Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

thank you for the suggestion, I am in the process of deleting estrus and I'm about to grab estrus chaurus, I have also deleted a large number of mods from my game(surprisingly my already existing saves are taking it very well, no corruption, or crashes.)

As an experiment, can you take a screenshot of the SD+ menu and post it here?

Just the first tab would be enough.

so what is it you wanted to see?

I'm having an issue.

Seemingly outta nowhere, as I was in combat with a bunch of vampires and then a few wolves right next, I kept getting spammed in the top left corner "Go away... I have enough slaves". I'm not trying to surrender or anything; in fact, I didn't even press anything out of the ordinary.

I'm having an issue.

Seemingly outta nowhere, as I was in combat with a bunch of vampires and then a few wolves right next, I kept getting spammed in the top left corner "Go away... I have enough slaves". I'm not trying to surrender or anything; in fact, I didn't even press anything out of the ordinary.

Did you install the last version?

It's a harmless warning that should already fixed or will be part of the next release.

thank you for the suggestion, I am in the process of deleting estrus and I'm about to grab estrus chaurus, I have also deleted a large number of mods from my game(surprisingly my already existing saves are taking it very well, no corruption, or crashes.)

I wanted to compare with mine and see if the default options were alright, which they are.

I really think you are missing some options in your Skyim.ini file... your error log doesn't show all the messages it should and is, at this time, useless to help us help you.

yep all the mods with mcm menus load up perfectly and yea I do use LOOT that's what I used to copy and paste the load order here.

Not to belabor the point, but when you say you use LOOT, do you apply the sorted order it generates?

yes

I wanted to compare with mine and see if the default options were alright, which they are.

I really think you are missing some options in your Skyim.ini file... your error log doesn't show all the messages it should and is, at this time, useless to help us help you.

here is a copy paste of my Skyrim.ini file do you see anything wrong?

fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
bAllowScreenshot=1

[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
[Water]
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectSky=0
bReflectLODTrees=1

nevermind I thought it was fixed cuz I used the alternate start addon CCAS and started the game as a falmer slave and I didn't experience a freeze but I just recently submited to some giants and the game froze, but I did notice something that has been a constant pattern with all the freezes, the game always freezes when the game says "your owner strips you naked". I don't know if that helps at all but I thought it was worth mentioning. 

nevermind I thought it was fixed cuz I used the alternate start addon CCAS and started the game as a falmer slave and I didn't experience a freeze but I just recently submited to some giants and the game froze, but I did notice something that has been a constant pattern with all the freezes, the game always freezes when the game says "your owner strips you naked". I don't know if that helps at all but I thought it was worth mentioning. 

I don't suppose you get a freeze when stripping yourself, do you? Could be a skeleton issue?

your load order reminds me on my first skyrim modding attempts =D

just wanted to have it all, no clue what it does, but it had to be in my load order, after all you can have 250 mods right? RIGHT? ;D

and after a long phase of trail and error i found out its best to build your game around a few core mods and have all related dependencies (patches, mods). if you get that setup running you can start to add more mods. your basic setup should at least survive a few hostile encounters, city visits, quests and lvl ups. that way its easier to find out what is missing or produces conflicts later on. you dont have to have it all in one playthrouh.

or maybe you want to tell a story in your skyrim and choose the mods that way. atm it looks like you want to be a jedi-megadragonborn-druid-magician-milkmaid-damselindistress. maybe for starters its enough to be a jedi-damsel? =D that way you can remove already a lot of mods.

remember if you have a lot of mods that modify skyrim your savegame will get bigger and bigger and more and more errors accumulate.

that way you can only play for a few lvls before your savegame will be corrupted behind repair.

just for a test, check your savegames with save cleaner tool and check for broken or unfinished scripts, if you get a lot of those regulary you might have a conflict or broken mod somewhere or a lot of script lag.

in any case, it will be hard to help you with your current load order, because of the heavy mix of mods that might already cause conflicts ingame even without SD+, but will be deadly for SD+

best to streamline your setup a lot so ppl can help you better (because than they know that mods and possible conflicts, right now its realy hard to tell, too many possible conflicts)

for starters:

- keep the amount of esm files low

- keep the mods that search the area regular low, mainly LL mods that trigger approaches (for example sexlab aroused creatures + sexlab more creatures is already pretty heavy on papyrus, rape mods with approaches will add to that script load, switch off cloak from xpmse)

- find out if your quest mods wont conflict with amourus adventures

- check your body mods, what are you using UNP/CBBE?, do your armors fit the bodymods you use?

- are your armor mods 2k or 4k, remember the higher the resolution the longer the loading times to unequip/equip them -> produces script lag, for example in sexlab scenes

- you realy have to kill all those children? : (

- dont use too much HDT equipment stuff -> produces script lag

- configure your sexlab right, to many things switched on will produces scriptlag during SL scenes

- think about how often you use mods in your loadorder, if you find out you use them only once in days of gaming, or never, you might not need them (for example how often you lock/unlock your doors? how often you use magic?)

just my one cent to your load order problem :o

I installed the version of the mod that was uploaded on the 13th and now I have massive log spam from this mod and before you ask yes I started a new game when this happened.  it seems to be related to the scripts and most of the scripts in the stack are from this mod so what did I do wrong when I switched over to the newest version? 

Here is one of the entries the line numbers seem to change a lot but ya.

[03/17/2017 - 05:29:01AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"

stack:
<unknown self>.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroup() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 65
[zadQuest (1000F624)].zadboundcombatscript.SetAA() - "zadBoundCombatScript.psc" Line 216
[zadQuest (1000F624)].zadboundcombatscript.Remove_ABC() - "zadBoundCombatScript.psc" Line 150
[_SD_controller (3D000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_constraints.ResetStanceOverrides() - "_sdqs_fcts_constraints.psc" Line 520
[_SD_controller (3D000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_constraints.UpdateStanceOverrides() - "_sdqs_fcts_constraints.psc" Line 502
[alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (3D000D64)]._sdras_player._maintenance() - "_SDRAS_player.psc" Line 229
[alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (3D000D64)]._sdras_player.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_SDRAS_player.psc" Line ?

Papyrus.0.log

This is one of there weird issues I cannot reproduce here and therefore, test or fix.

The only thing I can say is make sure you have the latest version of FNIS installed and that you run FNISforusers after updating SD

Also make sure you have the latest version of Devious Devices installed as the error is in SD calls to DD functions.

Hmm...
I just got my hands on Skyrim on my actual PC. Wow, lots of things to update after a year. So I just updated SD from the one 1 yr ago. It seems like MCM doesn't want to load loverslab latest mods for some reason. In my game, SD MCM was loaded like almost all the way, only the first page is customizable, the rest is just greyed out.

Hmm...

I just got my hands on Skyrim on my actual PC. Wow, lots of things to update after a year. So I just updated SD from the one 1 yr ago. It seems like MCM doesn't want to load loverslab latest mods for some reason. In my game, SD MCM was loaded like almost all the way, only the first page is customizable, the rest is just greyed out.

I found it is best to start a new game like this:

- first with only SexLab (no other mods), make sure SexLab is started from the menu, and save that game.

- then load that game and enable most SexLab mod but keep SD+ disabled, configure your mods and save

- only then reload with SD+ enabled.

That should clear out most MCM related issues.

And by the way, a new version of SD+ with important fixes should be coming out tonight if I can clear up one last issue I found while testing.

Hmm...

- first with only SexLab (no other mods), make sure SexLab is started from the menu, and save that game.

- then load that game and enable most SexLab mod but keep SD+ disabled, configure your mods and save

And by the way, a new version of SD+ with important fixes should be coming out tonight if I can clear up one last issue I found while testing.

Hmm...

I think something is definitely wrong beyond my knowledge here. So I was at stage 2 with Device Devices stuff enabled, but MCM wouldn't load them, I waited for like 20 minutes real time & my MCM wouldn't update. Yes, Devious Devices are one of those mods I choose to upgrade. Was there something I missed? I'm pretty sure I didn't.

Hmm...

Hmm...

I think something is definitely wrong beyond my knowledge here. So I was at stage 2 with Device Devices stuff enabled, but MCM wouldn't load them, I waited for like 20 minutes real time & my MCM wouldn't update. Yes, Devious Devices are one of those mods I choose to upgrade. Was there something I missed? I'm pretty sure I didn't.

Did you update all 3 components of Devious Devices?

- Devious Devices Assets

- Devious Devices Integration

- Devious Devices Expansion

Hmm...

Hmm...

- Devious Devices Assets

Yes, It's the big 3 I chose to upgrade, they didn't show up on my MCM page.

Hmm...

Hmm...

- Devious Devices Assets

Yes, It's the big 3 I chose to upgrade, they didn't show up on my MCM page.

Quick question: Where exactly do I get the crawling animations? I read somewhere that FNIS Sexy Move has to be installed which I have (latest version and all) but my character is still walking normally when I enable crawl.

Of course I ran fnis x)

Also: My character tends to kneel instead of standing even when the option for that is disabled. Doesn't bother me that much though.

I don't know what to say regarding troubleshooting issues with animations/idles.

It is working on my end, so I can't reproduce that issue.

I tried using the up/down arrows and I can cycle through standing/kneeling/crawling even before getting enslaved for the first time.

Outside of the arrows, your owner will make you crawl at times. If it is a beast, that will be the only option available.

Shame but that is something I'l be able to live with. Thanks for the honest and fast answer in any case ;)

Can your share an error log after trying to crawl just in case?

Was about to do that but decided to do one option I hadn't tried yet namely assigning the crawl loop to new non-standard keyes and IT WORKED! :D

I dont know why and I don't even care, that's great. :D