I went back a couple pages and didn't see this issue posted prior to this. I've had two bugs.

1. Gender check isn't working. I have it set to male only and females are demanding my female PC munch their carpet.

2. When I select the option "I'm not a slave!" They say, "Yes you are slut" or whatever it is, but then no sex happens. Now if I say "Yes Sir" then sex does happen.

Are either of those known issues?

Slight suggestion... I love the intimidate option to get out of trouble. Can there be an option not to get a gag if it fails though?

Another slight suggestion... On top of intimidate, use persuasion. Persuasion could have the options of talking your way out of rape, or convincing them how to rape you. I.E. "Please, let me pleasure you with my mouth." So your PC can try not to end up preggo if it's that time.

Just some thoughts. Great work on this by the way. This mod is the reason I installed DD again.

1. Gender check isn't working. I have it set to male only and females are demanding my female PC munch their carpet.

I often forget that feature even exists, since chase was the one who put it in and I don't use it. I thought it was working fine before, but I can check again.

If the female NPC that approached you is not vanilla, and is from a mod, can you tell me which mod? I doubt it's the fault of the mod, probally DEC failing in this case, but it's nice to have a reproducible case for testing if I can't get the bug to show on my side immediately.

2. When I select the option "I'm not a slave!" They say, "Yes you are slut" or whatever it is, but then no sex happens. Now if I say "Yes Sir" then sex does happen.

Yeah, Once in awhile dialogue fragments die, they somehow lose their attached script (or the script is broken) not sure why, although CK knocking heads with MO is my go-to excuse.

You could post a log which should show the error (and the specfic fragment causing issues), but I'll probably find it myself eventually.

I should point out, if you upgraded from any old version to 12.0 without a save clean that too can break dialogue fragments.

Slight suggestion... I love the intimidate option to get out of trouble. Can there be an option not to get a gag if it fails though?

There are more than one possible outcomes for failing intimidation, I think there are at least two gagged outcomes, two belt outcomes, and several add item outcomes, and of course sex and enslavement. Adding some MCM options to control it might be possible.

In the meantime, you could just remove those dialogue possibilities from your mod install yourself by opening the mod, loading DEC as the active file, opening the quest crdePlayermonitorscript.psc -> player dialogue. I think you can just delete those topics from the intimidation branch without causing issues, but I've never tried it if I'm honest.

Another slight suggestion... On top of intimidate, use persuasion. Persuasion could have the options of talking your way out of rape, or convincing them how to rape you. I.E. "Please, let me pleasure you with my mouth." So your PC can try not to end up preggo if it's that time.

Already on the todo list, just not high priority. I would need to mimic the intimidation system (which isn't all that tightly worked out really) and create more dialogue, but I agree there should be an option to persuade attackers.

Was some normal females at an inn. I went to town and checked other females and it seems to be all of them. I can throw a script log together tonight after I wrap my kids' presents... stuck doing that single parent thing tonight haaaaaa. The only person I know I have from another mod is from LAL Captured. The Vampire Master just was not interested in sex. His buddies were, but not he himself.

I do run a crap ton of mods (Couldn't even tell you... maybe 400? Not all have esps obviously)... but honestly I rarely have any compatibility issue because those readme files you modders spend time making, ya I read those in depth and pay attention to MO Conflicts and Mod Order and all that stuff.

I juse need to call MCM page names from page number file instead of page strings in .crdemcmpsc.

For example, if a page == "Settings" <-------- unable to translate

== Pages[0] <-------- ablt to tanslate

Funtionality of the both codings are compeletely same, but there's a significant diffrence when translating.

I would appreciate if you change the code for the all translators.

It will expand the number of foreign users who enjoy and apply your mode in game!

Thanks.

Yeah that's already a part of the next release, I did that the second I saw you suggest it, no problems.

Cannot compile with Maria eden 1.24, need 1.19 instead

Edit: If you need any other changes made for translating purposes, with the exception of changing all variable names to $Format, let me know and I'll change it for you.

I've tried already with Maria 1.19.

More errors showed up.

Specifics?

Solved!

My mistake was to copy only Mariaedenstool.psc from 1.19. (The other files were from 1.24)

After copying all source files of 1.19, compiling was successfully completed.

Thank you.

There's going to be at least 15 30 new MCM sliders in 12.1, might want to wait for that

As you're just at the code of crdemcmscript.psc, I think you find this second one here never displayed (v.12.0):  :P

1208 elseif a_option == iWeaponProtectionLevelOID
1209  SetInfoText("Sets the vulnerability level to which the player is protected by having a weapon")
1249 elseIf (a_option == iWeaponProtectionLevelOID)
1250  SetInfoText("Sets the Max vulnerable level that a weapon/spell in your hand prevents being approached for sex/enslavement") 

Now finished with shooting my mouth off...   :blush:

Specifics?

Solved!

My mistake was to copy only Mariaedenstool.psc from 1.19. (The other files were from 1.24)

After copying all source files of 1.19, compiling was successfully completed.

Thank you.

Oh you meant you were getting errors for the same mod, I thought you might have gotten errors related to other missing mod parts and not realized it was for something else.

There's going to be at least 15 30 new MCM sliders in 12.1, might want to wait for that

As you're just at the code of crdemcmscript.psc, I think you find this second one here never displayed (v.12.0):  :P

1208 elseif a_option == iWeaponProtectionLevelOID
1209  SetInfoText("Sets the vulnerability level to which the player is protected by having a weapon")
1249 elseIf (a_option == iWeaponProtectionLevelOID)
1250  SetInfoText("Sets the Max vulnerable level that a weapon/spell in your hand prevents being approached for sex/enslavement") 

Now finished with shooting my mouth off...   :blush:

Well, not the first time it's happened...

May have found a bug, The collar quests, from cursed loot (slut collar, slave collar, cursed collar) and the seperate pet collar mod, none seem to work or get activated I only get a normal collar put on.

The level system with vulnerability was explained well enough, but the morality scale seems a bit confusing, I leave it on morality scale 3 which I assume that means any one with morality scale 3 applies not sure if it would also apply to people with morality level 2,1 or 0

Anyhow excellent job, look forward to the next release.

May have found a bug, The collar quests, from cursed loot (slut collar, slave collar, cursed collar) and the seperate pet collar mod, none seem to work or get activated I only get a normal collar put on.

The level system with vulnerability was explained well enough, but the morality scale seems a bit confusing, I leave it on morality scale 3 which I assume that means any one with morality scale 3 applies not sure if it would also apply to people with morality level 2,1 or 0

Anyhow excellent job, look forward to the next release.

I'm 99% sure those collars work, since I saw them trigger over and over when testing 12.0. Did you install 12 over an older version without a save clean/new save? What are your item weights? Do you have a papyrus log from the collar equipping period?

The two morality settings for sex and enslavement approach are upper limits (mechanic: less than or equal <=), anyone with a morality at or lower than the number is acceptable. If you set them to 1, then you only 1 and 0 count, if you set it to 3 then all NPCs count (since 0-3 is the whole range)

You should have no problems getting those collars to work if you lower single/multiple DD to zero and try again (or just turn  on Item test in the debug menu and sit there for a minute). If they really don't trigger for you, the log should tell me why they aren't working for you.

okay I'll try resetting in DD, don't know what or where the paprus log is. (I know by now I probably should) I did set the settings in this mod for each collar at 100%.  But I'll double check the settings in DD and in cursed loot.

Hang on, DEC doesn't use weights in the DDi or DCL menus, only the weights in the DEC menu. DDi and DCL MCM menu settings shouldn't affect DEC all that much, I don't read values from those menus or anything.

by "if you lower single/multiple DD to zero and try again" I meant the "Standard Devious Device" and "Multiple Devious Devices" sliders in the DEC item sub menu

There's probably a cleaner and more specific guide to enabling the papyrus log somewhere, but you can use this: http://www.creationkit.com/FAQ:_My_Script_Doesn%27t_Work!#General

All you need to do is add

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation = 1

To your Skyrim.ini file, which should be in the folder one level higher than your save games, normally in Users/<user_name>/Documents/my games/skyrim

Although I think if you use Mod Organizer there is a version there too...

Anyway, once you add that papyrus#.log will start showing up in Users/<user_name>/Documents/my games/skyrim/Logs/script, where # starts at 0 for most recent counting up as it gets older

Please post file, not copy paste into forum, easier to search as a file and less annoying to other users.

I'm experiencing a high amount of failed item equips... that is, the "cdr postsexhook" is getting posted, but everything afterwards (rolling item/slavery, checking for device etc.) is usually not - and whenever it isn't, no item(s) get equipped. Since with 100% chance on both consensual and rape sex it happens only rarely even when using the same NSC, am I correct to assume that this a scriptlag problem on my end?

I'm experiencing a high amount of failed item equips... that is, the "cdr postsexhook" is getting posted, but everything afterwards (rolling item/slavery, checking for device etc.) is usually not - and whenever it isn't, no item(s) get equipped. Since with 100% chance on both consensual and rape sex it happens only rarely even when using the same NSC, am I correct to assume that this a scriptlag problem on my end?

I doubt script lag, I've seen it add an item ~10 seconds after sex before in a really slow area, but it never stopped the item at all, you aren't even getting to the roll which suggests it stopped early for some reason.

Are you entering sex through DEC or is this sex started through some other fashion?  If DEC didn't start it, and the player isn't a victim (defined by sexlab), then it exits early. The MCM option for post sex to run on ALL sex should cancel that, however.

If you don't see "keys: " + rollKeys + " / devices: " + rollDevices" then you didn't even make it to enslave check. Shouldn't be getting stuck in CheckBukkake, that function is too short, never seen a script hang looking for magic effects before...

I don't know, I'm speculating. The papyrus log might tell me something new that you didn't notice.

You said this was the same NPC? Which NPC? I seriously doubt it's tied to that one NPC, I haven't noticed items failing on my end so I might need all the details you have in order to reproduce this.

I often forget that feature even exists, since chase was the one who put it in and I don't use it. I thought it was working fine before, but I can check again.

If the female NPC that approached you is not vanilla, and is from a mod, can you tell me which mod? I doubt it's the fault of the mod, probally DEC failing in this case, but it's nice to have a reproducible case for testing if I can't get the bug to show on my side immediately.

Could not replicate. Stood in the middle of whiterun square as woman and set the gender preferences and saw men and women getting rejected in the debug as required. Only got approached by the right gender.

Double checking: You're using the gender setting in DEC's MCM menu, and not the one in the sexlab MCM menu right? Remote chance you set it to the wrong gender too, switch gender and see if you get the same both gender fail case.

Are you entering sex through DEC or is this sex started through some other fashion?  If DEC didn't start it, and the player isn't a victim (defined by sexlab), then it exits early. The MCM option for post sex to run on ALL sex should cancel that, however.

DEC didn't start it (CL solicitation did). The MCM option for post sex to run on ALL sex is definitely set, however - and occasionally, without changing anything, it works.

If you don't see "keys: " + rollKeys + " / devices: " + rollDevices" then you didn't even make it to enslave check. Shouldn't be getting stuck in CheckBukkake, that function is too short, never seen a script hang looking for magic effects before...

I don't know, I'm speculating. The papyrus log might tell me something new that you didn't notice.

You said this was the same NPC? Which NPC? I seriously doubt it's tied to that one NPC, I haven't noticed items failing on my end so I might need all the details you have in order to reproduce this.

No, I don't think it is tied to that particular NPC either. I just wanted to express that the effect happens on the very same NPC - thus eliminating errors that could occur by accidentially switching to a NPC that is not of a playable race.

A log is attached: Two times solicitating for sex with the same NSC (Jahan or something), first time it equips cuffs, second time it stops after "sexhook reached". The solicitation options were the same ("please be gentle" => "no, I will treat you...").

On a different note, the text for "Gloves+boots" is "xy locks a collar on you". ;)

DE no item equip 2.log

DEC didn't start it (CL solicitation did). The MCM option for post sex to run on ALL sex is definitely set, however - and occasionally, without changing anything, it works.

No, I don't think it is tied to that particular NPC either. I just wanted to express that the effect happens on the very same NPC - thus eliminating errors that could occur by accidentially switching to a NPC that is not of a playable race.

A log is attached: Two times solicitating for sex with the same NSC (Jahan or something), first time it equips cuffs, second time it stops after "sexhook reached". The solicitation options were the same ("please be gentle" => "no, I will treat you...").

On a different note, the text for "Gloves+boots" is "xy locks a collar on you". wink.png

Hmm.. maybe DCUR doesn't start sexlab in a way that tells sexlab the player is victim? That would cause DEC to ignore it. I normally don't play with dcur::misogyny turned on because it does the same thing DEC dialogue does but without as many cross mod checks, last time I tried it in 5.0 it would trigger for CD shop members and men who were in slave garb. If misogyny was the issue that would explain why I never ran into it until now, though.

Might be able to detect when the sex was started by cursed loot misogyny to bypass, or get Kimy to fix it from her end, but that could be weeks from now before that fix comes out in the next version.

For now I'll add an MCM option to ignore player victim status in the post-sex as a workaround.

I don't play with cursed loot solicitation much anymore either, although I haven't tried it in 5.2, I remember every single male in a city and two villiages were all either married or not in the mood, and it seemed to ignore sexlab aroused. Maybe it does stuff again in 5.2...

The collar notification is a new mystery. I checked, and boots+gloves incorrectly used the collar text, but not the cuffs.... Maybe I fixed it already and forgot about it? Hopefully testing in-game will tell me more.

Edit: Yep, after DCUR misogyny sexlab doesn't return player as victim from rape, weird.

Hmm.. maybe DCUR doesn't start sexlab in a way that tells sexlab the player is victim? That would cause DEC to ignore it. I normally don't play with dcur::misogyny turned on because it does the same thing DEC dialogue does but without as many cross mod checks, last time I tried it in 5.0 it would trigger for CD shop members and men who were in slave garb. If misogyny was the issue that would explain why I never ran into it until now, though.

Might be able to detect when the sex was started by cursed loot misogyny to bypass, or get Kimy to fix it from her end, but that could be weeks from now before that fix comes out in the next version.

For now I'll add an MCM option to ignore player victim status in the post-sex as a workaround.

I don't play with cursed loot solicitation much anymore either, although I haven't tried it in 5.2, I remember every single male in a city and two villiages were all either married or not in the mood, and it seemed to ignore sexlab aroused. Maybe it does stuff again in 5.2...

The collar notification is a new mystery. I checked, and boots+gloves incorrectly used the collar text, but not the cuffs.... Maybe I fixed it already and forgot about it? Hopefully testing in-game will tell me more.

Edit: Yep, after DCUR misogyny sexlab doesn't return player as victim from rape, weird.

Interesting find, but I don't use cursed loot misogyny either. :D Related to that, though: I always thought "trigger after all sex"  would trigger after consensual and non-consensual sex alike (with their respective chances). But now you are telling me it triggers only when the player is victim/raped? Huh. Good to know!

Looking forward to your workaround.

I'm still having problems with the dialog equipping. 

Line 3614: Line 29760: [01/01/2016 - 05:37:45PM] Error: Method addRandomDD not found on crdeplayermonitorscript. Aborting call and returning None

Line 3614: Line 29760: [01/01/2016 - 05:37:45PM] Error: Method addRandomDD not found on crdeplayermonitorscript. Aborting call and returning None

I'm guessing it should be equipRandomDD ?

I'm still having problems with the dialog equipping. 

I'm guessing it should be equipRandomDD ?

Hmm, been over a week since I looked into that, but I didn't see the culprit Immediately.

I mean yes, I changed the name of the function so it needs to be changed in the fragment, but I thought I checked all the fragments in the esp and they all used the right function.

I'll take another look.

Edit here give this a spin and tell me if still don't get items added

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v12.0.1 full testing).7z

One thing I noticed to break DEC forcegreet(*) somewhat consistently on my machine (3/3 tries) was getting send to "As quick as you like" via "Simple Slavery". All three other outcomes of "Simple Slavery" I tested would do fine. All tests were made on a save directly after being send to simple slavery, but before simple slavery decides where to send you yet. Of cause, this is not thorough, but it makes me wonder... can anyone else start "As quick as you like" without breaking DEC?

(*)"Doing sex convo with...", but NSC refrains from moving.

One thing I noticed to break DEC forcegreet(*) somewhat consistently on my machine (3/3 tries) was getting send to "As quick as you like" via "Simple Slavery". All three other outcomes of "Simple Slavery" I tested would do fine. All tests were made on a save directly after being send to simple slavery, but before simple slavery decides where to send you yet. Of cause, this is not thorough, but it makes me wonder... can anyone else start "As quick as you like" without breaking DEC?

(*)"Doing sex convo with...", but NSC refrains from moving.

Been ignoring those mods... You're saying you get the bug where dialogue approach should happen (based on the debug) but the force greet fails?

Good to know if it's true, I need a solid way to reproduce that error.

Been ignoring those mods... You're saying you get the bug where dialogue approach should happen (based on the debug) but the force greet fails?

Indeed. Debug states that sex convo is happening, yet nothing is happening and at the next check the forcegreet failed.

Same bug as discussed some pages prior - reverting to a save where the bug doesn't occur "fixes" the issue, savecleaning however does not.

Edit: Could you rename the MCM option "armor protection" to "no armor protection"? Toggled on one would otherwise assume that armor protects you, not that it disables the protection.

Indeed. Debug states that sex convo is happening, yet nothing is happening and at the next check the forcegreet failed.

Same bug as discussed some pages prior - reverting to a save where the bug doesn't occur "fixes" the issue, savecleaning however does not.

Edit: Could you rename the MCM option "armor protection" to "no armor protection"? Toggled on one would otherwise assume that armor protects you, not that it disables the protection.

I need to rewrite that tooltip.

Armor protection doesn't turn protection OFF, it turns armor protection in any other slot than chest pieces to ON. Example: If you're wearing armored gloves/boots/helmet, with it on you aren't considered nude, with it off, you are considered nude.

It's left over from legacy, before 12.0 nudity was determined if you wore the cloth chest, armored chest, light armor, or heavy armor. After 12.0 chest piece detection was upgraded so I thought regular armor was no longer strictly necessary, so I made it optional.

This way, if you think it's silly that wearing fur slippers and a wool hat stops people looking at your naked body, you can turn it off.

Edit: Yep, QAYL seems to trigger this damned bug. None of my semi-newish debug is going off either.. So much for that theory. False lead

Armor protection doesn't turn protection OFF, it turns armor protection in any other slot than chest pieces to ON. Example: If you're wearing armored gloves/boots/helmet, with it on you aren't considered nude, with it off, you are considered nude.

Just double checked to be sure (equipment changed each time beforehand to force a new vulnerability calculation check), but on my machine it works like this:

Armor protection ON: No chest piece + shoes = vul 1

Armor protection OFF: No chest piece + shoes = vul 0

If it is supposed to be the other way around, maybe the toggling got confused on my machine when testing/cleaning/upgrading/whatnot. In that case both name and description are actually fine and the toggle does what you would expect the toggle to do. Either way, no big issue.

Just double checked to be sure (equipment changed each time beforehand to force a new vulnerability calculation check), but on my machine it works like this:

Armor protection ON: No chest piece + shoes = vul 1

Armor protection OFF: No chest piece + shoes = vul 0

If it is supposed to be the other way around, maybe the toggling got confused on my machine when testing/cleaning/upgrading/whatnot. In that case both name and description are actually fine and the toggle does what you would expect the toggle to do. Either way, no big issue.

Such is the price of not testing it...

I'll see about fixing it then.

Edit: Well, it was reversed you're right, but it's also not working for these boots I'm testing at all.

Will definitely fix