I assumed that event would get called for any and all key registers since it offers the option to detect which key is pressed, which wouldn't be necessary otherwise. I assumed it wouldn't trigger for keys you didn't specify, otherwise why would you need to tell it to listen to those keys specifically? Just auto detect if the function is compiled and call it always.

Haven't tested or anything, just putting thoughts to text.

I checked to documentation and it requires to you register each key your using. As for why they give you a string to indicate which string was press. While the event will only fire if a registered key is pressed, you wont be able to tell which of the 2+ registered keys was pressed(It's a moot point if it's less than 2 keys). This is fairly standard in APIs i.e. Javax.Swing's actionlisteners will return a entire class filled with information about the UI element you clicked. If you have different logic for different keys then this is important. By providing a string, it avoids a problem where you can't filter out the key presses.

This is fairly standard in APIs i.e. Javax

You're just setting yourself up for disappointment by comparing skyrim::papyrus to a real language with real documentation

Oracles documentation puts creationkit.com to shame, there are still whole pages on creationkit.com that aren't even created, much less finished.

Bear in mind that these aren't in the vanilla game either, "SKSE Member" suggests it was a function added by SKSE, so the vanilla game might not have provided key-pressing events, since SKSE thought it necessary to write their own version.

I checked to documentation and it requires to you register each key your using. As for why they give you a string to indicate which string was press. While the event will only fire if a registered key is pressed, you wont be able to tell which of the 2+ registered keys was pressed(It's a moot point if it's less than 2 keys)

That is odd, you can probably get away with keeping a variable to read if the other key is already pressed in double key combos, since each key should set off their own event, the first event need only set a state that the second can read.

Means you need to write OnControlUp to clear the state when the button isn't pressed anymore though... Not really clean.

Pretty sure 12.0 REQUIRES a new save or save clean if you don't and you run into problems, try save cleaning or new game first

So I'm at the point where everything else I want to work on is scripting and might take awhile to get working, which should update hopefully without a save clean, so might as well release this now since I think the dialogue and ESP changes seem stable.

I realized after I uploaded it that I forgot to test Rubber doll collar, might not work. Transparent suit doesn't work, I know, waiting for Kimy to release 5.2 which should fix it.

I haven't tested a lot of this dialogue, even though I didn't change/fix all that much content there, because

I'm pretty sure (80%) that I forgot to list a change in the log, always happens when I take a break from working.

Edit: yeah I forgot

Doubled NPC search length
Confidence no longer gives up after one NPC, will now search through a list of otherwise valid NPCS

I'll update later, in case I think of anything else...

Edit2:

Is anyone else getting a weird bug where the game keeps instantly popping the player out of first person? Showed up like a week ago...

I can't imagine it's a DEC problem, just thought I would ask if anyone else knows what causes it.

Installed the new version after making a clean save and everything appears to be going well, i did have a question regarding the MCM though

2015_12_20_00001.jpg

I've never used maria eden and i've not used devious cidhna in a long long time, it has never been installed on this save, does it matter that these are showing ticked? and if it does matter how do i get them unticked?

Edit2:

Is anyone else getting a weird bug where the game keeps instantly popping the player out of first person? Showed up like a week ago...

Is that the XPMSE/FNIS thing that people keep wittering on about? (To quote the fast clipper from 'Who's afraid of Wolf 359', "read before reacting").

Installed the new version after making a clean save and everything appears to be going well, i did have a question regarding the MCM though

2015_12_20_00001.jpg

I've never used maria eden and i've not used devious cidhna in a long long time, it has never been installed on this save, does it matter that these are showing ticked? and if it does matter how do i get them unticked?

Does not. Those elements detect if the mod is installed before going any further, the feature never gets far enough to detect what options are turned on.

If it's greyed out, it (should) be stopped from working.

Settings looks really complicated...

• Added: Nude detection now detects if your chest piece is marked in Sexlab Aroused as nude and ignores it

So, if I want to use this feature, if I want NPC to approach when I wearing "Nude" armor, whet settings should i choose?

Yeah, it's not really well worded is it.

The new feature is on by default, DEC detects if the standard chest piece (slot 32) is marked by Sexlab aroused as a nude item. If it's not marked, and has either clothingbody or armoredcuriuss keywords (most chest pieces in the game) then the character is not nude. If it's marked, DEC ignores it.

You can set which items have this marking through the sexlab aroused MCM menu.

If Vulnerability:"Armor Protection" is turned on, DEC still checks for light and heavy armor keywords on any slot. If it finds one, you are not considered nude. This is how it worked in legacy, it never made sense in my opinion EXCEPT when the user was wearing a chest piece in a different socket than the regular slot (some mods did this, so you would be considered nude all the time if this wasn't there)

Instead of armor protection, which detects if you're wearing fur shoes and thinks you're no longer nude, DEC now checks EVERY slot for chest piece keywords if you turn on Debug:"Alternate body slot search" but it's pretty slow.

I wish I had a way to detect if the armor was covering parts of the body, rather than detecting what keywords it has, but so far nobody has shown me a way to detect such a thing in-game.

Edit: I just thought of a bug. Nudity is only checked by DEC when armors are changed, so if you change the options of how nudity is detected, you need to add/remove/cycle an item to get it to update.

Hello, Modder. 

I've tried to compile your crdemcmscript.psc but so far I've failed. 

Actually I wanted to translate MCM menu to another languge. 

Everything is fine though page names drives me crazy. 

Because you dealt with dening page like this:        if (a_page == "Settings" ) 

I couln't traslate it with Tes5Translator. 

So I changed your code to:                                      if (a_page == Pages[0] )

and tried to compile but failed.

In fact, I tried to compile it without any change, I also failed.

Here's compiler's error message...

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "crdemcmscript"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MariaEdensTools.psc(303,63): ImportSettings is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for crdemcmscript, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on crdemcmscript

What did I miss?
Plz enlighten me. Thank you.

ps. Of course, I copied all the necessary script source files to the proper folder including MariaEdensTools.psc in Maria's Eden v1.24.

Update, yay! :D

Is anything supposed to be below the "individual standard weights" and "individual multiple weights" options on the second tab? Yes, I did a clean save ;)

Didn't finish those because lazy, seeing nothing is normal.

Next version should let you choose the weights for single items, It's just monotonous to make 6-10 sliders all at once. Dull work.

The weights are glovesboots=30  armbinder= 15 collarChance=5   gag=75   harnessChance= 60   beltChance= 45   cuffsChance= 50

Gag is higher because it's easier to just throw on someone, collar is lower because I wanted the collar slot to be free for other collars (left over from when the collar replacement function wasn't working, will increase that next version)

The random chance for theme is equal (1/3 chance you get ebonite, e_red, e_white) making that user settable is on my todo list as well, and maybe the theme alignment (keep getting items that match what you're already wearing) if only the theme checker wasn't so heavy

I really like the confidence toggle. Did you consider making NPC temporarily gain confidence over time? The NPC might be too careful or insecure to approach her at first, but if she is running around like *that* for <some time> he might make up his mind...

The way I implemented confidence would make tracking complicated. I like the idea though, might consider in the future

Come to think of it, a small chance for a confidence boost when checking might just do the trick - say, +1 confidence with a 5% chance, +2 confidence with a 1% chance. Albeit unlikely, it could happen at the very first check, but it's bound to happen if you linger around someone for extended periods of time.

I really like the confidence toggle. Did you consider making NPC temporarily gain confidence over time? The NPC might be too careful or insecure to approach her at first, but if she is running around like *that* for <some time> he might make up his mind...

The way I implemented confidence would make tracking complicated. I like the idea though, might consider in the future

Come to think of it, a small chance for a confidence boost when checking might just do the trick - say, +1 confidence with a 5% chance, +2 confidence with a 1% chance. Albeit unlikely, it could happen at the very first check, but it's bound to happen if you linger around someone for extended periods of time.

What I meant was that the code is written such that only a handful of NPCs(only one when I wrote that) make it to the confidence check, in order to reduce script load. Adding confidence to any NPC who was there to see you is kinda hard when you don't keep track of the NPCs who didn't make the short list.

I would have to write a new quest to look at all local NPCs to test if they need additional confidence added, meaning a completely new quest that just auto-fills with EVERY single NPC you pass and checks once in awhile and adds confidence to those NPCs if they saw you naked (difficult to detect properly, so just within X meters). This is pretty high script load for one feature if I'm honest.

I could reduce it by only looking at the 8ish other NPCs who might have made the shortlist, and decreasing their confidence req, but if you're in a crowded place 8 NPCs isn't nearly all of them.

I was planning of going for the other direction, reducing the confidence requirement globally if a situation is active, like if Sexlab Fame remembers your character had sex in public in this location before then you have a reputation and people are likely to have higher confidence that it won't end with you stabbing their eyes out. Because that's just one check, not one check per NPC, it shouldn't be such a heavy feature. The only other situation I can think of off the top of my head to lower confidence globally is slaverun, where everyone knows your a slave and open for grabs.

I thought about searching through all nearby NPCs during sex but Sexlab seems touchy, don't really want to add instability there by adding script load while it's busy...

Edit: I suppose the problem you really want addressed is that confidence is static, it never increases or decreases, so new NPCs never show interest. I might consider allowing NPCs that are -1 from requirement a small chance to meet the requirement (25% might be fine) but you could always fix this by putting on airs for them you know.

Edit2:

Now that I think of it, maybe arousal > 75 or something can add one to confidence as well...

I wonder if NPCs can drink alchohol....

A quick suggestion re: LOS - It's nice to have it on to stop people spotting the Player from the other side of a wall, but as you have mentioned they have to be looking straight at the target for it to work so it's OK in highly populated areas - not so good otherwise, for example you can safely follow a slaver from Markarth to Riften as long as you stay 5' behind him.

Would a hybrid of the two be a better balance between useable and realistic? e.g. if  (hasLOS && Distance < 2048) || Distance <  384 

A quick suggestion re: LOS - It's nice to have it on to stop people spotting the Player from the other side of a wall, but as you have mentioned they have to be looking straight at the target for it to work so it's OK in highly populated areas - not so good otherwise, for example you can safely follow a slaver from Markarth to Riften as long as you stay 5' behind him.

Would a hybrid of the two be a better balance between useable and realistic? e.g. if  (hasLOS && Distance < 2048) || Distance <  384 

I might put that in, sure.

Doesn't look like there's a better way, given Kimy distance alone for her crime system.

I, Myself use a devious armor to add some armor, and it's incompatible with devious curseloot and pet collar so, I try made a punishment collar via TES5Edit, if I may ask for his advice, how add my new item into your mods (like when NPC intimidate or start conversation with player or give some gag, collar or blindfold).

Can NPC take a other chastity key, or restraint key, from devious Integration, like devious regulation (Imperial/stormcloak master key), or aracadia devious device (living key).

I Add some keyword in key and mark as devious key.

Thanks for the mods, it's very great :)

I, Myself use a devious armor to add some armor, and it's incompatible with devious curseloot and pet collar so, I try made a punishment collar via TES5Edit, if I may ask for his advice, how add my new item into your mods (like when NPC intimidate or start conversation with player or give some gag, collar or blindfold).

Can NPC take a other chastity key, or restraint key, from devious Integration, like devious regulation (Imperial/stormcloak master key), or aracadia devious device (living key).

I Add some keyword in key and mark as devious key.

Thanks for the mods, it's very great :)

That's funny, I just answered this question in a completely unrelated thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55344-devious-devices-and-bindings-need-help-advice/?p=1391229

You need the ID of the item you want to load, if you don't know how to look that item up in the creation kit you can use TESVEdit as well.

You need to load your items as armor into the mod through a soft depenedency in crdeModsMonitorScript.psc:

Armor Property yourItem Auto

yourItem = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x<yourItemID>, "yourEsp.esp") as Armor

And then equip it in the equipRandom* functions in crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc

; If the item isnt DD scripted
player.equipItem(yourItem)

;if the item is DD scripted
armor rndrd = libs.GetRenderedDevice(yourItem)
libs.equipDevice(player, yourItem, rndrd, libs.zad_DeviousCollar) 
; replace "DeviousCollar" with whatever devious item type youre using

;logic limiting your mod
if yourItem != None
  ; do your stuff here so that it only happens if it loaded correctly from the file
endif

Once you get your mod sorted I would be happy to have your items in the mod permanently, feel free to post your working details when you're done.

I kinda wish your mod had a more specific name than "Force nude and punishment" if I'm going to make a slider for your items that is.

As for the keys, I think DEC already tries to take your keys, but maybe it only does so after sex... not after adding items.

I'll double check

If Vulnerability:"Armor Protection" is turned on, DEC still checks for light and heavy armor keywords on any slot. If it finds one, you are not considered nude. This is how it worked in legacy, it never made sense in my opinion EXCEPT when the user was wearing a chest piece in a different socket than the regular slot (some mods did this, so you would be considered nude all the time if this wasn't there)

Instead of armor protection, which detects if you're wearing fur shoes and thinks you're no longer nude, DEC now checks EVERY slot for chest piece keywords if you turn on Debug:"Alternate body slot search" but it's pretty slow.

So, what should i choose here?

sxWpdLk.jpg

As I suppose:
1. Set minimum player vulnerability to 1 (as i understand, i need this to work with "Nudity Vulnerability")
2. Switch off "Armor protection"
3. Dress armor marked as nude in Sexlab Aroused

So, what should i choose here?

sxWpdLk.jpg

As I suppose:
1. Set minimum player vulnerability to 1 (as i understand, i need this to work with "Nudity Vulnerability")
2. Switch off "Armor protection"
3. Dress armor marked as nude in Sexlab Aroused

I need to rename minimum player vulnerability, that's the lower limit for enslave approach only, not sex approach. Sex approach is locked at lvl 1

Nudity vulnerability will give you level 1 vulnerability while naked. If turned off, naked alone is not vulnerable enough and you need items.

So if you want your armor alone to make your vulnerable enough to be approached, yes, Nudity on, marked in sexlab. With minimum player vulnerability set to 1 you will be approached for both while naked, if you set it to 2 then sex only until you do something to reach vulnerability lvl 2 (wear some devices)

Cannot compile with Maria eden 1.24, need 1.19 instead

Edit: If you need any other changes made for translating purposes, with the exception of changing all variable names to $Format, let me know and I'll change it for you.

I've tried already with Maria 1.19.

More errors showed up.

I juse need to call MCM page names from page number file instead of page strings in .crdemcmpsc.

For example, if a page == "Settings" <-------- unable to translate

== Pages[0] <-------- ablt to tanslate

Funtionality of the both codings are compeletely same, but there's a significant diffrence when translating.

I would appreciate if you change the code for the all translators.

It will expand the number of foreign users who enjoy and apply your mode in game!

Thanks.

I juse need to call MCM page names from page number file instead of page strings in .crdemcmpsc.

Funtionality of the both codings are compeletely same, but there's a significant diffrence when translating.

I would appreciate if you change the code for the all translators.

It will expand the number of foreign users who enjoy and apply your mode in game!

Thanks.

Yeah that's already a part of the next release, I did that the second I saw you suggest it, no problems.

Cannot compile with Maria eden 1.24, need 1.19 instead

Edit: If you need any other changes made for translating purposes, with the exception of changing all variable names to $Format, let me know and I'll change it for you.

I've tried already with Maria 1.19.

More errors showed up.

Specifics?

I don't see any issue in translating this: It's a normal string anyway. It works either way, with compiling as well as with the use of common translation programs. But I'll have a second look on it in case this code had changed since 11x.

@Verstort Didn't forget your mod within the Forum Revival  :P , but it's christmas time and I'll PM you soon with the german variation of 12.0 ...