Are you entering sex through DEC or is this sex started through some other fashion?  If DEC didn't start it, and the player isn't a victim (defined by sexlab), then it exits early. The MCM option for post sex to run on ALL sex should cancel that, however.

DEC didn't start it (CL solicitation did). The MCM option for post sex to run on ALL sex is definitely set, however - and occasionally, without changing anything, it works.

If you don't see "keys: " + rollKeys + " / devices: " + rollDevices" then you didn't even make it to enslave check. Shouldn't be getting stuck in CheckBukkake, that function is too short, never seen a script hang looking for magic effects before...

I don't know, I'm speculating. The papyrus log might tell me something new that you didn't notice.

You said this was the same NPC? Which NPC? I seriously doubt it's tied to that one NPC, I haven't noticed items failing on my end so I might need all the details you have in order to reproduce this.

No, I don't think it is tied to that particular NPC either. I just wanted to express that the effect happens on the very same NPC - thus eliminating errors that could occur by accidentially switching to a NPC that is not of a playable race.

A log is attached: Two times solicitating for sex with the same NSC (Jahan or something), first time it equips cuffs, second time it stops after "sexhook reached". The solicitation options were the same ("please be gentle" => "no, I will treat you...").

On a different note, the text for "Gloves+boots" is "xy locks a collar on you". wink.png

Hmm.. maybe DCUR doesn't start sexlab in a way that tells sexlab the player is victim? That would cause DEC to ignore it. I normally don't play with dcur::misogyny turned on because it does the same thing DEC dialogue does but without as many cross mod checks, last time I tried it in 5.0 it would trigger for CD shop members and men who were in slave garb. If misogyny was the issue that would explain why I never ran into it until now, though.

Might be able to detect when the sex was started by cursed loot misogyny to bypass, or get Kimy to fix it from her end, but that could be weeks from now before that fix comes out in the next version.

For now I'll add an MCM option to ignore player victim status in the post-sex as a workaround.

I don't play with cursed loot solicitation much anymore either, although I haven't tried it in 5.2, I remember every single male in a city and two villiages were all either married or not in the mood, and it seemed to ignore sexlab aroused. Maybe it does stuff again in 5.2...

The collar notification is a new mystery. I checked, and boots+gloves incorrectly used the collar text, but not the cuffs.... Maybe I fixed it already and forgot about it? Hopefully testing in-game will tell me more.

Edit: Yep, after DCUR misogyny sexlab doesn't return player as victim from rape, weird.

you should test whether it makes a difference what response the player gives

-if the player submits, it wasn't a rape, but if the player says no and the npc still persues this it should detect a rape

How do I test if the player submitted in a different mod? The issue here was that cursed loot was what started the sex, not DEC, so I couldn't detect it except through sexlab. The issue turned out to be that Kimy intentionally didn't set the victim flag from her side, so sexlab couldn't tell other mods (including DEC) that the player was a victim in DCL started sex, because she didn't want to risk causing issues if she set it.

I asked her to change it and she agreed, but that was after 5.2 came out, so it likely won't be fixed until 5.3 is done. In the mean time, there is a new MCM toggle in 12.1 to stop it from being a requirement at all.

ok if you've already talked with kimy on it then my point is moot

-I thought she might have set the flag based on the responses given, if the player submitted then no rape, otherwise the player doesn't submit the mod chooses to rape and my thought would be that would give the flag you were looking for

Well the post was half a month old, and I did forget to mention that I resolved it outside of the thread

Edit: I should point out, to this day I have never gotten sexlab to tell me which mod started a sex scene, or I could have made a DCUR temporary workaround to this issue. So far the form is always None, not sure why.

Hi

I get an interesting problem :

Your mod is interacting with TID. Whe player is a slave, some servants of falmers approach the player (like your mod does). so dialogues, and sold/sex, etc...

Do you know how I can make the game understand to deviously enslaved the player is already a slave ?

Hi

Your mod is interacting with TID. Whe player is a slave, some servants of falmers approach the player (like your mod does). so dialogues, and sold/sex, etc...

Do you know how I can make the game understand to deviously enslaved the player is already a slave ?

This is a common problem, DEC interrupts lots of stuff until I make an exception to stop it. I just forgot to add one for your mod.

Two kind of enslavment, one where player is still approachable for sex and one where nothing happens at all, DEC stops early. Which do you want?

I haven't played that mod yet, so I'm not sure what the context is. If you don't want DEC to work at all, I can arrange that from my end, probably a quest stage detect is good enough. The short term workaround is for your users to just turn DEC off for the duration of that quest, though, if that's the case. If you want certain NPCs to approach but not others, I can still arrange that from my end if I know how to detect which NPCs are not-valid.

DEC does not want any NPC that are slaves to approach the player, I detect most combinations of ZAZ/DD items as an indication that they are a slave. If they are in the zazSlaveFaction, they are slaves. If they are in other specific mod slave factions(CD, FTD, FTD, ect) I count them as slaves, and I can add your mod to that list, although factions checks can be slow. Can also detect keywords, StorageUtil vars, ect (I hear they are faster than faction? Never tested)

But yeah, I've been meaning to add a way for other mods to stop DEC from their end, even though it's DEC's responsibility since DEC is the one getting in the way. I wrote code to check for a storageutil var "crdeBusyLock" on the player's actor, which should lock DEC out, but nobody has ever told me if it works or not, and I forgot to test it, so not sure if it works. 90% sure the global isn't checked, so it doesn't work. You could use DHLP suspend if you want to lock for a short time, or a scene.

I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Nothing for weeks, suddenly in one week I have 7 private messages from different people wanting to help write dialogue.

I wonder if I should ask some contributor to make me a mega thread that I can just invite them all to...

Still having 'same gender' approach problems.  Seems it's only female refuges from either populated cities or immersive citizens (or immersive something, can't remember the name).  If you are interested in fixing the problem, I could check which mod the females are from next time it happens.  No big problem, but it would save me the trouble disabling the stupid females who mistakenly think their tampon is a dick.

This is on a clean save, right? I forgot to update the version number for .5, so the script might not have updated internally, still running on the flawed .4 code.

If you're sure it's only the NPCs from those mods, which I still have a hard time to believe, then sure, I'll see if I can replicate it with those mods.

You can figure out which mod they are from by opening console, selecting their actor with the mouse (mouse scroll will sequentially move from object to object away from the player under the mouse, so you can select things behind trees and fog effects and stuff) the first two characters are the load order of the mod that that actor belongs to.

In case you aren't sure if it's a dirty save issue, you could start a new save quickly then type "coc WhiterunOrigin" to rush back to a populated area to test.

Edit: I mean I thought the actor's gender determined which body they had, if a mod made a female char with a male flag its body would be weird I would think.

Edit2: If the save failed to update, or the version was wrong, you should also get attacked by guards even with the guard toggle being on, if you wanted to make sure you updated correctly.

I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Nothing for weeks, suddenly in one week I have 7 private messages from different people wanting to help write dialogue.

I wonder if I should ask some contributor to make me a mega thread that I can just invite them all to...

I wouldn't mind helping out with dialogue if it's still needed either.

Hi

This is a common problem, DEC interrupts lots of stuff until I make an exception to stop it. I just forgot to add one for your mod.

Two kind of enslavment, one where player is still approachable for sex and one where nothing happens at all, DEC stops early. Which do you want?

I haven't played that mod yet, so I'm not sure what the context is. If you don't want DEC to work at all, I can arrange that from my end, probably a quest stage detect is good enough. The short term workaround is for your users to just turn DEC off for the duration of that quest, though, if that's the case. If you want certain NPCs to approach but not others, I can still arrange that from my end if I know how to detect which NPCs are not-valid.

DEC does not want any NPC that are slaves to approach the player, I detect most combinations of ZAZ/DD items as an indication that they are a slave. If they are in the zazSlaveFaction, they are slaves. If they are in other specific mod slave factions(CD, FTD, FTD, ect) I count them as slaves, and I can add your mod to that list, although factions checks can be slow. Can also detect keywords, StorageUtil vars, ect (I hear they are faster than faction? Never tested)

But yeah, I've been meaning to add a way for other mods to stop DEC from their end, even though it's DEC's responsibility since DEC is the one getting in the way. I wrote code to check for a storageutil var "crdeBusyLock" on the player's actor, which should lock DEC out, but nobody has ever told me if it works or not, and I forgot to test it, so not sure if it works. 90% sure the global isn't checked, so it doesn't work. You could use DHLP suspend if you want to lock for a short time, or a scene.

Th problem is simple :

In TID, player begins as slave (collar + ankle)... so, some falmers or people who are not slave into that city approach the player, and ask him/her to serve them. So, they are plenty of people who are in a slave faction (aTIDIbnSlaveFaction), and other people (just citizens, or slavers).

Ok, but sometimes, they choose to sold the layer (so, simple slavery market), and it's break everything...

The only solution I found for now is disabling DEC...

The strange thing is it not do that in FTD or Slaverun... maybe because player received the ZAZslavefaction...

This is on a clean save, right? I forgot to update the version number for .5, so the script might not have updated internally, still running on the flawed .4 code.

If you're sure it's only the NPCs from those mods, which I still have a hard time to believe, then sure, I'll see if I can replicate it with those mods.

You can figure out which mod they are from by opening console, selecting their actor with the mouse (mouse scroll will sequentially move from object to object away from the player under the mouse, so you can select things behind trees and fog effects and stuff) the first two characters are the load order of the mod that that actor belongs to.

In case you aren't sure if it's a dirty save issue, you could start a new save quickly then type "coc WhiterunOrigin" to rush back to a populated area to test.

Edit: I mean I thought the actor's gender determined which body they had, if a mod made a female char with a male flag its body would be weird I would think.

Edit2: If the save failed to update, or the version was wrong, you should also get attacked by guards even with the guard toggle being on, if you wanted to make sure you updated correctly.

New game. Nothing added, nothing removed.  Deviously Enslaved Continued(v12.1.5 full experimental)

Not in game right now, so it might be awhile before I run into it again.  I'll let you know.

Hi

Th problem is simple :

In TID, player begins as slave (collar + ankle)... so, some falmers or people who are not slave into that city approach the player, and ask him/her to serve them. So, they are plenty of people who are in a slave faction (aTIDIbnSlaveFaction), and other people (just citizens, or slavers).

Ok, but sometimes, they choose to sold the layer (so, simple slavery market), and it's break everything...

The strange thing is it not do that in FTD or Slaverun... maybe because player received the ZAZslavefaction...

No it's because I already manually included those mods, I added detection for FTD and Ravenous a long time ago, although I never tested it beyond the start of those mods, so far nobody has said anything about it not working properly (or working properly, I just assumed nobody was playing with both mods at the same time).

I'll add detection for TID in the next version on my end. I mean if you added zazSlaveFaction to all of the slaves in your mod that would mean one less faction I would need to check per actor, which would help keep DEC moving faster, rather than also checking ftdDagonSlaveFaction and aTIDIbnSlaveFaction.

I did realize upon double checking that DEC never checked the player for the zazSlaveFaction, but I suppose that could have been another way to label the player a slave from your side. I'll add a quest detection anyway.

New game. Nothing added, nothing removed.  Deviously Enslaved Continued(v12.1.5 full experimental)

Not in game right now, so it might be awhile before I run into it again.  I'll let you know.

Alright.

Question; I am playing with .5, new game. Does the male/female/both choice hold true through-out, or is the PC still able to be given to a female owner?

Don't mind being approached for sex by a female, but, being enslaved by one does tend to get tedious due to the lack of aggressive FF animations.

Question; I am playing with .5, new game. Does the male/female/both choice hold true through-out, or is the PC still able to be given to a female owner?

Don't mind being approached for sex by a female, but, being enslaved by one does tend to get tedious due to the lack of aggressive FF animations.

DEC, at least, should ignore aggressive requirement if both are female, I too got tired of the lack of FF aggressive animations. Other mods might not, which is annoying.

Most SD masters you can be sent do, through DEC, are male. Pretty sure Master decision uses gender preference to determine that choice, but haven't looked at the code in a while.

Leon/Leah should respect gender preference.

The rest ignore gender preferences I think, I haven't touched the Maria in ages, maybe chase put in a gender check there but I would have to check.

Making a second preference for enslave gender is kinda... Maybe I can just get away with telling users how to change those themselves?

You can remove or add any NPC you want to the list of SD Masters through Creation kit by:

• Loading DEC as active file, click yestoall to all errors that pop up, we can ignore them.
  • In the object view window search crdeDist and double click the quest that shows up, you need to search in either quest or all for it to show up.
  • Go to the script tab at the far right, double click on the script in the window on the left to open properties of the script.
  • On the left side you should see a property called "SDMasters" which should show various NPCs in the right list view once you click it, you can add/remove any NPC from the vanilla game from here so long as you know what cell they are native too and what their ID is, you can get the latter by clicking on them in the console in-game. Sometimes their actor has enough of a name for you to guess correctly which one.

I mean you can just remove all women from the list from there, if cycling through the available masters in the debug menu is too tedious. Edit: Actually I'm not sure what would happen if you it was gender specified, set to female, and no female masters... would probably just say there are no available masters... Bad idea.

If you want to change the Leon quest so that it only starts leon or leah, just change

if MCM.iGenderPref == 2 || ( MCM.iGenderPref == 0 && roll < 50 )
    SendModEvent("dcur_triggerLeonSlavery")
  else
    SendModEvent("dcur_triggerLeahSlavery")
  endif

in crdedistantenslavescript.psc::enslaveLeon() to one or the other, removing the if, else and endif lines and the other version you don't want.

; just one or the other

Compiling it might be a bigger issue than modifying the esp... maybe I'll add a leon menu item after all...

Thank you

DEC, at least, should ignore aggressive requirement if both are female, I too got tired of the lack of FF aggressive animations. Other mods might not, which is annoying.

Most SD masters you can be sent do, through DEC, are male. Pretty sure Master decision uses gender preference to determine that choice, but haven't looked at the code in a while.

Leon/Leah should respect gender preference.

The rest ignore gender preferences I think, I haven't touched the Maria in ages, maybe chase put in a gender check there but I would have to check.

Making a second preference for enslave gender is kinda... Maybe I can just get away with telling users how to change those themselves?

You can remove or add any NPC you want to the list of SD Masters through Creation kit by:

• Loading DEC as active file, click yestoall to all errors that pop up, we can ignore them.
  • In the object view window search crdeDist and double click the quest that shows up, you need to search in either quest or all for it to show up.
  • Go to the script tab at the far right, double click on the script in the window on the left to open properties of the script.
  • On the left side you should see a property called "SDMasters" which should show various NPCs in the right list view once you click it, you can add/remove any NPC from the vanilla game from here so long as you know what cell they are native too and what their ID is, you can get the latter by clicking on them in the console in-game. Sometimes their actor has enough of a name for you to guess correctly which one.

I mean you can just remove all women from the list from there, if cycling through the available masters in the debug menu is too tedious. Edit: Actually I'm not sure what would happen if you it was gender specified, set to female, and no female masters... would probably just say there are no available masters... Bad idea.

If you want to change the Leon quest so that it only starts leon or leah, just change

if MCM.iGenderPref == 2 || ( MCM.iGenderPref == 0 && roll < 50 )
    SendModEvent("dcur_triggerLeonSlavery")
  else
  endif

in crdedistantenslavescript.psc::enslaveLeon() to one or the other, removing the if, else and endif lines and the other version you don't want.

; just one or the other

Compiling it might be a bigger issue than modifying the esp... maybe I'll add a leon menu item after all...

Quick question but do female actors still use male positions against males. I tested this on ver11 something and had it that issue

like all devious mods. :dodgy:

DEC doesn't specify to sexlab which position to use, only which actor is a victim if aggressive.

I suppose that means in a female attacking male case that the female would take the 'male' position. The only solution I can see right now is that we ignore aggressiveness here completely, or someone creates some aggressive animations female can impose on male without just using a male centric animations.

Edit: Even if such animations existed, I don't know to specify them except manually choosing them. Ignoring aggressiveness for the regular animations is weird, a woman walking up and loudly demanding sex to then turn around and be in the receiving position, most animations give the impression that the male is in control here, so this would be kinda weird to me. I guess I could add a toggle to do that though...

Quick question but do female actors still use male positions against males. I tested this on ver11 something and had it that issue

DEC doesn't specify to sexlab which position to use, only which actor is a victim if aggressive.

I suppose that means in a female attacking male that the female would take the 'male' position. The only solution I can see right now is that we ignore aggressiveness here completely, or someone creates some aggressive animations female can impose on male without just using a male centric animations.

Thanks for the prompt reply. :) ok i think got it, so theoretically if i make the female the primery actor in an agressive animation would it play as intended? looks like i got to read more of those dam long ass

tutorials  :dodgy: 

Well so long as it not a cowgirl animation, i can see that buggin up anything that isn't a DD mod :unsure:

eg: defeat, radiant, etc

I suppose that means in a female attacking male that the female would take the 'male' position. The only solution I can see right now is that we ignore aggressiveness here completely, or someone creates some aggressive animations female can impose on male without just using a male centric animations.

Thanks for the prompt reply. :) ok i think got it, so theoretically if i make the female the primery actor in an agressive animation would it play as intended? looks like i got to read more of those dam long ass

Well so long as it not a cowgirl animation, i can see that buggin up anything that isn't a DD mod :unsure:

Hmm.. Cow girl could work, if I could specify it from sexlab.

Alright i'll give this animation thing a shot may take a while the tutorials are.... well u get it.

Do you have to specify individually or can you create like a toggle module.

Im thinking it would makes things easier for updating.

Alright i'll give this animation thing a shot may take a while the tutorials are.... well u get it.

I have never tried specifying one animation to sexlab before, I'm sure it's possible, since you pass a list of animations to sexlab to use (that you normally ask sexlab to provide based on tags...) I would just have to create the list manually, ignoring user settings for that animation and alternative animations provided by animation loader/NSAP ect.

If you made your own animations with a tag for cow girl, I could just ask sexlab to look for such a tag and work from there, maybe there's already one, not sure.

Not sure what you mean by "toggle module"

I have never tried specifying one animation to sexlab before, I'm sure it's possible, since you pass a list of animations to sexlab to use (that you normally ask sexlab to provide based on tags...) I would just have to create the list manually, ignoring user settings for that animation and alternative animations provided by animation loader/NSAP ect.

If you made your own animations with a tag for cow girl, I could just ask sexlab to look for such a tag and work from there, maybe there's already one, not sure.

Not sure what you mean by "toggle module"

I see

Toggle Module: Basiclly an activating feature.

were you can switch from strap-on to cowgirl.

yeah my bad no one uses toggle module anymore (i like old school sayings :D)

Looks like there is a cowgirl tag.

I'll add an exception for sex where if the player is approached by woman as man, with what should be non-consent, will use cowgirl animation.

Not sure what other animations would work in that situation though.

Edit: thinking about adding "Acrobatic" and "Loving" to the tags to avoid list in both non-consensual and consensual. Loving doesn't fit the context, and even with consent it seems weird to use crazy acrobatic positions for quick sex with a random person.

I would add 'Masturbation', but it looks like that tag is present on most footjob animations, which don't break context (Hey slave, rub my dick with your boots = valid)

Edit: Loving is on too many animations, blocking Cuddling instead

Hi

Th problem is simple :

No it's because I already manually included those mods, I added detection for FTD and Ravenous a long time ago, although I never tested it beyond the start of those mods, so far nobody has said anything about it not working properly (or working properly, I just assumed nobody was playing with both mods at the same time).

I'll add detection for TID in the next version on my end. I mean if you added zazSlaveFaction to all of the slaves in your mod that would mean one less faction I would need to check per actor, which would help keep DEC moving faster, rather than also checking ftdDagonSlaveFaction and aTIDIbnSlaveFaction.

I did realize upon double checking that DEC never checked the player for the zazSlaveFaction, but I suppose that could have been another way to label the player a slave from your side. I'll add a quest detection anyway.

You said the player is part of aTIDIbnSlaveFaction at some point, right? Looking at TESVEdit there are a lot of quests in this mod...

Not sure which quest I could check that would cover all of your mod once the player should no longer be enslavable.

I might not get around to playing it for awhile...

So, jus trying to figure this one out- recently did a setup for a devious playthrough via ModOrginizer, and started off on my adventure. I admit, I don't got anything beyond Cursed loot that works with the slavery part of Deviously Enslaved, but when I triggered a encounter with bandits at my 'usual testing ground', I got a CTD after he decided to do an enslavement ending. I got a dialog box saying he was going to send me to 'his friend's slave' and then it CTD'd. Considering the RNG involved I'm not sure if I can directly replicate but I'm willing to try.

So, jus trying to figure this one out- recently did a setup for a devious playthrough via ModOrginizer, and started off on my adventure. I admit, I don't got anything beyond Cursed loot that works with the slavery part of Deviously Enslaved, but when I triggered a encounter with bandits at my 'usual testing ground', I got a CTD after he decided to do an enslavement ending. I got a dialog box saying he was going to send me to 'his friend's slave' and then it CTD'd. Considering the RNG involved I'm not sure if I can directly replicate but I'm willing to try.

Post a papyrus log. Assuming you didn't turn debugging off it should tell me more about what happened.