want to point out I've played two play sessions with 12.1.3 and so far haven't been able to reproduce the force greet bug (intentionally OR inadvertently), that doesn't mean it's gone, just that I couldn't get it to trigger.

Here's to hoping it's actually fixed though.

Log with failed item equip attached.

No approach bug on my side so far either.

You're wearing a blocking item, an item that is telling other mods not to remove it, normally I use that to lock enslavement but here I forgot to make an exception to allow item adding after sex. I'll add an exception for it (not sure how it took me this long to see that though...)

However, you're getting a None Keyword error, from either a zaz or DD keyword. You aren't using a really old version of either of those are you?

Edit: by the way, thank you for bringing these to my attention, they could have been there for weeks/months if nobody brought them to my attention

Edit: I'm thinking in the future I should move the post-sex item adding to pre-sex, so that it's part of the sex and them leaving the items on you makes more sense as they lose interest.

I need to find some sort of event for adding multiple items I think... I either need an orgy or at least a black out where you wake up and discover you've been added to while you were asleep.

Most of these items are the kind of items that would take a real person > 10 seconds to put on if they were racing

Alright, I'll report if any more item equip problems occur with the newest version.

However, you're getting a None Keyword error, from either a zaz or DD keyword. You aren't using a really old version of either of those are you?

The DD basics and the ZaZAnimationPack are up to date. Could it be any of the mods dependent on those causing the error? (DCUR and the like)

I like the blackout idea btw.

Just wondering if it my mods screwing up or if someone else is having problem with DE not using gender pref?  I playing female PC and getting other female approaches despite the fact that MCM option is male only.

Other than that, the mod works great.  Thanks.

Just wondering if it my mods screwing up or if someone else is having problem with DE not using gender pref?  I playing female PC and getting other female approaches despite the fact that MCM option is male only.

I checked this last time someone brought it up and couldn't replicate it.

Edit: Hang on, now it's showing up.

Edit2: Wicked little bug, that explains half the odd behavior I've been seeing lately, thanks for reporting this

Did not see your post but yes i am also getting this. i thought it was a mod conflict but it seem to not work right with version 12.1.4

Well it's probably fine if I throw it back up like this for tonight, so users can play with the fix.

Nothing else has changed except I added a MCM warning if you try to turn on Maria Khajit enslave with Maria Eden v1.2X or above, since it never worked with those versions.

I haven't tried ME v.2.0 yet so I don't know if ANYTHING from the previous versions is still working, except the version check which looks like it still works.

As always, if DEC gets in the way of another mod let me know and turn DEC off from the menu during the section.

Always looking for more NPCs to add to that list, especially since I need to remove one in the next version (the woman in rorikstead)

Problem: Her man keeps asking the player to leave, can't wait or sleep

Edit: forgot to update the date in the title last night...

just getting caught up on your holiday updates while I was gone

Are you entering sex through DEC or is this sex started through some other fashion?  If DEC didn't start it, and the player isn't a victim (defined by sexlab), then it exits early. The MCM option for post sex to run on ALL sex should cancel that, however.

DEC didn't start it (CL solicitation did). The MCM option for post sex to run on ALL sex is definitely set, however - and occasionally, without changing anything, it works.

If you don't see "keys: " + rollKeys + " / devices: " + rollDevices" then you didn't even make it to enslave check. Shouldn't be getting stuck in CheckBukkake, that function is too short, never seen a script hang looking for magic effects before...

I don't know, I'm speculating. The papyrus log might tell me something new that you didn't notice.

You said this was the same NPC? Which NPC? I seriously doubt it's tied to that one NPC, I haven't noticed items failing on my end so I might need all the details you have in order to reproduce this.

No, I don't think it is tied to that particular NPC either. I just wanted to express that the effect happens on the very same NPC - thus eliminating errors that could occur by accidentially switching to a NPC that is not of a playable race.

A log is attached: Two times solicitating for sex with the same NSC (Jahan or something), first time it equips cuffs, second time it stops after "sexhook reached". The solicitation options were the same ("please be gentle" => "no, I will treat you...").

On a different note, the text for "Gloves+boots" is "xy locks a collar on you". wink.png

Hmm.. maybe DCUR doesn't start sexlab in a way that tells sexlab the player is victim? That would cause DEC to ignore it. I normally don't play with dcur::misogyny turned on because it does the same thing DEC dialogue does but without as many cross mod checks, last time I tried it in 5.0 it would trigger for CD shop members and men who were in slave garb. If misogyny was the issue that would explain why I never ran into it until now, though.

Might be able to detect when the sex was started by cursed loot misogyny to bypass, or get Kimy to fix it from her end, but that could be weeks from now before that fix comes out in the next version.

For now I'll add an MCM option to ignore player victim status in the post-sex as a workaround.

I don't play with cursed loot solicitation much anymore either, although I haven't tried it in 5.2, I remember every single male in a city and two villiages were all either married or not in the mood, and it seemed to ignore sexlab aroused. Maybe it does stuff again in 5.2...

The collar notification is a new mystery. I checked, and boots+gloves incorrectly used the collar text, but not the cuffs.... Maybe I fixed it already and forgot about it? Hopefully testing in-game will tell me more.

Edit: Yep, after DCUR misogyny sexlab doesn't return player as victim from rape, weird.

you should test whether it makes a difference what response the player gives

-if the player submits, it wasn't a rape, but if the player says no and the npc still persues this it should detect a rape

Log with failed item equip attached.

No approach bug on my side so far either.

You're wearing a blocking item, an item that is telling other mods not to remove it, normally I use that to lock enslavement but here I forgot to make an exception to allow item adding after sex. I'll add an exception for it (not sure how it took me this long to see that though...)

Edit: by the way, thank you for bringing these to my attention, they could have been there for weeks/months if nobody brought them to my attention

Edit: I'm thinking in the future I should move the post-sex item adding to pre-sex, so that it's part of the sex and them leaving the items on you makes more sense as they lose interest.

I need to find some sort of event for adding multiple items I think... I either need an orgy or at least a black out where you wake up and discover you've been added to while you were asleep.

Most of these items are the kind of items that would take a real person > 10 seconds to put on if they were racing

like that idea for moving the post sex items to pre-sex

blackout sounds good as well

Are you entering sex through DEC or is this sex started through some other fashion?  If DEC didn't start it, and the player isn't a victim (defined by sexlab), then it exits early. The MCM option for post sex to run on ALL sex should cancel that, however.

DEC didn't start it (CL solicitation did). The MCM option for post sex to run on ALL sex is definitely set, however - and occasionally, without changing anything, it works.

If you don't see "keys: " + rollKeys + " / devices: " + rollDevices" then you didn't even make it to enslave check. Shouldn't be getting stuck in CheckBukkake, that function is too short, never seen a script hang looking for magic effects before...

I don't know, I'm speculating. The papyrus log might tell me something new that you didn't notice.

You said this was the same NPC? Which NPC? I seriously doubt it's tied to that one NPC, I haven't noticed items failing on my end so I might need all the details you have in order to reproduce this.

No, I don't think it is tied to that particular NPC either. I just wanted to express that the effect happens on the very same NPC - thus eliminating errors that could occur by accidentially switching to a NPC that is not of a playable race.

A log is attached: Two times solicitating for sex with the same NSC (Jahan or something), first time it equips cuffs, second time it stops after "sexhook reached". The solicitation options were the same ("please be gentle" => "no, I will treat you...").

On a different note, the text for "Gloves+boots" is "xy locks a collar on you". wink.png

Hmm.. maybe DCUR doesn't start sexlab in a way that tells sexlab the player is victim? That would cause DEC to ignore it. I normally don't play with dcur::misogyny turned on because it does the same thing DEC dialogue does but without as many cross mod checks, last time I tried it in 5.0 it would trigger for CD shop members and men who were in slave garb. If misogyny was the issue that would explain why I never ran into it until now, though.

Might be able to detect when the sex was started by cursed loot misogyny to bypass, or get Kimy to fix it from her end, but that could be weeks from now before that fix comes out in the next version.

For now I'll add an MCM option to ignore player victim status in the post-sex as a workaround.

I don't play with cursed loot solicitation much anymore either, although I haven't tried it in 5.2, I remember every single male in a city and two villiages were all either married or not in the mood, and it seemed to ignore sexlab aroused. Maybe it does stuff again in 5.2...

The collar notification is a new mystery. I checked, and boots+gloves incorrectly used the collar text, but not the cuffs.... Maybe I fixed it already and forgot about it? Hopefully testing in-game will tell me more.

Edit: Yep, after DCUR misogyny sexlab doesn't return player as victim from rape, weird.

-if the player submits, it wasn't a rape, but if the player says no and the npc still persues this it should detect a rape

How do I test if the player submitted in a different mod? The issue here was that cursed loot was what started the sex, not DEC, so I couldn't detect it except through sexlab. The issue turned out to be that Kimy intentionally didn't set the victim flag from her side, so sexlab couldn't tell other mods (including DEC) that the player was a victim in DCL started sex, because she didn't want to risk causing issues if she set it.

I asked her to change it and she agreed, but that was after 5.2 came out, so it likely won't be fixed until 5.3 is done. In the mean time, there is a new MCM toggle in 12.1 to stop it from being a requirement at all.

How do I test if the player submitted in a different mod? The issue here was that cursed loot was what started the sex, not DEC, so I couldn't detect it except through sexlab. The issue turned out to be that Kimy intentionally didn't set the victim flag from her side, so sexlab couldn't tell other mods (including DEC) that the player was a victim in DCL started sex, because she didn't want to risk causing issues if she set it.

I asked her to change it and she agreed, but that was after 5.2 came out, so it likely won't be fixed until 5.3 is done. In the mean time, there is a new MCM toggle in 12.1 to stop it from being a requirement at all.

ok if you've already talked with kimy on it then my point is moot

-I thought she might have set the flag based on the responses given, if the player submitted then no rape, otherwise the player doesn't submit the mod chooses to rape and my thought would be that would give the flag you were looking for