Thanks for the mod, just playing with a bit and works pretty well. Was wondering if aggressive animations tag for SL could be an option (I assume some won't want it) for failed intimidation checks.  Just find it a bit odd that after an aggressive request for sex and a failed intimidate 'leave me alone', I get nice kissy kissy animation :).   I searched if it's been asked before, and saw something about limit FF aggressive animations (if that's the reason)?  But I find that's not really an issue if you've got strapons turned on which allows them the full range of animations, and a pounding with that fits better :P.

Anyway, thanks again for the redone mod.  Working pretty stable for me.

Odd, I thought I had it set so that no! -> rape was always considered aggressive unless it's FxF (which isn't limited to aggressive because there are so little animations for it)

I'll take another look tonight.

NOT a bug then but roll of the dice.  As mentioned yeah it's FxF I'm talking about, so just getting the non aggressive animations by random change.

But my idea was can you make an option TO make it always aggressive with FxF?  Because with strapons ON, FxF uses the MxF (M being a F with strapon) animations and so it's not limited in animation choices.

And if an option, those that don't use strapons (or female SOS) can still have it off and get all the FxF animations without any limitations aggressive would bring.

Thanks for the mod, just playing with a bit and works pretty well. Was wondering if aggressive animations tag for SL could be an option (I assume some won't want it) for failed intimidation checks.  Just find it a bit odd that after an aggressive request for sex and a failed intimidate 'leave me alone', I get nice kissy kissy animation :).   I searched if it's been asked before, and saw something about limit FF aggressive animations (if that's the reason)?  But I find that's not really an issue if you've got strapons turned on which allows them the full range of animations, and a pounding with that fits better :P.

Anyway, thanks again for the redone mod.  Working pretty stable for me.

Odd, I thought I had it set so that no! -> rape was always considered aggressive unless it's FxF (which isn't limited to aggressive because there are so little animations for it)

I'll take another look tonight.

NOT a bug then but roll of the dice.  As mentioned yeah it's FxF I'm talking about, so just getting the non aggressive animations by random change.

But my idea was can you make an option TO make it always aggressive with FxF?  Because with strapons ON, FxF uses the MxF (M being a F with strapon) animations and so it's not limited in animation choices.

And if an option, those that don't use strapons (or female SOS) can still have it off and get all the FxF animations without any limitations aggressive would bring.

Oh alright, I'll add a MCM toggle to force aggressive for FxF again.

Oh alright, I'll add a MCM toggle to force aggressive for FxF again.

Cool, many thanks.

My baby won't be safe from all the other woman who thinks she's too sexy in her bondage gear :)

Looks like Deviously cursed loot 5.3 will potentially break DEC due to the new gag dialogue override feature, I need to double check but if you see something strange that might be why.

Not sure in what way it could, for the new gag dialogue doesn't change the framework one in any shape or form. It's implemented as a separate dialogue tree with a higher priority bound to a conditional that's set to true when the dialogue is to be used. If the conditional is false, the engine will automatically pick the DDI dialogue.

Looks like Deviously cursed loot 5.3 will potentially break DEC due to the new gag dialogue override feature, I need to double check but if you see something strange that might be why.

Not sure in what way it could, for the new gag dialogue doesn't change the framework one in any shape or form. It's implemented as a separate dialogue tree with a higher priority bound to a conditional that's set to true when the dialogue is to be used. If the conditional is false, the engine will automatically pick the DDI dialogue.

The same reason DCUR Misogyny would override DEC's dialogue tree: they are both high priority dialogue trees with conditions that can/should be active at the same time. (this was back in 5.0, maybe they don't overlap anymore)

DEC sees the player with gag, vulnerable, finds an NPC to approach the player and sets variables needed for a dialogue tree to show before making the NPC approach. What happens when both dialogue trees are available when the NPC reaches the player?

I haven't tried it yet, mind. If you used a lower priority than the highest (255? Need to check what I set it to) then it's probably fine, otherwise DEC will start an approach to lead to DCUR dialogue instead, or at least two possible trees, random? I just need to check for when DCUR is active to stop DEC like I do with misogyny, if they collide.

Or, if you checked DHLP suspend before setting your conditional, and reset the conditional if the event is triggered, then they shouldn't step on each other either since the DEC approach triggers the status.

The same reason DCUR Misogyny would override DEC's dialogue tree: they are both high priority dialogue trees with conditions that can/should be active at the same time. (this was back in 5.0, maybe they don't overlap anymore)

DEC sees the player with gag, vulnerable, finds an NPC to approach the player and sets variables needed for a dialogue tree to show before making the NPC approach. What happens when both dialogue trees are available when the NPC reaches the player?

I haven't tried it yet, mind. If you used a lower priority than the highest (255? Need to check what I set it to) then it's probably fine, otherwise DEC will start an approach to lead to DCUR dialogue instead, or at least two possible trees, random? I just need to check for when DCUR is active to stop DEC like I do with misogyny, if they collide.

Or, if you checked DHLP suspend before setting your conditional, and reset the conditional if the event is triggered, then they shouldn't step on each other either since the DEC approach triggers the status.

The priority I used for the gag talk override is nowhere near the max, so it should be ok.

The priority I used for the gag talk override is nowhere near the max, so it should be ok.

Oh allright, should be fine then.

Edit: Reminder to users: If you run into issues with DEC interrupting any new DCUR quests/situations, you can always turn DEC off temporarily in the menu.

I haven't played with 5.3 yet, but I'm guessing DEC is going to get in the way of the new doll maker stuff. Maybe not. Save often anyway, good practice.

OK, having some issues with event triggering, if I could get some pointers it would be appreciated. The first test I ran, char was stripped apart from a DCUR collar, I'd used the debug 'Print Vuln' option and got slave lvl 0, vuln 2.

[02/20/2016 - 05:50:51AM] [CRDE] closest npc(s): 1:Sofia, 2:Ysolda, 3:Sigurd, 4:Leon, 5:Sam Guevenne, 6:Sam Guevenne, 7:Sinmir
[02/20/2016 - 05:50:51AM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:-725.325989
[02/20/2016 - 05:50:52AM] [CRDE] invalid: Ysolda is the wrong gender

[02/20/2016 - 05:50:54AM] [CRDE] invalid: Jon Battle-Born doesn't have high enough arousal (function): 21/30
[02/20/2016 - 05:50:54AM] [CRDE] nearest batch size:2
[02/20/2016 - 05:50:54AM] [CRDE] equipment changed: TRUE
[02/20/2016 - 05:50:54AM] [CRDE] checking devices ...
[02/20/2016 - 05:50:54AM] [CRDE] checking vulnerability
[02/20/2016 - 05:50:55AM] [CRDE] current fame nums:(slut, slave, exhi) 9/25/16
[02/20/2016 - 05:50:55AM] [CRDE] chastity:False: a:False b:False g:False
[02/20/2016 - 05:50:55AM] [CRDE] approachroll enslave: 56.000000 / sex: 15.000000 / Sinmir
[02/20/2016 - 05:50:55AM] [CRDE] enslaved: zad block generic 2
[02/20/2016 - 05:50:56AM] [CRDE] enslaved: slaverun reloaded slave location 1
[02/20/2016 - 05:50:56AM] [CRDE] slave lvl: 1 vuln lvl: 2
[02/20/2016 - 05:50:56AM] [CRDE] dhlp: False weapon: TRUE
[02/20/2016 - 05:50:56AM] [CRDE] Player is armed, protected

The second time I lost the collar, and got this - I have Slaverun, SLUTS, and the 2 DCUR quests set up as enslavement options, so I was a little puzzled. Plus the other error it threw,

[02/20/2016 - 06:07:31AM] [CRDE] checking vulnerability
[02/20/2016 - 06:07:31AM] [CRDE] current fame nums:(slut, slave, exhi) 9/23/15
[02/20/2016 - 06:07:32AM] [CRDE] slave lvl: 0 vuln lvl: 1
[02/20/2016 - 06:07:45AM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[02/20/2016 - 06:07:48AM] [DCUR] Mod functionality has been shut down. Periodic events cancelled.
[02/20/2016 - 06:07:56AM] [CRDE] closest npc(s): 1:Leon, 2:Ysolda, 3:Sinmir, 4:Sam Guevenne, 5:Sigurd, 6:Sigurd, 7:Olfina Gray-Mane
[02/20/2016 - 06:07:56AM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:26.549011
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:10AM] [DCUR] Mod functionality has been shut down. Periodic events cancelled.
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:19AM] [CRDE] invalid: Leon has too high of relationship
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:22AM] [CRDE] nearest batch size:5
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:22AM] [CRDE] equipment changed: TRUE
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:22AM] [CRDE] checking devices ...
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:22AM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (64001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.CheckDevices() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 383
[crdePlayerMonitor (64001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 667
[crdePlayerMonitor (64001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 186
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:22AM] [CRDE] checking vulnerability
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:23AM] [CRDE] current fame nums:(slut, slave, exhi) 9/23/15
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:24AM] [CRDE] chastity:False: a:False b:False g:False
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:24AM] [CRDE] approachroll enslave: 24.000000 / sex: 48.000000 / Ysolda
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:24AM] [CRDE] enslaved: slaverun reloaded slave location 1
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:24AM] [CRDE] slave lvl: 1 vuln lvl: 1
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:24AM] [CRDE] dhlp: False weapon: False
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:24AM] [CRDE] Found NPC confident enough: Ysolda
[02/20/2016 - 06:08:24AM] [CRDE] No slave mods, cannot enslave

You explained before that 'slave lvl 2' was due to an equipped item, so I'd just like to ask what lvl 1 does/is caused by, and also if both of them block a further enslavement event. At the moment I've been randomly getting lvl 1 while running around doing quests etc, and then going back to a previous save as I assumed it blocked DEC events. 

If you could explain a bit of the mechanics of how this works, it would be greatly appreciated, atm I'm kinda just guessing and probably have it completely backwards.

Edit: I just noticed that I'd shut down DCUR for simplicity while testing, so it might not have been able to send me to the damsel or adventure options. The other 2 were still valid, though.

I don't recall making the slaverun location check lvl 1, but I guess I did. That should probably be lvl 2 since slaverun punishes you for walking around clothed anyway.

lvl 2 is enslaved, cannot be enslave approached, but can still be sex approached if vulnerable. Regular enslave.

lvl 1 is enslaved, can always be approached for sex, even if not visibly vulnerable. Slave by reputation (used rarely)

lvl 3 is enslaved, cannot be approached at all. Used as a lock to stop DEC from interfering while other DD mods are active and DEC interfering would potentially break stuff, even if only sex dialogue.

Basically, DEC thinks the player is a slave to zaid as part of the slaverun mod, as such you have been marked already as a slave and anybody in the city can use you as a slaveslut. As the player is already owned by the slave lord of the city, owned and nobody is allowed to enslave you. I used lvl 1 because I thought, by reputation, you would always be free even if you were wearing something to cover yourself, but I can turn it back to lvl 2 anyway since you get punished/arested if you wear clothes.

I'm not sure what you mean by losing colars, and stripping. DEC only removes belts and gags and leaves them in your inventory.

Before you ask, the original author chase made this system, I just used it without changing it. I don't use lvl 1 all that much because it normally isn't needed (if enslaved, not normally wearing stuff anyway)

Edit: Print vulnerability is kinda old, I might have forgotten to update it for modern use.

But other than that, DEC seems to think you don't have mods installed.

That stack error is new, never seen before, save cleaning DEC off of your save might fix it.

Did you re-set DEC's mod detection? in 12.X I removed auto detection to reduce script lag on save loading, you now have to manually turn on the mod rechecking in the debug menu for DEC to see new mods, and see old mods have leff.

I'm not sure what you mean by losing colars, and stripping. DEC only removes belts and gags and leaves them in your inventory.

Sorry - should have clarified, I manually removed it before running the second test. 

Yeah, I think my confusion lies in the fact that I'd taken the opt out 'naked but free' option in Slaverun - for reasons of 1) npc nudity and sex in the streets and 2) making it more dangerous for my PC in terms of DCUR and DEC events, but I guess the fact I'm in the questline at all registers as enslaved, that pretty much explains it now I think of it. 

On the mods thing, I'll try it on a different MO profile/save and see if works. I know it was working a while ago as I tested sending into both ME2.0 and Simple Slavery on my test profile, so it's likely something I can fix. 

Anyways, thanks for the info, and for the mod, it's much appreciated.

Sorry - should have clarified, I manually removed it before running the second test. 

Yeah, I think my confusion lies in the fact that I'd taken the opt out 'naked but free' option in Slaverun - for reasons of 1) npc nudity and sex in the streets and 2) making it more dangerous for my PC in terms of DCUR and DEC events, but I guess the fact I'm in the questline at all registers as enslaved, that pretty much explains it now I think of it. 

On the mods thing, I'll try it on a different MO profile/save and see if works. I know it was working a while ago as I tested sending into both ME2.0 and Simple Slavery on my test profile, so it's likely something I can fix. 

Anyways, thanks for the info, and for the mod, it's much appreciated.

Actually, I think you found a legit bug that I forgot about.

DEC shouldn't count the player as enslaved if the player isn't, even with slaverun. I was using quest stage to detect if you were enslaved or free, but the quest stage advances (more cities fall to slavery) without you participating, meaning you can be free and the quest continues without you.

I forgot about this bug, granted it would only trigger in slaverun locations but you would still never get approached for sex enslave in those areas once slaverun has extended to riverwood and beyond.

I'll change the auto mod-recheck to something more useful as well.

DEC shouldn't count the player as enslaved if the player isn't, even with slaverun. I was using quest stage to detect if you were enslaved or free, but the quest stage advances (more cities fall to slavery) without you participating, meaning you can be free and the quest continues without you.

I forgot about this bug, granted it would only trigger in slaverun locations but you would still never get approached for sex enslave in those areas once slaverun has extended to riverwood and beyond.

Ah, OK. Is that something you'd be able to fix in a future release? 

On the 'No slave mods' thing, I just tried it on a fresh save with just DEC and SLUTS installed, and got the same error. I'll try it with a few other mods though, and see if it applies to all.

EDIT:It worked once I added other enslavement options.

Ah, OK. Is that something you'd be able to fix in a future release? 

On the 'No slave mods' thing, I just tried it on a fresh save with just DEC and SLUTS installed, and got the same error. I'll try it with a few other mods though, and see if it applies to all.

EDIT:It worked once I added other enslavement options.

I'll double check if sluts alone is not being detected somehow.

From memory, there was a "still free woman" quest I can use probably, so yeah.

Edit: Oh, well, sluts is a "sold" outcome I think, if you turned the sold slider down to 0 it won't consider those mods, sluts included

I'll double check if sluts alone is not being detected somehow.

From memory, there was a "still free woman" quest I can use probably, so yeah.

Edit: Oh, well, sluts is a "sold" outcome I think, if you turned the sold slider down to 0 it won't consider those mods, sluts included

I think it was just being quirky, possibly just needed a save & reload as it was on new save.

Yeah, it's in 2 parts if I recall correctly - but it's listed on the SR page as SLV_StillFree so dunno how that works.

Anyways, thanks again for the help, finding the cause of that was really bugging me.

Quick query, pls?

Are followers allowed to utilise this mod's functions?  And if so, does that also include 'tenants', if you are using MHIYH 4.3?  (unfortunately, there seems to be some sort of spat on the Nexus about this mod so it's not visible there right now, but you can find it elsewhere easily enough)

Just to be as clear as poss, If, as I do, you use AFT to manage followers, you seemingly have to use the 'dismiss but hang around here' option before you can get your recruits to be properly under the spell of MHIYH.  Only then will they follow the routines you set for them in MHIYH, but it allows you to go back and collect them again later

Reason for asking is that my PC was at home, at the start of a new game, and on testing out some of DDI's toys, down the stairs comes a hot and bothered housemate who proceeded to try to take advantage, using what looked like DEC dialogue - it had the 'try to terrify them into going away' text and so on - well, you know what I mean  :) 

It would seem a bit odd to have your 'backup' helpers sell you out.... LOL

FWIW, I have NPC settings, morality etc, both at '3'.  Would it help at all to change these?

TIA for any help you can offer

Crap, my memory is failing me here, will double check tonight but for now just recalling from memory...

Followers shouldn't attack you, but I thought I left follower detection to being if they are in a current follower faction, that doesn't include followers that you have dismissed. Waiting followers should still count.

I thought I allowed an option to stop allies and friends from attacking you, I thought it was set on by default, but since followers are auto-set to ally I didn't think you would get attacked by an old follower. I think this is a relationship status, not sure what I called it in the MCM menu, but you'll want to set it LOWER if my memory is correct, as the scale is from 4 (ally) to 0 (neutral) to -3 (rival), and it should be an upper limit sort of slider, marking the highest number that will still attack you.

OR, you could mark them as slaves and put collars on them and take away their clothes, as a temporary solution if nothing else.

Edit: "Relationship Protection Level" in the vulnerability submenu should do it, turn it down to 2-1 for only regular people to attack you.

Then again, this mod you mentioned isn't familiar to me, maybe they're relationship to you isn't set high for some reason? I think you can check their relationship to you with something like getrelationshiprank <refID> to check if the mod isn't auto-setting those ranks for some reason.

Pretty simple fix, one line of code.

Working on stuff like the themer and adding more items or dialogue is something I have to sit down and work on for hours at a time, but fast fixes are easy enough.

OK sorry to be a continual pain in the ass...

12.3.2 clean install gave an install message, but never gave an MCM menu or console notifications, checked on existing and on a clean save. Installing 12.2.1, save/load, then upgrading to 12.3.2 worked for me.

However I'm still getting the 'No slave mods' thing.

[02/21/2016 - 09:56:54PM] [CRDE] closest npc(s): 1:Sofia, 2:, 3:, 4:, 5:, 6:

[02/21/2016 - 09:56:54PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:19.783997

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:08PM] [CRDE] invalid: doesn't have high enough arousal (function): 1/25

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:08PM] [CRDE] invalid: doesn't have high enough arousal (function): 1/25

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:09PM] [CRDE] invalid: doesn't have high enough arousal (function): 1/25

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:09PM] [CRDE] invalid: doesn't have high enough arousal (function): 1/25

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:10PM] [CRDE] invalid: doesn't have high enough arousal (function): 1/25

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:10PM] [CRDE] nearest batch size:2

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:10PM] [CRDE] checking vulnerability

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:11PM] [CRDE] current fame nums:(slut, slave, exhi) 0/17/8

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:11PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:11PM] [CRDE] approachroll enslave: 21.000000 / sex: 22.000000 / a: Sofia

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:13PM] [CRDE] not enslaved: zad block generic detected, but only on DCUR items

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:13PM] [CRDE] slave lvl: 0 vuln lvl: 2

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:13PM] [CRDE] dhlp: False weapon: False

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:13PM] [CRDE] Found NPC confident enough: Sofia

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:13PM] [CRDE] No slave mods, cannot enslave

[02/21/2016 - 09:57:13PM] [CRDE] rolled too low for sex or enslavement, exiting...

This was the output when I ran mod detection, I dunno if that tells you what's detected, but I have sliders in MCM for DCL, SRR and SLUTS.

[02/21/2016 - 09:53:32PM] [CRDE]Mods script updateForms() start ...

[02/21/2016 - 09:53:32PM] [CRDE] ******** ignore any errors between these two messages START ********

[02/21/2016 - 09:53:32PM] Error: File "hydra_slavegirls.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?

[crdeModsMonitor (65000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 613

[crdePlayerMonitor (65001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.tryDebug() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 1720

[crdePlayerMonitor (65001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 190

[02/21/2016 - 09:53:32PM] Error: File "sextoys-calyps-2.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (65000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 661

[crdePlayerMonitor (65001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.tryDebug() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 1720

[crdePlayerMonitor (65001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 190

[02/21/2016 - 09:53:32PM] CRDE: Defeat registered

[02/21/2016 - 09:53:32PM] Error: File "ZaForswornStory.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (65000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 777

[02/21/2016 - 09:53:33PM] Error: File "DeviousSurrender.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (65000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 796

[02/21/2016 - 09:53:33PM] Error: File "SexLabWorkingGirl.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (65000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 853

[02/21/2016 - 09:53:33PM] Error: File "Immersive Wenches.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[crdeModsMonitor (65000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 859

[02/21/2016 - 09:53:33PM] [CRDE] ******** ignore any errors between these two messages FINISH ********

[02/21/2016 - 09:53:33PM] [CRDE]Mods:checkStatuses() start ...

[02/21/2016 - 09:53:33PM] [CRDE]Mods:checkStatuses() finished ...

[02/21/2016 - 09:53:33PM] [CRDE] Finished resetting mod detection.

Also, just out of curiosity why does it look for Immersive Wenches?

I don't mind users pointing out issues, issues that often go unnoticed by me otherwise anyway that would never get fixed otherwise.

I completely misunderstood another user who asked me for help. I read his message to say certain NPCs, when they approach the player, would cause DEC to break. He was instead telling me it was a fixing case for the old bug we had in 10-11 where approaches would stop out of nowhere.

I added a detection to stop wenches from approaching the player, because I thought he said they broke the approach, instead he said they fixed the approach if it was broken. I'm too lazy to remove it without reason, that and it kinda makes sense in context, wenches are on the clock, no time for sex.

The MCM not starting could be the return of a bug, or could be because DEC just takes it's time to start properly, > 60 seconds in some cases. If the log is full of :Mods is not finished that could be a worrying sign.

Edit: found why it think you don't have any mods, will release fix tonight.

I don't mind users pointing out issues, issues that often go unnoticed by me otherwise anyway that would never get fixed otherwise.

I completely misunderstood another user who asked me for help. I read his message to say certain NPCs, when they approach the player, would cause DEC to break. He was instead telling me it was a fixing case for the old bug we had in 10-11 where approaches would stop out of nowhere.

I added a detection to stop wenches from approaching the player, because I thought he said they broke the approach, instead he said they fixed the approach if it was broken. I'm too lazy to remove it without reason, that and it kinda makes sense in context, wenches are on the clock, no time for sex.

The MCM not starting could be the return of a bug, or could be because DEC just takes it's time to start properly, > 60 seconds in some cases. If the log is full of :Mods is not finished that could be a worrying sign.

Edit: found why it think you don't have any mods, will release fix tonight.

Fair enough, I was just beginning to wonder if there was some element to that mod I'd missed...

If you've found the problem, I'm super happy, as was about to go test it on a clean save and find out if it was on my end, so you saved me from that.

Also I tagged on the pap log from the MCM-not-loading from my clean(ish) save.

One other thing I noticed in passing when I was testing last night. On an enslavement event, if you choose the denial options in the text 'I'm not a slave' then 'No!' the event failed to fire. If you went for the positive option, 'Yes Master' or did my usual thing of rolling the dice on an intimidation check, it fired fine. I didn't grab a log output for that as I was half asleep at the time.

Some of the script fragments on the dialogue options aren't working, yeah. I keep forgetting to write them down, but even if I try to fix them their behavior is kinda squirelly. Often just recompiling them is enough to fix them, but I often recompile all of them and there always seems to be at least one that isn't working regardless.

Fixed new games not working, added to the next release.

Edit:

I didn't see anything wrong with the script fragments, but recompiling them shows they have a different size now, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some of the script fragments on the dialogue options aren't working, yeah. I keep forgetting to write them down, but even if I try to fix them their behavior is kinda squirelly. Often just recompiling them is enough to fix them, but I often recompile all of them and there always seems to be at least one that isn't working regardless.

Fixed new games not working, added to the next release.

Edit:

I didn't see anything wrong with the script fragments, but recompiling them shows they have a different size now, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sounds about right, this shit is basically black magic to me, so I'm gonna go ahead and assume you didn't sacrifice the right goat or something.

I'll test 3.3 when I get to my PC later, thanks :)