Does anyone remember which mod lets you set which items you're wearing are considered naked?

I thought that was part of sexlab but I don't see it. Hoping it wasn't part of Maria eden...

Edit: Is there a reasonable way to detect if an NPC is rich?

There is a toggle on the sexlab aroused MCM but i think it only affects chest/bodyslot stuff so if your wearing something else that has the armor keyword (like a helmet) you are still not considered naked

i think that also only affect npc or player's arousal towards that item as being naked tho never tested that for sure

Right, but I couldn't look up the implementation of how the item is loaded dynamically into the MCM menu without knowing which mod it was in, and that was what I really wanted.

Luckily, doesn't look like I need to put it in the menu. Sexlab aroused redux uses StorageUtil variables on the form itself to remember which chest peices the user specified counts as naked. I can read this really easily, so the next big version should be able to read your settings from aroused directly, means I don't have to make my own interface, I can just piggyback without needing my own specific interface (for now, I might add my own interface for other armors later)

Edit: does anyone know of a mod that lets you select a FNIS idle to play on the user that isn't reliant on console and gives the exact name of the animation? I'm tired of manually changing the animations in papyrus to see what each one does/is. ZAZ animation tester requires items, and is slow to navigate, and ZAZ named the animations in a intuitive way unfortunately...

Edit: Hey Clifton, what options do you have set for debug papyrus in skykrim.ini? Do you have bEnableTrace=1 and bLoadDebugInformation=1?

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=1

had to disable trace a while back, found out that's where the hearthfire building errors come from tracing every item you drop, pick up or equip
took months of crashing til i finally stripped all my mods completely and asked tech support where its coming from then vel told me it was the trace
disabling that fixed it ever since

Edit: Hey Clifton, what options do you have set for debug papyrus in skykrim.ini? Do you have bEnableTrace=1 and bLoadDebugInformation=1?

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=1

had to disable trace a while back, found out that's where the hearthfire building errors come from tracing every item you drop, pick up or equip
took months of crashing til i finally stripped all my mods completely and asked tech support where its coming from then vel told me it was the trace
disabling that fixed it ever since

Huh, thought that might be why we don't see Debug messages in your log for other mods, only errors, but if you disabled that because you had problems ingame then that's fine.

Does anyone remember which mod lets you set which items you're wearing are considered naked?

I thought that was part of sexlab but I don't see it. Hoping it wasn't part of Maria eden...

I believe it's part of aroused. Sexlab i don't believe has a concept of nakedness besides "You have an item equip, i shall remove it until the end of the animation". Aroused however has the exhibitionist flag for actors which it allows items that are revealing. Devious mod requires aroused so if you require devious (IDK since i'm not on front page) then you can assume aroused is in the users load order.

As for rich. I'm a noob when it comes to Skyrim modding. I doubt you'll like this idea but you might want to look through the NPC inventory for jewelry, 200+ gold, or clothing you'd consider rich. However from my understanding scanning through inventories is considered slow.

EDIT

I mean there are NPCs in the game that own land, which I can't say makes them poor, even if they only wearing farming clothes. Need something that would indicate they have enough money lying around to support a expensive bondage habit.

Your likely going to need to create a list.

Anyone know how to make an actor animate an idle that cancels when they move?

I mean I can just lock the player out of control for some of these, but if I wanted them to still be able to move, I kinda need a way to make the idle animation cancel or their walking animation is broken.

Edit: NVM, looks waaay more intensive than it's worth.

Looks like I would need to create an Armor and capture the keybindings the player uses, and run papyrus code when the keybindings is pressed, yikes.

EDIT: Does anyone actually play with LOS turned on?

I mean I've had it turned off since forever because it seems like the NPC has to be looking directly at the player, which means it never fires.

I believe it's part of aroused. Sexlab i don't believe has a concept of nakedness besides "You have an item equip, i shall remove it until the end of the animation". Aroused however has the exhibitionist flag for actors which it allows items that are revealing. Devious mod requires aroused so if you require devious (IDK since i'm not on front page) then you can assume aroused is in the users load order.

As for rich. I'm a noob when it comes to Skyrim modding. I doubt you'll like this idea but you might want to look through the NPC inventory for jewelry, 200+ gold, or clothing you'd consider rich. However from my understanding scanning through inventories is considered slow.

EDIT

I mean there are NPCs in the game that own land, which I can't say makes them poor, even if they only wearing farming clothes. Need something that would indicate they have enough money lying around to support a expensive bondage habit.

It's probably going to be some mix, if I even consider it at this point.

I mean I have the script time to check stuff while the player is busy being approached, but a pure list of NPCS would take a year to complete, and would take half a year to parse. Some mix where I check the really obvious stuff first to get as many true positives without the false positives could work.

Problem about gold in the inventory is... didn't most NPCs in the vanilla game have like no pocket gold at all? I thought I remember hearing <10 NPCs had more than 20 gold to pickpocket.

Edit: I'm in the middle of overhauling the items adding part of the mod, any requests for items and/or item combinations?

I mean I can just lock the player out of control for some of these, but if I wanted them to still be able to move, I kinda need a way to make the idle animation cancel or their walking animation is broken.

Looks like I would need to create an Armor and capture the keybindings the player uses, and run papyrus code when the keybindings is pressed, yikes.

I mean I've had it turned off since forever because it seems like the NPC has to be looking directly at the player, which means it never fires.

I do - seems to work fine, I play with Populated towns, cities etc. so there are plenty of occasions when there are enough folks around for some to have LOS.

I do - seems to work fine, I play with Populated towns, cities etc. so there are plenty of occasions when there are enough folks around for some to have LOS.

Do you not run into the 7 NPC ceiling a lot with so many NPCs?

We check for LOS after those 7 aliases are filled, because it's easier to check MCM options in papyrus than an alias condition, meaning your 7 aliases should be filled with NPCs that didn't pass that test first, and should run into the ceiling a lot.

Similar to the problem with 11.X where confidence is checked after everything else, so you get a lot of failed approaches because we don't check confidence until after we've narrowed the NPC down to one, which often fails the test.

I should probably expand the search some more

Edit: does anyone know how to make NPCs hostile after dialogue? I want to add a *You'll never take me alive* option for fighting them off, or running away, but I need to know how to make an NPC attack the player and/or how to make a NPC attack the player where the guards defend the player, not attack the player

Do you not run into the 7 NPC ceiling a lot with so many NPCs?

We check for LOS after those 7 aliases are filled, because it's easier to check MCM options in papyrus than an alias condition, meaning your 7 aliases should be filled with NPCs that didn't pass that test first, and should run into the ceiling a lot.

Similar to the problem with 11.X where confidence is checked after everything else, so you get a lot of failed approaches because we don't check confidence until after we've narrowed the NPC down to one, which often fails the test.

I should probably expand the search some more

Edit: does anyone know how to make NPCs hostile after dialogue? I want to add a *You'll never take me alive* option for fighting them off, or running away, but I need to know how to make an NPC attack the player and/or how to make a NPC attack the player where the guards defend the player, not attack the player

captured dreams bandits don't start hostile the player until after the dialog approach, if the player doesn't give up the "package"

captured dreams bandits don't start hostile the player until after the dialog approach, if the player doesn't give up the "package"

Yeah what Bane_Master suggested works well enough.

Edit: I'm in the middle of overhauling the items adding part of the mod, any requests for items and/or item combinations?

Yeah what Bane_Master suggested works well enough.

for the most part fix the cursed collar, but ebonite or red/white ebonite choices would be good as well for the standard devices

I used the save game tool to make a clean save for slave run reloaded and now when i load in i am getting the below, any ideas? i definately do have Zaz installed

2015_12_17_00001.jpg

It's been so long since I've seen that error I don't even remember what caused it, or if there was a fix for it.

Zaz Variables used to be loaded with GetFormFromFile, but I've been slowly (when I remember to do it) moving them to the esp (because zaz is a hard requirement, no reason to load softly). If it isn't already, next version will move that variable which could fix the issue.

But I mean, I have no idea why those variables null out in some cases, don't understand the mechanism. If it was the save clean that caused it, it should be auto fixed by the same clean since cleaning DEC causes it to re-init everything from scratch.

Unless you didn't clean DEC specifically from the save? Did you delete both the form and the script for DEC? The newer save tool interface lets you delete those for specific mods you select.

Assuming you did that, can I see the papyrus log?

for the most part fix the cursed collar, but ebonite or red/white ebonite choices would be good as well for the standard devices

Cursed collar is working on my internal unreleased version, I don't like how it works (It should have an scene or something, more than just a dialogue box to write out what's happening) but It's working correctly now.

Most of the devices are now random reg/white/red ebonite. Regular collar still needs to be updated, blindfold as well, but more variety was the primary goal at the start. Theme checker is non-functional, and I'll save that for another day unless I finish before 5.2 comes out.

The only one that isn't working, rather than just not being finished yet, is restrictive boots and gloves, acting strange, but I think I can work around it. Kimy's rubber suit is broken for me too, but that's in game as well, might be fixed in 5.2.

I wanted to add more 3rd party items, but until I get the rich system working the way I want, I don't like the idea of really fancy items (CD gold/silver, Angeli, Dasha bindings) being thrown around by just ANYONE, clearly they are expensive, and nobody in skyrim is going to buy and put 500-1000g worth of luxury goods on a random slut walking down the street. Maybe the Shop owners, but I'm not touching Vel's master, he doesn't want other mod authors adding behavior to her, and I'm fine with that. Maybe the people in skyrim who buy from the CD shop, Vel has a list of NPCs that you can get sent to sell to, but it looks annoying to link to, and slow to check.

I mean I'm still open to ideas for other items, but getting what I have finished with base items is higher priority right now. More items can be added to the list later on.

I used the save game tool to make a clean save for slave run reloaded and now when i load in i am getting the below, any ideas? i definately do have Zaz installed

2015_12_17_00001.jpg

It's been so long since I've seen that error I don't even remember what caused it, or if there was a fix for it.

Zaz Variables used to be loaded with GetFormFromFile, but I've been slowly (when I remember to do it) moving them to the esp (because zaz is a hard requirement, no reason to load softly). If it isn't already, next version will move that variable which could fix the issue.

But I mean, I have no idea why those variables null out in some cases, don't understand the mechanism. If it was the save clean that caused it, it should be auto fixed by the same clean since cleaning DEC causes it to re-init everything from scratch.

Unless you didn't clean DEC specifically from the save? Did you delete both the form and the script for DEC? The newer save tool interface lets you delete those for specific mods you select.

No i didn't actually change or do anything to this mod itself, i removed the slave run mod and loaded up and had the missing .esp files message etc which was intentional and then saved and exited and used the save game tool http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

To remove the now dead scripts before installing the new version and then loaded up the saves and got that message, happens on my prision cell, male PC and female PC saves although they seem to be running fine so sort of assumed was a false positive error message

Will see what happens and make a log

2015_12_17_00001.jpg

Cursed collar is working on my internal unreleased version, I don't like how it works (It should have an scene or something, more than just a dialogue box to write out what's happening) but It's working correctly now.

Most of the devices are now random reg/white/red ebonite. Regular collar still needs to be updated, blindfold as well, but more variety was the primary goal at the start. Theme checker is non-functional, and I'll save that for another day unless I finish before 5.2 comes out.

The only one that isn't working, rather than just not being finished yet, is restrictive boots and gloves, acting strange, but I think I can work around it. Kimy's rubber suit is broken for me too, but that's in game as well, might be fixed in 5.2.

I wanted to add more 3rd party items, but until I get the rich system working the way I want, I don't like the idea of really fancy items (CD gold/silver, Angeli, Dasha bindings) being thrown around by just ANYONE, clearly they are expensive, and nobody in skyrim is going to buy and put 500-1000g worth of luxury goods on a random slut walking down the street. Maybe the Shop owners, but I'm not touching Vel's master, he doesn't want other mod authors adding behavior to her, and I'm fine with that. Maybe the people in skyrim who buy from the CD shop, Vel has a list of NPCs that you can get sent to sell to, but it looks annoying to link to, and slow to check.

I mean I'm still open to ideas for other items, but getting what I have finished with base items is higher priority right now. More items can be added to the list later on.

surpised pinky's screenshot could even come from dec, would've thought that was for mods that need to bind the character with zaz items

so far that list sounds good, maybe later you'll figure out what's wrong with the rubber suit, maybe take the holidays to relax a bit and come back something will pop in your head

2015_12_17_00001.jpg

No i didn't actually change or do anything to this mod itself, i removed the slave run mod and loaded up and had the missing .esp files message etc which was intentional and then saved and exited and used the save game tool http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

To remove the now dead scripts before installing the new version and then loaded up the saves and got that message, happens on my prision cell, male PC and female PC saves although they seem to be running fine so sort of assumed was a false positive error message

Will see what happens and make a log

Oh so you didn't clean DEC at all, alright.

I think I wrote that error message because I was getting false negatives when the mod checks if the item (or keyword in this case) is worn by the actor and errors because it's None.

Can't remember specifically where that keyword is used, but whereever it is used should stop working early, might cause item detection on the player or NPCs to fail (false positive) or might cause the zaz furniture detection to fail too (I think that keyword exists for furniture animation too..) or maybe that keyword isn't even checked anymore and won't affect anything, It's been awhile since I've used it, bad memory.

Can't you register a event to get user input? For instances when the user presses a movement key, it will send a call to your script and then you just run your logic instead of constantly checking if the user pressed the key?

EDIT

It's probably going to be some mix, if I even consider it at this point.

I mean I have the script time to check stuff while the player is busy being approached, but a pure list of NPCS would take a year to complete, and would take half a year to parse. Some mix where I check the really obvious stuff first to get as many true positives without the false positives could work.

Problem about gold in the inventory is... didn't most NPCs in the vanilla game have like no pocket gold at all? I thought I remember hearing <10 NPCs had more than 20 gold to pickpocket.

I've found one NPC owning 200 gold. There just doesn't seem to be a good way of doing this.

Wouldn't wealthy NPCs be the ones wearing fine clothes, jarl clothes, archmage robes, ebony armor, etc? I feel like you could flag certain pieces of clothing, or even just the value of their clothing and armor.

housecarl of falkreath where's wealthy clothes, but housecarls are more like slaves and vel has the jarl mark her as such

Can't you register a event to get user input? For instances when the user presses a movement key, it will send a call to your script and then you just run your logic instead of constantly checking if the user pressed the key?

Yeah at first I thought that you had to put that event on an item that was being worn, but I could make it a general event capture.

Wouldn't wealthy NPCs be the ones wearing fine clothes, jarl clothes, archmage robes, ebony armor, etc? I feel like you could flag certain pieces of clothing, or even just the value of their clothing and armor.

housecarl of falkreath where's wealthy clothes, but housecarls are more like slaves and vel has the jarl mark her as such

DEC already tries pretty hard to catch all slaves to prevent being attacked. If I had a reliable way to detect servants I thought about making them only attack you after their working hours, but no immediately obvious way to do that.

The closest thing I have is detecting if inside certain locations, and make an exclusionary list of NPCs (like the jarls, nobles  and generals) but that's a lot of effort, and the list is non-dynamic.

Are you talking about the woman who gets locked up in CDExp01? I thought she was a treasurer, I thought the housecarls were the personal body guards

Anyone know how to make an actor animate an idle that cancels when they move? etc etc...

Yeah at first I thought that you had to put that event on an item that was being worn, but I could make it a general event capture.

So just looking this problem up, here are the two thing i would start researching if i wanted to solve this problem.

http://www.creationkit.com/OnControlDown_-_Form

http://www.creationkit.com/OnKeyDown_-_Form

I would use the first option since it's based on players action thus the keys can be rebound.

Pseudo code wise this is what i would use.

var isRunningAnimation = -1; when less than 0 no animation is running. Other wise it''s equal to animation value

Function endAnimation() ;Ends the current animation and cleans up the mess.
   isRunningAnimation = -1;
   ;put code here to stop animation
end function

Event OnControlDown(string control) 
   ;If the players uses the movement keys to move NSEW then stop animation but only if your running an animation
   if isRunningAnimation > -1 && control == "Forward" || control == "Back" || control == "Strafe Left" || control == "Strafe Right"
      ;your additional logic here
      endAnimation()
   endif
   elseif isRunningAnimation == -1
      trace("No animation playing");warning this will likely run every time you hit a key.
   endelseif
endEvent

I have no clue how bad my syntax is. I hope this helps.

DEC already tries pretty hard to catch all slaves to prevent being attacked. If I had a reliable way to detect servants I thought about making them only attack you after their working hours, but no immediately obvious way to do that.

The closest thing I have is detecting if inside certain locations, and make an exclusionary list of NPCs (like the jarls, nobles  and generals) but that's a lot of effort, and the list is non-dynamic.

Are you talking about the woman who gets locked up in CDExp01? I thought she was a treasurer, I thought the housecarls were the personal body guards

ya, i think she's both, falkreath doesn't have a bodyguard like some others do

Anyone know how to make an actor animate an idle that cancels when they move? etc etc...

So just looking this problem up, here are the two thing i would start researching if i wanted to solve this problem.

http://www.creationkit.com/OnControlDown_-_Form

http://www.creationkit.com/OnKeyDown_-_Form

I would use the first option since it's based on players action thus the keys can be rebound.

Pseudo code wise this is what i would use.

var isRunningAnimation = -1; when less than 0 no animation is running. Other wise it''s equal to animation value

Function endAnimation() ;Ends the current animation and cleans up the mess.
   isRunningAnimation = -1;
   ;put code here to stop animation
end function

;If the players uses the movement keys to move NSEW then stop animation but only if your running an animation
   if isRunningAnimation > -1 && control == "Forward" || control == "Back" || control == "Strafe Left" || control == "Strafe Right"
      ;your additional logic here
      endAnimation()
   endif
      trace("No animation playing");warning this will likely run every time you hit a key.
   endelseif
endEvent

I have no clue how bad my syntax is. I hope this helps.

I thought you could register and unregister the event to the keystroke whenever you want, which would eliminate the need to handle the key being pushed in all normal cases. Something like...

Function endAnimation() 
  ; do code
  UnregisterForAllKeys() ; dont need to listen anymore
EndFunction

Function startAnimation()
  UnregisterForAllKeys() ; reset all safe guard
  RegisterForKey(SprintKey) ; set cancel event
  RegisterForKey(JumpKey)
  RegisterForKey(ForwardKey)
  RegisterForKey(BackKey)
  RegisterForKey(StrafeLeftKey)
  RegisterForKey(StrafeRightKey)
  RegisterForKey(SneakKey)
  player.PlayAnimation(Animation) ; actually start the animation
EndFunction

;do animation specific stuff
      endAnimation()
     ; shouldn't get here, because we only register when animating
   endif
EndEvent

But I'm getting ahead of myself, reading zadYokeEffect.psc and zadLibs.psc makes me think there might already be a slightly easier interface available for just animation canceling that I just haven't seen yet, want to see if I can find it before starting what could be a long annoying path.

Wasn't sure how to register event but your right that looks much cleaner. You'll want to clean up the if statement in OnControlDown. Will OnControlDown only trigger on the controls you've register? 

I just left that elseif there to show it wasn't needed anymore, in the example.

But yeah, I've never used key registers, only modevents which you have to specify which function is called.

I assumed that event would get called for any and all key registers since it offers the option to detect which key is pressed, which wouldn't be necessary otherwise. I assumed it wouldn't trigger for keys you didn't specify, otherwise why would you need to tell it to listen to those keys specifically? Just auto detect if the function is compiled and call it always.

Haven't tested or anything, just putting thoughts to text.