Crap, my memory is failing me here, will double check tonight but for now just recalling from memory...

Followers shouldn't attack you, but I thought I left follower detection to being if they are in a current follower faction, that doesn't include followers that you have dismissed. Waiting followers should still count.

I thought I allowed an option to stop allies and friends from attacking you, I thought it was set on by default, but since followers are auto-set to ally I didn't think you would get attacked by an old follower. I think this is a relationship status, not sure what I called it in the MCM menu, but you'll want to set it LOWER if my memory is correct, as the scale is from 4 (ally) to 0 (neutral) to -3 (rival), and it should be an upper limit sort of slider, marking the highest number that will still attack you.

OR, you could mark them as slaves and put collars on them and take away their clothes, as a temporary solution if nothing else.

Edit: "Relationship Protection Level" in the vulnerability submenu should do it, turn it down to 2-1 for only regular people to attack you.

Then again, this mod you mentioned isn't familiar to me, maybe they're relationship to you isn't set high for some reason? I think you can check their relationship to you with something like getrelationshiprank <refID> to check if the mod isn't auto-setting those ranks for some reason.

Thanks for that.  I'll give those ideas a try and see what happens :-)

Message appears that ankle chains are getting equipped, but they were not. Other items equip normally. Probably related that the debug log for rollshow 7 categories (for example "15/10/5/10/0/0/40/") instead of the expected 8 values.

Was using 12.3.1, sorry if it got fixed already.

Message appears that ankle chains are getting equipped, but they were not. Other items equip normally. Probably related that the debug log for rollshow 7 categories (for example "15/10/5/10/0/0/40/") instead of the expected 8 values.

Was using 12.3.1, sorry if it got fixed already.

Probably not fixed, the 7 values are probably just because I forgot to add the 8th to the debug output.

Will check later.

If you want to check just the ankle binders, you could set all over values to 0 except the ankle and then use the item add debug (adds an item every X seconds) to try adding them to the player, if you didn't already use that debug test.

Edit2: Weird, I thought zaz had working ankle chains.

Oh well, if you don't have cursed loot you won't ankle chains then, since I don't know any other mods that have them (that aren't never remove quest items)

been wondering a bit about gender detection in this mod compared to some others...

now, I'm not a modder myself, so my knowledge about mods is sort of limited, but I have found something i think is a bit strange.

This mod seem to handle all npc drawn from leveled lists as male. For example, guards in Riften. If I set the mod as female only then no guard will interact with me, (neither male nor female ones), if I set it to male only then all guards will interact with me. (both male and female)... Is this a known problem with this mod or is it some conflict with another mod causing this for me ?

The template used to draw these npcs from the lists are listed as FoxRace in creation kit. Since all Foxrace templates are male I´m guessing it has to do with this. But then other mods like "lovers comfort" seems able to handle those female guards as female... 

been wondering a bit about gender detection in this mod compared to some others...

now, I'm not a modder myself, so my knowledge about mods is sort of limited, but I have found something i think is a bit strange.

This mod seem to handle all npc drawn from leveled lists as male. For example, guards in Riften. If I set the mod as female only then no guard will interact with me, (neither male nor female ones), if I set it to male only then all guards will interact with me. (both male and female)... Is this a known problem with this mod or is it some conflict with another mod causing this for me ?

The template used to draw these npcs from the lists are listed as FoxRace in creation kit. Since all Foxrace templates are male I´m guessing it has to do with this. But then other mods like "lovers comfort" seems able to handle those female guards as female... 

Show me a log.

Later tonight I'll try to create a testing cell that has male and female guards drawn randomly from a leveled list.

But I have no idea what could cause this. I host 9 NPC slots on a quest, reset the quest and tell it to fill those 9 slots with whatever NPC is closest to the player. Then I scan through them one at a time for a NPC that matches the settings, including gender.

Unless I added a gender test to the NPC auto fill conditions by accident I don't see how this could happen, or how I could fix. I suppose I could check lover's comfort to see what their implementation is, I just hope it's not the slower NPC search I used to use.

Edit: I guess this could be the same bug that was annoying one user who played with a mod called populated trails and country, or something, where all of the NPCs in that mod were considered male and not female, so you could get attacked by female NPCs if you listed male only.

I have discovered an issue with the Deviously Enslaved Continued(v12.3.3 full testing) Zip.

Whilst the approach for sex functionality runs just as fine as it always has, the 12.3.3 full testing version sports some major issues for, if not crashing, the approach for enslavement functionality. 

I put all of the vulnerability, protection, and morality sliders, to their most generally applicable states, and even tested disabling the sex-approach dialog completely, just to find that DEC will insist on sex-approach instead of enslavement-roll, whatever settings I tweaked.

*to Keep in-mind: I always save-clean when updating DEC.

'Hopefully, you will have fixed the mentioned issues in the upcoming full stable version.'

A long time user... love your stuff mate :)

I have discovered an issue with the Deviously Enslaved Continued(v12.3.3 full testing) Zip.

Whilst the approach for sex functionality runs just as fine as it always has, the 12.3.3 full testing version sports some major issues for, if not crashing, the approach for enslavement functionality. 

I put all of the vulnerability, protection, and morality sliders, to their most generally applicable states, and even tested disabling the sex-approach dialog completely, just to find that DEC will insist on sex-approach instead of enslavement-roll, whatever settings I tweaked.

*to Keep in-mind: I always save-clean when updating DEC.

'Hopefully, you will have fixed the mentioned issues in the upcoming full stable version.'

A long time user... love your stuff mate :)

Can you give me a papyrus log from your play session? DEC pumps out a metric tonne of debug data that might tell me why it's not working for you.

I could have introduced a bug in 12.3.2-3 stopping enslavement, since I haven't seen it recently myself (although I set it down to 5% on this save file, so likely just chance)

I expect the reason to be in the log, but if not can you tell me which of the following enslave mods you have? (Sanguine's debauchery, Maria eden, Simple Slavery, Slaverun Reloaded, Isle of Mara, Cursed loot, ect ) otherwise I'll double check tonight.

Can you give me a papyrus log from your play session? DEC pumps out a metric tonne of debug data that might tell me why it's not working for you.

I could have introduced a bug in 12.3.2-3 stopping enslavement, since I haven't seen it recently myself (although I set it down to 5% on this save file, so likely just chance)

I expect the reason to be in the log, but if not can you tell me which of the following enslave mods you have? (Sanguine's debauchery, Maria eden, Simple Slavery, Slaverun Reloaded, Isle of Mara, Cursed loot, ect ) otherwise I'll double check tonight.

I do not know how to extract my papyrus logs (hehe), however, (although these are probably not all,) regarding the enslavement mods/utilities that I utilize, these would be the primary ones: 

- Defeat

- Deviously Enslaved Continued

- Sanguine's Debauchery Plus

- Simple Slavery

- Slaverun Reloaded

Not really sure why you consider it an enslavement mod, but I do have Cursed Loot as well.

I do not know how to extract my papyrus logs (hehe), however, (although these are probably not all,) regarding the enslavement mods/utilities that I utilize, these would be the primary ones: 

- Defeat

- Deviously Enslaved Continued

- Sanguine's Debauchery Plus

- Simple Slavery

- Slaverun Reloaded

Not really sure why you consider it an enslavement mod, but I do have Cursed Loot as well.

Papyrus generation instructions:

There's probably a cleaner and more specific guide to enabling the papyrus log somewhere, but you can use this: http://www.creationk...t_Work!#General

All you need to do is add

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation = 1

To your Skyrim.ini file, which should be in the folder one level higher than where your save games are, normally in C://Users/<user_name>/Documents/my games/skyrim

Although I think if you use Mod Organizer there is a version there too, in the Mod Organizer profile files. You probably have to add the same to that file if it exists.

Anyway, once you add that papyrus#.log will start showing up in Users/<user_name>/Documents/my games/skyrim/Logs/script, where # starts at 0 for most recent counting up per play session (restarting skyrim.exe) up to 3/4 being the oldest

Please post file, not copy paste contents into forum. It's easier to search as a file and less annoying to other users (adding hundreds of kilobytes to megabytes of content that MUST be loaded with the rest of the page, file is downloaded at will.).

Cursed loot is considered an enslavement mod in DEC because the following:

One of the enslavement outcomes is to be enslaved by leon or leah, which is part of the Cursed Loot mod

One of the enslavement outcomes is to be put in a cage out in the middle of nowhere (Bondage adventure), also part of Cursed Loot

I think another cursed loot event is a possible enslavement outcome.

Inversely, not sure why you consider Defeat to be an enslavement mod. While, granted, I only realized recently that defeat was bugged on my save and would never show up through death alternative, last I checked defeat didn't have an enslavement outcome of it's own to use. Maybe they added something since I last used it heavily?

Edit: Quick test shows enslavement working, so I really need your log, or debug output in the console, to help figure out why it's not working for you.

I wanna offer you divide DEC to enslavement mod and dd equipment mod.

Since we have Scent of Sex mod we have no need in other rape modes anymore.

And I believe DD support will be added to it soon.

So no need in support rape events in this mod anymore.

By dividing enslavement and dd equiping functionality you would do code more simple and easy for support.

Also most users need in mod, which equip DD items after sex, but most of them not really need in mod, which trigger enslavement from other mods.

It will be really cool to have very customisable standalone mod for equip DD items(and maybe slavetats) after sex\rape.

I wanna offer you divide DEC to enslavement mod and dd equipment mod.

Since we have Scent of Sex mod we have no need in other rape modes anymore.

And I believe DD support will be added to it soon.

So no need in support rape events in this mod anymore.

By dividing enslavement and dd equiping functionality you would do code more simple and easy for support.

Also most users need in mod, which equip DD items after sex, but most of them not really need in mod, which trigger enslavement from other mods.

It will be really cool to have very customisable standalone mod for equip DD items(and maybe slavetats) after sex\rape.

Hi, in a future version of SSX, you will have the ability to define rules that will add items to the participants after the sex animation complete.

They can be DD items or whatever you will decide.

Actually it will not be a direct DD support but a generic support for all wearable items. And so all DD current and future items will be possible to be included.

Probably there will be also the option to start a rule or to filter an actor that wears a specific wearable item (and again, it can be a DD item.)

You can just play with the mod without the rape by turning the sex slider to 0.

Separating out the rape from the items and the enslavement makes no sense, almost all of the code needed to run rape is also needed for enslavement: Detecting nearby NPCs to attack, Detecting if the player is vulnerable to attack, Detecting if mods are active and if the player should not be approached, those comprise of 95% of the code expense at run time. Almost none of that can be simplified by removing rape because is it needed by both.

Rape was the primary way to add items to the player, IE player says no: consequence. Adding items after sex was an afterthought, I only added the option for it to go off after ALL sex because one user asked for it, but it breaks mods and situations and shouldn't really even be used, I've been meaning to add a big fat warning messagebox when you turn it on because it's so unsafe.

That said, DEC in currently in hiatus. I haven't played skyrim in weeks and have no real desire to work on the mod right now. The biggest priority was adding in DD enabled Zaz items, but I need the theme code to work before I want to put that in, or I have to redo it all afterwards. The Theme rolling code needs theme detection code, which is so slow to run, and has to be run every single time (Unless DD gets OnItemAdded modevents I can detect), which means I have no real desire to put that in either. No Major bugs left, everything new I was thinking of adding is either something I have low interest in or is more work than I want to put in right now.

If you want/need help understanding DEC's code, read the second post in this support thread where I highlight some of the basics, and/or feel free to ask me questions directly. If you want to be more confused feel free to read dec_plans.txt (search for +###+ and read UP to see more recent notes, the stuff at the top is months old)

You can just play with the mod without the rape by turning the sex slider to 0.

Separating out the rape from the items and the enslavement makes no sense, almost all of the code needed to run rape is also needed for enslavement: Detecting nearby NPCs to attack, Detecting if the player is vulnerable to attack, detecting if mods are active and if the player should not be approached, those comprise of 95% of the code expense at run time, Almost none of it can be simplified by removing rape because is it needed by both.

Rape was the primary way to add items to the player, ergo player says no: consequence. Adding items after sex was an afterthought, I only added the option for it to go off after ALL sex because one user asked for it, but it breaks mods and situations and shouldn't really even be used, I've been meaning to add a big fat warning messagebox when you turn it on because it's so unsafe.

That said, DEC in currently in hiatus. I haven't played skyrim in weeks and have no real desire to work on the mod right now. The biggest priority was adding in DD enabled Zaz items, but I need the theme code to work before I want to put that in, or I have to redo it all afterwards. The Theme rolling code needs theme detection code, which is so slow to run, and has to be run every single time (Unless DD gets OnItemAdded modevents I can detect), which means I have no real desire to put that in either. No Major bugs left, everything new I was thinking of adding is either something I have low interest in or is more work than I want to put in right now.

If you want/need help understanding DEC's code, read the second post in this support thread where I highlight some of the basics, and/or feel free to ask me questions directly. If you want to be more confused feel free to read dec_plans.txt (search for +###+ and read UP to see more recent notes, the stuff at the top is months old)

Damn. I had hoped devious attributes, even though it's in early development, would be integrated :(

Damn. I had hoped devious attributes, even though it's in early development, would be integrated :(

Huh? What attribute from that mod do you think should be added?

If I recall, that mod has sex preference attributes. I didn't think to add any of those preferences because the NPCs would have no idea what your preferences are unless they see or rumor or something (which is the domain of sex fame), it's just horny NPCs who want to take advantage of you, who cares if you're a dom when you're just as rapeable tied up in an armbinder was my logic.

I suppose I could add a few for user control rather than world interaction, but which ones did you want?

*snip*

Not sure we're talking about the same mod. 

This is the one I was thinking: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57123-devious-attributes/

Might not be the same mod, seems more focused on adding effects to events then what I thought it was about, which was making a framework I could detect for cross mod attributes.

For interaction, I think I can get away with sending a few mod events when DEC does stuff, these mod events could then be detected on DevA's side without me needing to put in as much work.

I've toyed with the idea to add/remove certain dialogue options based on if the player was a "trained" slave or aroused or busy being vibrated ect,  (IE, player stutters or flusters when being vibrated, higher result of bad outcome, or player won't say no while above 80% aroused, or won't say no to becoming slave if trained, ect)

... but It don't really enjoy working on dialogue, so I've always procrastinated on it. Until I get around to doing that I don't see a reason to add attributes to DEC based on current functionality.

Can someone pls help. Everything is working fine but after the dialog that is supposed to initiate sex, the npc just walks away. 

What happens if you teleport the attacker to the player by selecting them with the mouse in console and typing moveto player?

I've seen sexlab being delayed so long on attacks that it seems like it has bugged out, but It seemed like it was sexlab itself since it was just as slow in other mods so I didn't think it was a DEC thing. I assumed it was DD's new experimental filter, actually, but I haven't played enough recently to test it.

You could post a log from when it happened, since it might not be the same thing (sexlab would start, just take > 30 seconds to start and the NPC walks away first and then teleports back, teleporting the npc ontop of the player shortened the time it seemed.)

Can someone pls help. Everything is working fine but after the dialog that is supposed to initiate sex, the npc just walks away. 

What happens if you teleport the attacker to the player by selecting them with the mouse in console and typing moveto player?

I've seen sexlab being delayed so long on attacks that it seems like it has bugged out, but It seemed like it was sexlab itself since it was just as slow in other mods so I didn't think it was a DEC thing. I assumed it was DD's new experimental filter, actually, but I haven't played enough recently to test it.

You could post a log from when it happened, since it might not be the same thing (sexlab would start, just take > 30 seconds to start and the NPC walks away first and then teleports back, teleporting the npc ontop of the player shortened the time it seemed.)

I got it working, did 3 hours worth of troubleshooting with sexlab but got it working. Thank you for replying tho. 

@ Verstort

Hi there.  Just posted the following to Slaverun Reloaded.  Should be self-explantory.  If I have got something wrapped round my neck in my understanding, or explanation, please be kind....  :P

Whatever, hope it helps....

===============================

@ Kenjoka

Hi there.  I have never yet got beyond 2/3 chats to citizens about Slavery in Skyrim as I have only recently added the 20 02 2016 version of your mod recently into a fairly new game

I updated this to the newest 06 03 2016 version - full clean save etc - and brought the mod up to the point where I have moved on to a point that equates to 0/3 chats

However, when wandering West of Riverwood to Rorikstead, I was getting, for the first time,  the following message

'[CRDE] SRR Installed but Peroid Quest did not load'

I also have Hydragorgon's Slavegirls mod and Deviously Enslaved Continued(DEC) installed.  I think that this may be a DEC message, but as I have only seen it recently after updating to your latest version, any idea what it might mean/what might cause it?. 

FWIW, I have enabled DEC with the option which I think makes the two compatible, ie to make DEC recognise that ZaZ stuff applied by SRR to every NPC should be taken account of

This may just be my set-up, or it may be a real incompatibility.  If the latter, maybe someone else can confirm that?

I've posted this on the DEC thread too, so if it's something you and the mod author there recognise, it may be worth a chat.  Hope this proves to be helpful in some way at least  

:)

@ Verstort

Hi there.  Just posted the following to Slaverun Reloaded.  Should be self-explantory.  If I have got something wrapped round my neck in my understanding, or explanation, please be kind....  :P

Whatever, hope it helps....

===============================

@ Kenjoka

Hi there.  I have never yet got beyond 2/3 chats to citizens about Slavery in Skyrim as I have only recently added the 20 02 2016 version of your mod recently into a fairly new game

I updated this to the newest 06 03 2016 version - full clean save etc - and brought the mod up to the point where I have moved on to a point that equates to 0/3 chats

However, when wandering West of Riverwood to Rorikstead, I was getting, for the first time,  the following message

'[CRDE] SRR Installed but Peroid Quest did not load'

I also have Hydragorgon's Slavegirls mod and Deviously Enslaved Continued(DEC) installed.  I think that this may be a DEC message, but as I have only seen it recently after updating to your latest version, any idea what it might mean/what might cause it?. 

FWIW, I have enabled DEC with the option which I think makes the two compatible, ie to make DEC recognise that ZaZ stuff applied by SRR to every NPC should be taken account of

This may just be my set-up, or it may be a real incompatibility.  If the latter, maybe someone else can confirm that?

I've posted this on the DEC thread too, so if it's something you and the mod author there recognise, it may be worth a chat.  Hope this proves to be helpful in some way at least  

:)

DEC is checking if the player is in an enforced location, IE if slavery has reached the location yet and if the player is subject to the laws.

DEC tried to load the quest in order to call the function to check, but it did not load, but other parts of SRR loaded, which is why the error exists.

Never seen it happen, which is why there's a typo, or I would have fixed that...

First: Try selecting the option to reset Mod detection in the DEC::Debug section of the MCM menu. It should be default off normally, so when you install/re-install mods DEC won't re-double check if the mod is loaded (because doing it too frequently was considered a crashing script overloading case, not sure if true, you can leave it on and it will recheck every game save load)

If that doesn't work, it's probably because the new version of SRR changed something and DEC needs an update. I'll check if I get the same thing tonight when I update SRR and see.

I've just made a clean save to install a different mod and i'm using the save game tool and i've noticed that it always seems to say there is this invalid script

Searching and removing scripts with invalid variables..

120766D0: crdemodsmonitorscript

1 scripts removed.

What does this script do and should i be worried about it being identified as invalid?

I've just made a clean save to install a different mod and i'm using the save game tool and i've noticed that it always seems to say there is this invalid script

1 scripts removed.

What does this script do and should i be worried about it being identified as invalid?

That's one of the largest scripts in DEC, it loads all third party mod references, detects if the player is enslaved, hosts many other little functions. Required for the MCM to work, DEC's running core to work, for enslavement to work, and other things.

I don't know what invalid means in this context. Cleaning it shouldn't hurt DEC, the quest should re-init the quest when you start the next game, and because ModsMon takes so long to start loading all third party references at the start of a new game, most scripts that rely on it are built to wait for it to finish, so I don't think it would cause any issues so long as it re-starts after a save cleaning.

No clue why it would be considered invalid, or what that means though. Was it not working or...?

1 scripts removed.

That's one of the largest scripts in DEC, it loads all third party mod references, detects if the player is enslaved, hosts many other little functions. Required for the MCM to work, DEC's running core to work, for enslavement to work, and other things.

I don't know what invalid means in this context. Cleaning it shouldn't hurt DEC, the quest should re-init the quest when you start the next game, and because ModsMon takes so long to start loading all third party references at the start of a new game, most scripts that rely on it are built to wait for it to finish, so I don't think it would cause any issues so long as it re-starts after a save cleaning.

No clue why it would be considered invalid, or what that means though. Was it not working or...?

Seemed to be working fine, the clean save was for slaverun but i've noticed whenever i use the Save cleaner v. 2.06 beta-52363-2-06 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? on a save (whether shiny new save or ye old save) the advanced -> remove scripts having invalid variables option always seems to bring up that script for me

If it is just going to re-initialise anyway will go back to ignoring it :)