Did you install DEC before installing those mods? DEC used to check every save load what mods you installed but it was too expensive, and I was concerned if users had too many script heavy mods it would crash the game. Now it only checks on first install.

I've been meaning to put it back in with a timed delay, just haven't gotten to it yet.

In the meantime, 12.2.1 has a button in the debug menu that should manually reset the mod detection, turn it on, exit the menu and wait 15-60 seconds and it should detect your mods.

If that doesn't do it, show me a papyrus log from when you tried to reset it.

Did you install DEC before installing those mods? DEC used to check every save load what mods you installed but it was too expensive, and I was concerned if users had too many script heavy mods it would crash the game. Now it only checks on first install.

I've been meaning to put it back in with a timed delay, just haven't gotten to it yet.

In the meantime, 12.2.1 has a button in the debug menu that should manually reset the mod detection, turn it on, exit the menu and wait 15-60 seconds and it should detect your mods.

If that doesn't do it, show me a papyrus log from when you tried to reset it.

But why would you want to put a mod-check back in every save load, even with a timed delay? A one-time check upon installation, plus a manual recheck in the debug menu sounds like the perfect solution - its not at all onerous to perform (one button press if/when we add a mod) and it minimises script load.

A check every time the game is loaded just seems like unnecessary and avoidable script load.

Script load management has been my bugbear ever since I picked up sexlab >_<;

Automation? Mod detect includes the things that don't make the menu items go grey, and could cause unexpected behavior for the player. Maybe you forget to refresh it and then don't realize hours later?

I wanted to prevent it from re-checking the mods unless the mods have changed, but I don't have an easy way to detect that. I thought I could detect the mod count, so I could compare how many mods you used to have compared to now, but didn't find an easy way to do that either.

I should probably add a note on the front page about it though, so that users know they have to manually reset it...

Edit: I should point out my concern about it crashing the game is unproven, removing DEC from my own game for a few play sessions didn't change my own random crashing, or reduce frequency at all. It's more of a log spammer than a script lagger, and users playing from a hdd might find it takes a long time to finish.

Automation? Mod detect includes the things that don't make the menu items go grey, and could cause unexpected behavior for the player. Maybe you forgot to refresh it?

I wanted to prevent it from re-checking the mods unless the mods have changed, but I don't have an easy way to detect that. I thought I could detect the mod count, so I could compare how many mods you used to have compared to now, but didn't find an easy way to do that either.

I should probably add a note on the front page about it though, so that users know they have to manually reset it...

It is of course your mod (with due credit to Chase as well) and your decision, but I'm wary about the trade off in script load vs automation. It really isn't difficult for users to refresh the modcheck when necessary, provided its listed on the front page. Most sexlab mods require some attention and acquired knowledge on the part of the users. The script load on the other hand is unavoidable once baked-in, and I often get the impression way a lot of sexlab users don't realise how important it is to watch their script load.

Edit: For all my focus on script load, I think I should just trust your judgment on this. You've heard my feedback and thoughts, you can weigh it up. This post was basically just a rehash of my previous post anyways, didn't really add anything new to what I said before.

Not sure if its DCL or DEC, but after waking up at the Kynesgrove inn I managed to refused all the guys demanding a service from myself. Wasn't until one of the lady there offered some cash for wearing a collar, which I gladly accept. Then the fun kicks in; one of the guys demanded my service to which I refused. Got forced into a lot of restraints afterwards including a gag, so the whole party train started.

If I had Apropos installed my character would have been sore by then lol

I'm using 11.2.2 by the way. Liking it so far.

OK, quick question.

I'm getting the following in console:

[CRDE] checking vulnerability

[CRDE] current fame nums:(slut, slave, exhi) 35/55/54

[CRDE] chastity:False: a:False b:False g:TRUE

[CRDE] approachroll enslave 42.000000 / sex 26.000000 / Sofia

[CRDE] enslaved: zad block generic 2

[CRDE] slave lvl: 2 vuln lvl: 1

[CRDE] dhlp: False weapon: False

[CRDE] Found NPC confident enough: Sofia

[CRDE] Player is un-enslaveable, cannot re-enslave yet: level 2

Would I be right in thinking that slave lvl is how DEC checks if the player is currently enslaved/in quest? The only think I have done that would have flagged that is the DD 'Forbidden Tome', which I have completed. So would the problem be that quest not removing the 'enslaved' faction at the end of the quest, or did I break something?

How would I go about getting the faction ID to manually correct that in console?

Not sure if its DCL or DEC, but after waking up at the Kynesgrove inn I managed to refused all the guys demanding a service from myself. Wasn't until one of the lady there offered some cash for wearing a collar, which I gladly accept. Then the fun kicks in; one of the guys demanded my service to which I refused. Got forced into a lot of restraints afterwards including a gag, so the whole party train started.

If I had Apropos installed my character would have been sore by then lol

I'm using 11.2.2 by the way. Liking it so far.

DEC doesn't offer money for items, although I have seen that in my game it was only for a short time while I was testing Maria Eden 2.0 so I thought it was ME that added that dialogue.

Didn't think it would be cursed loot, but it could have been added to the solicitation system she has...

[CRDE] enslaved: zad block generic 2

[CRDE] slave lvl: 2 vuln lvl: 1

[CRDE] Player is un-enslaveable, cannot re-enslave yet: level 2

Would I be right in thinking that slave lvl is how DEC checks if the player is currently enslaved/in quest? The only think I have done that would have flagged that is the DD 'Forbidden Tome', which I have completed. So would the problem be that quest not removing the 'enslaved' faction at the end of the quest, or did I break something?

How would I go about getting the faction ID to manually correct that in console?

You are correct that slave level determines if you can be enslaved, but the cause is listed as being the zad_BlockGeneric keyword found on something the player is wearing.

That keyword is used by Devious device mods to tell other mods not to remove the item because it has custom scripting, trying to remove the item like regular DD (through script calls) can break it in undefined ways.

I would gladly allow the player to be enslaved while wearing those items, but I can't vouch that the enslave mods are as diligent about following the rules for those items and something will probably break as a result. Maybe the item is just not removed, but then the enslavement quest might be broken if they had their own item that needs the same slot, or maybe they try to remove it and break the item, ruining the rest of the playthrough for the player. Maybe the item has special behavior, that can break a mod scene. That's why the player is no longer enslaveable with the keyword.

Maybe I'll add a MCM option to bypass the keyword at the users choice, the only other thing I can do is ask the author of the item to provide a way to remove said item safely, but the philosophy is that removing them early defeats the purpose.

You are correct that slave level determines if you can be enslaved, but the cause is listed as being the zad_BlockGeneric keyword found on something the player is wearing.

Yep, there was an invisible item stuck on my player, I suspect I changed load order at some point in the quest. So I *did* break something. Thanks for the pointer and the insight into how the mod functions. While I am here, I have to express appreciation for the work you've done on the mod, combined with DCL it creates a lot of fun, so thanks!

Yep, there was an invisible item stuck on my player, I suspect I changed load order at some point in the quest. So I *did* break something. Thanks for the pointer and the insight into how the mod functions. While I am here, I have to express appreciation for the work you've done on the mod, combined with DCL it creates a lot of fun, so thanks!

oh right, forgot to mention DD itself can break with items on the player that you can't see...

Key removal stopped working for me around... 12.2. or 12.1.4.

Btw, no mysterious DEC-no-longer-working-error for quite some time now. I think you truely catched it!

Weird, I remember thinking key removal looked broken because it looked like the code would steal the key from the attacker and add it to the player, so I changed it. Guess I need to go back and read it closer.

I'm glad that bug is gone because I really had no other clue what could have caused it. That last solution shouldn't have fixed anything at all, but that's skyrim for ya.

Key removal stopped working for me around... 12.2. or 12.1.4.

Btw, no mysterious DEC-no-longer-working-error for quite some time now. I think you truely catched it!

Weird, I remember thinking key removal looked broken because it looked like the code would steal the key from the attacker and add it to the player, so I changed it. Guess I need to go back and read it closer.

I'm glad that bug is gone because I really had no other clue what could have caused it. That last solution shouldn't have fixed anything at all, but that's skyrim for ya.

Well, pretty sure it worked before at some point. Or maybe strange things happened, but at least the keys were gone. :D

Small update, been playing other games on a tollerance break while I wait for CD 4.0 and DCUR 5.3

One big bug in 12.3 I didn't fix:

false negative: if the player is in full chastity, there is more than one NPC that can attack the player, the the second NPC has a key but the first does not, you will not get attacked because only the first NPC is checked for keys.

For now, after an NPC unlocks the player's belt or gag, they will NOT re-lock it on you afterwards. I figured it would add some risk, walking around looking for someone to use you by unlocking you, with the subsequent risk of then getting MORE items after or getting enslaved (old features that still apply).

Will this mod detect if you're in jail using Prison Overhaul and not trigger during that time?

It's supposed to detect Inte's Prison Overhaul patches, yes.

I haven't tested it myself in a long time, but I doubt Inte changed anything that would stop it from correctly detecting that POx is active.

The original PO, without the patches, probably not.

yeah thats what I meant inte PO patches included thanks for clearing that up i'll test it first :)

It kinda seems to i didn't get approached during my jail time from this mod but i did get sold off considering i got a 13k bounty at lvl 5 needless to say i reloaded and disabled that feature. I also just had a sd+ event trigger though combat after the first rape I got sold again to simple slavery only problem is my mistress came with and bugged out the ss npc since she was a bandit and everyone decided to attack her with the jailer porting into the cage.

I also just had a sd+ event trigger though combat, then after the first rape I got sold again to simple slavery. The problem is my mistress came with and bugged out the ss npc, because she was a bandit, and everyone decided to attack her with the jailer porting into the cage.

I'm assuming the SD+ was from defeat or another combat mod? DEC shouldn't allow enslave approach while in combat, I thought the dialogue conditions would stop the dialogue from coming up even if the NPC still ran up to you, need to double check that...

I'm confused about the simple slavery, though. DEC should detect the player is enslaved to SD before trying to send them to Simple slavery. I suppose there is a really small window where the approach can start before SD is done starting.

That's a pretty small window, not sure what I can do about it. I already have DEC re-check if the player's busy status has changed every 5 seconds from the start of the approach, but checking if enslavement has changed is a lot slower, not sure if it's a good idea...

I think I just have to call it a fluke.

I also just had a sd+ event trigger though combat, then after the first rape I got sold again to simple slavery. The problem is my mistress came with and bugged out the ss npc, because she was a bandit, and everyone decided to attack her with the jailer porting into the cage.

I'm assuming the SD+ was from defeat or another combat mod? DEC shouldn't allow enslave approach while in combat, I thought the dialogue conditions would stop the dialogue from coming up even if the NPC still ran up to you, need to double check that...

I'm confused about the simple slavery, though. DEC should detect the player is enslaved to SD before trying to send them to Simple slavery. I suppose there is a really small window where the approach can start before SD is done starting.

That's a pretty small window, not sure what I can do about it. I already have DEC re-check if the player's busy status has changed every 5 seconds from the start of the approach, but checking if enslavement has changed is a lot slower, not sure if it's a good idea...

Went into blackout came back out as a sd+ slave first act as one triggered the sale shes been raped over 30 times in 4-5 ingame days with the new attributes framework mod running + fame so right now it doesn't take much besides i also ran her though the new vamp quest in devious cinda lost all her gear i had cheated in to start so I was running around with iron daggers and fur armor when i left the cave she was naked.

To me it can make sense if a master decides to sell there slave off so maybe some type of work around to end sd+ if you're sold to simple slavery but I do consider my character getting sold mid sentence under po a issue at the end yes but not during the sentence. I have a whole checklist of things to disable whenever i go to jail or get enslaved via sd+ there's not much else i run with slavery involved atm not a fan of alpha products. 

Did you by chance change anything about the vulnerability system in 12.3?

I did some extensive testing with collars, but it seems to appear on blindfolds and probably everything else aswell.

Test #1:

[ ] Vulnerable

[ ] Vulnerable only while naked

Results: Clothed 0, Naked 1 (I have nudity vulnerability on).

Test #2:

[ ] Vulnerable

[X] Vulnerable only while naked

Results: Clothed 0, Naked 1 [naked should be 2?]

Test #3:

[X] Vulnerable

Results: Clothed 0, Naked 1 [clothed should be >0, naked probably 2?]

Test #4:

[X] Vulnerable

Results: Clothed 0, Naked 2

Does any of this make sense to you? :D The collar seems to be correctly detected by DEC, with worncollar = true.

Went into blackout came back out as a sd+ slave first act as one triggered the sale shes been raped over 30 times in 4-5 ingame days with the new attributes framework mod running + fame so right now it doesn't take much besides i also ran her though the new vamp quest in devious cinda lost all her gear i had cheated in to start so I was running around with iron daggers and fur armor when i left the cave she was naked.

To me it can make sense if a master decides to sell there slave off so maybe some type of work around to end sd+ if you're sold to simple slavery but I do consider my character getting sold mid sentence under po a issue at the end yes but not during the sentence. I have a whole checklist of things to disable whenever i go to jail or get enslaved via sd+ there's not much else i run with slavery involved atm not a fan of alpha products. 

I was enslaved during combat too with this mod, I can´t check mcm menu now but problem is "allow trigering with all sex" or how it is called

I think I fixed it, looks like DEC after sex would try an enslavement even if already enslaved.

Did you by chance change anything about the vulnerability system in 12.3?

I did some extensive testing with collars, but it seems to appear on blindfolds and probably everything else aswell.

Test #1:

[ ] Vulnerable

Results: Clothed 0, Naked 1 (I have nudity vulnerability on).

Test #2:

[ ] Vulnerable

Results: Clothed 0, Naked 1 [naked should be 2?]

Test #3:

[X] Vulnerable

Results: Clothed 0, Naked 1 [clothed should be >0, naked probably 2?]

Test #4:

[X] Vulnerable

Results: Clothed 0, Naked 2

Does any of this make sense to you? biggrin.png The collar seems to be correctly detected by DEC, with worncollar = true.

That's clearly wrong, yeah. I don't recall touching that code for a while, actually. Actually, these don't match what I'm getting

The only bug I'm getting is that vulnerable only while naked is broken and doesn't seem to do anything.

in test 4, while clothed I'm getting Vul 1 (which is wrong), in test 3 I'm getting (correctly) that clothed is vul1

I'm correctly getting vul2 in test 3 while naked.

Test 2 is working fine. Vulnerable is a pre-requesite for Vulnearble while naked to work at all. Vulnerable while naked is meant to specify Vulnerable (limit to only naked) while Vulnerable is meant to turn on vulnerable for collar in general.

Did you test this with an old or new save? I need to re-run the tests with a completely new save, but this is my testing save, which is fresh and created without DEC even being installed, so I assume it's working correctly.

The only bug I'm getting is that vulnerable only while naked is broken and doesn't seem to do anything.

I think the wrong variables are referenced. That is, the "vulnerably only while naked" option for gags is also setting the vulnerability for collars and blindfolds. I was testing with 12.3.1 and noticed that changing the "vulnerability only while naked" setting for gags affected my vulnerability even though I was only wearing a collar and/or blindfold. This explains why the error only surfaced recently on my end, because I changed this very setting in my playthrough. And it would explain nicely why it works on your end, too.

I think the wrong variables are referenced. That is, the "vulnerably only while naked" option for gags is also setting the vulnerability for collars and blindfolds. I was testing with 12.3 and noticed that changing the "vulnerability only while naked" setting for gags affected my vulnerability even though I was only wearing a collar and/or blindfold. This explains why the error only surfaced recently on my end, because I changed this very setting in my playthrough. And it would explain nicely why it works on your end, too.

That looks accurate. the clause for gag naked required was in the lvl 1 section, by itself, instead of being with the gag logic in the lvl 2 section.

Not sure how that happened, must have been falling asleep, but this should fix it.

crdeplayermonitorscript.pex

Thanks for the mod, just playing with a bit and works pretty well. Was wondering if aggressive animations tag for SL could be an option (I assume some won't want it) for failed intimidation checks.  Just find it a bit odd that after an aggressive request for sex and a failed intimidate 'leave me alone', I get nice kissy kissy animation :).   I searched if it's been asked before, and saw something about limit FF aggressive animations (if that's the reason)?  But I find that's not really an issue if you've got strapons turned on which allows them the full range of animations, and a pounding with that fits better :P.

Anyway, thanks again for the redone mod.  Working pretty stable for me.

Thanks for the mod, just playing with a bit and works pretty well. Was wondering if aggressive animations tag for SL could be an option (I assume some won't want it) for failed intimidation checks.  Just find it a bit odd that after an aggressive request for sex and a failed intimidate 'leave me alone', I get nice kissy kissy animation :).   I searched if it's been asked before, and saw something about limit FF aggressive animations (if that's the reason)?  But I find that's not really an issue if you've got strapons turned on which allows them the full range of animations, and a pounding with that fits better :P.

Anyway, thanks again for the redone mod.  Working pretty stable for me.

Odd, I thought I had it set so that no! -> rape was always considered aggressive unless it's FxF (which isn't limited to aggressive because there are so little animations for it)

I'll take another look tonight.